Looking for headers and...
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:38 PM

Old November 10th, 2016, 11:29 AM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Fairytail RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Luke looked back at her and sighed, "Alright just follow my lead, alright?" he said, quickly changing the style of his hair just in case he looked too much like his old self to the dirty mage that was only a couple hundred feet in front of him. He made his way off the roof and into an alley, movements swift and silent.
Eres nodded, eyes moving to the figure in front of them. Her hands crept to her own hair- not needing it to change but for comfort sake. The ponytail was loose, unlike the usual high ones that add a few inches when she did it correctly. The redhead put her hand onto her key ring once more before creeping forward after the wind mage.
Old November 10th, 2016, 08:26 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappy View Post
Eres nodded, eyes moving to the figure in front of them. Her hands crept to her own hair- not needing it to change but for comfort sake. The ponytail was loose, unlike the usual high ones that add a few inches when she did it correctly. The redhead put her hand onto her key ring once more before creeping forward after the wind mage.
Luke continued forward, biting hard on his lip. It had been three years since he had seen anyone from his old guild, and the idea of confronting people thinking he was a traitor was- horrifying. He sighed faintly and took another step forward.

---

The moment Luke's foot touched the brick street the man with blue slicked back hair turned and faced him, a large scar crossing over his face. His aquamarine eyes stared into Luke's brown ones. "Well look who we have here."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old November 11th, 2016, 04:26 PM

Eres tensed at the sound of his voice, and her hand gripped her key chain harder- not grabbing Soleil's key but keeping her arm separated from her hip to do so if needed. The metal felt scorching hot in her palm, and the mage could practically feel the branding that might have or might not have been already forming on her hand.
Her eyes shifted to Luke for some kind of move or action to tell her what to do herself.
Old November 11th, 2016, 11:07 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Cool Re: Fairytail RP

Quote:
Eres tensed at the sound of his voice, and her hand gripped her key chain harder- not grabbing Soleil's key but keeping her arm separated from her hip to do so if needed. The metal felt scorching hot in her palm, and the mage could practically feel the branding that might have or might not have been already forming on her hand.
Her eyes shifted to Luke for some kind of move or action to tell her what to do herself.
Luke tensed, his brown eyes narrowing at the man who was clearly taller than he was. It was his old training-mate, Viktor. He clenched his fists and raised an eyebrow. "Hello to you too." he grunted, advancing forward. It had been a while since he had seen this face- the face of the man who tried to kill him when the magic council took over, so that the council couldn't have his 'unbeatable' power.

---

The blue haired man smirked widely, licking his lips as he looked at the two mages. One he did know- the other was a pretty little red-head. He chuckled, "Ah Lukie-pooh you haven't grown a bit in the years, haven't you?" he teased with a snarl.

Suddenly he started glowing with a light yellow light, his aqua eyes glowing as if the eyes of the devil himself were showing. He smirked widely, showing his already sharpened teeth turn into ones of a beast- he used Beast Soul magic. His thin arms turned thick as scales grew out of them, their sharpened edges facing backwards.

"Lets see, how old are you now?" he grumbled after he transformed into the beast. "20 something, right?" The man cackled and flicked his long tail, smirking at his opponents. "Pity I'll have to kill you so young."

Old November 12th, 2016, 01:31 PM

Eres tensed and whipped her head between the two for a moment. They...knew each other. A stone settled in her stomach as she realized exactly how and why, and she took step back from the situation as a whole. She felt fear creep up her spine, and she looked to Luke in said fear. His reaction though to seeing the other mage made her refocus on the fact that Luke was not a part of that anymore. He said he hate dit himself- she saw the way he tore himself up a little when he told her. Eres knew she could trust him...she knew it!
Fixing her stance as she saw the blue haired mage transform, and she grabbed the golden key searing her palm. "Open Gate of the Phoenix- Soleil!" The bird appeared, and caw loudly at the man in front of them, pubils slits and wings arched to take flight when needed. Eres recipes the key and moved her fists in front if her. She knew she couldn't do much but she still sort of knew how to handle hand to hand combat. Even that, she was a fast sprinter, so she could dodge. Not to mention the other gold keys that currently were searing holes through her jeans it felt like.
Moving next to Luke, she gave him an affirmative nod. She was ready as soon as he was. They were going to give the blue haired mage hell.
Old November 12th, 2016, 02:21 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Luke scoffed and ignored Eres and her spirit. He frowned, "None of your business." He growled, moving his fingers around to create a small tornado in the palm of his hand. The wind mage's scowl deepened as he watched his old guild-mate turn into his Beast phase.

