Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:54 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 05:50 AM
The Lions' Den || [OPEN]
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 05:44 AM
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 05:34 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:59 AM

Old July 3rd, 2021, 06:19 AM
chirps

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Light answered him after he sat down and seemed a little more calmer and dipped her head in respect and then spoke. "My name is Light." She mews and stands there looking at the bigger cat. "What is your name?"
She then looked at him awaiting a response as he seemed to settle.
Yellow eyes blinked down at the young kit. Light... and yet here they were, left to wander the darkness of solitary. The irony was not lost on Kestrelstar, but the leader did manage to hold back any laughter or sign of amusement. It wasn't her fault that she had been left.

"My name is Kestrelstar," he answered with a sigh, blowing the air out as he deflated just a bit. "I'm the leader of RiverClan - the territory you happen to be on right now." With one more glance around, surveying for perhaps a last minute glance of whoever had left the little kit here, before returning it back to the kit. "Where did you plan on going?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post

// @spade
- Kai -
After his last encounter with the strange cat, what he said sent a shiver down his spine. He knew how scary this scat had been, so who knows what a whole army of them would look like?

However, another thought sent a rush of anxiety through him. What he was about to say to this cat was something he had never told anyone before. It was basically his darkest secret, and he was about to tell it to someone he had barely even met? No... No. There was no way he was about to do this.

Gathering his courage, Kai cautiously stepped out from behind his tree. He knew that if this was going to be his knew home, it was something he had to do.

"Well... it's taught me... a lot", Kai said, trying to push the anxiety away as slight tears formed in his eyes. "You see... my family was killed... killed by a badger when I was little, and since then, I've had to learn most things by... by myself." Kai let out a slight sigh of relief. Even though he was worried about the cats response, it was nice to finally tell it to someone. "I didn't learn a lot of fighting skills since I was mostly... on my own, but it's taught me... how to survive."

A sob story? The cat was telling him a sob story? As if he was the only cat to experience pain and grief and loss. Baring his teeth, Kestrelstar let out a snort. It would take more than that to convince him of this cats loyalty to RiverClan and that he had the mindset of a true warrior. "In a Clan you need to be able to fight at a moments notice. Surviving it a core component, but I assure you, stranger, that survival on the city streets is rubble compared to survival amongst the Clans." Yellow eyes flashed as he advanced more, tail lashing.

"While I do respect that you came back, I need to test your fighting skills to see if you have any potential." Muscles tensed as he circled the cat, taking his time to let the silence fall between the two. Air crackled around them like lightning, each pawstep landing silently as he made his way back to the front.

Not another word came from the leader as Kestrelstar rushed forward, dart to the side at the last moment and diving for the stranger's hind legs, twisting his torso in an attempt to slide underneath Kai. From there, if he made it, his foreclaws were outstretched to hitch onto the hind legs while his own hind legs would bunch up to flip Kai over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@spade
(It's okay! I will be gone for the next week, so I will have one as well.)

Dusksong gagged and stared at Kestrelstar shocked. "No way. Never ever ever." She didn't care if it made her sound like a kit, but that was just too much of a revolting thought. "Anyways, why wouldn't we be allowed in Riverclan and," she cast a disgusted glance at Bristletail, "Who would want to waste away their life with her?" Realizing what she had said, Dusksong quickly turned around and meowed, "No offence." Idiot, that's like telling a cat that they smell like fox-dung.

Bristletail was taken aback. Did he really think that she liked this, this slacker? Bristletails requirements matched her work ethic, and Dusksong was a failure in both of those cases. "Hey!" Well, that's unfair. After shooting a quick glance at Dusksong, Bristletail began to speak. "Kestrelstar, we didn't mean to end up so far away, but this mouse brain fell into the river and apparently never learned how to fight a current. When I jumped in to drag her out, she was kicking hard enough for us to be past clan borders by the time I dragged us out." Not only does Dusksong act like a kit, but she swims like one as well.
One ear was listening to their excuses for leaving camp - to Kestrelstar they didn't really matter; the fact was they had still been away for some time now. But the squabbling and bickering... "I'm sorry, would you like to return as Duskpaw and Bristlepaw?" he snapped, eyes narrowing at the duo. His patience for petty fighting and verbal slams was nonexistent today, added on top of that his annoyance at the fact that Dusksong seemed to believe that she would just be welcomed back with open arms because she was a former member of the Clan.

