Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Aroogi
Today 09:59 AM
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 09:09 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:56 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:50 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 23rd, 2019, 04:15 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
(changed his name to his current one) @Skeleton Bliss Girl

Entering the den, Foxpudge beamed at the queens and kits through the mouthful of feathers in his mouth. "Hello!" he greeted them as he set the hawk down, briefly glancing over at Snailpaw. "We brought you some food! I know not many cats bring you fresh-kill first, so.." Awkwardly, he trailed off, nudging the hawk toward them.

[ OPEN FOR ALL WC QUEENS / KITS ]
Alpinekit made a squeak and jumped onto Foxpudges paw. "Aha!"The kit purred, then began to beat up the warriors paw. The kit wasn't very successful in beating up the paw, every blow felt like a tiny pebble rolling ontop it.

Last edited by sunflowerseed; October 23rd, 2019 at 04:16 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 04:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
“That’s alright, Foxpudge.” Dawnstrike replied, nodding in understanding. “You don't have to go over the details with me. We all have our family baggage. Some of it’s best to be left in the past, eh?”

Deciding to dismiss the seemingly depressing parental topic, Dawnstrike pondered at his opinion on food. “Well,” she chuckled, shaking her head, “I have to slightly disagree. We don't call the gross stuff ‘crowfood’ for nothing!” Her blue eyes bounced thoughtfully between the rabbit and her mealmate, waiting to take her own bite after his. “I mean, sure it’s...difficult being picky, but in the end I know I’ll always enjoy my food.” The molly flashed a smile at Foxpudge, slightly sheepish, but with genuine enjoyment. "I do envy your ability to just eat whatever, though. You picked this rabbit so easily, and it happened to still be warm! Hidden talent? You must tell me your secret." Dawnstrike lightly bumped shoulders with the larger warrior, attempting to humor him and lighten the mood.
"Well," Foxpudge mused as he finished his mouthful of food. "I suppose the best tactic would be to pick something off the top of the pile, because chances are a patrol recently dropped it off. If it's been a while since a patrol has come around, go just below that. The heat gets trapped if it's between other pieces of prey, so there's a good chance it'll taste fresher longer."

He gently pushed the rabbit closer to her, encouraging her to take more bites. "To be honest.. the best time to get food is to hunt it yourself. Nothing beats a freshly killed hare, and when it's the warmer seasons, you can't feel bad about taking one piece of prey from the Clan. It's not like you can't just.. get more."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 23rd, 2019, 06:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
He purred at the sight of the upside down cat, a chuckle escaping him as the apprentice sang. "What a lovely greeting."His tail tapped the ground absentmindedly, his thoughts wandering to the apprentices picture. She is quite peculiar, but isn't everybody? After all, do be different is to be known.He thought. He decided to join her in staring at the sky, rolling onto his back with paws in the air.

"Well I am only me, and me is good."The tom replied coolly, flicking his left paw. He watched the birds fly overhead. "Who is yourself?"He purred slightly.
The tom's friendly words lifted Bunnypaw's spirits; she'd never really cared what others thought of her, but it was nice to be treated with kindness every once in a while. Lately, it'd been happening more often, for which she was grateful. "Why, thank you. Your kind words won't go unnoticed by the spirits." The spirits liked kindness; the good ones, anyway. Bunnypaw was thoroughly convinced that just as there were good and bad cats, there were good and bad spirits. Perhaps the bad ones took root in the apprentices who chose to be unkind; the ones who mocked her for her beliefs. The good ones were visible more often, in the beauty that surrounded the Clan. With such a pretty world, why wouldn't you believe spirits were at work there?

"I should like to be a bird," She remarked, watching one fly overhead before turning her attention back to the tom's question. What had he asked again? Me. Who am I? "A friend. The good kind," She responded, with a friendly smile in his direction. This cat seemed nice. Bunnypaw would like to meet more like him if she could.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 07:20 PM
Lullaby for a princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom's friendly words lifted Bunnypaw's spirits; she'd never really cared what others thought of her, but it was nice to be treated with kindness every once in a while. Lately, it'd been happening more often, for which she was grateful. "Why, thank you. Your kind words won't go unnoticed by the spirits." The spirits liked kindness; the good ones, anyway. Bunnypaw was thoroughly convinced that just as there were good and bad cats, there were good and bad spirits. Perhaps the bad ones took root in the apprentices who chose to be unkind; the ones who mocked her for her beliefs. The good ones were visible more often, in the beauty that surrounded the Clan. With such a pretty world, why wouldn't you believe spirits were at work there?

"I should like to be a bird," She remarked, watching one fly overhead before turning her attention back to the tom's question. What had he asked again? Me. Who am I? "A friend. The good kind," She responded, with a friendly smile in his direction. This cat seemed nice. Bunnypaw would like to meet more like him if she could.
Ah, there it is, spirits. To each his own, well her own. The tom thought to himself, he didn't seem to mind this queer apprentice. He didn't think spirits were a bad thing, maybe some were watching over them right now.

