Today 08:15 PM

Old September 3rd, 2023, 08:48 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardsnow View Post
Leopardkit flicked her tail happily. ``Yeah! Im a big scary warrior and your in windclan camp! RAHH!`` she screeched and leapt on his back hooking her little claws into Cherrycrest (@RogueSkeleton) playfully. She could hear and see Birdkit (@Katiethewolfchild) and Airkit (@Sleek) somewhere in the nursery, but she did not care and continued to paw at her father.
Cherrycrest Laughted, though the kits claws where kinda sharp... "oh no! whatever shall i do?!" he said belly flopping

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old September 3rd, 2023, 08:49 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Birdkit ran at top speed when Blossomkit started chasing her, her tiny, yet quick paws shooting foward.
Thanks to her size, Blossomk it was able to gain on her, but every time Birdkit turned, Blossomkit fell behind because of her greater mass since it was harder to turn for her. Eventually though she caught up and tried to jump on Birdkit and pin her down gently to stop her.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 3rd, 2023, 08:55 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Thanks to her size, Blossomk it was able to gain on her, but every time Birdkit turned, Blossomkit fell behind because of her greater mass since it was harder to turn for her. Eventually though she caught up and tried to jump on Birdkit and pin her down gently to stop her.
Birdkit pouted when Blossomkit pinned her down. The very young kit remained quiet, though she WASN'T HAPPY. AT ALL.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 3rd, 2023 at 08:57 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2023, 09:52 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post

"Loud. They're yelling at me for revealing them to you."
He answered. "STOP TALKING TO HER! SHE THINKS YOU'RE WEIRD. Why are we yelling at him?TELL HER TO LEAVE!" The voices screamed at him. "They don't like you.."

So this had to be one of the most peculiar kits she's had the pleasure of meeting. "So you can hear voices in your head?" Lepoardsong quired, not certain if she should take this up with someone or what here. She often heard a voice in her head but that was her own like now when she's talking to herself. The molly's facial expressions fell upon hearing that she was disliked apparently by voices. "Well, that is mean they don't even know me. What about you? Do you like me?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 4th, 2023, 10:20 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

So this had to be one of the most peculiar kits she's had the pleasure of meeting. "So you can hear voices in your head?" Lepoardsong quired, not certain if she should take this up with someone or what here. She often heard a voice in her head but that was her own like now when she's talking to herself. The molly's facial expressions fell upon hearing that she was disliked apparently by voices. "Well, that is mean they don't even know me. What about you? Do you like me?"

Whisepringkit

"I hear them all the time. And I do like you...your voice sounds nice.." Whisepringkit said, stepping towards the Forever Queen. As he did, the voices went off. "NOOOOOO! STOP! STOP! WE DON'T LIKE HERRRR! STOP!" The voices begged, but he didn't listen. He liked this cat. Her voice make the others fade out.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; December 14th, 2023 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old September 4th, 2023, 04:46 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

LEOPARDKIT
WINDCLAN KIT

Leopardkit leaps to her paws as she suddenly scents her father, Cherrycrest ( @RogueSkeleton ) outside the nursery. Papa! she slides into the undergrowth inside that is rightt beside the den's enterance and prepares to leap at her incoming father.

New here, always up for a roleplay!

Last edited by braveleopard.; September 4th, 2023 at 04:51 PM.
Old September 4th, 2023, 04:50 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
LEOPARDKIT
WINDCLAN KIT

Leopardkit leaps to her paws as she suddenly scents her father, Cherrycrest (@RogueSkeleton) outside the nursery. she slides into the undergrowth inside that is righht beside the den's enterance and prepares to leap at her incoming father.

New here, always up for a roleplay!
Cherrychrest Creeped into the Nursery with a Red feather Sticking out of His Mouth...

Old September 4th, 2023, 05:48 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton View Post

Cherrychrest Creeped into the Nursery with a Red feather Sticking out of His Mouth...
LEOPARDKIT
WINDCLAN KIT

She lunged for her father and landed on his head. Gotcha! She thought. Beginning to slide off, she hooked her tiny claws in his ear. ``BOO!``
Old September 4th, 2023, 05:54 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
LEOPARDKIT
WINDCLAN KIT

She lunged for her father and landed on his head. Gotcha! She thought. Beginning to slide off, she hooked her tiny claws in his ear. ``BOO!``
"ow! Silly goose!" Cherrycrest said, gently batting the kit off, before setting down the bright red feather to show his daughter

Old September 5th, 2023, 02:47 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Birdkit saw a spider on the ground. She walked up to it, completely unafraid as she didn't think she had a reason to be afraid. After all she was certain that the spider would NEVER hurt her and she wanted to resuce it before somecat stepped on the spider and hurt the spider. That would be bad. The spider wasn't afraid, probaly because animals seemed to flock together when she was around. When she outstretched her paw the spider walked onto the kit's paw and Birdkit began talking out loud to the spider. She said spider-friend you can live in my fur so nocat hurts you, okay spider-friend? She then placed her spider-friend on her back, barely able to feel her spider-friend through her long and thick fur. Birdkit didn't realize that her spider-friend couldn't understand her, not that the autistic kit would care if she did know that her spider-friend couldn't understand her.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 5th, 2023 at 03:01 PM.