Today 04:22 PM
The tangles of research...
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:22 PM

Old December 21st, 2023, 08:41 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: December Gathering

(purrks: flock together tier 1 - inactive)

Palepaw arrived at the gathering as one of the last cats. This was her first gathering, and she didn't know if she should be excited or scared. Some cats said gatherings were fun ways to socialize with the other clans and hear news, but she'd also heard of gatherings escalating into really scary events where some cats got hurt. Her blue eyes were dreamy and settled on the stones which the high ranks sat on. Dawnstar was up there! And the other leaders. She could also see some cats similar to her age - medicine cat apprentices she supposed.

In her dreamy-ness, she didn't look where she was going, and.. bump. Embarassment flooded through her as she turned to see that she had bumped into someone. It wasn't just anyone, it was a big cat. "Sorry!" she exclaimed, biting her lip. "Uh, I didn't see you there. I did not mean to bump into you, sorryyy." Well, this gathering would be really boring if she didn't socialize, so why not try to talk to this warrior? How was she supposed to talk to someone from another clan? What if they hated her because ShadowClan and theirclan didn't like each other or something? Maybe if she just asked for his name and what clan he was in..

"I'm Palepaw from Shadowclan," the calico shecat mewed, deciding it was time for her to introduce herself first. Every talk started with some sort of introduction, right? Whats your name?" she asked, not sure if she should smile or not. "And what clan are you from?"

@al3cc766 (jayfrost)

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old December 21st, 2023, 09:06 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive

The assault on his nose as painful as ever, Snowybreeze could feel his eyes water at the heavy mixture of scents permeating the gathering's clearing. He usually avoided these meetings. It was too much for his oversensitive nose. He wouldn't say he hated them, as there was precious little the gentle giant could claim hatred to, but he most certainly did not love them in the slightest. So what, pray tell, might he be doing here? On the night of the full moon, surrounded by strangers and familiar faces alike.

The answer was simple enough today. He wished to forget. To ignore the lack of a particular scent in the camp he could barely call home anymore. He had slowly begun going through the motions. Hunting. Patrolling. Always alone. He didn't want company. He didn't deserve company. How could a cat who hadn't even been able to tell his beloved mate was at the brink of death deserve anything in this life? He'd even removed himself from the warriors' den, taking to sleeping outside once more. Hoping that at least one of the stars above was his beloved. Dreaming that she would come for him and take him home.

It looked like he had gotten his wish in one way at least. He had most certainly not been able to keep his mind on his Berryfrost with this many cats surrounding him, that was for sure. Sky blue eyes quickly sought out a refuge. A corner in which he could escape the din and chatter and simply be. Snowybreeze was not here for attention or companionship. To seek either of those now when he had left her to die alone would be to spit on her memory. To forget himself. Instead, he hid himself by the edge of the clearing, mismatched ears flat against his head as he tried to hide his nose inside the thick mane of fur on his neck. The result was less than stellar, but it would have to do for now. He could withstand the night here. This was his rightful punishment. For daring to survive where she had not.

| Openish? |

He/him
Beefed up ( T1)

A scale is not always the strongest
---------------------------

Scalescar sighed, it's been moons since he saw Ashpaw, his past felt foggy but still alive? The tom listened to the leaders speak, for several moments he could feel nothing, no voices, no scent, it felt like he was in a trance or something. The tom shook his head and everything could be heard, smelled and felt again, he got up and walked around until he smelled Snowybreezes scent, it was faint but still could be smelled. He walked over and wavedhis tail side to side"Hey there snowybreeze, do you mind if I sit with you?" he asked. After the death of Berryfrost snowy Reese seemed more uh... Distant sad maybe quiet? Something Scalescar experienced in his harsh lifetime.

Despite he never talked with berryfrost and hanged out with her was the fact he was not social and absolutely dumb, he could have met her l, he could have got to know her and become friends. But instead he was dumb enough to not speak to cats he wanted to speak or interact. For starclans sake! Snowybreeze liked berryfrost, Berryfrost brought happiness to his brother and now his brother is in grief that won't let go.

Did scalescar even dare to speak again before Snowybreeze could respond? The tom silently sighed and tapped his claws into the snow, his tail curling around his legs as he waited for his dear brother to reply.

( Long time since the 2 spoke)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 21st, 2023, 11:12 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post

Palepaw arrived at the gathering as one of the last cats. This was her first gathering, and she didn't know if she should be excited or scared. Some cats said gatherings were fun ways to socialize with the other clans and hear news, but she'd also heard of gatherings escalating into really scary events where some cats got hurt. Her blue eyes were dreamy and settled on the stones which the high ranks sat on. Dawnstar was up there! And the other leaders. She could also see some cats similar to her age - medicine cat apprentices she supposed.

