Last post by Fits
Today 10:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 25th, 2020, 09:31 AM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Cloudkit sighed when Splashkit asked he let a tiny claw escape his paw and he slightly pricked her I’m the only one getting in trouble! Your young if Lionstar thinks you did it you’ll probably be a kit for 2 moons then your supposed to! My story will work it’s better than us both getting in trouble.. He whispered so quietly only she would be able to hear. { @Pepperchini. }

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!

Last edited by Inconsistency; August 25th, 2020 at 09:31 AM.
Old August 25th, 2020, 10:38 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

ThornHeart nodded, picked up her fish and gestured for VioletPaw to follow. When she placed the fish in the fresh kill pile the white and black dotted she-cat turned around to see if VioletPaw followed. @Fawnhearted

Last edited by Reptilian Cabinets; August 25th, 2020 at 10:38 AM.
Old August 25th, 2020, 12:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

A gurgle rose from Frozenpaw's throat as they remembered Lionstar's fury, his dangerous words that were to prelude being sent to StarClan or whatever was beyond this world. Being called worthless was already a death. "Would you stop him? If he tried to kill me," they asked softly, the question directed at the forest because they couldn't bring themselves to watch Blizzardsky's expression. They didn't know what they were expecting but imagined anycat would reply yes, only the honest ones who were aware of their own miniscule power might opt for no. Frozenpaw waited a moment before confessing, "I wouldn't."
Blizzardsky gave a nod in horror to know Frozenpaw wouldn’t fight back, last he checked Frozenpaw hadn’t done anything deserving of an execution. Maybe he’d need to take over Frozenpaw’s training and keep them busy so Lionstar couldn’t find them around camp to attempt to murder.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 25th, 2020, 05:32 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Stinky brown cat? Werent they just focusing on prey? Willowpaw cocked her head slightly watching the kit, she could make topic jumps like no cat else normally but she got the idea that she was missing something here... Hmmmm... "Well your certainly doing well to shred that mossball but those moves woudln't very well work on a cat unless they were standing dead still and taking the blow, and no normal enemy would do that! Tell you what we can choose what we want to do! You can either tell me about the stinky brown cat and I can teach you how to fight a cat like that or we can grab another moss ball and keep working on hunting?" She looked over the current slightly mangled moss ball, this kit had surprisingly sharp little claws. "Our current one is kinda down for the count, you sure killed the moss ball good!"

Goslingkit

Once she had successfully managed the task of shredding the moss-ball, Goslingkit craned her elegant head over her shoulder to peer back at the silver apprentice. "Hm." Of course, this wasn't a genuine sign of consideration - the tortoiseshell knew almost immediately what her objective was to be. "How about you teach me the rules of battling an actual cat?" Then, inwardly, she added to herself, And teach me how to rip their throat and eyes out with one swipe, please!

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old August 25th, 2020, 05:39 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardsky gave a nod in horror to know Frozenpaw wouldn’t fight back, last he checked Frozenpaw hadn’t done anything deserving of an execution. Maybe he’d need to take over Frozenpaw’s training and keep them busy so Lionstar couldn’t find them around camp to attempt to murder.
...Oh. They wondered why, but they quickly figured it out: Blizzardsky didn't know them, didn't know who -- or what -- they'd become while they were away. If he knew that, he wouldn't be so altruistic. Or not, since the altruistic option would be to rid the clan of their stain. "Weird," is all they muttered, a click on their tongue. Blizzardsky has always been weird. Less so, now that he'd grown. Well. They were both weird.

"I'm not supposed to be here." Something about being back in RiverClan didn't feel right. They were breathless as they said, "I'm uneasy. A lot."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 25th, 2020, 06:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Of course Snowpaw wanted to act like a baby over this.

But Flyfur was here, and willing to handle her, so Lionstar decided that's what he'd do. Let Flyfur deal with her, and if it got out of paw.. go from there. "Good luck with this one, Flyfur. Let me know if you need anything."

[ @Rainquail, @kieryn ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
work is never done

Lionstar was confused how he missed the border. "We have a river that marks our borders as well, Firemist.. you should have realized you crossed over that." They didn't have stepping stones, so it's not like he could have skipped across.

That aside, he seemed genuinely apologetic and Lionstar was too tired to give him more issues. "Try to pay more attention next time.. I don't want you to get lost again." They wouldn't have a problem as long as Firemist stayed around. "Go enjoy your fish."

With that settled, Lionstar waved his tail in a farewell before he padded off.

[ i'll readd him @BreadTurtle! ]

work is never done

When Claypaw didn't answer, Lionstar shook his head.

"One chance, you two. I don't want either of you to go missing again or there'll be hell to pay.

"Mosspaw, I'm sorry. In your absence Mosskit became apprenticed, and to prevent confusion I like to avoid duplicate names. Until one of you receive your warrior names, or the other Mosspaw disappears, you will be known as Powderpaw."
It worked with his mostly white pelt, at least.

"Cheetahfang [ @Neon Lights], Grayflower [ @Spotted_Bread]! Both of you, come here for a moment." He paused to give them time to approach. "Cheetahfang, I want you to mentor Claypaw. Grayflower, I'd like for you to mentor Powderpaw. They just returned from.. a trip and are pretty behind on their training."

[ @Silverclover ]

Old August 25th, 2020, 06:22 PM
work is never done

[ next time post in the right thread LOL, @Pepperchini and @Cougar were in ThunderClan! ]

As Redspot dropped the kits off, Lionstar stalked over with a low growl in his throat.

"You're both lucky you're not dead." He was going to be blunt with them, because they'd been gone for almost a moon and he wasn't going to tolerate this behavior. "I should have Redspot chuck you both back where he found you, it'd save me the headache of listening to your excuses."

[ @TheShadowAnimal ]

Old August 25th, 2020, 08:05 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

CloudKit bent his head in guilt stung by his words he looked back up now he felt a little mad by his words. Well does that mean we are going to tell the story? Or do you not want us to.. He meowed glancing at Splashkit then back to his leader. { @Pepperchini. @BILL. @Cougar. }

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Closed Thread