Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2021, 10:56 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: March Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
"Well ThunderClan may not come." Aspenshadow mewed as she looked at the apprentice.
"It would look weak if they dont." Fiercepaw growled. "If they dont show Dawnstar should plan an attack on them, then maybe we could conquer 2 clans! Then all we'd need is Riverclan..." FIercepaw mewed.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old March 11th, 2021, 11:01 AM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post

"It would look weak if they dont." Fiercepaw growled. "If they dont show Dawnstar should plan an attack on them, then maybe we could conquer 2 clans! Then all we'd need is Riverclan..." FIercepaw mewed.
"Well, I was at the border and saw some ThunderClan cats with bad wounds, looked coyote, so ThunderClan may not be hear." Aspenshadow told him.
Old March 11th, 2021, 11:26 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Well this was interesting, Dawnstar sighed, it seemed like there were no other clans coming tonight. Or was this part of Snake's plan? What the hell was he up to!? The enraged molly glanced down at one of her warriors when she wandered over asking some question or other. Usually, Dawnstar was willing to indulge the majority of her clanmates, but tonight was not a night. She's waited long enough.

"Speak with me later, Scorchstrike." Dawnstar growled, leaping from the Seastone and landing on the sand silently. The leader found the cat she was looking for in heartbeat, he was sitting with some other WindClan bunny. "Snake!" The clan leader let up a loud yowl, irked beyond words, as she shoved through the cats to reach her target.

"You coward!" She shot a hostile glare at the scrawny cat while hissing at the warrior beside him, clearly expecting the bunny to move. "Did you double-cross me?" She didn't bother waiting for a response, compressing her stance, she swung paw out low, trying to catch the tom's legs, the force behind the blow could questionable break the twigs he called legs.
@Moonraven

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 11th, 2021, 11:28 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
"Well, I was at the border and saw some ThunderClan cats with bad wounds, looked coyote, so ThunderClan may not be hear." Aspenshadow told him.
"I heard, thats what I mean. They're probably weak after the attack, weak enough that we could take them over."
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old March 11th, 2021, 11:30 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

// @Fletcher @Undertaker

Fawnbriar blinked slowly. Dawnstar had wanted this, that was true. But why, was the question. Where was Twilightstar? Dawn had promised to return her. Too many questions. She turned her good eye to Hallowstep.
In a low voice, she responded carefully, "The only thing I'm sure about is that I'm ready to do something. Anything." Maybe Dawnstar thought her cats would win? Or did she want to be driven out. What a sick, twisted mind that molly had. Killing a deputy, a warrior, torturing another leader all for amusement. Fawnbriar used to think that perhaps Dawnstar had a method to her madness, a goal in mind. But if she'd done all that for fun, then she was insane.
The elegant molly looked up in surprise as Dawnstar launched at her clanmate. "Hey!" she snapped angrily. So now Dawnstar wanted to start the fight? Fawnbriar snarled, fully ready to spring.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios

Last edited by ophelia; March 11th, 2021 at 11:32 AM.
Old March 11th, 2021, 11:46 AM
Snowing

Quote:

"I heard, thats what I mean. They're probably weak after the attack, weak enough that we could take them over."
"Yes, It would be a good time to. But if she is smart, she will help ThunderClan." She said.
Old March 11th, 2021, 11:55 AM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw flicked his ears in a sign that he didn't mean any harm. "I'm Smokepaw from Shadowclan. Is this your first gathering?" Smokepaw mewed calmly.
So that's what this was called, a gathering, she thought. "Yeah. I've never seen so many cats in one place before", she said, gesturing to all the cats in front and behind them. "How did you know my name was Webpaw though? As I just said about 5 seconds ago, I've never met or seen you before. Are clan cats supposed to know each others names?"

Last edited by duCky; March 11th, 2021 at 11:57 AM.
Old March 11th, 2021, 12:09 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
"Yes, It would be a good time to. But if she is smart, she will help ThunderClan." She said.
"Why?!?" Fiercepaw mewed, taken aback
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old March 11th, 2021, 12:10 PM
Snowing

Quote:

"Why?!?" Fiercepaw mewed, taken aback
"To gain trust, too fool Buckstar." Aspenshadow looked at him, hoping he would piece it together.
Old March 11th, 2021, 12:17 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Snaketumble had not expected anyone to come up and talked to him, she almost wanted to shoo his clanmate away from him. Or maybe she should just hide behind him, less likely to be spotted by Da— Oh, come on! Snaketumble whipped his head around when the raging leader came at her like a monster on the thunderpath. So much for hiding.
Snaketumble had no clue what she was howling, he backpedaled, eyes watching her teeth and claws.
“Wait! Wait! Can we talk about this? No?” The warrior caught sight of the way she lowered her self and outstretched a paw, Snaketumble leaped as high as he could to avoid tripping over her outstretched paw. Clearing the leader’s head by a few whiskers, as soon as he landed he let up a yowl.
“WindClan Attack!” That’s all he had to say to get cats moving right? He had every intention of running away while the brawl ensued. Her thoughts and actions didn’t exactly line up though, as he quickly went after the leader’s exposed back. Jumping, he aimed to land on her back, scrunch herself up as small as possible, and drag his claws down her spine.

@Undertaker

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread