Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by Fish
Today 12:25 AM
sketches and stories (shop)
by Apollo.
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:12 AM
Bored Free Art
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:05 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Yesterday 11:56 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by geoblazer
Yesterday 11:56 PM

Old April 28th, 2020, 02:08 PM

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
+ @Loon +
Rainsplash smiled. "I'm glad you feel that way. Now, let's head back to camp. I'll take you out to practice at another time. I suggest, after we get back to camp, you do your daily duties. Lionstar will likely be pleased to have an apprentice actually doing their duties."He chuckled, flicking the apprentice to follow him, heading over towards the stepping stones, as he knew that Loonpaw likely didn't know how to swim well yet.

Loonpaw nodded eagerly and padded after him, excited to have done so well on her first training session. Maybe next time, Lionstar will let her join the battle! She felt ready, even though she only knew two riverclan attack moves. But first, Rainsplash was right, she needed to get some duties done... and she knew exactly where to start!
Weekdays: 8:00AM and 4:45PM (EDT)
Old April 28th, 2020, 02:25 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Silvershade let out an offended gasp. "OTTERSTONE?" They squeaked out. "No fair! Haven't I taught you something useful? Like, um. Kindnesssss? The importance of humbleness? Matureness? Sometthinnggggg…?" The warrior headed to the edge of the island-- still in shock from Darkpaw's confession.
"Mmmm...." she hummed, pretended to mull it over. "Well, I guess you've taught me to relax more. And not be so uptight." She gently bumped them, adding, "And maaaybee gave me a bit more confidence in myself."

She felt a twinge of uneasiness, for a moment, wondering if she should be admitting that; but she pushed it away quickly. No. I know I can trust them.
Old April 29th, 2020, 07:23 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
"Mmmm...." she hummed, pretended to mull it over. "Well, I guess you've taught me to relax more. And not be so uptight." She gently bumped them, adding, "And maaaybee gave me a bit more confidence in myself."

She felt a twinge of uneasiness, for a moment, wondering if she should be admitting that; but she pushed it away quickly. No. I know I can trust them.
Silvershade would just smile warmly at Darkpaw, nodding. "I'm glad then! Super glad! Ultra mega gladdddd!" They giggled, gently bumping shoulders with their apprentice.

"You should be confident, you're as stunning as the light the moon shines. You'll be a wonderful warrior, " Silvershade mewed-- and with that rather cheesy sentence, the warrior slipped into the water and headed towards Riverclan's camp.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old April 29th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Chronically Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Silvershade would just smile warmly at Darkpaw, nodding. "I'm glad then! Super glad! Ultra mega gladdddd!" They giggled, gently bumping shoulders with their apprentice.

"You should be confident, you're as stunning as the light the moon shines. You'll be a wonderful warrior, " Silvershade mewed-- and with that rather cheesy sentence, the warrior slipped into the water and headed towards Riverclan's camp.
Ears burning, but with newfound pride, Darkpaw let out a slight purr and leapt after them.
Old May 1st, 2020, 02:34 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book

[ @Shadeleaf @Leopardblaze @Socks ]

Ivyshine nodded warmly, following Leopardblaze as they began to walk. Ivyshine checked to make sure Peachpaw followed as they excited camp and made their way to the Training Island. Before she knew it, Ivyshine knew Peachpaw would be getting her warrior name, not needing her any longer. That's a long way off. She reminded herself. Peachpaw will like you, you'll see. The optimistic voice in her head reminded her, and she tried to push the darker thoughts away and listen to it. Lost in her thoughts, she barely noticed the path to it. Blinking, Ivyshine purred, seeing past Peachpaw's calm exterior. "What do you think they should learn first?" She asked Leopardblaze as she turned back to her friend.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Last edited by Pluto; May 1st, 2020 at 02:34 PM.
Old May 1st, 2020, 03:39 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Leopardblaze looked over at Ivyshine, thinking briefly for a moment, "Um I'm not sure, should we teach them an offensive or defensive move first?" After a moment she thought about asking them what they wanted to learn first, just as her own mentor had done. She looked over at the apprentices', asking, "Would the both of you want to learn an offensive move first or a defensive one." She missed the days she spent sparring with her mentor, now it would be her sparring with her own apprentice, passing on her knowledge to her.

@Shadeleaf @Socks @Ombre Party
Old May 1st, 2020, 04:24 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Peachpaw stared wide-eyed at the territory as they made their way to the training island. The only other time she'd been out of camp was when she'd been taken to learn to swim, but she hadn't taken the time to admire the landscape during that time. Her paws tingled when she stood in the same place so many cats before her had learnt all their skills.
She lit up when Leopardblaze asked what she wanted to do, the answer came to her instantly. "Offensive, offensive!" She hopped around, in a circle. At one point rearing on her hind legs and doing her own approximation of an attack, landing clumsily on her paws to continue her excited hopping.

@Shadeleaf @Leopardblaze @Ombre Party

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 2nd, 2020, 12:30 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

"Doesn't matter to me."
Lotuspaw calmly sat on the ground. The training Island was impressive! She started grooming her massive paws while waiting for more instructions.

@Ombre Party
@Leopardblaze
@Socks
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:09 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book

Seeing as Lotuspaw didn’t really care but Peachpaw seemed to really want to try offensive, she nodded. “Offensive it is!” She laughed with a warm smile at both apprentices. The dappled warrior flicked her tail tip and hoped she didn’t mind Ivyshine taking the lead with the apprentices. Excitement courses through her paws and she purred, excited for the chance to finally teach their apprentices how to help their clan and how to use their potential to the fullest. Green eyes sparkling, Ivyshine turned to Leopardblaze. “I want to start with a basic move for her since this is Peachpaw’s first training session.” She told her in case they wanted to do something a little more advanced since Lotuspaw was a tad older. Ivyshine turned back to Peachpaw. “So, for our first move we’re gonna learn is all about keeping your balance and making sure you have good aim.” Ivyshine told Peachpaw, her excitement falling off her face as she became alert and focused. “Your going to want to stand on your hindlegs and claw at the air with your forepaws. Use your tail for balance and keep your claws sheathed.” She reminded gently, then backed up, looking to see how her apprentice would do without a demonstration.

[ @Socks @Leopardblaze @Shadeleaf ]

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Beau

Eveningpaw arrived at the training island, she hated getting through the water to arrive there, but shook off the water and saw Grizzlybug. She dipped her head respectfully, awaiting training to fight.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here