Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Anima Finder
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 09:58 AM
tiger or blue?
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:54 AM
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
[Atari] Song of the Black...
Last post by Wingnettle
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2019, 01:44 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
"Yeah, I don't know either but trust me when I say," Emeraldbush lowered his chin to rest on her head as he let out a purr and continued, "you will become a warrior and, when you do, you'll be the best there ever was." He lifted his head and gave her ears a gentle flick with his tail tip, "And I'll be waiting for when you do."
Snailpaw closed her eyes when he groomed her head. She looked at the camp exit, wanting to get out of camp for a moment. "Would you care to go for a walk with me?", she asked, looking into his eyes the best she could. Snailpaw forced both eyes to look into his eyes for a split second until she got a headache from doing so.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old October 6th, 2019, 02:03 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Snailpaw closed her eyes when he groomed her head. She looked at the camp exit, wanting to get out of camp for a moment. "Would you care to go for a walk with me?", she asked, looking into his eyes the best she could. Snailpaw forced both eyes to look into his eyes for a split second until she got a headache from doing so.
Emeraldbush purred in amusement at the small but cute gesture, even if it was just getting her eyes to look at him. He licked the top of her head between the ears, "I would be delighted," he said before he stood and began to walk to the entrance of the camp, constantly looking back to make sure Snailpaw was still with him.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old October 6th, 2019, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Emeraldbush purred in amusement at the small but cute gesture, even if it was just getting her eyes to look at him. He licked the top of her head between the ears, "I would be delighted," he said before he stood and began to walk to the entrance of the camp, constantly looking back to make sure Snailpaw was still with him.
Snailpaw followed behind the older warrior to the camp exit. She took one more glance at the leader's den before disapearing out of the camp.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old October 6th, 2019, 06:44 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
Embercry gazed at him, sadness in his eyes. "I miss her too. She was always the one I looked up to as an apprentice- but I know that was nothing compared to what you two had together." He awkwardly kneaded the moss and looked away. "And you might want to tell the other warriors that we'll be hearing your snoring for a little while longer!" He was trying to cheer Owl up, but even Ember had lost the glimmer of amusement in his gaze.
Owldust just nodded, having also lost his muse to joke around. He sighed, kneading his claws into the dirt beneath him. He glanced off to the side. "I sometimes wish things were different, that she was here; I miss her, Embercry. But I sometimes feel comfort that I'll see her again one day." tail tip flickering, he set his chin on his paws, curling his tail around himself. "I have my friends' at least, like you," he mewed, closing his eyes, finally feeling sleep coming to him. He heaved himself to his paws. "I'm going back to the warrior's den. Where are you headed?," he inquired, letting out a yawn.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; October 6th, 2019 at 06:49 PM.
Old October 6th, 2019, 08:37 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Owldust just nodded, having also lost his muse to joke around. He sighed, kneading his claws into the dirt beneath him. He glanced off to the side. "I sometimes wish things were different, that she was here; I miss her, Embercry. But I sometimes feel comfort that I'll see her again one day." tail tip flickering, he set his chin on his paws, curling his tail around himself. "I have my friends' at least, like you," he mewed, closing his eyes, finally feeling sleep coming to him. He heaved himself to his paws. "I'm going back to the warrior's den. Where are you headed?," he inquired, letting out a yawn.
He sighed, sad to see his companion go but happy to be alone with his thoughts. "I think I'll just stay out here..." He gazed at the stars, wondering if he would go there soon- would he die in a battle? Or would Starclan allow him a mate first- maybe even kits? He hoped so. For now, though, he was happy just to have his friends and family with him.

just a critter
Old October 6th, 2019, 09:09 PM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

| @Orchidleaf; |

Snailpaw padded out of the camp, glancing behind her to see if Emeraldbush was following behind her. The young molly sat down to wait for the bigger cat to meet her. They weren't hunting, so she was in no hurry. This was a walk too. She didn't ask him to go for a run with him. Snailpaw was fast and didn't want to ditch him too long behind.

Old October 6th, 2019, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Well, it was good to know someone had an interest in taking care of the Clan. Daisyrunner often wondered if any of her clanmates wanted WindClan to survive, given the amount of work she saw them doing. If no one else was going to check up on them, didn't she have to do it? Someone had to make sure that the Clan was functioning, and from the way things were going, it wasn't their mighty leader. Taking a break from trying to find any sort of small animal that happened to be out (Daisyrunner's luck was beginning to give out, anyways), she offered the tom a semi-sweet smile.

"I could use the company, and it looks like you could use something to do anyways." She wasn't sure why he'd chosen to talk to her in the middle of the territory, especially right now, but she would welcome the company anyways. It was nice to have someone there, right? As long as they weren't scaring the prey off, or anything. If that happened, Daisyrunner wouldn't hesitate to leave him in the dust. "You're... Flamingtwig, right?" She'd always been horrible with names. Mainly because cats usually didn't stick around long enough for her to learn their names.

