Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Hiddenpaw Mentor Finder!
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:48 AM
Katty Krueger
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:39 AM
[ p ] Evening Skies |...
by paedyn
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:37 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Streamtail
Today 07:37 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:36 AM

Old December 21st, 2017, 03:19 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Land of the wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
His eyes widened a bit as he steps back “ .. a speaker?...” he growls a bit “ fine forgive me. But I didn’t think speakers ruin hunts” he says coldly
"Not my fault. You should have killed it sooner." Calore growled. "And I didnt think you wolves where as rude as you." She said

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:19 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Cronos blinked, and an idea of what it may be began forming in the back of his mind as he lifted his paw towards Aziz and gently shut his eyes. His heart warmed as he heard her speak, the enchanting lady that he loved so dearly. He waited for Aziz to do whatever it was she was going to do, not smiling but still looking happy to be around her. He tilted his head curiously, a playful little whine escaping his jaws as he began to grown impatient. His tail was wagging slightly, however, a sign that he wasn't angry or annoyed with his beloved mate. "What is it?" He asked, his voice a soft murmur.
She smiles happily as she begins to press Cronos paw against her stomach to feel exactly what she had. “ my love...” she begins to whisper into his ear “ I’m having pup. Your pups” She whispers happily with a wagging tail and her soothing voice. She moves back letting it sink in while smiling happily, excitedly but a bit nervous of course. But she watches her mate happily and with a warmed heart just eager to see her mates reaction
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:52 PM

Quote:
She smiles happily as she begins to press Cronos paw against her stomach to feel exactly what she had. “ my love...” she begins to whisper into his ear “ I’m having pup. Your pups” She whispers happily with a wagging tail and her soothing voice. She moves back letting it sink in while smiling happily, excitedly but a bit nervous of course. But she watches her mate happily and with a warmed heart just eager to see her mates reaction
Cronos let Aziz guide his paw to her slightly swollen stomach, arching an eyebrow in faint confusion until the pad of his foot gently hit the area. Startled, his eyes flew opened. Before she even revealed what it was, he knew. Pups... Stars above, I'm going to be a father! He stared at Aziz for a moment, listening to her. The words sank in, confirming his thoughts. He let his jaw hang open for a moment in shock before snapping it shut and looking into her eyes, her beautiful eyes. He wasn't sure what to say, or how exactly to react to the news. It was amazing, but a frightening prospect at the same time. "My love... My darling, my life, my everything..." He began, his tail beginning to wag again and his eyes sparkling with excitement, a rare thing to see from the usually stoic wolf. "We're going to raise a family. I'm going to be a father." He whispered, gently pressing his nose to hers and smiling happily, his eyes closing blissfully. His ears gently folded back and he moved his muzzle to her shoulder, embracing her in the only way a canine could. He couldn't even begin to describe the emotion welling up inside him. The thought of having pups... it broke down his hard and cold exterior, revealing a wolf that was just as excited as a pup about to leave the nursery for the first time. "Aziz, I'm the happiest wolf in the world right now." He whispered happily.

Last edited by red_inactive; December 21st, 2017 at 03:53 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:48 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
He laughs softly “ you also can use your cuteness that always wins against me” He says playfully as he licks DNA’s nose one last time “ understood my love... do stay safe. We will be together again soon.” He smiles sadly “ I know we will”

"And that is the only one I want to use it against
." DNA said, twitching his nose a little. A soft growl escaped his maw, putting his paw on Anapos' chest where his heart is. "And if they try holding me back, I'll still be there for you." He knew their were nothing stopping him from running back to Anapos, sighing he nuzzled Anapos for the last time. "I'll see you soon." Turning away, sadly. He went off to go hunt and return to his pack, wondering what will come.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old December 21st, 2017, 11:40 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow View Post

"And that is the only one I want to use it against
." DNA said, twitching his nose a little. A soft growl escaped his maw, putting his paw on Anapos' chest where his heart is. "And if they try holding me back, I'll still be there for you." He knew their were nothing stopping him from running back to Anapos, sighing he nuzzled Anapos for the last time. "I'll see you soon." Turning away, sadly. He went off to go hunt and return to his pack, wondering what will come.
He smiles softly watching him go “ ... I know.. and that’s what scares me..” he says softly to himself as he begins to turn around and take off running back to his pack.

