Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:56 AM
The whole night sky |...
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:43 AM
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:01 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:50 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2020, 11:31 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Vixenpaw darted in the direction he had told her to go. She caught the scent of some frogs. She carefully, silently, and quickly towards the frog. She pounced on it and killed it, accedentally stepping on a rat and killing it too. She felt very accomplished as she burried her prey and looked for more.
Old February 5th, 2020, 11:38 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Nght watched Vixenpaw from the shadows his dark coat allowing him to blend right in. He had already colected a huge pile of prey in a matter of minutes so he could supervise his apprentice. Sometimes he wondered why he'd been given her as an apprentice when the clan clearly needed a hunter as good as him on patrols. Oh well. He felt a bean of pride when his apprentice caught a mouse and tried clumsily to hide it in a bush. Okay maybe there were some upsides of having an apprentice.
Old February 5th, 2020, 11:42 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

She kept hunting. So far, Vixenpaw had caught three mice, two birds, six rats, and two frogs. It had definitly taken longer than she expected. Vixenpaw brought all of her prey to meet her mentor. She was very proud of herself.
Old February 5th, 2020, 11:45 AM

"Vixenpaw. Haven't you heard. The frogs cannot be caught until new-leaf." Night said. " But good job on the rest." He cracked a smile. "I still caught more than you though. Okay go get some rest and food before this afternoon."
Old February 5th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Bearpaw took a deep breath outside Icestar's den, trying to prepare himself for whatever she had to say about this. He knew she'd be mad, but...would she demote him? What would he do then? Swallowing, the large medicine cat poked his head inside the leader's den and spoke out. "Icestar? I...I've returned from the StarCave...and um...I have bad news."

@Casper (figure this could take place before the gathering!)

Last edited by Doom; February 5th, 2020 at 12:07 PM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 01:21 PM
*TacoBellApproved*

My Mood: Dark

Willowfang trotted over to the two cats, her silver tail swaying. "Can I come with you guys? I don't have my own apprentice yet, but the border patrols are boring me." Willow fixed her green eyes on Nightwing. "Is that all right?"
Old February 5th, 2020, 01:22 PM

Nightpaw ran over to Willowfang and meowed his greetings. "Hello Willowfang." He yawned. "My apprentice is just impossibe somtimes."
Old February 5th, 2020, 01:26 PM
*TacoBellApproved*

My Mood: Dark

"Greetings, Night," Willow replied gently. "Vixenpaw is a little furball of energy... but one day... she'll realize smaking rats isn't the answer to everything." Willowfing paused. "We learned that, too, after we became warriors." She paused again, thinking about what she just said. "Umm... actually, we never smaked the rats. It's just Vixen."
Old February 5th, 2020, 03:00 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Goldpaw sat in the corner, enjoying a good cleaning when he could. Well, he had gotten time to have quite a few lately, seeing as there hadn't been as much training as he'd hoped. Maybe he was being dramatic, he was always a little, but other apprentices seemed to be training more than him. Goldpaw remembered how useless he'd been in battle, and how he still had trouble cathing a mouse... It was time for him to take it into his own paws. Or, well, at least take the initiative to ask his mentor to train him. As soon as he'd finished cleaning himself once more, that was.

Please click my eggs!

Old February 5th, 2020, 05:22 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Thistletongue was sitting in what seemed to be quite a good spot, not too sunny but not too shaded, just how he liked it. The large tom was enjoying how quiet the camp was, it wasn't often that it wasn't filled with the sound of chatting and Thistletongue was pleased that his clanmates had finally decided to do something more productive then talk non-stop.'Peace and quiet at last...looks like there isn't much bothersome cats in the clearing today- '. He thought this quite rare happy thought, giving a slight hum to himself his features starting to surprisingly relax. The russet tom's green gaze glanced around the clearing as he took a deep breath, the crisp air giving him some energy, a tiny smirk appearing on his face but quickly it twisted into a sour look as he spotted a fellow clanmate, Sheeplight, begin to make her way towards him.'I stand corrected..'. His usual bitter mood and thoughts returned as he was half praying to himself that she would go somewhere else. Thistletongue's go to stoic expression was plastered on his features as the shecat sat beside him, his ears bent back slightly at her invitation to share prey with her. Seeing Sheeplight's persistent gaze made him feel uncomfortable, he disliked how close she had placed herself near him."No". He said this bluntly and to the point, he wasn't interested but he added onto his blunt reply, trying his best to be polite despite feeling uncomfortable and well annoyed she had interrupted his relaxation. "...But thanks". He scooted slightly a bit away from her, Thistletongues brow furrowed slightly as he tried to go back to relaxing, ignoring the fact he was now sharing the spot with Sheeplight.

@x ghostie
sheeplight tilt her head in confusion, her ear flickering. "oh,," she mew, drooping her head in disappointment. she had just look so forward with sharing a warm meal with her fellow clanmate! she had came to the clearing with friendly motives, unaware of the dark rejection lying under the ground and was honestly feeling pretty sad right now. ha. just kidding! sheeplight just flashed a smile, "that's fine, how are you..?" she questioned, laying down as she huddled the prey between her paws. she started to nimble at it, her gaze never leaving thistletongue. it was obvious the molly had no intention of leaving now. her feathery tail laying over her hindleg, stretching comfortably out on the land. sheeplight rest her head lazily on her left paw. oh well, even if the warrior decided to ignore her she was glad to have part of her spot back.
she prodded and poke her prey, some regret buzzling in her stomach. sheeplight really wasn't suspecting to have to eat the thrush alone. considering her small frame, a mouse would easily fill her up. sheeplight didn't wait for thistletongue to reply to her former question and went on with her talking. "the clan has been so very active lately, it's strange, " sheeplight admitted truefully. fidgeted, it was more annoying actually. so..so tiring to see all the cats coming in and out-- ordering others around,, maybe she should go to windclan. it seemed less,, chaotic there. though she really didn't like one of the 'kits' there. hmph. sheeplight chuckled, "i just cannn'tt.. keep up, " she trail out her words, letting a half-lie escape her lips. she gazed at thistletonuge from under her eyelashes, more focusing on her prey however. she took a bigger bite, chewing and swallowing the cold stiff meat. ew.. "im sure you have no trouble, pff, " sheeplight mew-- continuing her viodless talking.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread