Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Poprock
Today 03:55 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by lark.
Today 03:50 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Bugabaddie
Today 03:48 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 11th, 2020, 01:09 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post

Ebonykit watched him walk up to her. Her face looked at him with no emotions. "Well you act pretty dumb thinking that just because we're Icestar's kin we get special privileges.", she growled. The black kitten watched walk away and she followed him. Ebonykit pounced, landing on top of her brother. She held him down. "At least I don't act like I was just born yesterday!", she snapped, keeping him pinned.
"Hey!" He snapped, wriggling around, onto his back. He snapped his teeth at her face, throwing his weight up to flip the she cat over, underneath him.

"Ever hear of a joke, you old buzzard?" He snapped back at his sister. He could take a lot, but Ebonykit was always right on his tail with her snappy attitude.
Old February 11th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
"Hey!" He snapped, wriggling around, onto his back. He snapped his teeth at her face, throwing his weight up to flip the she cat over, underneath him.

"Ever hear of a joke, you old buzzard?" He snapped back at his sister. He could take a lot, but Ebonykit was always right on his tail with her snappy attitude.
Ebonykit refused to let him up, so when he tried to throw her off she keot a firm grip. "Your so blind! Of course I don't know what a joke is! I hate it when you do them. That just shows your weak for making any sort of joke.", she snapped. She let out a growl and got off of him. She was going to be the better aarrio someday.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old February 11th, 2020, 01:31 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Ebonykit refused to let him up, so when he tried to throw her off she keot a firm grip. "Your so blind! Of course I don't know what a joke is! I hate it when you do them. That just shows your weak for making any sort of joke.", she snapped. She let out a growl and got off of him. She was going to be the better aarrio someday.
She always thought she was going to be better then him! Why did she never want to play, or joke around?

His face crumpled, and tears pricked at the corners of his eyes. Ebonykit was always so mean! He wasn't weak! He was just a kitten.

With these thoughts running through his head, he squeaked and humphed and unsheathed his unused kitten claws. With his sight blurry he leaped at his sister, landing square on her shoulders, and batting over and over at her ears and head, not caring if his blows hit or not.
Old February 11th, 2020, 01:48 PM

Quote:
She always thought she was going to be better then him! Why did she never want to play, or joke around?

His face crumpled, and tears pricked at the corners of his eyes. Ebonykit was always so mean! He wasn't weak! He was just a kitten.

With these thoughts running through his head, he squeaked and humphed and unsheathed his unused kitten claws. With his sight blurry he leaped at his sister, landing square on her shoulders, and batting over and over at her ears and head, not caring if his blows hit or not.
Ebonykit felt a little bad for calling him weak. He was her brother, her only brother at that and she was shutting him out with her grumpiness. She was about to aplogize when he came at her with his claws unsheathed. How could he? She was about to back up when he slashed at her ear. He split it down the middle and she let out a cry. She kept her claws in but lightly pushed him away. Ebonykit felt another one of his claws rip through her left cheek. Blood trickled from ger two wounds.

Citrsflower noticed them fighting and ran over to to them using their scent. "Hey hey! Both of you stop it right now!", she shrieked. The scent of blood ran through her nose with a mix of Ebonykit. "Mirekit keep your claws in or you guys can't play anymore. You two are getting too rough.", Citrusflower growled.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old February 11th, 2020, 02:44 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:

Ebonykit felt a little bad for calling him weak. He was her brother, her only brother at that and she was shutting him out with her grumpiness. She was about to aplogize when he came at her with his claws unsheathed. How could he? She was about to back up when he slashed at her ear. He split it down the middle and she let out a cry. She kept her claws in but lightly pushed him away. Ebonykit felt another one of his claws rip through her left cheek. Blood trickled from ger two wounds.

Citrusflower noticed them fighting and ran over to to them using their scent. "Hey hey! Both of you stop it right now!", she shrieked. The scent of blood ran through her nose with a mix of Ebonykit. "Mirekit keep your claws in or you guys can't play anymore. You two are getting too rough.", Citrusflower growled.

As soon as Mirekit's claws caught in Ebonykit's ear his eyes popped open. He looked at his sister, and dropped to the ground. He flattened to his belly, ears flat against his skull. "I'm sorry Ebonykit!" Tears welled in his eyes, now he was sobbing. He hadn't meant to hurt his sister. "I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean to hurt you!" He wailed. He looked at his mother, tears still pouring down his face. "I didn't mean to hurt Ebonykit!" He buried his head in his paws. "You can attack me! Make it fair! I didn't mean to!"
Old February 11th, 2020, 03:13 PM

Quote:
As soon as Mirekit's claws caught in Ebonykit's ear his eyes popped open. He looked at his sister, and dropped to the ground. He flattened to his belly, ears flat against his skull. "I'm sorry Ebonykit!" Tears welled in his eyes, now he was sobbing. He hadn't meant to hurt his sister. "I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean to hurt you!" He wailed. He looked at his mother, tears still pouring down his face. "I didn't mean to hurt Ebonykit!" He buried his head in his paws. "You can attack me! Make it fair! I didn't mean to!"
Ebonykit stepped forward towards her brother and placed her tail on his back. "Its okay. Im not dead sm I?", she asked. The molly's ear stinged, but she didn't mind the pain. For the first time her gentle side came out and she pressed her body against his. She burried her face in his fur.

Citrusflower's anger melted when she heard Ebonykit. The molly was surprised she was so gentle to her brother. The queen padded over to them and curled her body around them in a loving and protective way.

Old February 11th, 2020, 04:11 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Ebonykit stepped forward towards her brother and placed her tail on his back. "Its okay. Im not dead sm I?", she asked. The molly's ear stinged, but she didn't mind the pain. For the first time her gentle side came out and she pressed her body against his. She burried her face in his fur.

Citrusflower's anger melted when she heard Ebonykit. The molly was surprised she was so gentle to her brother. The queen padded over to them and curled her body around them in a loving and protective way.
Mirekit shakily rose to his paws, blinking tears out of his eyes as he looked at Ebonykit. He didn’t say anything, but pushed his forehead against hers, and as their mother curled around him he started to shakily purr. He gently cleaned her injuries with his tongue, before pushing his face into her shoulder. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled.
Old February 11th, 2020, 06:39 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

(Sorry for the late reply!! )
'She's bat psycho.' he thought to himself as the other Apprentice began to cackle. 'I am going to die. Murder in the clearing, murdered by Thistlepaw near the afternoon.' it all played out in his head. Maybe if he thought it out he would be more prepared for when she started her attack.

Emerald hues lit up with curiosity as she began to speak like a normal feline. Something he wasn't really expecting considering the fact she's crazy. "Wish I could say the same to you." Cardinalpaw huffed, bringing his paw up from the snow and resting it beneath his chin. Brow quirking as she asked to train with him. Now it was his turn to laugh. "Why in the world would I train with you? Here I'll cut you a deal. As long as your bite's stronger than your bark than I'll train with you and whoop your butt while I'm at it too." he snorted.
Thistlepaw thought he was going to refuse at first, with the way he seemed to be staring at her. But she was glad to see him turn around and accept. She was glad to have someone to train with who wouldnt be a little baby while spending some time with her. Her tail flicked happily and she narrowed her eyes at him, and was that a faint smile on her maw? It was, a rare sight on the angry little cat.

"Deal. I look forward to seeing you try." She said through a teasing smirk. Suddenly feeling a little self conscious now that she seemed to have made a friend...was that a friend? It counted to her. She ran a few licks down her chest, pulling a little at the constantly tangled fur.
Old February 12th, 2020, 01:52 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

There, that was something. Unfortunately for her, some of these things where what the others needed to learn tonight-- but he'd aim for adding in something new. "So you know some of the basics, eh? Good.. but concernin' when you've been trainin' under that one for moons.

"We'll start with these basics. Cobwebs, as you all should know are used to stop bleedin'. These are the most commonly used herb for that, and you'll best be findin' them in dark spaces. Trees, holes-- Mistyfern, them burrows WindClan got will be breamin' with them. It's hard to get to in Leafbare but you can also try fallen logs, hollows, caves. Anywhere don't hurt.

"Marigold."
He pawed at the yellow flower and leaves. "Good for infection, best found in fields. Harder to come by in the forested territories. You chew it into a pulp and rub it onto wounds."

Next up: catmint and coltsfoot. "It's Leafbare and I know cats are gonna get sick. Coltsfoot helps with basic coughs, takes the edge off. Catmint is for the actual infections--- whitecough, greencough. Both of these are fed to the sick cat. If your patient got a dry pad problem, you can use coltsfoot to ease the pain along with.. some other plants, I'll touch on those some other time. Just spit the juice on the skin. When lookin' for these, check where the snow and frost ain't touched. These don't survive well in the elements but if you're lucky you can find some patches.

"Dandelion, as Irispaw knows, makes wounds numb. You chew it and stick it on. I don't think I need to specify where to find these.. it's a weed, they're everywhere you can find sun.

"Honey, obviously-- you steal the combs from bees. Have your patient lick it and it'll soothe their throat. You can also slip it into other herbs to make it taste better.

"Now, onto mushrooms. These're my favorite, personally-- you can find 'em in damp places. Caves, under trees, in holes or around rocky patches. They're multi-purpose.. break 'em up with your paws and they become fibery, very pulp-like. You can set that against wounds and it not only stops bleedin', but it's an anti-infectant. It's like if you stuck cobwebs and marigold together into one plant, no chewin' required.

"And then there's poppy seeds, which are a pain reliever. Feed 'em to a cat and it'll take the edge off their pain at the cost of makin' them sleepy. You shouldn't give it to a queen, though.. it don't hurt queens or kits normally but if a she-cat went into labor, premature or not, it can kill her and the kits 'cause she's out of it."

Thunderhowl paused in his lecture, giving them a chance to react or ask questions as he pushed the herbs in question toward the medicine cats. "I know it's a lot, and I know you know some of these kid. Any questions are welcome before I continue on."

[ @Xeno, @Moon Lily, @Fae ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 12th, 2020, 09:26 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

@Solstice_X @Cloudsky @Shimm

Echokit yawned from her long nap. She felt cold and had probably rolled away from her brother while she slept. Her tiny paws carried her in a slow, clumsy crawl to her brother. The soft feeling over her brother's fur intertwining with her
own felt comforting. The silver spotted she started purring softly.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; February 12th, 2020 at 09:27 AM.
Closed Thread