Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
My Greatest Blessings Call...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 04:47 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:35 AM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 03:30 AM
birthday question
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2020, 02:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

burdockpaw - future
there was a certain amount of responsibility that was supposed to come with being an apprentice; burdockpaw was well aware of that. he knew that eventually, he wasn't going to be able to mess around anymore and he would have to get his life together so that he could one day be a warrior. yes, one of the powerful warriors that protected shadowclan—sometimes, burdockpaw thought they needed to get over themselves. then again, chances were he would end up just like them in the future, so perhaps he was wrong.

staying in the clearing was not his idea of a good time in the slightest, especially when it meant that he didn't necessarily have anything better to do. how boring could it get here was a game that he liked to play, only, as the name suggested, it got pretty boring pretty quickly. burdockpaw liked to be entertained, and the clearing, unfortunately, lacked the necessary qualities to be truly entertaining.

for him, anyway. for someone else, it may have been the ideal area for entertainment, but that was more for cats who liked aimless gossip and socialization that didn't go anywhere. burdockpaw was an adventurer; he wanted to go somewhere, *do* something, instead of sitting around and waiting. too bad right now, sitting around and waiting appeared to be the only thing that he could do.

@GoldenWolf

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 9th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

The flame-point stepped inside the apprentice, tired and sleepy. These days when he didn't have to do anything, which was often considering that Owlfeather was an old fart who rarely took him out anymore, the tom kept himself busy with whatever he could. Today he practiced the hunting crouch and some battle moods he had seen during the raid. It hadn't ended all that great, thankfully no had been around to see his fail. Depressed and upset, the apprentice wanted to sleep his negativity away. Unfortunately, there was something in his nest. It caused him to tilt his head to the side and a low growl to rumble from his broad chest. "Hey, loser, you're in my nest. Move it." Tigerpaw's mood swings have grown worse since losing his mother, it was difficult for him to play nice with anyone anymore.
@Lonestar23

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 9th, 2020, 04:54 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
The flame-point stepped inside the apprentice, tired and sleepy. These days when he didn't have to do anything, which was often considering that Owlfeather was an old fart who rarely took him out anymore, the tom kept himself busy with whatever he could. Today he practiced the hunting crouch and some battle moods he had seen during the raid. It hadn't ended all that great, thankfully no had been around to see his fail. Depressed and upset, the apprentice wanted to sleep his negativity away. Unfortunately, there was something in his nest. It caused him to tilt his head to the side and a low growl to rumble from his broad chest. "Hey, loser, you're in my nest. Move it." Tigerpaw's mood swings have grown worse since losing his mother, it was difficult for him to play nice with anyone anymore.
@Lonestar23
burdockpaw - present
you've got to be kidding me. no sooner had burdockpaw settled in then another tom entered, acting as if he owned the place. now, usually burdockpaw could find some empathy for a clanmate, but tigerpaw was really bothering him right now and he'd had enough of this. "hey, loser," he remarked, imitating the others' tone, "there's at least a dozen nests in here. no one's gonna care if you crash in one of theirs, find somewhere else to be and stop bothering me." there was his temper, flaring up at the worst possible time.

it was a good thing burdockpaw showed some promise, because otherwise, he never would've become a warrior. he probably wouldn't have made it this far, either. glaring up at the tom, burdockpaw made a point of settling further into the nest, with a what are you going to do expression on his features.

he was a new apprentice and already making friends. way to go, burdockpaw.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 9th, 2020, 04:55 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Rabbitpaw
The small molly padded slowly out of the apprentices' den, eyes still groggy from her much needed nap. She'd been running around so much trying to help keep the clan on it's toes that she'd hardly let herself get some rest. The she-cat stretched out across the cold ground, a wide yawn escaping her maw as her claws dug into the dirt. She shook out her fur as she stood back up, taming a few stay tufts with swift licks of her tongue. A quick glance around the clearing informed her that most of the warriors were out doing duties, with only a few relaxing in the clearing. Her yellow eyes caught onto another apprentice, who seemed to be having some sort of internal crisis.

"Finchpaw?" She asked hesitantly as she made her way over to the tom, worry etched across her wide-eyed features. "Are you alright?" She'd hardly ever spoken to the other apprentice before, but their clan was small enough to know everyone's names. Finchpaw in particular she could remember being a somewhat anxious character, and a skittish one like herself - something she normally wasn't proud to admit. Though he looked like he was struggling with something, and if Rabbitpaw could help then she would most definitely try.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old February 9th, 2020, 05:04 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Falconpaw yawned as he slipped out of the apprentice den, shaking his pelt free of debris a he looked around the clearing. Where was Hailstorm? Falconpaw was eager to get rolling on their next training session and did not want to wait another moment to get started.

With her nowhere to be seen, he sighed and opted to head for the fresh-kill pile instead. He figured he would grab something small from the pile before he hunted her down. Maybe she was out on patrol without him?