"I'm not sure if you hit your head on a rock while flailing in the stream you should've learned to swim as an apprentice, but I decide who rejoins RiverClan, not you." His gaze now fixated on Dusksong, wondering if it was worth it to bump her down a notch. After awhile of thinking, he decided against it, deciding to just keep an eye on her instead. "I want you each out hunting every day and bringing what you catch to the queens for the next three sunrises. Now get back to camp, and for the love of RiverClan, learn how to swim."

[ they're both done! i'll get them re-added ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Wing View Post
Fernsplash spotted his leader,his ears flattened."I failed Kestrelstar",he croaked miserably. "I tried to find blazepaw,I tracked her for days,but I just coulden't find any trace,I know how important apprentices are"he explained,"And she was my first one,some mentor I turned out to be"Fernsplash said quietly with his head bowed.
(love your avatar pic )
@spade
Kestrelstar had an inkling that the warrior had wandered out in search of his apprentice. She hadn't returned to camp from what he knew, so if she wasn't found by now the leader just assumed that she would never at this point. It was unfortunate, and boiled the leader's blood, but there was already too much going on that he had to deal with, that didn't allow him to focus on every single cat that went missing - as much as he wanted to.

"It's not your fault," Kestrelstar grunted, lowering his head to offer a bit of condolences to the obviously distraught warrior. "Blazepaw, if she is still out there, is well aware of our territory and how to find her way home. I'll have our patrols keep an eye out, though." It was the lease he could do, and Kestrelstar straightened up again, giving a flick of his tail. "Go ahead and head on back to camp. I'll do a quick sweep," he offered to the tom, nodding in the direction of camp before padding off.

[ done! i'll get him resubmitted ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
Willowkit wandered back into camp,paws wet. thats what i get for wandering out of camp she thought miserably. @spade
"Well, well," Kestrelstar purred as he emerged from the bushes to the right of the young kit. He'd been following her steps, surprised that she had survived this long on her own. "I didn't know that RiverClan expanded the nursery out here." Sarcasm rolled off his tongue, though he wasn't sure the kit would really understand. Nonetheless, the leader stared down at the kit, waiting for an answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai.Cougar View Post
Spike padded up to the rivers edge, he was thrown into the river before and learned how to swim by his Aunt as a lesson thingy. He sat down And was half expecting someone to come and attack him or something. He was just a child and would like to not be hurt since he didn't even know how to fight,That was something he was refused to be taught when he asked.
The blue,grey and white tomcat shifted once again to lower weight on his burned leg. Flicking his nicked ear and opening his burned maw to yawn,His piercing blue eyes looked over at the way he came from. Twoleg place would be left behind and so would his family....family was a weird term for him to even think about. He really didn't have one but Darling who was more of a parent than his father would ever be!
@spade
The rush of birdsong that accompanied Kestrelstar on his morning walk was irksome, and the gray tabby flattened his ears in protest. Time of day didn't matter to the RiverClan leader; the birds were always too happy, seemingly over nothing. Was it wrong of him to be upset over another creature's happiness? Kestrelstar wasn't sure he wanted a true answer, as life in his own reality where it was justified felt nice and cozy enough.

Following the bend in the stream, Kestrelstar halted as an unfamiliar scent hit his nose. Fur bristling and all senses on high alert, his paws snaked around a few patches of reeds until the source came into view. Another outsider, though this one appeared younger than the last he'd run into. "You are aware," came his voice, chipped like ice, "that this is Clan territory, yes?" Stalking forward, the Clan leader stood a fox-length away, muscles still tense and ready for anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowpool View Post
Shallowkit awoke and walked away fro the elders den. She has been without her mom for 3 days and meanwhile the elders let her stay with them while she waited for a foster mom. No one was ever interested. No one liked her.
[ Hi! So I don't see Shallowkit on the missing list, and they were also posted in camp as well. No need to post them
here! ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashnose View Post
Puddlekit was tired. All he wanted to do was sleep.
“It rained the night I left,” he explained. “Otherwise you might have found me. I hadn’t planned on being gone for so long, but I wanted to see if anyone would miss me. It was stupid and foolish, and I understand that you can’t have stupid and foolish cats as part of RiverClan. So if you don’t want me, I’ll leave.” @spade
Kestrelstar was attempting to go over mental notes for the next Clan meeting when he felt a hairball approach him. It was right outside camp - thought definitely not the nursery. Yellow eyes narrowing as Puddlekit approached, Kestrelstar gave an annoyed flick of his ear. "That does sound stupid and foolish indeed," the leader agreed, giving a nod of his head. But the fact that this kit thought he would be kicked out for it... "What would be more stupid and foolish, however, is a leader who didn't recognize that kits will be kits." With that, the leader gave a jerk of his head back into the camp behind him. "Now get back to the nursery, and the next time it rains, for the love of stars stay put."

