Today 05:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2020, 10:24 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Strawberrythorn had not been expecting this attack. No one had. Her stern blue eyes scanned the clearing as it broke into chaos, and she lashed her tail, mouth forming into a snarl as she tried to pinpoint a Riverclanner to throw herself at. She didn't have to choose though, as a Riverclan scent filled her nostrils quickly as a tom came in front of her. She bared her teeth at him, letting out a growl. "Hope you're planning on running right back to the fish-hole you climbed out of." She hissed, before quickly throwing herself at him, claws shining in the moonlight as she aimed to dig her claws into his shoulders.

The two tomcats crashed in a large impact, Quailsnap's claws finding the Shadowclan warrior's shoulders, but bit back a wince as he felt the tom's claws dig into his own flank. With quick movements perfect for a cat of his build, Quailsnap turned his head to bite the offending tomcat's foreleg, trying to push him down to his side as he did, though lacking some of the strength he would need, as he was not much of a bulky cat muscle-wise.
Tatteredhawk winced as the tom's teeth sank into his foreleg, but kept his claws dug into his opponent's flank. His hindquarters trembled as the RiverClan warrior attempted to knock him down. Gulping in a strong breath, he snarled and began to drive the other tom backward off of him, his paws scarring the soil.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old January 6th, 2020, 10:26 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WolfDen~ View Post
@Casper

Dewfeather hadn't thought this cat could cause much harm. He was wrong. She gave him some pretty bad scratches, then, he backed away before leaping at the cat, preparing to rake against her side.
@Blissie Bliss

[ If it's Alright with Bliss, this is open to any Riverclan cats who would want to attack. ]

Fawnpetal sat paralyzed as a tom jumped over her. She expected him to rake his claws on her side, she unsheathed and prepared to pounce before she heard his voice. She looked up to him and noticed that he didn't look Riverclan, he had a Shadowclan scent. Then, a Riverclan cat lunged. Fawnpetal thought she was done for, but the tom protected her. "Um, Th- Thanks. A- Are you Blackfoot? I've seen you a-around before. I'm F-Fawnpetal. Thank you for protecting m-my kits." She was very grateful to the tom. Losing her first litter of kits would have devastated her. "Co-Could you help me and my kits get out of Shadowclan camp?"
[Totally fine with me, since its a battle most likely a cat would attack on their way out.]

Blackfoot wasn't a big fan of kits himself, but he lnew they were important to the clan. They needed every queen to be safe. It was a warriors job to do just that. "Of course. You're going to need someone to protect you from those Riverclan cats.", he meowed. He meowed the word Riverclan like it was venom in his mouth. One of those fox hearts had killed his mother in a border squirmish when he was a young apprentice. His hatred for the enemy clan was so strong nothing could break it. "Yes Im Blackfoot. Right now we must get you out of the camp.", he meowed.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 6th, 2020, 10:37 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Icestar may have had the size advantage, but Lionstar was quicker, more nimble. She landed on nothing but empty clearing and let out a hiss when thorny claws struck her side. She whirled around with muscular legs outstretched in an attempt to pummel him with many quick, consecutive blows. Between blows she advanced forward, trying to back him up against the wall of the camp.

@BILL.
Icestar's first couple blows stung, but Lionstar was quick to weasel away from Icestar before he could get cornered, swinging his claws toward one of her shoulders.

He was trying to keep a careful distance-- he didn't care for being crushed under the fatty's weight.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 6th, 2020, 10:48 AM
An indecisive rat

@Blissie Bliss @~WolfDen~
(Hope you don’t mind me coming in ^ ^)

The young riverclan warrior took in a shaky breath as she unsheathed her claws. So this was... really happening. And she was barely 17 moons too! No, no, no. It was her duty to fight for her clan. Her pool of blue eyes flickered from cat to cat, face to face, until she finally saw to Shadowclan cats... talking? They would be an easy target, right? Oh well, she was already heading towards them. No going back now. From her angle, Silverlight couldn’t see the kits hidden by Dewfeather and Blackfoots frames. Already committed to the idea of attack the duo, she tensed her muscles as she prepared to leap into the air. Sparring had to be like hunting, the feline assumed. Ok, three, two, one, go. The next thing she knew she was pouncing, in the air. The inexperienced warriors claws were outstretched towards the molly, completely disregarding and forgetting about the tom.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; January 6th, 2020 at 10:48 AM.
Old January 6th, 2020, 11:12 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Icestar's first couple blows stung, but Lionstar was quick to weasel away from Icestar before he could get cornered, swinging his claws toward one of her shoulders.