[ @Lonestar23 ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 9th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
The dilute calico picked at her claws, sitting on the cold hard ground of the clearing. the snow here was dirty and packed down to much it grew icy in places. Thankfully she had wonderful thick fur and tufts to cover her paw pads and keep them warm. She was in a rather good mood today. The sky was bleak and gray, small flurries dusting the air. Not as gloomy as she enjoyed but at least not sunny.
@SuspiciousMindz

Ashclaw found himself emerging from the Warriors' Den from an afternoon nap. The dark tabby tom let out a yawn and stretched his body before scanning the camp for anyone to go out on a hunting excursion with. His eyes rested on a dilute calico and his paws instantly began heading her way. When he was within earshot, he cleared his throat so he didn't spook her by his presence. "Hey, uh, you wanna go hunting?" the warrior inquired.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 9th, 2020, 05:39 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Ashclaw found himself emerging from the Warriors' Den from an afternoon nap. The dark tabby tom let out a yawn and stretched his body before scanning the camp for anyone to go out on a hunting excursion with. His eyes rested on a dilute calico and his paws instantly began heading her way. When he was within earshot, he cleared his throat so he didn't spook her by his presence. "Hey, uh, you wanna go hunting?" the warrior inquired.
Thistlepaw's ears perked as another cat cleared their throat nearby, and she raised her glare to meet that of Ashclaw. Her maw curled slightly and she stood, dipping her back in a long stretch before meeting his gaze again.

"Absolutely! I am so bored waiting for someone to give me something to do. It's not like I can leave cam without permission but there's no apprentices to practice with." Plus she wasn't about to go to the elder's den and volunteer her time there. Being bored was far better than going out of her way to be helpful at the expense of her own comfort. She was eager to get into the woods, especially a shot at some real fun as it wouldn't be with her mentor. Dawnstripe was always so strict with her, didn't seem to like her teasing very much. It often ruffled her fur the wrong way.
Old February 9th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Thistlepaw's ears perked as another cat cleared their throat nearby, and she raised her glare to meet that of Ashclaw. Her maw curled slightly and she stood, dipping her back in a long stretch before meeting his gaze again.

"Absolutely! I am so bored waiting for someone to give me something to do. It's not like I can leave cam without permission but there's no apprentices to practice with." Plus she wasn't about to go to the elder's den and volunteer her time there. Being bored was far better than going out of her way to be helpful at the expense of her own comfort. She was eager to get into the woods, especially a shot at some real fun as it wouldn't be with her mentor. Dawnstripe was always so strict with her, didn't seem to like her teasing very much. It often ruffled her fur the wrong way.

Ashclaw fluffed his chest out and gave her a smile at the response. "Well, now you'll have me to oversee you and practice with," the replied with a small chuckle. "I can teach you a few things," the warrior claimed before gesturing towards the camp entrance. "Shall we get going while the day is still young?" he asked, starting towards the entrance.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 9th, 2020, 06:19 PM
Moonraven's brother

PATROLS

If you have been tagged here, it means you've been assigned on a patrol via the roster!

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Patrols need to be completed by February 16. I will be keeping an eye on the patrol activity. If you are unable to participate in the patrol, please let your patrol-mates know as soon as you can so that they can proceed without you!
If somebody in your patrol takes longer than 24 hours to respond even after notifying them of their turn, you may continue on without them and skip their turn. There are only seven days to complete a patrol post, so it's not reasonable to wait days on end for a response.

Hunting patrols do not need to be longer than one or two posts per person, unless something significant happens! They are meant to be pretty quick and simple. You arrive, you hunt, and you leave. Patrol leaders should take their starter straight to the territory/training grounds respectively, to ensure things get completed in a timely manner. You do not need to gather your patrol in the clearing.

Once your patrol is complete, the leaders of each patrol are to report to Beastspark or Icestar, depending on which one assigned you on that patrol. If you are tagged in this post and are a patrol leader, then you are to report to Beastspark.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The deputy's eyes roamed around the camp as he tried to spot some of the cats that had failed to report about patrols. He had been hoping that cats got their act together with the former patrols. They obviously had not. He wasn't sure if these cats thoughts patrols were a joke or not, he was going to have to talk to Icestar about punishments for cats who didn't get patrols done because this was getting ridiculous.

BATTLE TRAINING
Leader: Nightwing[ @meowsticool ]
Members: Vixenpaw [ @Foxfrost ] Thrushfeather [ @doghouse ] Sablepaw [ @Lonestar23 ]
Beastspark decided to send out some cats didn't think he's seen in battle training for some time. "Nightwing, take your apprentice, Vixenpaw with you for some battle training. You'll lead, however, if you need any help Thrushfeather will be around, he'll be in charge of Sablepaw."

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Thistletongue [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]
Members: Twilightheart [ @FlameSta ] Sparkpaw [ @happy413 ] Redsplash [ @dawn feather ]
(Optional Prompt: You spot a weirdly curious raccoon following you while hunting.)
"Thistletongue, I need you to lead a hunting patrol." He called to the warrior. "Have Twilightheart come with you. If she causes you any trouble don't be afraid to report it." He recalled that Icestar had to scold that one at the gathering. Beastspark hoped that she cleaned up her act and quickly. "Sparkpaw will be coming with you two along with Redsplash."

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Goldenwhisker [ @Brindlefrost ]
Members: Shadequill [ @Cloudsky ] Quailears [ @CheetahPelt ] Grizzlypaw [ @vermin ]
(Optional Prompt: You find twoleg trash ( soda can) while hunting and someone decided to stick their paw in the hole.)
"Goldenwhisker, you look like you need something to do. You can lead the other hunting patrol. Shadequill, Quailears, and Grizzlypaw can go with you." Beastspark was hoping they'd catch something, checking out the land that was given back to them by Riverclan might be a good idea.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by BEAR.; February 9th, 2020 at 06:25 PM.
Old February 9th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Twilightheart's ears perked at her name being called "why do i have to go? Hope you know you picked a blind cat." she complained.
Closed Thread