[ done! i know you were wanting to RP with them pretty quick, so i'll get them added back on ^^ ]
Old July 3rd, 2021, 07:22 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
[FONT="Arial"][INDENT]
The rush of birdsong that accompanied Kestrelstar on his morning walk was irksome, and the gray tabby flattened his ears in protest. Time of day didn't matter to the RiverClan leader; the birds were always too happy, seemingly over nothing. Was it wrong of him to be upset over another creature's happiness? Kestrelstar wasn't sure he wanted a true answer, as life in his own reality where it was justified felt nice and cozy enough.

Following the bend in the stream, Kestrelstar halted as an unfamiliar scent hit his nose. Fur bristling and all senses on high alert, his paws snaked around a few patches of reeds until the source came into view. Another outsider, though this one appeared younger than the last he'd run into. "You are aware," came his voice, chipped like ice, "that this is Clan territory, yes?" Stalking forward, the Clan leader stood a fox-length away, muscles still tense and ready for anything.

Turning his head towards the looming tomcat Spike backed away a bit. Yes Sir! I...I Wish to Join your...your Club..clan,I've ..uh heard stories about.. The uh outside world!Stop stuttering! You're embarrassing yourself Spike! He mewed and thought to himself,He was not in any shape to battle a grown cat,wild at that,His main thing to remember that He wasn't supposed to be seen as a threat.

I'm Spike,Sir. I think I'd be better off joining your clan because I wish to prove myself to someone who thought less of me,that is why I wish to your clan! After calming down more Spike realized he hadn't stuttered at all when he last spoke. If there any time to act brave it was right now but it was a 50/50 chance of getting into this clan. He didn't even notice the change in scent until now,It smelt like dirty water and Fish. He'd be able to live with that,Would he be shut out of anyone he tried to mingle with here?

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; July 3rd, 2021 at 07:24 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 09:34 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Yellow eyes blinked down at the young kit. Light... and yet here they were, left to wander the darkness of solitary. The irony was not lost on Kestrelstar, but the leader did manage to hold back any laughter or sign of amusement. It wasn't her fault that she had been left.

"My name is Kestrelstar," he answered with a sigh, blowing the air out as he deflated just a bit. "I'm the leader of RiverClan - the territory you happen to be on right now." With one more glance around, surveying for perhaps a last minute glance of whoever had left the little kit here, before returning it back to the kit. "Where did you plan on going?"

A sob story? The cat was telling him a sob story? As if he was the only cat to experience pain and grief and loss. Baring his teeth, Kestrelstar let out a snort. It would take more than that to convince him of this cats loyalty to RiverClan and that he had the mindset of a true warrior. "In a Clan you need to be able to fight at a moments notice. Surviving it a core component, but I assure you, stranger, that survival on the city streets is rubble compared to survival amongst the Clans." Yellow eyes flashed as he advanced more, tail lashing.

"While I do respect that you came back, I need to test your fighting skills to see if you have any potential." Muscles tensed as he circled the cat, taking his time to let the silence fall between the two. Air crackled around them like lightning, each pawstep landing silently as he made his way back to the front.

Not another word came from the leader as Kestrelstar rushed forward, dart to the side at the last moment and diving for the stranger's hind legs, twisting his torso in an attempt to slide underneath Kai. From there, if he made it, his foreclaws were outstretched to hitch onto the hind legs while his own hind legs would bunch up to flip Kai over.

One ear was listening to their excuses for leaving camp - to Kestrelstar they didn't really matter; the fact was they had still been away for some time now. But the squabbling and bickering... "I'm sorry, would you like to return as Duskpaw and Bristlepaw?" he snapped, eyes narrowing at the duo. His patience for petty fighting and verbal slams was nonexistent today, added on top of that his annoyance at the fact that Dusksong seemed to believe that she would just be welcomed back with open arms because she was a former member of the Clan.

