Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 01:01 AM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 12:32 AM
Leapingpaw's Training [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:32 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Fish
Today 12:25 AM
sketches and stories (shop)
by Apollo.
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:12 AM

Old February 16th, 2024, 07:57 AM
evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: TC/RC Raid Battle Partner Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
LOOKING FOR THUNDERCLAN!

SPARROWSNARL
50 moons, RiverClan Warrior
Sparrowsnarl is a very large warrior who would absolutely be fighting anyone he can (except apprentices). He is incredibly protective of RiverClan and its younger members. He would NOT lose easily, and would definitely go for maiming or death. I'm so down for him to get super roughed up though >: ) mm more scars

If you want to discuss battles with him, I'm open to changing the above!

I want to keep things organized so I'll be planning out when the battles happen!

Sparrowsnarl battles!!

2. (hopefully) Mudhound

Hello >: ) For Mudhound's attempts to get apprentices to the nursery, could Sparrowsnarl see him fighting with apprentices and rush in to kill him in defense of the apprentices then realize he was helping them and back off? Maybe some words of gratitude on his end? I don't want him to full on fight Mudhound but maybe a quick bowl over and threat?

Can we please have Eagle/Rush interaction at the beginning of the fight where Rush protects Eagle and sends her to the medicine cat's den (she's being hanging out there like 24/7 bc her bestie Cobwebpaw [ @finley.exe ] is there?

*throws Sparrowsnarl at your Drizzlenight* I feel like this would be a very violent battle >: ) I would prefer no back-breaking for Sparrow, if that's alright
yes. absolutely. PLEASE I NEED RUSH EAGLE INTERACTS /lh

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old February 16th, 2024, 07:58 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

I have Hawksun for Riverclan! Hes a strong tabby and senior warrior. His size and large paws may be to his advantage but he has his faults> If you'd like to fight him just VM or mention me. Hawksun can be beat up lol.
Hawksun doesn't like to kill but he surely does make his mark. Will kill if given perm.

I have Wetwhisker for Thunderclan! Wetwhisker's knowledgeable and comes up with strategies pretty fast. She picks up on movement and repetitive actions quickly and (most of the time but not always) knows how to retaliate. Wetwhisker is not looking to kill, just to drive Riverclan away. If you'd like to fight her mention/VM me. (NOTE: IF YOU ARE GOING TO FIGHT WETWHISKER. YOUR ALLOWED TO KILL HER OR ROUGHEN HER UP BUT NOT WITHIN THE FIRST FEW POSTS)

I have Weepingwillow for Thunderclan! Shes a relatively new warrior although she has been trained immensely by her mother, Wetwhisker. She's got long claws and broad shoulders, very protective. Doesn't like to kill but isn't afraid to.
She is very small and flexable so she may be able to escape a bit easier than most.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old February 16th, 2024, 08:00 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
LOOKING FOR THUNDERCLAN!

SPARROWSNARL
50 moons, RiverClan Warrior
Sparrowsnarl is a very large warrior who would absolutely be fighting anyone he can (except apprentices). He is incredibly protective of RiverClan and its younger members. He would NOT lose easily, and would definitely go for maiming or death. I'm so down for him to get super roughed up though >: ) mm more scars

If you want to discuss battles with him, I'm open to changing the above!

I want to keep things organized so I'll be planning out when the battles happen!

Sparrowsnarl battles!!

2. (hopefully) Mudhound

Hello >: ) For Mudhound's attempts to get apprentices to the nursery, could Sparrowsnarl see him fighting with apprentices and rush in to kill him in defense of the apprentices then realize he was helping them and back off? Maybe some words of gratitude on his end? I don't want him to full on fight Mudhound but maybe a quick bowl over and threat?

Can we please have Eagle/Rush interaction at the beginning of the fight where Rush protects Eagle and sends her to the medicine cat's den (she's being hanging out there like 24/7 bc her bestie Cobwebpaw [ @finley.exe ] is there?

*throws Sparrowsnarl at your Drizzlenight* I feel like this would be a very violent battle >: ) I would prefer no back-breaking for Sparrow, if that's alright

i can throw larkswoop (thunder) at sparrowsnarl.

you can rough her up. just dont kill her. she has an apprentice so she's iconic now lol
Old February 16th, 2024, 08:08 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

I have Garlic Feather (Riverclan) open for a fight! And if you need any kitty cats killed he’s your guy I really want Garlic Feather to win a fight or two and get some new scars! Garlic feather has beefed up tier 2 and Just a scratch! His permissions are: any injuries that don’t kill him or become permanent in the future! No blinding/breaking bones or killing

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old February 16th, 2024, 08:31 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post
@dino. @Starfall @poppy @Omari

i have an idea.