In her dreamy-ness, she didn't look where she was going, and.. bump. Embarassment flooded through her as she turned to see that she had bumped into someone. It wasn't just anyone, it was a big cat. "Sorry!" she exclaimed, biting her lip. "Uh, I didn't see you there. I did not mean to bump into you, sorryyy." Well, this gathering would be really boring if she didn't socialize, so why not try to talk to this warrior? How was she supposed to talk to someone from another clan? What if they hated her because ShadowClan and theirclan didn't like each other or something? Maybe if she just asked for his name and what clan he was in..

"I'm Palepaw from Shadowclan," the calico shecat mewed, deciding it was time for her to introduce herself first. Every talk started with some sort of introduction, right? Whats your name?" she asked, not sure if she should smile or not. "And what clan are you from?"

@al3cc766 (jayfrost)

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

had he not been so cold and focussed on eyeing the other cats he probably wouldve noticed the small molly but, heavily distracted or not, she genuinely scared him for a moment, ears instinctively flattening against his head his head whipping around to locate the cat that had bumped into him.

the small cat, he assumed a more or less fresh apprentice judging by her size, profusely apologizing he relaxed into a more open posture, ears now pointed forward in interest. man the recent..events..had really taken a toll on him too. he thought and almost rolled his eyes at his own silly overreaction.

jayfrost huffed a half-laugh at the mollys statement of not having seen him, it hadnt been too long since he wouldve been able to understand, having been rather small as an apprentice and only growing to be about a head taller than the avarage cat after he had already had his warrior ceremony.

"dont worry, itll take more to knock me over than you bumping into me" he chuckled, trying to ease the younger cat out of the embarassing situation and also suppressing a shudder at the reminder of his little run in with the rogues.

letting the apperantly rather excited calico finish her rambling of questions he took a mental note to never attend any kinds of meetings during leafbare again.

"im jayfrost from riverclan. is this your first gathering?" he replied and gave palepaw a small smile.

(god the reply i wrote is awful im sorry but i genuinely cant come up with anything better rn. palepaw @celeste )

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old December 21st, 2023, 11:55 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Alright, the warrior didn't seem to be mad at Palepaw for bumping into him. The apprentice smiled a little at his "joke". Okay he was called Jayfrost.. not a name she recognized. And he was from RiverClan. She remembered hearing that ShadowClan and RiverClan were pretty tense, but there were no conflicts going on right now. Pale supposed that meant both of the clans were alert and waiting for the other one to make a move. Oh well, no one had a rule against cats talking with each other in gatherings, even if the relations of the clans were tense. Alsooo, at the moment RiverClan was definitely the clan ShadowClan had the least conflicts with. They were full on enemies with ThunderClan.

The big cat asked if this was Palepaw's first gathering. She nodded eagerly. "Yep! It's really exciting and weird. There's so many new and big cats, from all of the different clans.." Okay, what was she supposed to talk about now? This was all so unfamiliar. "Um, soo, how's living in RiverClan? Is swimming and fishing nice?" she questioned the warrior. I'm probably annoying him.. Oh well, she didn't have to see this cat everyday so why did it matter?

@al3cc766 (this is very crappy sry )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old December 21st, 2023, 12:40 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 7 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
(no purrks)

for the most part, squirrelpaw had calmed herself down, or tried to, at least. yellow eyes bore into the sandy ground, her tail tip twitching nervously. nobody interacts with her, luckily, or even really sits by her. isolation. as bad as it sounds, she's grateful for it. rounded ears perk up as dawnstar starts to announce how shadowclan's been doing. she glances up at the leader momentarily before looking at the ground again. talk about a great first gathering. she wishes her mother was here, or perhaps her father. although, she hasn't seen the two around in quite some time. they must be hiding in the warrior's den.

hopefully.

she notices a cat sit beside her out of her peripheral vision. oh no, she thinks with growing nervousness. her nose twitches at the scent, watery and fishy and – this must be a riverclan cat. she slowly glances over, giving the other apprentice an accidental side eye.