"I'm not sure if you hit your head on a rock while flailing in the stream you should've learned to swim as an apprentice, but I decide who rejoins RiverClan, not you." His gaze now fixated on Dusksong, wondering if it was worth it to bump her down a notch. After awhile of thinking, he decided against it, deciding to just keep an eye on her instead. "I want you each out hunting every day and bringing what you catch to the queens for the next three sunrises. Now get back to camp, and for the love of RiverClan, learn how to swim."

[ they're both done! i'll get them re-added ^^ ]

Kestrelstar had an inkling that the warrior had wandered out in search of his apprentice. She hadn't returned to camp from what he knew, so if she wasn't found by now the leader just assumed that she would never at this point. It was unfortunate, and boiled the leader's blood, but there was already too much going on that he had to deal with, that didn't allow him to focus on every single cat that went missing - as much as he wanted to.

"It's not your fault," Kestrelstar grunted, lowering his head to offer a bit of condolences to the obviously distraught warrior. "Blazepaw, if she is still out there, is well aware of our territory and how to find her way home. I'll have our patrols keep an eye out, though." It was the lease he could do, and Kestrelstar straightened up again, giving a flick of his tail. "Go ahead and head on back to camp. I'll do a quick sweep," he offered to the tom, nodding in the direction of camp before padding off.

[ done! i'll get him resubmitted ^^ ]

"Well, well," Kestrelstar purred as he emerged from the bushes to the right of the young kit. He'd been following her steps, surprised that she had survived this long on her own. "I didn't know that RiverClan expanded the nursery out here." Sarcasm rolled off his tongue, though he wasn't sure the kit would really understand. Nonetheless, the leader stared down at the kit, waiting for an answer.

[ Hi! So I don't see Shallowkit on the missing list, and they were also posted in camp as well. No need to post them
here! ^^ ]

Kestrelstar was attempting to go over mental notes for the next Clan meeting when he felt a hairball approach him. It was right outside camp - thought definitely not the nursery. Yellow eyes narrowing as Puddlekit approached, Kestrelstar gave an annoyed flick of his ear. "That does sound stupid and foolish indeed," the leader agreed, giving a nod of his head. But the fact that this kit thought he would be kicked out for it... "What would be more stupid and foolish, however, is a leader who didn't recognize that kits will be kits." With that, the leader gave a jerk of his head back into the camp behind him. "Now get back to the nursery, and the next time it rains, for the love of stars stay put."

[ done! i know you were wanting to RP with them pretty quick, so i'll get them added back on ^^ ]
Light looked at him and then mews softly "I am not sure where I was going to go Kestrelstar sir." She looks at him and at the sky.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old July 3rd, 2021, 10:31 AM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt was worried. Why had he gone away from camp? What has happening? His green eyes were widened in shock as he walked back to Riverclan territory. He was so busy into his thoughts that he didn’t even notice that his paws crossed the Riverclan border. His paws seemed to know the way so his brain didn’t need to be into it.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 10:51 AM

My Mood: Tired

// @spade
- Kai -
Kai began to back away, anxiety beginning to race through him at speeds he'd never felt before. His first experience was terrifying, but this, this was even worse. This was anxiety he couldn't get rid of. As he felt himself slowly get pushed further and further into a corner, he screamed in terror as he suddenly felt himself hit the ground. He had been pinned to the ground once more, and there was one word racing though his mind, fight.

Feeling the memories of his last encounter flood through him, he began to panic. This cat was strong, and he didn't know how to fight! What was he supposed to do if he didn't know how to fight! These were the kind of things he tried to stay away from, not be apart of!

And as all those thoughts began racing though Kai's mind, overwhelming him like a storm, he forced himself to remember why he was here. He was here to join the clan, to find a family. He needed to do this. Unsheathing his claws, he tried to push through as he aimed swipe after swipe at the cats belly, hoping it would do enough damage for him to let go. He was going to prove himself, and he was going to get out of this alive.