He was trying to keep a careful distance-- he didn't care for being crushed under the fatty's weight.
Icestar let out another hiss as the RiverClan leader skirted away from the wall, and she braced herself for his next strike. She tensed, holding absolutely still for a moment until his claws collided with her pelt, and then in an instant she lowered her head and charged forward with full force in an attempt to bowl him over.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 6th, 2020, 11:15 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

A low hiss entwined with a sigh made steam rolled out from his maw and nose into the cold air. It's obvious that this big silver dope is koo-koo in the head. How can a cat look so thrilled to be injured? Truly felt like he's against one of those insane rogues except they were of course, weaker and dumb. "And you think this is all a game," he snapped back. His ears pinned back to hear how nonchalant he sounded, it was really a drag listen to the babbling. Looking passed the silver warrior he saw one of his clan-mate's approaching, eyes locked onto Beastspark. "You shouldn't say that so soon," and with that, in a closer and clear view it was Thistlestep whom stepped into their battle launching right at the Shadowclanner. In just that swift command, he got up instantly to find Sunblaze and Dawnstripe fighting. He didn't know why his mind was on that stupid ginger but his paws guided on its own to save him. The rapid beating of his heart slowly stopped ticking as he witnessed the light tom giving up, awaiting for her to deliver to finishing blow.
But not on his watch!
Kicking up snow he made a mad dash into the fight and swiftly lashed a hard blow at Dawnstripe's face from behind. "Instead of fighting some cat that's half dead, come fight me, Shadowclan trash!" Surely, that should be enough to distract her and to top it, he bit down on her tail, thrusting his neck to drag the lowly scum. The white warrior was ready to send this cat back in pieces!

@Moonraven @Xeno @BILL. @Undertaker

Last edited by tye; January 6th, 2020 at 11:25 AM.
Old January 6th, 2020, 11:16 AM
eternally tired

@Silhouettes @Blissie Bliss
[ Totally Fine ^^ ]
[ @Heartstruck if your interested in rping Minkkit]

Fawnpetal yelped in surprise as the Riverclanner leaped at her. She quickly bounced back revealing her terrified kits. The blow almost hit them! “What’s wrong with you!?” She hissed. She quickly covered her kits. “Have you no respect for the warriors code you Kit!? You never attack kits, EVER!” She looked at the warrior and noticed she was young. Probably just became a warrior. Her rage filled eyes grew softer. Her queen instincts to be kind kicked in and she said In a softer but stern tone “ You don’t attack kits, even if they are not of your clan. They can’t defend themselves, and to kill one of on purpose could send you to the dark forest. ”

@Casper

The Old She-Cats claws almost caught Dewfeathers belly. He landed with a thud on the floor. He spun around and faced the Shecat. “Is that all you got you old hag?” He quickly dashed towards her before stopping abruptly and swatting at her.

Last edited by marshy; January 6th, 2020 at 01:04 PM.
Old January 6th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@vermin @Xeno @Undertaker
[wrote this up before vermin's post, didn't feel like erasing it all so modified it]

What was this? Some sort of drama? Dawnstripe rolled her eyes as Sunblaze's feeble attempt at freedom if it were her regardless of injuries she'd be fighting much harder for her life. Dawnstripes attention flickered in Beastspark's way as he stepped away from the one he was fighting, she glanced from him to the tom that came up behind him and attacked. Cute. If she had wanted to she could have snapped this insect in half by now, this new cat obviously didn't take that into account. Sighing through her nose, she added more pressure in one last reminder to Sunblaze before dropping him. There was no thrill in killing such a weakling. This gave her more time to concentrate on Greenfur who flung himself at her. She jerked her face away from the claws coming at her head, although she did feel that bite to her tail. She didn't move much with the tug, however, it certainly made the nerves in her tail scream in pain. Irked, she lashed out at the tom with a powerful back kick, whipping around as soon as her hindlegs returned to the ground, and followed up with a heavy blow of her paw.

---
[Open]
Another battle and with Riverclan once again no less. Whiteshadow stepped out of the shadows and twitched his tail. He had instructed his apprentice to stay hidden in his den, sending a fresh face out into this was asking for death. The amber eyes glanced around to see if he could spot a familiar face, Redpaw, Snowfrost, Leaftail, although it seemed like they were outnumbered, Shadowclan wasn't the type to back off. Seeing as he hadn't heard a cry of retreat from Icestar yet, it appeared the battle wasn't over. With a huff, the tom bunched his muscles and leap at the closest fish he could catch. He was an excellent fisher.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 6th, 2020 at 11:32 AM.
Old January 6th, 2020, 12:06 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

(open)
(you are allowed to make a long scratch across his right eye)
thornfur continued to battle fighting for his life and his clan eyes wide and claws un sheathed getting ready to attack the next shadowclan scum he saw

(open)
silverrose fought she didn't like it though she was never a fan of fighting and seeing others die but she fought for her life
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit

Last edited by BEAR.; January 6th, 2020 at 12:29 PM.
Old January 6th, 2020, 12:22 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@~WolfDen~

"Is 'Old Hag' really the best taunt you can come up with?" Owlfeather hissed back at the younger warrior. If she had a mouse for every time someone had used that one, she'd never be hungry again. "I may be old, but I've been in more battles that you could possibly dream of!" And she could prove that, too. She skirted to the side to avoid the youngster's swift claws, darting around to aim a strike at his flank in hopes to knock him off-balance.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Closed Thread