The few instances where they did, it was a matter of making the name stick. Daisyrunner wasn't sure if she was going to drive this tom off before she learned his name, but she figured either way, it wouldn't matter that much. He was a clanmate; that was all. They didn't have to be friends, or anything like that.

(since they're already out in the territory I just wrote it like this <3)
Flamingbranch got a cold chill, fluffing out his fur before making it lie flat again. Leaf-fall was here and he hated it, but that means there were more prey now. Anything would be out looking for food for the winter. Leaf-bare would be the hardest for the clan. Flamingbranch realized he was lost in thoughts he hadn't realized she had gotten his name wrong. he wasn't the most well known in his clan so he would let this slide the one time. The tom let out a chuckle after a while. Nobody has ever called him Flamingtwig before and he actually found it funny.

"The name's Flamingbranch, but any name works with me. I don't mind after having many other cats called me other things like Flamingtree.", he replied. Flamingbranch was a very chill cat when it comes to his name. He thought his name was a bit weird. He didn't look to much like a branch that was on fire. His eyes are what gave him his name.They were brown like a branch and his attitude was a little firey at times.

Flamingbranch heard the silence and so he began to think of something to say to her that would strike a small conversation. "Have any specific places to hunt at?", he asked. He wanted to know if she would just go and see if she could find anything or if there was a place in mind where they could hunt. Flamingbranch knew a couple of good places to hunt at this time of the year.

(sorry this is a little late)

Old October 7th, 2019, 09:27 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Flamingbranch got a cold chill, fluffing out his fur before making it lie flat again. Leaf-fall was here and he hated it, but that means there were more prey now. Anything would be out looking for food for the winter. Leaf-bare would be the hardest for the clan. Flamingbranch realized he was lost in thoughts he hadn't realized she had gotten his name wrong. he wasn't the most well known in his clan so he would let this slide the one time. The tom let out a chuckle after a while. Nobody has ever called him Flamingtwig before and he actually found it funny.

"The name's Flamingbranch, but any name works with me. I don't mind after having many other cats called me other things like Flamingtree.", he replied. Flamingbranch was a very chill cat when it comes to his name. He thought his name was a bit weird. He didn't look to much like a branch that was on fire. His eyes are what gave him his name.They were brown like a branch and his attitude was a little firey at times.

Flamingbranch heard the silence and so he began to think of something to say to her that would strike a small conversation. "Have any specific places to hunt at?", he asked. He wanted to know if she would just go and see if she could find anything or if there was a place in mind where they could hunt. Flamingbranch knew a couple of good places to hunt at this time of the year.

(sorry this is a little late)
Ohh, Flamingbranch. That made more sense, and Daisyrunner felt slightly embarrassed that she hadn't remembered. Then again, she was a busy cat; she didn't have time to remember every random warrior's name. "Well, if Flamingbranch's your name, I'll stick with that." Daisyrunner wasn't a fan of nicknames; she found them annoying, to say the least. She didn't think it was necessary to have another name on top of your own, and although she wasn't about to snap at him (he'd given her no reason to), she hoped he wasn't too fond of nicknames. She would hate to come out of this with some silly little thing that he'd call her every time he saw her. It was ridiculous, honestly, but Daisyrunner pushed aside her disdain in favor of something more efficient.

"Wherever I can find prey." She answered, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth as she spoke. In an effort to be nicer, or at least, to appear nicer, she cleared her throat and turned the question back on him. "What about you? Do you know of any good places?" Some cats were more familiar with the territory than she was. Daisyrunner didn't mind; she wasn't expecting to know everything, and although she was fairly familiar with the areas out here (she came out here a lot), she figured Flamingbranch may know more.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 8th, 2019, 10:09 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ OPEN ]
___

Ah , it had been awhile since he'd been outside his den , and he felt relieved to see it was now getting cool temperatures.

Beepaw rested in the shade in the clearing , a small but plump rabbit at his paws. He hadn't been getting many patients lately , and he couldn't tell if that was good or bad. Most likely good , that meant nobody was hurt or sick , but , he felt as if there should be patients. Shaking his head , he got rid of the thoughts , taking a small bite from the rabbit. "Calm down Beepaw...no patients isna good thing." He grumbled to himself , starting to get annoyed that he was even thinking something could be wrong in the first place.

Perhaps it was the slight stress getting to him. He should be getting his full name soon , right? He hadn't yet , and he'd been learning most of the herbs but felt like he could never remember , so maybe that was why he felt weird. "You're the best medicine cat out there..stop worrying." The blonde tom grumbled to himself once again, taking another bite from the prey.

It'd all be fine.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old October 9th, 2019, 10:28 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Twitchwhisker noticed the medicine cat seemed a bit lonely, he padded quietly over and sat a in front of the apprentice. He curled his sleek calico tail around his paws, "Hello, Beepaw is it?" He purred gently, showing no sign of aggression. "I've notice you seem a bit, well alone. May I Join you for your meal?" He asked politely. The tom couldn't have been more than a newly appointed warrior himself.
{@Rosemew , am I allowed to just jump in here?}
Closed Thread