Today 01:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2024, 09:45 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

| Mistypaw |
She/her | RiverClan | 36 moons

The light grey - well, now crimson from all the blood staining her fur - trotted into the territory along with her patrolmates. She noted what Sweetsong had said about poppy seeds; they were helpful for easing pain and making a cat sleep. While she had not seen the seeds before she did know that poppy was a red flower! It had stuck out to her in newleaf and greenleaf when she'd been debating on collecting flowers for her loved ones. ...They were all gone now, except for Birdsnow. From Sweetsong's herb lesson she knew how horsetail looked, where to find it and it's uses. She gave her patrolmates a little nod before heading off deeper into the territory. A plant that immediately caought her sight was a bright red flower, a much prettier color then her crimson-stained pelt. Mistypaw carefully plucked it, noticing there were many seeds on the inside. Perfect, just what she needed! That's what poppy seeds looked like she supposed.

She made a mental note on the info she'd collected on poppy seeds - in the bright red poppy flower, used for soothing pain and helping a cat sleep.. Right, those would be super useful for the post battle healing. Next, her one deep amber eye landed on a cluster of cobwebs. Satisfied she bounded over, grabbing a stick and wrapping two cobwebs around it. Right, so now horsetail... It mostly could be found on riverbanks and marshlands, and was a reedy, prickly plant which grew in large clumps. Had a clean scent. Her determined orb swept over the territory, and she made her way over to a riverbank. When she'd reached it, she walked along it until her eye fell on a plant that fitted the description perfectly. Satisfaction creeping over her she grabbed two sprigs.

There was absolutely no time to waste. She had a bunch of herbs and doubted she could carry more, so Mistypaw decided to call out to her patrolmates and tell them she was heading back to camp already. A cat's life might depend on how quick they were with their herbs. For a moment she dropped her collection. "Adderpaw, Sweetsong, Nightspark, I have a bunch of herbs and I'm gonna make my way back. No time to be wasted, we need all the herbs we can get as quickly as possible." With that she held her tail high and raced back to camp, herbs clamped in her maw. She tried her best to ignore her aching joints and throbbing-tingling ear - or well, what had once been an ear.

[ +2 cobwebs, +1 poppy flower, +2 horsetail ]
| @TheLostAmongTheStars [Adderpaw] @Tiabirb [Sweetsong] @Red Dawn [Nightspark] |
| I hope you all don't mind I had Misty head back already! Wanted to get this done as quickly as possible, since Misty is also supposed to help heal post battle |

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 26th, 2024, 10:49 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

The massive Lionheart followed the rest of his clanmates, limping on his wounded hind leg. He wasn't feeling anything, but it was a bit annoying to have his muscles twitch time to time because of the damage... Some blood still flowed from the wound, but his body was already making everything clot...

Like the wound on his side...

So... They needed poppy seeds, sticks, cobwebs and marigold... He immediately spotted some sticks, and limped toward them.

Soon his mouth was full of sticks... [+2 sticks]

"Got some sticks, gonna search for some poppy seeds."

He said.

@TheLostAmongTheStars @Tiabirb @starry
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old February 26th, 2024, 11:07 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Sweetsong
34 Moons
She/Her
Herbal Knowledge T1; Flock Together T1
-------------------

The state of her Clanmates worried her deeply. She felt a flush of guilt; She had not raised a paw in the battle, at least not to fight. She had assisted the medicine den, keeping the anxious and injured healers calm while helping where she could.

When Mistypaw spotted the herbs, Sweetsong was quick to follow suit, but she had mind to make this trip as efficient and bountiful as she could. That meant getting creative. She bounded up to one of the bushes laden with old webbing, and she lifted her chin and began weaving her entire body against the old silk strands. They needed as much as they could, so, she would carry as much as her pelt could hold.

She was a completely different color when she was done, the only ginger patches visible where the cobwebs had been rubbed away and around her face. She waved her tail to catch the last bits she could, before she bounded off toward the brightly colored flowers. Poppy flowers, where poppy seeds came from. She nipped a couple of stalks, glad that with her sticky coat of cobwebs, it left her jaws free to collect a little more. She snatched up the poppy flowers in her teeth, pausing to sneeze from the aromatic scent.

She decided that they needed moss. Moss for soaking water and blood. Sweetsong found some growing near the base of a tree, and she carefully carved out strips of the green plant. She used one strip to bundle the poppy flowers into, and as she glanced around, she spied Mistypaw hurrying back to camp with horsetail in her jaws. They would need more, but then she spotted bright golden flowers. Marigold! They needed marigold.

Leaving her bundles, Sweetsong hurried to the small low-growing flowers and, well, she didn't know what part of the flower they needed, so she cut one or two near the roots, picking them up in her jaws and hurrying back to her supplies. The marigold received the same wrapping treatment with those small white paws, and when she was done, Sweetsong snatched up her two moss-wrapped flowers and hurried after Mistypaw, mindful to not scrape her pelt as much as she could. She was still covered in cobwebs.

@TheLostAmongTheStars @Tiabirb @starry @Red Dawn

[+5 Cobweb +2 Moss +2 Poppy Flowers +2 Marigold]

Last edited by Tiabirb; February 26th, 2024 at 11:09 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 11:26 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

"I believe these kits have some connection to this clan? Possible former members? Anyways, they wanted me to check on some cat called 'Smolderpaw'." Hermes explained while Soulkit and Snowflakekit looked curiously towards Sloerush.
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Art by furrensic
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sloerush blinked, his eyes locked onto the kits' but soon drifted away back to the strange cat.

