by ollie
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:03 AM

Old March 16th, 2023, 06:21 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Lunari Pricked her ears at the sound of her name, she stepped forward as instructed. Hmm. Interesting- their thought were interrupted by the harsh growl of Bumble. "I never meant for it to be a stupid idea. I just stated that they wouldn't expect an attack." Lunari huffed.

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; March 16th, 2023 at 06:21 PM.
Old March 16th, 2023, 06:44 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

eel === > @SpiritedWarrior @ophelia
He wrinkled his nose in the direction of Astrid. Some cats just wanted to bloody their claws and it showed. Caution and strategy were musts when it came to the art of war; recklessness and innattention only served to weed out the weak links. He would have opened his mouth to reply, but their new commander barked out uneccessary insults before he had the opportunity.

Okay, maybe being able to look at this guy wasn't worth the yelling he'd be getting in return. His ears were already starting to bleed. Eel rolled his eyes, not caring whether Bumble saw him or not. "Make it more obvious next time," he said flatly. "Not all of us are so great at deciphering tone, especially when you're insistent howling your words to the moon and back. Underground, might I add." Some class was all he asked for, really. They were in a cave, for the sea's sake, or had Bumble failed to notice that?

Great, now the guy was just mocking cats like a kit who'd just figured out they could talk back to their mom. Irritation blatantly flickered over his normally docile expression. Real mature.

He jerked his head at Astrid when he spoke again. "Spitfire here is wrong, by the way. We don't have the numbers for something full-scale yet. Do any of you even understand how big the Clans are? How well-organized they can be? Double, maybe triple our current size at least, and far more put-together than we are. If you want this thing to be successful, try dialing it back a bit and working out an actual, laid-out plan before jumping in." Sarcasm practically oozed from his next words. "Might take you just a little bit further than these thought scraps you've just tossed us."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old March 18th, 2023, 06:40 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Sweets was utterly amused by this new 'leader' of theirs. So much faster moving than little Willy, so much more aggressive. She wasn't much of a fighter, not at all no, Sweets hated to get her paws dirty... Certainly she'd be able to find a way around it. Later. Bumble was aggressive, no, he didn't seem open-minded one bit. The poor child. But that just made it more fun, hm. Oh? Oh oh oh, she liked that. The power to request help? Yes, she liked that. Help gathering herbs, granted, but she could let others dig around the dirt then. Why thank you Bumble, the lanky feline thought, perhaps they'd go out and gather some later - being a good Syndicate cat and all that.

Unlike their fellow healer Spirit, they remained silent as they watched on and listened to Bumble rattle off word after word. If they were training with unsheathed claws, they'd have plenty to test herbs on... Granted it didn't go wrong - dear, that wouldn't look good on her one bit. She felt she had to be more cautious around this one. Little Willy was the game's starter, this might be a more difficult level. If anything, Bumble seemed angry already at just the sharing of some thoughts these two children did. How amusing.

Old March 20th, 2023, 02:21 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Bumble

It seemed he was dealing with more idiocy than he had originally thought. I have to be patient... I have to make sure I don't get too violent too quick otherwise my plan will fail. Bumble fought to keep his tail still as he witnessed Astrid and Lunari step up on command, though more idiotic words seemed to spew out of their sorry excuses of mouths. Lunari was the first to speak, which he understood the she-cat's thought process, but she wasn't thinking about what Bumble had said before opening her mouth.

"Lunari...." he rumbled and stepped closer to her to have a more of a one-on-one discussion. But that wasn't the only reason why he stepped forward. I have to show them that I'm both show and tell, not just tell... "My dear... dear friend..."

He sighed and twitched his whiskers, aiming to fool Lunari into thinking he was in deep thought, though he already knew what he was going to do. "Did you not hear what I said... about training for battle? Emotions make them stronger if anything... the rage, anger, sadness... it'll drive them mad. And their claws even madder. We cannot strike when they are mourning for that reason."

"Think before speaking next time or else you might just end up deaf... or should I eliminate that problem now?" he raised a paw and clawed at the ground in the tunnel as he waited for an answer. Decisions, decisions... but I suppose that's what life is all about. "The point of ambushing them... is so they would be caught unawares. That is the whole point, do you understand me?"

"As for you, Astrid... if we did need to make a quick getaway, we wouldn't be have a few cats block the entrance because you know what that means? It would confirm any suspicions they would develop about our location. No... if we want to make a quick getaway, we'd need multiple routes not only for our safety, but also to confuse them. Dig out multiple entrances of the tunnels and take a few volunteers with you. I want this project of yours done by the time we fight ThunderClan."