since birchbranch will be fighting spiderthroat ( i think ) and birdsnow will be fighting bumblestar, what if birdsnow and birchbranch split bumblestar and spiderthroat apart and take them on?

and maybe, if birdsnow and birchbranch are able to confuse them enough, they could switch and bumble and spider wouldnt even notice that they had switched opponents lol

also, star, if you allow it, i do plan on birch leaving a bit of damage (such as a shoulder wound that would leave a scar) if you'd like. besides, spiderthroat would have every right to attack birchbranch after the damage she's gonna leave on drizzlecloud

you're mainly not allowed to half-blind / full blind, kill, or a break a leg, though i'll let you sprain a back paw. (reason you cant break one of birch's legs is because redhawk is about to break shellwhisker's leg in exchange to be half-blinded [ with perms from tallulah ] and end up killed by rushwater.)

as i said, you can majorly injure birchbranch depending on her condition. she's not gonna let spiderthroat get anywhere near her throat as drizzlecloud would have reopened her wound, so there would be no reason for spiderthroat to aim there.

(omari and i discussed it, and i have omari's perms. birchbranch is likely going to be the only cat drizzlecloud fights. drizzle nor birch are gonna die, but birchbranch is gonna cause drizzlecloud to completely lose her hearing all together while drizzle re-opens the wound on her throat that the badger gave her. drizzle's gonna flee and likely blackout while birchbranch will run into the bushes to catch her breath before coming back out to fight.)
we'll see how it goes, i already have 3 potential interactions lined up for bumble and another for a rc character and don't want to bite off more than i can chew

in any case, Bumble has over 1k posts and a butt load of battle experience and would not be confused by switching opponents nor would she be lingering near spiderthroat, she's gunning for bird immediately. would prefer for it to remain a one on one but in the case it turns into 2v1 she's still more than experienced enough to hold her own.

Last edited by dino.; February 16th, 2024 at 08:40 AM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 08:31 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
@dino. @Starfall @poppy @Omari

i have an idea.

since birchbranch will be fighting spiderthroat ( i think ) and birdsnow will be fighting bumblestar, what if birdsnow and birchbranch split bumblestar and spiderthroat apart and take them on?

and maybe, if birdsnow and birchbranch are able to confuse them enough, they could switch and bumble and spider wouldnt even notice that they had switched opponents lol

also, star, if you allow it, i do plan on birch leaving a bit of damage (such as a shoulder wound that would leave a scar) if you'd like. besides, spiderthroat would have every right to attack birchbranch after the damage she's gonna leave on drizzlecloud

you're mainly not allowed to half-blind / full blind, kill, or a break a leg, though i'll let you sprain a back paw. (reason you cant break one of birch's legs is because redhawk is about to break shellwhisker's leg in exchange to be half-blinded [ with perms from tallulah ] and end up killed by rushwater.)

as i said, you can majorly injure birchbranch depending on her condition. she's not gonna let spiderthroat get anywhere near her throat as drizzlecloud would have reopened her wound, so there would be no reason for spiderthroat to aim there.

(omari and i discussed it, and i have omari's perms. birchbranch is likely going to be the only cat drizzlecloud fights. drizzle nor birch are gonna die, but birchbranch is gonna cause drizzlecloud to completely lose her hearing all together while drizzle re-opens the wound on her throat that the badger gave her. drizzle's gonna flee and likely blackout while birchbranch will run into the bushes to catch her breath before coming back out to fight.)
redhawk will not be killed; rushwater is going to pin her but she will be saved by @/Rani's mudhound

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Old February 16th, 2024, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
we'll see how it goes, i already have 3 potential interactions lined up for bumble and another for a rc character and don't want to bite off more than i can chew

in any case, Bumble has over 1k posts and a butt load of battle experience and would not be confused by switching opponents nor would she be lingering near spiderthroat, she's gunning for bird immediately. would prefer for it to remain a one on one but in the case it turns into 2v1 she's still more than experienced enough to hold her own.
ah- what happens to riverclan if bird is killed??

@poppy - this question is for you too

Last edited by paedyn; February 16th, 2024 at 08:49 AM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 08:55 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
ah- what happens to riverclan if bird is killed??

@poppy - this question is for you too
bumble won't be killing bird lol that isn't her goal. i don't have any interest in doing so either
Old February 16th, 2024, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
bumble won't be killing bird lol that isn't her goal. i don't have any interest in doing so either
alright. just wanted to know lol

(i still wonder what would happen if bird were to die without a deputy and medicine cats)
Old February 16th, 2024, 09:10 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Sproutfleck of ThC looking for a cat to fight!

Need a cat to kill my 7 1/2-moon-old apprentice in Rc named Flutterpaw

Goldfish of Rc is mainly going to be popping in where needed, hanging out by the medicine den really.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!