Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Which cat breed will you...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:34 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 03:31 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 03:26 PM
« Honey's RP Policies &...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 03:24 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 03:23 PM

Old July 20th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: BATIM RP [Private] [Revived]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Alice growled and kicked him in the face so he wouldn't punch her. She gave a glare to Sammy. He really wasn't helping. She quickly looked at the butcher gang member one last time before stabbing it in the chest with her sword.
Striker crumpled around the sword and melted into a puddle of ink but just as he did, Sammy chimed in saying "You shouldn't have done that." And pointed towards one of the three hallways where an army of Strikers were now visible along with the other malformed members of the butcher gang. Sammy gave her one last panicked look before running off down the hallway to the right as he screamed back to her "Alice, go!" And the butcher gang members all began to follow him down the hallway.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 20th, 2019, 01:03 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Striker crumpled around the sword and melted into a puddle of ink but just as he did, Sammy chimed in saying "You shouldn't have done that." And pointed towards one of the three hallways where an army of Strikers were now visible along with the other malformed members of the butcher gang. Sammy gave her one last panicked look before running off down the hallway to the right as he screamed back to her "Alice, go!" And the butcher gang members all began to follow him down the hallway.
Alice ran down the left hallway. This is why I hate violence ! she thought with a frown. After a while of running, she was pretty sure she was far away from them. She collapsed against the wall, gasping for air. "I..... Am never...... Fighting again" she told herself. After catching her breath, she realized she must have gone deeper into the place since now there we're wings on her back. She sighed and looked down the hallway. She needed to find Sammy. So with that, she began to walk down the hallway.

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; July 20th, 2019 at 01:04 PM.
Old July 20th, 2019, 01:10 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice ran down the left hallway. This is why I hate violence ! she thought with a frown. After a while of running, she was pretty sure she was far away from them. She collapsed against the wall, gasping for air. "I..... Am never...... Fighting again" she told herself. After catching her breath, she realized she must have gone deeper into the place since now there we're wings on her back. She sighed and looked down the hallway. She needed to find Sammy. So with that, she began to walk down the hallway.
Sammy was still being chased by the army until he came to find that the hallway he was in was a dead end. He glared angrily at the wall that now stood in front of him and turned to face the army, now holding his axe in the beginnings of a swing as he yelled what may have been considered a battle cry and charged swinging through the army, cutting certain ones in half and just whisking through others until finally one of the members known as fisher swung his now decapitated head like a wrecking ball and smashed Sammy below the belt. Sammy crumpled onto the floor, writhing in pain as they began to surround him, the circle of them growing closer until Sammy grabbed his axe and slowly stood up, ignoring the immense pain coming from the bottom of his stomach as he continued to swing at them. However, of course, he couldn't defeat them all but he did create a pathway through them which allowed him to run down the hallway Alice had.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 20th, 2019, 01:21 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Sammy was still being chased by the army until he came to find that the hallway he was in was a dead end. He glared angrily at the wall that now stood in front of him and turned to face the army, now holding his axe in the beginnings of a swing as he yelled what may have been considered a battle cry and charged swinging through the army, cutting certain ones in half and just whisking through others until finally one of the members known as fisher swung his now decapitated head like a wrecking ball and smashed Sammy below the belt. Sammy crumpled onto the floor, writhing in pain as they began to surround him, the circle of them growing closer until Sammy grabbed his axe and slowly stood up, ignoring the immense pain coming from the bottom of his stomach as he continued to swing at them. However, of course, he couldn't defeat them all but he did create a pathway through them which allowed him to run down the hallway Alice had.
Alice had heard something so she turned around and went the way she came. She smiled when she saw Sammy but it quickly turned into a frown when she saw the army of butcher gang members. She turned around and ran down the a sign that pointed to two paths. One said the hallway until she reached demon and the other said the angel. She honestly didn't care which one she picked so she let her feet lead the way down the demon path.
Old July 20th, 2019, 01:28 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice had heard something so she turned around and went the way she came. She smiled when she saw Sammy but it quickly turned into a frown when she saw the army of butcher gang members. She turned around and ran down the a sign that pointed to two paths. One said the hallway until she reached demon and the other said the angel. She honestly didn't care which one she picked so she let her feet lead the way down the demon path.
Sammy chased after her into the Demon path and looked back to see that the Butcher Gang members had all stopped chasing them, instead they were charging down the Angel path, hissing and screeching at seemingly nothing. Sammy saw this and stopped, staring at where the Butcher Gang went "Alice, they're gone. It's okay, we can stop running."
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 20th, 2019, 01:37 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Sammy chased after her into the Demon path and looked back to see that the Butcher Gang members had all stopped chasing them, instead they were charging down the Angel path, hissing and screeching at seemingly nothing. Sammy saw this and stopped, staring at where the Butcher Gang went "Alice, they're gone. It's okay, we can stop running."
Alice stopped and sighed. She turned around and looked at Sammy. "Oh and about your question before we got attacked. I can't turn my halo off and it never glows this much so Something down here has probably triggered it to glow that much. " She said and crossed her arms.
Old July 20th, 2019, 01:42 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice stopped and sighed. She turned around and looked at Sammy. "Oh and about your question before we got attacked. I can't turn my halo off and it never glows this much so Something down here has probably triggered it to glow that much. " She said and crossed her arms.
Sammy scoffed and shook his head "Well I'm sorry I'm not educated in the workings of a living cartoon angel. But if something's setting it off then, I guess we should find that something shouldn't we? Though I'm pretty sure I've got a guess at who or what could be doing that." He smirked "Don't bother asking cause I was gonna tell you anyways, Susie Campbell. Your halo could be drawn to hers since you two are closely the same creature and I know that can happen because it worked with Bendy. Oh also I should probably mention that there's a Bendy monster down here." He shrugged.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 20th, 2019, 01:55 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Sammy scoffed and shook his head "Well I'm sorry I'm not educated in the workings of a living cartoon angel. But if something's setting it off then, I guess we should find that something shouldn't we? Though I'm pretty sure I've got a guess at who or what could be doing that." He smirked "Don't bother asking cause I was gonna tell you anyways, Susie Campbell. Your halo could be drawn to hers since you two are closely the same creature and I know that can happen because it worked with Bendy. Oh also I should probably mention that there's a Bendy monster down here." He shrugged.
Alice frowned. "Well I don't want to see Susie so lets just find Boris and get out of here before we bump into anymore trouble. " she said, glaring at Sammy.
Old July 20th, 2019, 02:00 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice frowned. "Well I don't want to see Susie so lets just find Boris and get out of here before we bump into anymore trouble. " she said, glaring at Sammy.
Sammy heard the name Boris and something clicked in his brain as he realized that was the friend she was talking about. He laughed "Yeah sure, we'll find bits and pieces of him but if you really think Boris was taken down here then he's definitely dead. No doubt about it. Susie's been killing Boris' for so long trying to make a perfect Boris to create something but the one you know is probably the most perfect one I've ever seen. So there's no doubt he's dead.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 20th, 2019, 02:07 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Sammy heard the name Boris and something clicked in his brain as he realized that was the friend she was talking about. He laughed "Yeah sure, we'll find bits and pieces of him but if you really think Boris was taken down here then he's definitely dead. No doubt about it. Susie's been killing Boris' for so long trying to make a perfect Boris to create something but the one you know is probably the most perfect one I've ever seen. So there's no doubt he's dead.
Alices draw dropped. "What?! No! He can't be dead! " She stopped and took a few deep breaths. Just as she did, a piercing howl was heard through the building which made her jump. With that, she ran towards it.