Looking toward Eel, Bumble sighed and approached the tom. "I apologize for not addressing your concern sooner. I do have a plan... we train as hard as we possibly can up until the battle is a half-moon away... and by that time the tunnels will be memorized. Right now, I want the unassigned to focus on getting their strength back. I have a plan to get us into ThunderClan, but that explanation will have to wait. This meeting of ours is dismissed. I want all the hunting parties, tunnel diggers, and herb gathering patrols to get a move on NOW, does everybody hear me?"

"In the mean time, Ravenna, Eel, Martha! I want to speak to you three in private!" he called as he walked away from the clowder of cats.

RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old March 20th, 2023, 04:03 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Macavity waltzed into the camp with a grin on his face. His collar had been left at home today, as it was every day. No need for it, no.
His densharers could do with a little bit of stress anyhow, especially since they’d brought in that other cat to live with him. He would have to do away with that annoying one soon. They were far too nosy for their own good.
Maybe he wouldn’t kill them, maybe just maim them a bit to show them their place and dump them at a den a ways from his. Yes, that’d be preferable, as he didn’t want to have to deal with the body. Plus, the other cat hadn’t chosen to join him in his domain, so he’d show mercy. See, he wasn’t that cruel.
It seemed he’d entered the underground camp at the tail-end of a meeting. Tch. Some cat had been giving lip, predictable. No matter who was leader, there would always be someone speaking out.
Macavity sat near the edge of the camp, by the entrance, and groomed out his thick mottled fur, his yellow eyes watching the group of cats around him with a look of distrust. Sure, he was a part of this clowder of rejects and ruffians, but he wasn’t truly. As a daylight member, he went back to his den every night and slipped on that shiny collar of his. He had to keep up appearances. Plus, it was easier to operate out of his den than in this hole. He enjoyed the nice things, but he also loved the feeling of torn flesh under his claws.

[Open]
Old March 20th, 2023, 04:14 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Komodo flicked his til as he listened not to keen on all the cats and their concerns and all that. His eyes gazing around until the meeting was dismissed

[ open if anyone wishes to spar or annoy him even more its devious time]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 24th, 2023, 09:18 AM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Osborne

For whatever sanity they both or the black bear had left, he listened to this squeaker. All of them were allegedly bad cats, and that was that. The word "evil" always sounded strange to Ozzy; he never really thought of himself as being "evvillll." He used to be a gentleman, to put it more politely. The ladies would all simply stare at him awesomely. But now look at him, surrounded by a group of buffoons trying to destroy the clans. For a pack of cats who are determined to chomp on inedible things, it was a significant accomplishment. He wouldn't call himself a hypocrite, but perhaps he was. And with that, his important speech ends. Switching positions wasn't important; it wasn't surprising for a cat to appear out of nowhere and take over. Us cats, for example, enjoy napping and eating all day. He was unable to fathom what it would be like to be in a battle for his life. He was only visible as a large black cat. He had no fighting skills, and the only excellent thing he had was his enormous paws. Blah blah, no laziness, cut out caves, and—wait for healers for battle training? Oh no no, no claws, please. You're bossier than that dull William! He did, at least, carve out a den! Why did cats need to extend their claws when they were mostly going to be using plants? Preposterous!

Ozzy had never, ever used his fat paws in his entire life. As an older gentleman, he required fundamental manners, and he wasn't about to back down. As we're mending cats, respect is essential. The healers received various privileges for their use of herbs. Don't like to eat my plants? Then just pass away. He had to seem posh. He will be so elegant that he can move the grass only by his grace. He was very egotistical. He tried to disguise his egoism even though he was aware of it. Yet most of the time he didn't put up much of a fight. He had a bushy tail, black fur that was puffy, and a bear-like appearance. What else is there to say about that? He was limited to yawning. He yawned as loudly as he could while observing some of the cats respond to the new boss. He was about to remove a bugger from his nose when Buzzy's shrill voice made him wince. Being a leader requires that your followers appreciate you and stay loyal to you in that capacity. That's why you named a leader if these cats choose to leave you behind only to gaze back at you with pity. They will then carry it out. Nonetheless, everyone in attendance had a specific purpose and a single objective. Put an end to the clans under their control. He was aware that the clans will eventually take over because they are not driven by brute force and bloodshed alone.