Last edited by duCky; July 3rd, 2021 at 11:05 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 11:50 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Stonefoot stumbled back into the territory, his head spinning from the lack of food. Those pesky Two legs! @spade

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; July 3rd, 2021 at 11:51 AM.
Old July 4th, 2021, 10:22 AM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

~Birchcaw~
@spade

Birchclaw hummed as she padded back in from her adventur to find her lost necklace from years and years ago. she smiled as she looked around as she saw alot of things was abit diffrent but she shruged "im back from my little journy" she said smileing abit as she had her lavander flower necklace around her neck as she looked around for her leader

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder

Last edited by 13719; July 4th, 2021 at 06:54 PM.
Old July 5th, 2021, 04:25 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

How long had it been since she last set foot in Riverclan territory? One moon? Two? Enough time for her Clanmates to notice she was missing. But it hadn't been entirely her choice. Just rotten timing and circumstance. Poor Ottersplash...he was probably beside himself with worry...

She glanced over her shoulder once in a while, ducked her head and hurried along through the reeds, keeping her profile low until she reached it, a hollow stump near the river's edge. She hurried to it, disappearing inside briefly before scrambling back out and perching on the limb that sprouted from the tree's stump. Wrapping her tail around herself, Fireflower's eyes burned with determination as she watched for Kestrelstar.

//Hopping back in with Fireflower, sorry for the disappearance spade!
@Redtalon @spade
Old July 6th, 2021, 03:27 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai.Cougar View Post

Turning his head towards the looming tomcat Spike backed away a bit. Yes Sir! I...I Wish to Join your...your Club..clan,I've ..uh heard stories about.. The uh outside world!Stop stuttering! You're embarrassing yourself Spike! He mewed and thought to himself,He was not in any shape to battle a grown cat,wild at that,His main thing to remember that He wasn't supposed to be seen as a threat.

I'm Spike,Sir. I think I'd be better off joining your clan because I wish to prove myself to someone who thought less of me,that is why I wish to your clan! After calming down more Spike realized he hadn't stuttered at all when he last spoke. If there any time to act brave it was right now but it was a 50/50 chance of getting into this clan. He didn't even notice the change in scent until now,It smelt like dirty water and Fish. He'd be able to live with that,Would he be shut out of anyone he tried to mingle with here?
The stuttering, the unsure aura that seemed to encapsulate the stranger... something about it simultaneously intrigued and irked Kestrelstar. He narrowed his eyes, studying the stranger for any sign of lies or weakness. Just... nerves on end and anxiety coursing through were the only two visible emotions the leader could pull just from a visual observation...

"You've heard... stories," the tabby reiterated, almost wanting to laugh at this. What stories? What narrative were out there floating around about not only his Clan, but the other three? No cat knew what the Clans were truly like unless they lived within them, among them. Outsiders could try to imagine, but the sacrifies, the hunger, the strain... it all became much more real once they were members.

And who did this cat need to "prove" himself to? Kestrelstar had no interest in those with a paw in each world, and certainly not cats who seemed to have ties to life outside the Clan. How could he trust them knowing that they had a paw placed in both worlds? "I don't know who you need to impress, nor do I really care, but my Clan is not a place for the weak to find redemption. RiverClan is strong. We thrive off of the loyalty, service, and sacrifies of our members, not those who are weak and lack confidence in themselves and their claws." Peering at the strange tom with glowing eyes, Kestrelstar added, "Endulge me though; what rumors have fallen onto your ears in regards to my Clan?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Light looked at him and then mews softly "I am not sure where I was going to go Kestrelstar sir." She looks at him and at the sky.
Once again the anger that stemmed from mothers simply abandoning their young on his territory rose, and Kestrelstar had to grit his teeth to keep it from overflowing. It was an issue that he would address at the next meeting. As much as it pained him to do so, he couldn't keep bringing kits into the Clan. The nursery already needed a serious overall to create more space...

"Well, then... follow me. I can take you back to my camp and you can settle in there. There are quite a few kits your age that I'm certainl you'll get along with." No smile appeared on his face other than a hal-hearted grin before he turned to lead the way back to camp. "However, you will need a Clan name while you stay with us. From now on, you'll be known as... Featherkit." Was it cruel to name the young kit after his deceased half-sister? What would Starlingflight think?

It honestly didn't matter. Something about the young kit just... cleared the chaos on his mind. Such a simple, untroubled life.

