Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:59 PM
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:57 PM
dawn of a new generation...
by Luna16
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:57 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:49 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 05:43 PM

Old July 24th, 2017, 10:54 AM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: dream clan(remade)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Sageheart brightened." He's alwase wanted do live a normal life!He should be fine with it!" He said,thinking of how happy his farther would be once he found out.
"Really?' she mewed happily 'When we get back to camp we can tell him and i will perform the spell" she mewed excitedly "Im so happy you agree"

" Fear my dear, Is nothing but a figement of your own imagination, Like childish fantasy's we came up with as kids. Why do we let fear control us? Fear is nothing but our imagination? Are we afraid of out imagination?"- Myself

Never fear, I used to be Vixenandwillowlikecookie Im NOT dead
Old July 24th, 2017, 10:55 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenandwillowlikecookie View Post
"Really?' she mewed happily 'When we get back to camp we can tell him and i will perform the spell" she mewed excitedly "Im so happy you agree"
He nodded." Let's go then!" He said,bolting in the direction of camp.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:01 AM
~Dragon~

Quote:
He nodded." Let's go then!" He said,bolting in the direction of camp.
She bolted into a shadow reappearing in the Warriors den Startling Whiteflame with a jolt "Watch where your goin young'un ' he said "Whiteflame i have a surpise for you" she said when sage heart came he smile "I suppose it went well" he said raising his eyebrow "Now whats the fuss about?" he asked

" Fear my dear, Is nothing but a figement of your own imagination, Like childish fantasy's we came up with as kids. Why do we let fear control us? Fear is nothing but our imagination? Are we afraid of out imagination?"- Myself

Old July 24th, 2017, 11:21 AM

Quote:
She bolted into a shadow reappearing in the Warriors den Startling Whiteflame with a jolt "Watch where your goin young'un ' he said "Whiteflame i have a surpise for you" she said when sage heart came he smile "I suppose it went well" he said raising his eyebrow "Now whats the fuss about?" he asked
Sageheart explained quickly how Feather splash wanted to make it so white flame could live a normal life by casting the shadow spell.

Old July 24th, 2017, 12:09 PM
~Dragon~

Quote:
Sageheart explained quickly how Feather splash wanted to make it so white flame could live a normal life by casting the shadow spell.
"You would do that for me feathersplash?" he asked "Of course" she mewed whiteflame whispered to sageheart "shes a keeper" then louder "Alright lets do it"

Feathersplash nodded "Alright, Sageheart could you bring me a stone and a vine? i also need a feather" she mewed

once he arrived she smiled tying the vine around the feather and chanting "Thy have lived without the sun, with thee i will protect thy from the sun" she mewed putting the necklace around his neck "As long as you have this you will always be aloud to be in the sun" she mewed "And in case that ever gets broken..." she mewed "I need you to bite this rock for me " she mewed and he did "Now you have a shadow barrier around you that nobody can see, it can be passed through but Sunlight cannot pass through , you bit this rock so now it knows you, and this barrier of shadows will never break as long as you make sure that this rock knows you... so every moon bite it and the Shadow barrier will remain" she mewed swishing her tail with satisfasction

Last edited by ~Vixen~; July 24th, 2017 at 12:15 PM.
Old July 24th, 2017, 12:28 PM

Quote:
"You would do that for me feathersplash?" he asked "Of course" she mewed whiteflame whispered to sageheart "shes a keeper" then louder "Alright lets do it"

Feathersplash nodded "Alright, Sageheart could you bring me a stone and a vine? i also need a feather" she mewed

once he arrived she smiled tying the vine around the feather and chanting "Thy have lived without the sun, with thee i will protect thy from the sun" she mewed putting the necklace around his neck "As long as you have this you will always be aloud to be in the sun" she mewed "And in case that ever gets broken..." she mewed "I need you to bite this rock for me " she mewed and he did "Now you have a shadow barrier around you that nobody can see, it can be passed through but Sunlight cannot pass through , you bit this rock so now it knows you, and this barrier of shadows will never break as long as you make sure that this rock knows you... so every moon bite it and the Shadow barrier will remain" she mewed swishing her tail with satisfasction
Sageheart looked at feather splash thankfully,blushing when his farther said she was a keeper,but otherwise didn't say anything intill she was done with her work."Thank you white flame!" He said gratefully.

Old July 24th, 2017, 12:40 PM
~Dragon~

Quote:
Sageheart looked at feather splash thankfully,blushing when his farther said she was a keeper,but otherwise didn't say anything intill she was done with her work."Thank you white flame!" He said gratefully.
(you mean feathersplash )

"Go out into the sunshine try it out"

he did and gasped "im im in the sun! and im not dying!" he cheered

Old July 24th, 2017, 12:43 PM

Quote:
(you mean feathersplash )

"Go out into the sunshine try it out"

he did and gasped "im im in the sun! and im not dying!" he cheered
Sageheart smiled.He pushed Whiteflame in the shoulder playfully,smiling micheviously.
(Sorry.auto correct.I have lost count on how many times I have changed my profile pic.May keep this one.)

Old July 24th, 2017, 04:30 PM
~Dragon~

Quote:
Sageheart smiled.He pushed Whiteflame in the shoulder playfully,smiling micheviously.
(Sorry.auto correct.I have lost count on how many times I have changed my profile pic.May keep this one.)
(Its fine)

"Hey what was that for?" he asked his son

Feathersplash smiled "i better let you to have your fun... I guess ill go do something over there while you to play in the sun " she said quickly padding over to her friend

"So how did it go!" he asked excitedly "She seems so sweet" he said with a smile

Old July 24th, 2017, 04:45 PM

Quote:
(Its fine)

"Hey what was that for?" he asked his son

Feathersplash smiled "i better let you to have your fun... I guess ill go do something over there while you to play in the sun " she said quickly padding over to her friend

"So how did it go!" he asked excitedly "She seems so sweet" he said with a smile
He smiled."It went great!I got to know her and we are going out again tommaro!" He said.