"Smolder... Paw..." Sloerush muttered. "I think i know them. But I can't take you to camp. Birdsnow will punish me. I'll... Bring Smolderpaw over instead." He walked away to the direction of RiverClan camp, soon to return with the apprentice they were looking for.

(Since you play Smolderpaw, you can just reply to this thread as them ig ^^)
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old February 26th, 2024, 12:31 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Tiabirb @starry @Red Dawn

So there was a lot of types of herbs that Adderpaw needed to gather. She really didn't pay attention to what was needed but thankfully it seemed that her patrol members knew and informed her. It seemed like her patrol mates were able to gather a lot of stuff. Cobwebs and poppy seeds were down pat so she wanted to gather something else helpful. She knew a few herbs and knew that marigolds helped against infection so she went off to find those.

Luck be on her side and never a thanks to Starclan, Adderpaw found a decent patch of marigolds. She took as many as she could carry and returned to her patrol mates. "I got five bundles of marigolds. Figured you guys got a lot of variety of other stuff and something to fight the infection with all the wounds we got will be helpful." Adderpaw remarked

5 marigold added!
Sorry for the shorter post

Last edited by Fish; February 26th, 2024 at 12:31 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 08:19 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Dunepounce exhaled a long, slow breath as he padded through the forest. Hopefully he was far enough away from the camp to find some prey - between the apprentices of the clan had put up a hell of a fight and the kits earning their first round of trauma, he thought a nice meal would be in order for the youths of. It seemed the noise from the raid had scared off any prey within five tree-lengths of the camp, which wouldn't be a big deal if he wasn't wincing every other step.

One look at the over-crowded medicine den and stressed out volunteer-healers was enough for him to decide he could deal with his own crap. Besides, he wanted out of camp for a while. The noise had not stopped since the raid started, and he needed some quiet to refocus his thoughts. Anyways, he should be fine, right? He was able to clean the scratches on his haunches pretty well. The ones on his face... were a little more difficult to deal with. Whatever, he'd live. And he could always try the medicine den again when they weren't so slammed.

The soft babble of a stream caught his ears and suddenly sitting down and fishing sounded like the most marvelous idea - the cold water would probably feel nice on his aching paws anyway - so off towards it he went.

He must have spent a couple of hours fishing, moving further upstream whenever his activity was enough to scare the fish at his current fishing spot away. His finally tally was quite fine if he did say so himself: a minnow (not much, but a nice little snack), a shiner, and a little trout.

After a small bit of trial and error (he briefly considered putting the minnow in the trout's mouth to carry it back), Dunepounce began the trek home with his catch.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old February 27th, 2024, 04:25 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Art by furrensic
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sloerush blinked, his eyes locked onto the kits' but soon drifted away back to the strange cat.

"Smolder... Paw..." Sloerush muttered. "I think i know them. But I can't take you to camp. Birdsnow will punish me. I'll... Bring Smolderpaw over instead." He walked away to the direction of RiverClan camp, soon to return with the apprentice they were looking for.

(Since you play Smolderpaw, you can just reply to this thread as them ig ^^)
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
(Smolderpaw died during the battle-)
Treestripe lumbered over softly."...Soulkit, Snowflakekit... I... Smolderpaw got killed during Thunderclan's attack on us. He was trying to stop it, but he and a really brave Thunderclanner got struck down by a bolt of lightning. I'm so sorry..." He spoke softly to the easily recognizable kits. Soulkit's ears went flat, and Snowflakekit looked shocked. Hermes had a sorrowful look in his eyes.
Old February 27th, 2024, 07:13 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

(Smolderpaw died during the battle-)
Treestripe lumbered over softly."...Soulkit, Snowflakekit... I... Smolderpaw got killed during Thunderclan's attack on us. He was trying to stop it, but he and a really brave Thunderclanner got struck down by a bolt of lightning. I'm so sorry..." He spoke softly to the easily recognizable kits. Soulkit's ears went flat, and Snowflakekit looked shocked. Hermes had a sorrowful look in his eyes.
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Art by furrensic
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sloerush backed up a bit, giving them space, his small ears flattened against his head. Their short plumed tail quivered with building anxiety and fear.

"O-oh, well... I wasn't in the battle so I wouldn't know..." He muttered, his eyes travelling away from the cats and his voice trailing off.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; February 27th, 2024 at 07:14 AM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 09:05 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Art by furrensic
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sloerush backed up a bit, giving them space, his small ears flattened against his head. Their short plumed tail quivered with building anxiety and fear.

"O-oh, well... I wasn't in the battle so I wouldn't know..." He muttered, his eyes travelling away from the cats and his voice trailing off.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Soulkit quietly nodded, as did Snowflakekit.
"Thanks for letting us know." Soulkit spoke in a mature tone and voice.
Old February 27th, 2024, 10:56 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She may have been injured from the battle but that wouldn't stop her from roaming around. She will go where she wants to go, at least she waited till she was older and had the skills to fight. As the now one-eyed lionheart did her own little patrolling she could hear faint talking. She could also smell riverclan scent mixed in with outsider, is this for real? Springpaw wondered how long would it take these idiot warriors to learn that outsiders are a kill-on-sight order. Quick on her feet she followed scent and sounds till she could spot three outsiders, two whom she recognized and two riverclan warriors. "Why do you warriors fail to understand simple ass orders that Birdsnow gives?!" she hissed as she narrowed her eyes at Sloerush and treestripe. "You two will be having a word with Birdsnow about how you failed to chase outsiders outta our home, no reason why Thunderclan got to our camp so easily because of fools like you too" Now her attention turned towards the three others that sat there so casually. "You got lucky this time, leave now and DONT come back, or ill make sure to send you to the afterlife"

@Cubeisdagoat @Starphobia
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Closed Thread