[ @CattleCaller. squirrel is so awkward LMAO I apologize ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old December 21st, 2023, 01:06 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordle View Post
@Eraserhead
@Ravenswings
Basilthroat
They/they|Windclan|Warrior
Dovegrowl
She/they|Windclan|Warrior
"Really!?" Dovegrowl practically jumped on the apprentice. "What's it like? Windclan so boring and it's always windy" she complained.
"Not true! the Sky Glade is really pretty" Basilthroat protested.
"Of course you'd say that you weren't even born there" Dovegrowl barked. Basilthroat lowered their ears. "Sorry that wasnt very..nice of me" she turned to her partner, giving them an affectionate bud on the ear.
"But anyway back to what to what I was saying" they quickly got back on track. "What does Thunderclan and Shadowclan look like?" Dovegrowl asked again.
// Silentpaw merely growled. If you try to rip my fur out, you won’t expect me to not fight. She gave Dovegrowl a cold gaze. It’s rather cool actually. You should see our camp. It’s MUCH cooler than your camps! Silentpaw bragged, a smirk on her face.//

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 21st, 2023 at 01:07 PM.
Old December 21st, 2023, 01:08 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post

Alright, the warrior didn't seem to be mad at Palepaw for bumping into him. The apprentice smiled a little at his "joke". Okay he was called Jayfrost.. not a name she recognized. And he was from RiverClan. She remembered hearing that ShadowClan and RiverClan were pretty tense, but there were no conflicts going on right now. Pale supposed that meant both of the clans were alert and waiting for the other one to make a move. Oh well, no one had a rule against cats talking with each other in gatherings, even if the relations of the clans were tense. Alsooo, at the moment RiverClan was definitely the clan ShadowClan had the least conflicts with. They were full on enemies with ThunderClan.

The big cat asked if this was Palepaw's first gathering. She nodded eagerly. "Yep! It's really exciting and weird. There's so many new and big cats, from all of the different clans.." Okay, what was she supposed to talk about now? This was all so unfamiliar. "Um, soo, how's living in RiverClan? Is swimming and fishing nice?" she questioned the warrior. I'm probably annoying him.. Oh well, she didn't have to see this cat everyday so why did it matter?

@al3cc766 (this is very crappy sry )

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

jayfrost let his eyes skim the crowd again, air beginning to thicken with tension, he himself was generally weary of non riverclan cats but this wasnt just the regular tension of gatherings, it seemed like hatred had been brewing under a lot of cats' pelts for a while.

"hm yeah what did you say? oh yeah fishing. i guess its nice? not right now anyway but i dont know any different you know?"

he replied halfheartedly, head turning to look after small group of tom cats passing by before taking his eyes off them to focus back on the apprentice.

"sorry. uh...how is your training going?"

god this was awkward, he hoped desperately for this topic to just click and provide them a pleasant conversation for a while, generally not used to this much awkward tension between himself and his conversation partner. he also wasnt used to this amount of distractedness from himself, but oh well seems like you never stop discovering things about yourself, he thought to himself sarcastically, accompanied by another mental eyeroll.

(dont worry, i have no idea what im doing rn so mine are crappy too )
@celeste (palepaw)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old December 21st, 2023, 01:30 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
// Silentpaw merely growled. If you try to rip my fur out, you won’t expect me to not fight. She gave Dovegrowl a cold gaze. It’s rather cool actually. You should see our camp. It’s MUCH cooler than your camps! Silentpaw bragged, a smirk on her face.//
Dovegrowl
She/they|Windclan|Warrior

Dovegrowl turned to face Silentpaw "what did you say twerp?" she growled digging her claws in the dirt. "I can tell you're only an apprentice but that won't stop me from ripping your throat right out". She continued with "let's just say im not afraid to tear your Thunderclan pelt off your skin and use it for bedding!" they snapped bristling with anger.
@Ravenswings @Eraserhead

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old December 21st, 2023, 02:37 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Flamegaze sat away from the rest of the cats and shivered. it was cold tonight. she wished the leaders would hurry up. Almost as if in answer, Dawnstar started the meeting. Flamegaze smiled. good, she thought, the sooner we can get this over with the sooner we can go back home and get out of this cold. she wondered idly if she could get any other cats to talk to her as she listened. it would be nice to know what was going on in the other clans.
(Open!)
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old December 21st, 2023, 02:49 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Reign View Post
Flamegaze sat away from the rest of the cats and shivered. it was cold tonight. she wished the leaders would hurry up. Almost as if in answer, Dawnstar started the meeting. Flamegaze smiled. good, she thought, the sooner we can get this over with the sooner we can go back home and get out of this cold. she wondered idly if she could get any other cats to talk to her as she listened. it would be nice to know what was going on in the other clans.
(Open!)

Fire tail
He/him
27 moons

---------

Firetail felt impatient, he looked around until he saw flamegaze, he got up and padded over," hi I'm Firetail what's your name?" He asked curiously

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up