They are incredibly intelligent. Ozzy remained silent about the subject. Yet their clans, not a group of lowlifes like them, exist for a cause. All of their proposals sounded uninspired. Sneak in and experiment on clan cats? All he could do was arch his brow. They were limited to yapping only. Additional ideas and plans. They had to advance rapidly to avoid falling behind in their doom. Nevertheless, how could he ever say something like that to that humming bee commander who flails his wings wildly like the hive's queen. It was a king, though. A king bee has never existed in a beehive. A grin could be seen in the shadow of his paw as he struggled to make out his pest. It was sarcastic. It was entertaining to see these lumps attempt to evolve against the will of their individual predators. They were a target. It was clear. It would be as simple as squashing a leaf for the clans to band together, rule them, and make them vanish. He had no idea what this irate leader was hiding behind him or if he was a mastermind in disguise. Yet, they needed to use considerable caution. He didn't want to admit it, but clan cats have controlled the forest for a very long time. They maintained order. They prevented the outsiders from gaining too much power. It was amusing how they all rebelled right away. And he was right there in the fire. With nothing but burning trees in their path.

[ anyone is free to interact with him ]
Old March 24th, 2023, 11:08 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Komodo is out hunting by himself

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 24th, 2023, 12:57 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours

Fablespinner
She/They

Fablespinner was bored. Embarrassingly so. This meeting, with this delusional Fumble-Bee or whatever-his-name-was was getting on her nerves. Now she positioned herself, sprawled out in the middle of nowhere, probably getting in the way of cats and delighting upon it. Slim, feathery tail flicking now and then with the idle movement of a well-seasoned huntress, Fablespinner eyed the Dusk's Syndicate's new leader through narrowed, slitted eyes of limeade green.

Ah, someone had gotten under his skin, and now he was trying to make them pay. How pathetic, letting a slugbrain contradict you, and then allowing your own temper to flare up. Pshaw, toddlers. The idiot looked to be quite a youngling too. Though despite all the.. rather disparaging, untoward thoughts that coursed through her mind, a pleasant, welcoming smile rested on Fablespinner's face, lest their new leader happen to glance her way. Except, now that she thought about it, she was probably old enough to be his mother. The thought made her snort in a very unladylike manner, expression bemused. Either way, she needn't go out of her way to fry his ego, considering little princelings nowadays seemed to take offense to the littlest of things.

Which brought her to the topic of where her son had gone. No. She would not think about Wolf - Howler, he liked to call himself, and Fablespinner had grudgingly accepted the name. At least she'd thought that being accepting that way would make her son, her pride and joy, remain with her. Unfortunately, no sooner than Fablespinner had cast out that weak sniveling scrap of a daughter - Ugh, even her name was hard to mention - Howler had set off on his own. He'd abandoned his mother, for skies sake! After all she'd done for him, he'd left. A guttural growl built in Fablespinner's throat against her wishes, and it took all her willpower to push it down.

Darling had been right. Her older sister was always right, apparently. Being the baby of the family sucked. Especially when your parents ran out of regal-sounding names and then named you Sunny. Bleh. Who in their right mind named someone Sunny? It was so... questionable.

Grunting her disapproval and irritation with her parents away, Fablespinner let her thoughts drift back to reality as a cat at the edge of her vision caught her eye. Hm. He was rather on the larger side, with fur so dark that Fablespinner could barely make out many details. Pushing off the ground and sauntering up to the tom, purely because her boredom had reached beyond understanding, Fablespinner offered Osborne a purposely standoffish glance, just to garner his reaction.

"It's rude to yawn when your leader is speaking, you know." The brown-furred feline drawls, the corners of her lips quirking upward into a smug smile on their own. Well, there went her tough-guy facade. Eh, she was guilty of the same crime, yawning in the face of her superiors.

[ @Eaglet - Osborne | Tada, finally after like ... how long has it been .. help, its been 3 months OOPS.
i didn't even realize, but finally after three months here's a fable-osborne roleplay ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old March 24th, 2023, 04:16 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

eel === > @SpiritedWarrior
Eel raised his head as Bumble, having finished addressing the other idiots in the room, stepped away from his spot to approach him. Eel's folded ears twitched, eyes flickering over the muscular silver tabby for just a moment before he tugged them back to the face in front of him. He didn't like this sudden change in demeanor; everything about it set alarm bells off in his head.

He kept his expression carefully unbothered as he rose to his feet to follow Bumble.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training