Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:44 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by occultation
Today 03:42 PM
Earning My Keep [Eaglepaw...
by Mica
Last post by occultation
Today 03:35 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by glitch
Today 03:32 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by occultation
Today 03:29 PM

Old August 6th, 2023, 01:24 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Fawn

Fawn's face lit up. "I'll work as hard as you need me to! I hunt pretty well!" Fawn was delighted. She held down a purr forming in her throat. "Is there something I need to do to join? I'll do it!" Fawn promised. She got the opportunity to get a new home, and she'd do what is takes to earn her place.
"We'll see how well that holds up." Bumblestar shifted her weight on her paws. "Well, then, welcome to ThunderClan. You're expected to take on a Clan name until you finish training with us, so from now on you'll be going by Fawnpaw. I'll take you to our camp, 'n at the next meeting, I'll get you settled with a mentor who'll show you how things work and teach you what you need to know. If that works for you, you can follow me."

[ Fawnpaw has been accepted into ThunderClan! Please submit her to the allegiances ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old August 6th, 2023, 01:34 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
"You're awful close to the border, there," Bumblestar said flatly as she slid out of the underbrush to greet the she-cat, paws right up against the scent markers as she regarded the stranger with narrowed eyes. "What're you so close to ThunderClan territory for?"

-◇Amber◇-
•She/Her•Ambitious•Quiet•

Amber measured the cat in front of her from head to toe. She hesitated for a moment, which gave her, as it were, a trace of weakness. What if the plan fails? The cat shaked her long, golden fur to rid herself of insecurity.
"Can you drive me to your leader?" she mewed, sitting a step further back. She didn't want to inspire insecurity.
#Earth
~────── ◇ ──────~

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; August 6th, 2023 at 01:35 AM.
Old August 6th, 2023, 02:31 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Clans Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Okay. So. Random children in the middle of her territory. Definitely not something she saw everyday.

Bumblestar straightened up from sniffing at a pawprint beside a tree, looking mildly bewildered as the kit approached her. "Uh." She craned her neck, straining to scan the surrounding area for any sight or scent of an adult not far behind. Nothing. "Yyyyeah, how did you- y'know what, never mind. Yeah, that's me. Where the hell are your parents?"
"My parents got killed by this really mean tom who's headed after me and my siblings next. We planned to split up and join a clan and the first thought I had was to join ThunderClan, which I'm pretty sure lives in this territory here. Can I join? I'll be a really loyal and fierce Warrior!" Hades mewed.
Old August 6th, 2023, 08:48 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
More random children in the middle of ThunderClan's territory! Wonderful! Bumblestar had managed to catch this one before he could startle her out of nowhere, and she squinted from the branches of a tall oak at the small shape stumbling through the undergrowth. Sighing roughly, she quickly descended from her perch to intercept him. "Hey. Pipsqueak. You lost or somethin'?"

Bats

He stayed silent for a while as he looked up at Bumblestar, “….I lost my sister…after my Housefolk threw me and my sister out…” Bats mumbled, while he looked at the ground.
Old August 6th, 2023, 11:01 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
At least some outsiders had the sense to wait beyond the border for someone to find them.

Bumblestar watched the younger tom from a hidden perch in the tree she'd selected to act as a sentinel from. It was curious that this cat, who surely was barely old enough to be out of the nursery, was already acting far more mature and respectful of her Clan's boundaries than half the cats that came through here.

Head tipping curiously to the side, she scaled down the tree, shredding bark with her claws, and landed a foxlength away from the border. "You seem a long way from home, pipsqueak. What're you doin' all the way out here?"
<><><><><>

*-Aster-*

Startling at the sudden presence of another cat, Aster's fur puffed up slightly in alarm. He got the feeling that this cat, though she was being civil right now, could easily shred him limb from limb. Was this one of the forest cats he had been told about? He'd honestly been beginning to think those were all just tall tales told to him to keep him inside, no matter what any cats said to the contrary. But he had smelled cat scent around here, and it didn't seem super stale, so he wanted to wait and see what happened. He didn't smell this particular cat anywhere at all... she must be super experienced if she could hide herself. That, or Aster just didn't know how to use his nose properly.

"I ran away," the young cat said, a flame point ear flicking a little nervously. He should remember to be respectful. His mother, far away from him now, had always remembered to instill in him his manners as well as foster a sense of adventure. He forced himself to sit up straight, keeping the distance set by the older cat and forcing his fur to lay flat. "Are you one of the forest cats who live around here, ma'am?"
Old August 7th, 2023, 04:38 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
"You're noisy, just like those other two," Bumblestar said curtly, slipping out of the undergrowth. She absolutely did not like how close this cat was to her new camp, at all. It put her on edge. "Keep your voice down. Who the hell are you 'n why are you looking for ThunderClan?"
"Because I want to join them. I've had enough moving and enough hiding. I want to help other cats and prove myself... To myself. And I'm Hawk. Although I'm hoping to change that name."

He wasn't stupid though. She stepped away from the cat, bowing his head slightly and keeping her tail down in hopes it would come off as respectful. The last thing he wanted was to seem rude.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old August 9th, 2023, 06:50 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Name: Moss
Rank Request: apprentice
New Name: Mosspaw
Reason for Joining: new to rp and wanted to join excitingly lol
Mention Me: @dino.

Idk how to do this I’m new
Old August 9th, 2023, 11:37 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon~ View Post

-◇Amber◇-
•She/Her•Ambitious•Quiet•

Amber measured the cat in front of her from head to toe. She hesitated for a moment, which gave her, as it were, a trace of weakness. What if the plan fails? The cat shaked her long, golden fur to rid herself of insecurity.
"Can you drive me to your leader?" she mewed, sitting a step further back. She didn't want to inspire insecurity.
#Earth
~────── ◇ ──────~
"I'm the leader," Bumblestar said flatly. "Bumblestar. Who are you 'n what do you want with me?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old August 9th, 2023, 11:50 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler View Post
"My parents got killed by this really mean tom who's headed after me and my siblings next. We planned to split up and join a clan and the first thought I had was to join ThunderClan, which I'm pretty sure lives in this territory here. Can I join? I'll be a really loyal and fierce Warrior!" Hades mewed.
Bumblestar squinted at the kit. Okay. So. Some murderer was just wandering around and now she was expected to deal with the consequences. Great.

A frustrated growl rumbled in her throat before she sighed. "Fine, whatever, guess I don't have a choice. Not like I can leave a kit out here... I'll take you back to camp. You need a name... uh, Icekit, I guess. C'mon."

[ Hades has been accepted into ThunderClan under the name Icekit, since Frostkit was already taken. Please submit him to the allegiances! ]

Old August 9th, 2023, 11:52 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBat View Post

Bats

He stayed silent for a while as he looked up at Bumblestar, “….I lost my sister…after my Housefolk threw me and my sister out…” Bats mumbled, while he looked at the ground.
"Twolegs," Bumblestar muttered. "I'll never understand 'em. I'm guessin' you don't have anyplace else to go? You out here by yourself?"

Last edited by dino.; August 9th, 2023 at 11:53 PM.