Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:58 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 06:57 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 06:56 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:55 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 1st, 2020, 11:39 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Grizzlypaw eyes stretched open. She understands me! Surprised herself that she spoken out to the leader that way but- she understands her frustration. And that's a small weight off her chest. Quailear? Squinting to see which cat will stand up- she didn't have to look far. The muscled tom pretty much grooved his path through the crowd in ease with fierce orange eyes glinting at Icestar and herself. It sent shivers down her spine! Perfect. He looks like a true warrior and not some lazy lanky tom like her brother! Stepping up she touched nose with him and also silently greeted him with just a glimmer of her eyes. Icestar spoke of elite cats and that's when the muscled tom hues sparkled in interest at the offer.
The small smokey tabby whimpered. "I wish I can join..," she mewed. Though, orders are orders. Glancing back at the strong warriors stepping up her mind imagined herself standing along with them. One day. Grizzlypaw jumped down to head toward the clearing.
One day she will be up there.

[ @CheetahPelt , @Casper ]

Last edited by tye; February 1st, 2020 at 11:39 AM.
Old February 1st, 2020, 01:37 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Thistlepaw huffed from the back of the clearing. It was always all about warriors. Apprentice's didn't get to do any of the fun stuff. At least when Riverclan had attacked that had given her some much desired action. She still proudly sported the scar that stretched from her left eye up through to a tear in her ear proudly. She wasn't afraid of being hurt, she'd almost been half blinded. She silently wished Icestar would let her do something worthwhile, but it wasn't worth trying to argue with the leader. Thistle deemed her resolute in her decisions, and the dilute calico had already once tried to volunteer and had been turned away. Someday she would be old enough, but it always felt like that was to far away. It was hard to get training in too with the business of the warriors. So the grumpy little cat turned and stalked off to complete her duties for the day, knowing her mentor would be busy with whatever Icestar had planned for the warriors to meet about. Her tail lashed angrily behind her as she went.
Old February 1st, 2020, 05:52 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

(sorry for replying late, internet was shut off for a bit.)

sheeplight was happily dozing off until her name was brought up in the meeting. huh? what? she lifted her head slowly, her eyes adjusting to the bright light. she tune in to hear the last few words she could. she glanced around in confusion, knitting her eyebrows together. she frown deeply, oh no. she was uh, mentor cat now? sheeplight rose to her paws, weaving through the crowd so she was at the front. she heaved a big sigh once more before walking towards her new apprentice. "larkpaw, right?" sheeplight mew, yawning. she lean forward, touching noses with the cat. "i'll do my best to teach you, " she smiled.

@GoldenWolf

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old February 1st, 2020, 06:43 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Undertaker
(super late cause classes got busy)

Ashclaw trotted back into the clearing, chin high in the air from his first lead. He cleared his throat a bit before searching out Beastspark and padding up to the deputy. "Beastspark, if you have a moment?" Ashclaw spoke, waiting a moment. "Training session went well. Defense training for the apprentice especially so she doesn't die immediately in a fight," the warrior spoke, unsure what he was expected to report exactly.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 1st, 2020, 07:03 PM

My Mood: Adorable

"Sure." Nightwing said, breezing cooly over to stand next to Foxleaf. "I guess I have time for that."
Old February 1st, 2020, 07:36 PM
eternally tired

@touka

Mossypaw looked for Snailwind, and he saw the tom! He padded over to him and touched noses. "H-hi! I'm Mossypaw!"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 2nd, 2020, 08:22 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Wolfglare pushed himself to his paws and padded over to the base of the highbranch from his place at the back of the gathered cats. He preferred not to sit in front, for fear of being too tall to see over for some of the other cats. Once he got to the highbranch, Wolfglare day down, icy eyes sharp as he awaited to see who else would join them. And wondering what Icestar had to say that she hadn’t already said.

@Casper

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; February 2nd, 2020 at 08:22 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 01:19 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Slightly panting the queen started to groom her brand new kin. Two beautiful new kits for Shadowclan to admire. Pride and love swelled in her heart, studying her new kits Stormlily thought of their names. Hmmm... Her gaze turned to her firstborn, a white and black tom, tilting her head deep in thought. "Spottedkit, that name suits you." Purring and nuzzling the kit before turning to her next. This beautiful darling was silver with dark grey spots and stripes, it took a while for the name to come to her. "Echokit, for your beauty and I know that you'll leave a mark that will echo greatness in this clan.".

@North @Spiritjumps @Solstice_X

Last edited by Sweetie; February 2nd, 2020 at 03:14 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 04:32 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
The dilute calico couldn't even be bothered by the words, oddly quite the opposite. It was rather fun to see the bared teeth and annoyance in the other apprentice. Her eyes followed his to see what he was so damn focused on. Then she saw the neat pawprints in the snow. He was funny, perched in his little rock and making pretty prints in the snow. Thistle gave a dark smile before charging, running through the pawprints he had placed in the snow leaving behind an ugly scraping of tossed snow. She then turned, long fur tangled wild as the expression in her eyes. Her smile bared her teeth and a friendly challenge, though she wasn't sure if this would have been as effective as her other idea of having simply pushed him off the rock.

"Oops." She said, batting her eyes and sweetening her smile.

The apprentice flinched back as Thistlepaw flung herself over his pawprints, ears pricking up as he looked at the absolute mess in the formerly perfect snow. Emerald hues flickered with annoyance. Not anger though, it wasn't like his little pawprints were super duper important to him. He could hear the crunching of the snow wherever he walked, it was no big deal. What did annoy him, however, was the fact that she did that entirely on purpose and was trying to get him angry. 'Does she not have anything better to do?' he asked himself as he looked at the molly, brows quirked and a frown plastered on his face.

"If you're truly that easy to intertain with that bug brain of yours than I could do that a couple more times if it means you shut up." he snorted, a smirk replacing his frown. "Do me a favor though and go roll in some snow? You smell just as ugly as you look." he huffed as he once again brought his attention to the snow beneath him. Pressing his paw into the messed up snow.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old February 2nd, 2020, 04:43 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

The apprentice flinched back as Thistlepaw flung herself over his pawprints, ears pricking up as he looked at the absolute mess in the formerly perfect snow. Emerald hues flickered with annoyance. Not anger though, it wasn't like his little pawprints were super duper important to him. He could hear the crunching of the snow wherever he walked, it was no big deal. What did annoy him, however, was the fact that she did that entirely on purpose and was trying to get him angry. 'Does she not have anything better to do?' he asked himself as he looked at the molly, brows quirked and a frown plastered on his face.

"If you're truly that easy to intertain with that bug brain of yours than I could do that a couple more times if it means you shut up." he snorted, a smirk replacing his frown. "Do me a favor though and go roll in some snow? You smell just as ugly as you look." he huffed as he once again brought his attention to the snow beneath him. Pressing his paw into the messed up snow.
Thistlepaw laughed at his response. At least finally someone had told her she was ugly, she tried hard to keep her fur in a disaster. She finally sat back and relaxed, not needing to pester the apprentice anymore. At least he stuck up for himself and didnt run away with teary eyes. The grey apprentice smiled at him, a sly sideways smile.

"You know, you're not half bad Cardinalpaw." She told him, watching with a curious eye as he kept tapping the snow with his paw. Maybe he was a little odd, but at least had a good bite. A challenge flashed in her golden eyes, hopefully he wasn't so annoyed by her antics that he couldn't offer her a second chance. Thistlepaw tested everyone. "Maybe we could practice hunting or fighting together sometime."

Closed Thread