Apollo was waiting outside soon he sees DNA and immediately stands up “ DNA! Come my boy I wish to speak to you “ Said the alpha in a warm happy tone, as he begins to walk up to DNA, “ oh I see you got something good.” He says referring to DNA’s catch
Old December 21st, 2017, 11:45 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Cronos let Aziz guide his paw to her slightly swollen stomach, arching an eyebrow in faint confusion until the pad of his foot gently hit the area. Startled, his eyes flew opened. Before she even revealed what it was, he knew. Pups... Stars above, I'm going to be a father! He stared at Aziz for a moment, listening to her. The words sank in, confirming his thoughts. He let his jaw hang open for a moment in shock before snapping it shut and looking into her eyes, her beautiful eyes. He wasn't sure what to say, or how exactly to react to the news. It was amazing, but a frightening prospect at the same time. "My love... My darling, my life, my everything..." He began, his tail beginning to wag again and his eyes sparkling with excitement, a rare thing to see from the usually stoic wolf. "We're going to raise a family. I'm going to be a father." He whispered, gently pressing his nose to hers and smiling happily, his eyes closing blissfully. His ears gently folded back and he moved his muzzle to her shoulder, embracing her in the only way a canine could. He couldn't even begin to describe the emotion welling up inside him. The thought of having pups... it broke down his hard and cold exterior, revealing a wolf that was just as excited as a pup about to leave the nursery for the first time. "Aziz, I'm the happiest wolf in the world right now." He whispered happily.
She smiles happily seeing his jaw hang for a bit knowing for a fact that he was surprised and laughs warmly when he looked into her eyes than her tail wags faster when he spoke making her heart beat faster with joy with each word. But what made her the most happiest was when his eyes sparkled so brightly with excitement which was so rare even for her to see yet there it was. She presses her nose back against him smiling “ yes we’re going to be one big happy family.” She whispers back warmly as Cronos pressed his muzzle against her shoulder and she nuzzles her head against his neck “ I can tell. You’re tail has never wagged so fast before Than again-“ her tail speed was just as fast as his as she licks his shoulder “ I’m also happiest wolf i the world! Cronos my love. We’re going to have pup!” She says excitedly and very happy as she nuzzles his pelt taking in his scent the scent of the father of her pups... her true love.
@Rubinaito

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 28th, 2017 at 01:49 AM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 11:46 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:
He smiles softly watching him go “ ... I know.. and that’s what scares me..” he says softly to himself as he begins to turn around and take off running back to his pack.

Apollo was waiting outside soon he sees DNA and immediately stands up “ DNA! Come my boy I wish to speak to you “ Said the alpha in a warm happy tone, as he begins to walk up to DNA, “ oh I see you got something good.” He says referring to DNA’s catch

DNA had wash off Anapos' scent before he entered the camp. He had a fawn, nodding to Apollo. However he was a bit fearful, "Hmm? Did I miss anything?" He asked. Their were times he wished Apollo didn't call him boy, he wasn't a pup anymore. "Yup." It was muffled, putting the fawn down. His gaze didn't meet Apollo's. What could it be? Yet he seem happy so it couldn't be too bad, right? Was my last trick the final straw? Is he exiling me? Did he pick me to come with him, please.. please.. don't let that happen.

(whatever happens) ★ ❞
Old December 21st, 2017, 11:49 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

DNA had wash off Anapos' scent before he entered the camp. He had a fawn, nodding to Apollo. However he was a bit fearful, "Hmm? Did I miss anything?" He asked. Their were times he wished Apollo didn't call him boy, he wasn't a pup anymore. "Yup." It was muffled, putting the fawn down. His gaze didn't meet Apollo's. What could it be? Yet he seem happy so it couldn't be too bad, right? Was my last trick the final straw? Is he exiling me? Did he pick me to come with him, please.. please.. don't let that happen.
He smiles “ nope just was wondering... ahh how to say. That wolf.. Anapos was it? Yes the one you became friends with when I took you to the mountain a while back. Well since it has been a while since you met your friend why not come with me and hope to the great wolf he’s there!” He Says happily with a wagging tail. “ besides my friend it’ll give us some time to talk especially about that pretty lass on your tail.” He Says with a playful wink
Old December 21st, 2017, 11:57 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:
He smiles “ nope just was wondering... ahh how to say. That wolf.. Anapos was it? Yes the one you became friends with when I took you to the mountain a while back. Well since it has been a while since you met your friend why not come with me and hope to the great wolf he’s there!” He Says happily with a wagging tail. “ besides my friend it’ll give us some time to talk especially about that pretty lass on your tail.” He Says with a playful wink
DNA almost choked at his words, come with him? See Anapos? His darn mate and act like they weren't? This.. this would be hard. "Sure, I would be honored too. Thank you!" DNA hope to the great wolf they didn't know what he was doing but all that was lost when Apollo spoke. His left ear flopped, "W-what to do you mean by that, Alpha?" DNA said. His stomach flipped over and he felt like he wanted to run away again. Please, please let him be talking about a female or a male in our pack. He hadn't notice anyone having a crush on him, though. Plus he didn't like females. DNA knew the pack knew that at least. Finally he met Apollo's gaze, seeing his wink. He put on a fake smile, he did like his Alpha at least. However he always get flustered when anyone, I mean anyone winked at him. Refusing to show it, he straighten himself up a little.

(whatever happens) ★ ❞
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:08 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
DNA almost choked at his words, come with him? See Anapos? His darn mate and act like they weren't? This.. this would be hard. "Sure, I would be honored too. Thank you!" DNA hope to the great wolf they didn't know what he was doing but all that was lost when Apollo spoke. His left ear flopped, "W-what to do you mean by that, Alpha?" DNA said. His stomach flipped over and he felt like he wanted to run away again. Please, please let him be talking about a female or a male in our pack. He hadn't notice anyone having a crush on him, though. Plus he didn't like females. DNA knew the pack knew that at least. Finally he met Apollo's gaze, seeing his wink. He put on a fake smile, he did like his Alpha at least. However he always get flustered when anyone, I mean anyone winked at him. Refusing to show it, he straighten himself up a little.
Apollo laughs softly “ I just teasing my boy no need to be so stiff about it! But there is a lad with his eyes on you better watch out~” he says playfully as he begins to look around “ now than follow me oh but put that prey away first for the Youngblood.” He Says playfully as he begins to walk towards his den