------

The beast growled and chuckled, taking a step and making the ground tremble and shake. Viktor chuckled and looked at Eres's spirit, his once aquamarine eyes now a deep red. He charged forward towards the two- arms wide with razor sharp scales.

Old November 12th, 2016, 05:23 PM

Eres quickly stepped to the side, lunging out of the direction of his attack, while Soleil mocked her move. It made her smile a but- the knowledge that their mental bond had gotten even stronger, but the brief joy faded as she instead sen ther arm out, directing the phoenix. It cawed in acknowledgement before diving forward from the sky, talons out stretched in an attempt to catch the blue haired mage by his shoulders. As soon as they made contact, though, he screeched a swung away. The bottom of his hard skin taloned were ripped and bleeding, and Eres cringed. She sent a flood of apologies over the mind link, and the phoenix sent his own acknowledgement.
Old November 12th, 2016, 08:09 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Eres quickly stepped to the side, lunging out of the direction of his attack, while Soleil mocked her move. It made her smile a but- the knowledge that their mental bond had gotten even stronger, but the brief joy faded as she instead sen ther arm out, directing the phoenix. It cawed in acknowledgement before diving forward from the sky, talons out stretched in an attempt to catch the blue haired mage by his shoulders. As soon as they made contact, though, he screeched a swung away. The bottom of his hard skin taloned were ripped and bleeding, and Eres cringed. She sent a flood of apologies over the mind link, and the phoenix sent his own acknowledgement.
Luke dove out of the way, quickly shielding his eyes from the claws of his opponent. He scowled and floated up into the sky, smirking faintly. "Please, Viktor, don't play like we are children." He said in a teasing but stern tone. He generally didn't have this much emotion in his voice- but whenever he met his old guild members- the people he grew up with- he would get emotions he normally wouldn't ever express.

"If you haven't gotten any better over the years, I'm suppressed you haven't been caught before." He mocked, drifting back towards the ground. He crossed his arms and leaned forward in the air.

---

Viktor frowned, growing in his form. He was glowing a light yellow for a fraction of a second before returning to his normal form. He looked up at the now wounded bird, smirking. "Awe come on, Lukie-pooh. Get over it. All you are good at is defensive magic, I'm better at offensive."

Old November 12th, 2016, 09:08 PM

Eres shifted and bit her lip at the conversation, letting her mind wonder. How long had they known each other? What was this...Viktor like? How close where they before Luke left? A little nudge went through the mind link, and she shook her head before sending a command to the bird. Soleil cawed in acknowledgement before the tips of his wings blazed with fire. With a flick of his wings, spits of fire were flying at Viktor, raining down in balls. Eres smirked a bit, cocky with the attack.
Old November 12th, 2016, 11:42 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Eres shifted and bit her lip at the conversation, letting her mind wonder. How long had they known each other? What was this...Viktor like? How close where they before Luke left? A little nudge went through the mind link, and she shook her head before sending a command to the bird. Soleil cawed in acknowledgement before the tips of his wings blazed with fire. With a flick of his wings, spits of fire were flying at Viktor, raining down in balls. Eres smirked a bit, cocky with the attack.
As the blazes of fire rained down from the sky, the blue haired man smirked, his skin turning suddenly an ashy color- making itself rock solid and unable to be broken or wounded. Viktor punched a fireball out of his direction, wincing slightly at the boiling sphere touching his skin.

---

Luke watched as the other easily took the burning sphere, rolling his eyes. He scowled and lunged at the other, "Well I've gotten better at both you you better put up a real fight this time." he yelled, brown eyes focusing on his opponents every move. He smirked as he landed a direct blow on the man's chest, tearing into his skin-armor with his wind claws.