Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:08 PM
“you and me, in our...
by Rose
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 08:04 PM
Vacant Rivers [RC...
by Rani
Last post by Kix
Today 08:03 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Bean
Today 07:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 27th, 2020, 11:43 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

ashcloud looked at darkpaw with intrest, "I could work with that.." he noted aloud to himself, but he didn't really mind if dawnblossom heard him. he glanced up at the deputy and back at darkpaw, yes that one, I want to train that one... he thought as his eyes glittered with determination. ashcloud tightened his tail around dawnblossoms as he eye'd the apprentice he wanted. @Vessel @hxneysuckle @Jane
Old February 28th, 2020, 12:02 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Curly furred feline was smuthering his brother, as he heard a familiar voice echo in the clearing. Keeping his paw pressed up against his siblings face the Apprentice swiveled his head and looked up, a little thrown back at an unfamiliar face standing atop the Highpeak. However after a moment it clicked. "Oh! Duskfeather's calling a meeting! Where's Flintstar?" Geckopaw asked, tilting his head to the side.

To which Mosspaw responded "Sleeping? He did have to deal with you and a bunch of other apprentices the other day." he retorted. Taking the opportunity to push his brother away and scramble towards a spot where he could better see the Deputy.

The Bengal rolled over and hopped after his brother after being pushed unto his back. His fur an even worse mess than it was previously. Tumbling into Mosspaw's side he listened as the Molly began to perform ceremonies. At the call of his name his face lit up and he jumped forwards. "Present!" he chirped.
@hxneysuckle

Phoenix
The Tortoiseshell watched from a corner of the camp, curled comfortably in a ball. What was even the point of these? Are they giving one another new names? What was the point? Apprentices? Why does she have to stand on the big rock? The tom let out a low gurgle of annoyance and he buried his head in between his paws, doing his best to block out the noise. It was so quiet two seconds ago, were these meetings normal? If it was it was going to be incredibly annoying, maybe he'd be able to sneak out before that happened? Or at least he wished he could, but Phoenix was being watched like a hawk.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 28th, 2020, 02:17 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Tigerleap sat outside Flintstar´s den. She turned her gaze to Nightclaw, who had sat down beside her, and gave him a smile, before she saw how terrible he looked. He had got scars all over him, blood dripping and his fur was a mess,
"What happened to him?" She thought, horrified. But she got distracted from her thoughts as she heard Duskfeather calling for a clan meeting. She looked down, and saw how many cats gathered beneath the Highpeak. She realized just how badly she wanted to join, but she knew she couldn´t. Not without first getting premission from Flintstar.
She smiled as she heard Duskfeather give Petalkit and Birdkit their apprentice´s names.
"Petalpaw, Birdpaw!" She thought as saw how the apprentice´s met their mentors.

[@RedHead , @hxneysuckle ]
Old February 28th, 2020, 02:53 AM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Blackpaw tiptoed lightly forward, still settling with the shock at the sudden call of her name. Her ears were drawn back. Attention was something she liked to avoid, and now she was getting more than she could handle of it with this ceremony.

[ @hxneysuckle ]

Morningsun trotted into the clearing and took her seat at the back. The taste of squirrel lingered in her maw from the fresh-kill she'd recently deposited. Reminder: get something to eat after this...
Old February 28th, 2020, 05:30 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@FlameQueen @Sneakyfox55
Smokekit groomed her fur, ignoring the conversation.

Click my dragons!
Old February 28th, 2020, 06:27 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Vessel ]

Buckbranch let out a silent breath of relief and relaxed a little. At least Sunsnow wasn't angry. And smiling was a good sign, right? He'd learned that by talking to Foxbound. "How've you been?" he asked. "It's been a while since we've talked." He was aware of the ceremonies being announced in the background, and every once in a while he would glance toward the Highpeak.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 28th, 2020, 07:22 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

[ @hxneysuckle I'm so sorry! Brightpaw actually already has a mentor; as I'm still rather new around here, I wasn't super sure as to how to go about that. Her mentor is @FlameQueen 's Hollowedaster, if that helps!]

Upon recognizing her name, the molly glanced up, befuddlement evident upon her features. Hesitantly, she cast a glance towards Hollowedaster, chest belaboring upon fathoming that he might still be a tad upset with her over the whole Condorkit fiasco, swiftly returning her gaze towards Duskfeather with an attentiveness muddled by perplexity.
Old February 28th, 2020, 07:58 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud was fixed on what he would assume to be the strongest cats, he saw darkpaw as a worthy tom, but he pulled his interest toward blackpaw, he saw how shy and nervous the apprentice looked. ashcloud softened his bright amber eyes and gave out a warm smile to the young molly, I think I would like blackpaw better...blackpaw could teach me a lot of things and I could teach her just as much, we'd make a good team.. he drooped his ears a little at the thought, his smile was just a bit brighter. @Solstice_X @Vessel
Old February 28th, 2020, 08:15 AM
i am kenough

From where she is sat beneath the Highpeak, Plumpaw turns to look at her Clanmates. She felt eyes on her pelt- Not boring into her but repeatedly rolling over her. She spots Ashcloud. She didn't know him at all, but the tom was staring at the group of apprentices with a gross smile on his maw, his eyes picking some of them apart. It sent a shiver down the older apprentice's spine to wonder if he was looking at all of them like that. "Disgusting," she can't help but utter, thoroughly disturbed. Hopefully for their safety, none of the younger ones would be put with that cat. With a glance over her denmates, she notices the meeker ones, like Blackpaw. She'd definitely suffer if she got such a creep as her mentor!
@amber'light

Last edited by plum; February 28th, 2020 at 08:31 AM.
Old February 28th, 2020, 10:55 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Slushie

Sunsnow sighed. That was a hard question, and he really didn't want to answer it honestly. Instead, he only acknowledged to second remark.

"Yeah, it has. I-I'm sorry for making things awkward, Buckbranch, it's just-"

He cut himself off, shuffling his white paws and looking down.

Here I go again, making it worse.

just a critter
Closed Thread