"The good kind? Those seem to be rare these days." he purred. He reversed back to her response. "i should like to be a bird as well, I could fly around and watch over my clan from the sky. I would caw or chirp when danger was near, and fly the kittens to a comfy nest if there was to be another fire."He shook his head slightly. "My name is Talonpaw, and you?"
Old October 24th, 2019, 06:37 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Topazkit stuck his tongue out at his sister. "Don't be such a hare-brain!" He retorted back, swiping a paw at her playfully.
@Nebby

Runningkit laughed, nudging him playfully. As his paw came, she avoided it, yelping with surprise.
“Hare-brain?! Says you!”

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 24th, 2019, 07:03 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
@Nebby

Runningkit laughed, nudging him playfully. As his paw came, she avoided it, yelping with surprise.
“Hare-brain?! Says you!”
He crouched down, his tail waving in the air. They had gotten MUCH bigger. They would be apprentices before long. "No you!" He howled, leaping at her.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old October 24th, 2019, 11:45 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
Ah, there it is, spirits. To each his own, well her own. The tom thought to himself, he didn't seem to mind this queer apprentice. He didn't think spirits were a bad thing, maybe some were watching over them right now.

"The good kind? Those seem to be rare these days." he purred. He reversed back to her response. "i should like to be a bird as well, I could fly around and watch over my clan from the sky. I would caw or chirp when danger was near, and fly the kittens to a comfy nest if there was to be another fire."He shook his head slightly. "My name is Talonpaw, and you?"
"Not if you look in the right places," Bunnypaw chirped back. Good friends were few and far between, she could agree, but she'd found some nice cats in the most unlikely areas. One she'd believed to be a spirit, and now, during her cloud-watching experience, she'd met another.

"But what would you do when the hawks came?" She asked, to his response. Hawks were dangerous enough while they lived here, on the ground, but to be a small bird... she had seen a hawk grab a little bird out of the air once. They were beautiful, dangerous creatures. She would have liked to befriend a hawk if only she could speak to it.

"Bunnypaw." She mewed in response to his question, before her brow furrowed in confusion. "Talonpaw? It seems you'd be a hawk after all." She'd never been attacked by a hawk. However, using her own imagination and the stories she'd been told, she could picture long claws in her mind. Talons. Just like this apprentice's name.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 24th, 2019, 02:05 PM
Lullaby for a princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Not if you look in the right places," Bunnypaw chirped back. Good friends were few and far between, she could agree, but she'd found some nice cats in the most unlikely areas. One she'd believed to be a spirit, and now, during her cloud-watching experience, she'd met another.

"But what would you do when the hawks came?" She asked, to his response. Hawks were dangerous enough while they lived here, on the ground, but to be a small bird... she had seen a hawk grab a little bird out of the air once. They were beautiful, dangerous creatures. She would have liked to befriend a hawk if only she could speak to it.

"Bunnypaw." She mewed in response to his question, before her brow furrowed in confusion. "Talonpaw? It seems you'd be a hawk after all." She'd never been attacked by a hawk. However, using her own imagination and the stories she'd been told, she could picture long claws in her mind. Talons. Just like this apprentice's name.
"I would fight any hawk that dared come near my clan," He had a strong confidence in his voice. "they are dangerous, yet majestic, Hawks are bold, yet someway shy. They can hide in the shadows of the tree tops and catch their prey, then be gone in the blink of an eye."He thought it would be great to be a hawk.

His ears flicked when she said his name, her tone holding an inquiry. He showed all concentration on her voice and question. "I would wouldn't I?"He flicked his paw coolly. He stared at her eyes for a moment, then quickly turned away, ears hot.

He rolled onto his side and to his paws. "Well, then someone agrees with me."He nods, his tongue sliding across his muzzle. "Shall I find some prey, I'm sure we could have a lovely conversation over a meal."The tom mentioned, his tail flicking sharply
Old October 24th, 2019, 02:13 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
(changed his name to his current one) @Skeleton Bliss Girl

Entering the den, Foxpudge beamed at the queens and kits through the mouthful of feathers in his mouth. "Hello!" he greeted them as he set the hawk down, briefly glancing over at Snailpaw. "We brought you some food! I know not many cats bring you fresh-kill first, so.." Awkwardly, he trailed off, nudging the hawk toward them.

[ OPEN FOR ALL WC QUEENS / KITS ]
A bold "Hello!" sounded at the nursery entrance, disturbing Peacockkit from his slumber, although he wasn't upset in the slightest, all he'd done for the past three moons was sleep, eat, sleep, eat, and on and on in a seemingly endless cycle, a rude awakening was exactly what he'd been wanting.

The calico tomkit allowed his white right ear to flick towards the direction of the disturbance, slowly blinking open his blue-green eyes with a wide-mouthed yawn and extended stretch of his legs. He tilted his head to decipher the situation, "Hi!" He rose to his paws and trotted towards the warrior, observing the hawk in his mouth, "Did you catch that yourself?" He pondered out loud after coming to a halt by Foxpudge's side.
Old October 24th, 2019, 04:02 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Shrewpaw shook out his fur as he stood, shrugging off the voice in the darkness. He padded around to strengthen his legs for a moment before heading out to the camp clearing to see what's up.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Closed Thread