[ all done! featherkit has been added to the allegiances ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ View Post
~Streampelt~
Streampelt was worried. Why had he gone away from camp? What has happening? His green eyes were widened in shock as he walked back to Riverclan territory. He was so busy into his thoughts that he didn’t even notice that his paws crossed the Riverclan border. His paws seemed to know the way so his brain didn’t need to be into it.
With the day winding down and the sun beginning it's descent in the sky, Kestrelstar once again found himself strolling along the territory, mindlessly wandering with no real destination in mind. Usually it reveal itself to him towards the end of his walk, when he was due to return to camp. No time really to explore it, always pushed to the back burner of his mind.

Or, more often than not, before it even reached that point Kestrelstar would come across a lost lamb just trying to find their way back. Which, today, seemed like the case. "Streampelt. I'm surprised you allowed yourself to get separated from us," came the leader's reply as he spotted the worried looking tom. He hadn't had any issues with him; in fact, Kestrelstar always thought of him as a loyal warrior. Why had he left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post

// @spade
- Kai -
Kai began to back away, anxiety beginning to race through him at speeds he'd never felt before. His first experience was terrifying, but this, this was even worse. This was anxiety he couldn't get rid of. As he felt himself slowly get pushed further and further into a corner, he screamed in terror as he suddenly felt himself hit the ground. He had been pinned to the ground once more, and there was one word racing though his mind, fight.

Feeling the memories of his last encounter flood through him, he began to panic. This cat was strong, and he didn't know how to fight! What was he supposed to do if he didn't know how to fight! These were the kind of things he tried to stay away from, not be apart of!

And as all those thoughts began racing though Kai's mind, overwhelming him like a storm, he forced himself to remember why he was here. He was here to join the clan, to find a family. He needed to do this. Unsheathing his claws, he tried to push through as he aimed swipe after swipe at the cats belly, hoping it would do enough damage for him to let go. He was going to prove himself, and he was going to get out of this alive.

Having been successful in his attempt to flip the stranger over from the underside, Kestrelstar quickly stepped his hind legs off so that they planted firmly on the ground, claws pinning Kai to the marshy floor. Uncoordinated claws battered at his belly, the sharp slice of claws causing a hiss to rise from the leader. If the attacks were more focused and tightened up, this stranger could definitely deal quite some damage.

Aiming a quick smack of his claw onto Kai's head, the leader took sink down next to the stranger, his front paws working to turn Kai over so that his felt was pinned to the ground instead. It was an awkward angle to say the lease, as Kestrelstar lay horizontal on the ground, all four paws working to twist the stranger over.

In a real battle, he would never do this, but Kestrelstar wanted to see if this cat thought on his paws. He slowed his attempts down just a hair, allowing a window for the tom to spring away if he realized it was there; to regroup and regain his footing and possibly go on the offensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Stonefoot stumbled back into the territory, his head spinning from the lack of food. Those pesky Two legs! @spade
The air above was cold and crisp, rather unusual for this far into Greenleaf, but Kestrelstar wouldn't complain. Gray clouds and slightly chilly weather was his favorite; perfect for a solo patrol stroll or a hunting party of one. Stars, that had been his life for quite some time now. Between the dreams with Blossomclaw, Frozenberry still gone, and tensions with ThunderClan, it was a miracle the leader was even able to still sneak away for these undisturbed moments.

That was, until a missing Clanmate decided to wander on home and shatter whatever little tranquility he had managed to cultivate.

Which was the case here as up ahead Kestrelstar could make out the familiar figure of Stonefoot. He hadn't much talked to the warrior since Melonpaw's death moons ago... which, if he was being honest, he felt a bit guilty for. "Stonefoot..." he called as he closed the gap, studying the tom. He seemed off... different. "Where have you been?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup View Post
~Birchcaw~
@spade

Birchclaw hummed as she padded back in from her adventur to find her lost necklace from years and years ago. she smiled as she looked around as she saw alot of things was abit diffrent but she shruged "im back from my little journy" she said smileing abit as she had her lavander flower necklace around her neck as she looked around for her leader
While a lot of his solo territory outings consisted of Kestrelstar aimlessly wandering, today he decided to actually get some hunting done. It had been quite some time since he stretched his legs, and to be honest the leader was grateful for any distraction from the chaos that plagued his mind. Today, it came in the form of an unaware water vole at the edge of the stream. Blissfully unaware of the predator that stalked it from the shadows.

A quick movement and one swift claw later and the leader was burying the prey to gather it later. He wasn't quiet ready to return to camp, as something felt... off. Taking a scent of the air, Kestrelstar soon realized what it was. A warrior who had gone missing... but not just any warrior. The one who he had doubts of.

"Birchclaw." The statement was short and cut off as the leader turned, fixing his yellow gaze onto the molly. He was curious as to what story she would try to spin this time - so much so that he took a seat and wrapped his tail around his paws, waiting for the inevitable story telling to spill out of her. Perhaps it would explain why in the stars she was wearing herbs around her neck as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
How long had it been since she last set foot in Riverclan territory? One moon? Two? Enough time for her Clanmates to notice she was missing. But it hadn't been entirely her choice. Just rotten timing and circumstance. Poor Ottersplash...he was probably beside himself with worry...

She glanced over her shoulder once in a while, ducked her head and hurried along through the reeds, keeping her profile low until she reached it, a hollow stump near the river's edge. She hurried to it, disappearing inside briefly before scrambling back out and perching on the limb that sprouted from the tree's stump. Wrapping her tail around herself, Fireflower's eyes burned with determination as she watched for Kestrelstar.

//Hopping back in with Fireflower, sorry for the disappearance spade!
@Redtalon @spade
It wasn't often the RiverClan leader strayed off of his normal path. Walking alongside the stream, the usual babbling seeming to aim at calming whatever nerves were set on fire that day. But for today, Kestrelstar decided to head in the opposite direction, eyes and ears alert for sounds and ready for anything. Muscles rippled under his sleek, skinny frame, each step gliding like ice.

Fortunately, there were no threats present - just a rather familiar scent. And right after it, the figure of a cat to back it up. Kestrelstar had only interacted with the cat before him once, and she had been challenging his decisions. But he couldn't allow personal discrepancies to spoil potential warriors for RiverClan, when they were needed the most.

"Fireflower. I'm surprised you're out this far; I don't see any Clan leaders you can boss around - oh, wait, I guess I am here." It was meant to come off as a joke, and part of it did. But listening closely enough, anyone that knew Kestrelstar could detect a hint of annoyance lacing his words. Though the leader was certain the kits would love her return. The leader had to pick and choose his battles - and a warrior with one attitude certainly wasn't an issue, at least for him.

[ no worries! ]

Last edited by spade; July 6th, 2021 at 03:28 AM.
Old July 6th, 2021, 06:17 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Ah, he was there sooner than she had anticipated. "Get the burrs off your butt Kestrelstar; I'm not in the mood to toss passive aggressive words." She meowed with a sharpness in her voice. The queen was notably thinner as she looked down at Kestrelstar, and when she leaped down, he might have noticed that her movements were nothing close to the heavy, almost clumsy way that queens moved when they were expecting kits.

"I'm going to be straightforward with you, and I hope you understand my disappearance." She said quietly, keeping herself between the RiverClan leader and the tree stump. "A couple of moons ago, I was out for a walk, when a pair of foxes jumped me. They blocked my exit to camp, so I ran the other way with them on my tail. Eventually I lost them, but I was lost too." She blinked her amber eyes slowly, "As I tried to find my way home, I ended up kitting..." Her eyes held a ferocious pride and a deep loss inside of them, and she flexed her claws, "So I had to stay put, to raise my kits until we could journey back to the Clan."

Behind her, movement in the tree stump concluded her tale as one, two, three heads popped into view to stare at Fireflower and the strange tom. One head was mostly white with ginger flecks and orange ears, but her fire-colored eyes shone with a fierce determination similar to her mother's. The second was a dark brown and orange tom, and his green eyes were narrowed and scrutinizing as he shifted them between Fireflower and Kestrelstar. The third was a orange and white kit, with large honey yellow eyes that widened as they rested upon the RiverClan leader.

Fireflower glanced at her kits, then back at Kestrelstar, "Believe me, I would have rather had them in the nursery, here in the Clan, with kin and friends to be there and support me..." Her body hunched, and Fireflower lowered her head. "There were four...but only three made it. I couldn't supply enough for all of them and hunt at the same time..."

@spade @Zeira

Last edited by Tiabirb; July 6th, 2021 at 06:17 AM.