Last post by Aroogi
Today 12:12 PM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 11:18 AM

Old May 21st, 2020, 11:57 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
The ginger tom turned around as if to let her know he didn't know where she was. He heard her voice and immediately whipped around. "Gotcha!" Twistedflame attempted to pounce and Sparrowsnap and roll around.
Sparrowsnap dodged fiercely to the side before raising a small paw in an attempt to rake the ginger warrior's flank.

Too late.

Before she knew it Twistedflame had tumbled her backward into the ferns, the breath knocked like a cloud from her lungs; she let out a giggling yelp. "All right, all right. You got me!"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:52 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowsnap dodged fiercely to the side before raising a small paw in an attempt to rake the ginger warrior's flank.

Too late.

Before she knew it Twistedflame had tumbled her backward into the ferns, the breath knocked like a cloud from her lungs; she let out a giggling yelp. "All right, all right. You got me!"
"That's what I said." Twistedflame relaxed his grip. "Gotcha." He padded around Sparrowsnap. "So, you gonna get up, lazy pants?" He mewed playfully.
Old May 21st, 2020, 01:01 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
"That's what I said." Twistedflame relaxed his grip. "Gotcha." He padded around Sparrowsnap. "So, you gonna get up, lazy pants?" He mewed playfully.
"Ugh, fine." Sparrowsnap climbed to her paws and bounded toward Twistedflame. "We should probably get going now," she suggested, with an upward glance at the darkening sky. "It's getting late out."

art reqbios

Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old May 21st, 2020, 01:09 PM

Quote:
"Ugh, fine." Sparrowsnap climbed to her paws and bounded toward Twistedflame. "We should probably get going now," she suggested, with an upward glance at the darkening sky. "It's getting late out."
"You're right." Twistedflame agreed. He started to pad back towards camp. "You coming?"
(sorry for the short reply)

Last edited by MrAJtheAJ; May 21st, 2020 at 01:10 PM.
Old May 21st, 2020, 01:18 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
"You're right." Twistedflame agreed. He started to pad back towards camp. "You coming?"
(sorry for the short reply)
[ nono youre fine! ]
"Great." Sparrowsnap set off at a brisk trot; her hind-leg no longer seemed to bother her as vehemently anymore. She guessed it was probably due to how much she had exercised it while play-fighting with Twistedflame.

"You know," she began cheerfully, "you did great back there - especially with how you pinned me down. I hadn't seen that coming."

art reqbios

Old May 21st, 2020, 01:35 PM

Quote:
[ nono youre fine! ]
"Great." Sparrowsnap set off at a brisk trot; her hind-leg no longer seemed to bother her as vehemently anymore. She guessed it was probably due to how much she had exercised it while play-fighting with Twistedflame.

"You know," she began cheerfully, "you did great back there - especially with how you pinned me down. I hadn't seen that coming."
"You did great too." Twistedflame began. "I couldn't find you for a bit, you hid pretty well." He glanced to the side to avoid eye contact. "So, this Slashthroat, what kind of relationship did you guys have to make you attack them? Not like you don't need a reason, nobody needs a reason to attack Slashthroat, but why?"
Old May 21st, 2020, 01:45 PM
i am kenough

Nettlespark wasn't happy. He wasn't happy at all. As he skulks along a little footpath to the border that ShadowClan shared with WindClan, he grumbles and groans about life. No one showed up for the last patrol, and finally when he spots a sign of intelligence among his patrol leader she excludes him entirely and goes for his apprentice! Admittedly he was behaving like a child himself, stomping off to the border for a patrol he very well could have taken the lead on since Creekwind had been slow. But sometimes he just had to be frustrated. Sometimes, you just needed to fume for a little bit.
It isn't long before he slows to a halt near the scent border, and he checks behind him for his Clanmates for a moment before looking ahead again. Peering out into the open moorland, a strange sense of fear creeps down his spine. How did WindClan live in the open? Owls and hawks were big enough to carry off even some smaller apprentices, and they had that problem with the coyotes! Not to mention WindClan lived on a bluff over the ocean... Damn. Just damn. Maybe a slightly impressed damn, but still a damn nonetheless. Shaking his head, Nettlespark sits down. His irritation had dissipated into admiration by now, and all he wanted was to get this patrol over with. But in the quiet, it doesn't take long for the warrior to imagine coming across Deadpool. She'd said that they'd see each other at the next Gathering, and that was well and fine, but he couldn't help the small flicker of hope.
@Shimm @vermin
Old May 21st, 2020, 03:28 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Zero @Fuzzy- sorry, I don’t seem to be getting the mentions ;n; ]

Heathernose checked the cats beside her to make sure they weren’t lagging or being pushed by the porcupine. Both seemed to have everything on their sides under control and the molly pushed forward, nipping at the creature once more as it finally scurried over the border. The tortoiseshell gave a good hiss and slashed with her claws a bit to scare it further away from Windclan territory and sat back as it hurriedly lumbered away.

Heathernose cast an eye over her patrol members and was glad to see they’d all made it out unscathed. The porcupine hadn’t shot any quills into anyone and was long gone now so they could start to head back.

“Great job, guys! Let’s head back and I’ll report to Brindlejaw. Go ahead and take a rest when we get back to camp, Quiverpaw, I’ll take you hunting in a little bit.”

With that, the pale feline set off in the direction of camp, setting a good pace in her eagerness to report back to Brindlejaw. She couldn’t wait to see the look on his face when he found out that they’d scared off a porcupine! In fact, she was rather excited just to see him in general. The two had become friendly recently and she liked spending time with him. She also wanted to make sure he wasn’t unhappy.

[we can stop here! Heather will report to Brindle!]
Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:53 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Ah, so she was naive.

A part of him wanted to play along.. but he would not indulge that urge. "It is just a story. Dead cats immediately go to StarClan or the Dark Forest. There is no middle ground-- do not allow kit stories to scare you. They are tales for a reason."

Falcondive did quick work of marking the border before he directed his attention back to Eaglepaw. "It indicates our boundaries and that we should not pass unless in dire circumstances or with our leader's permission. The markers are not permanent-- they need to be refreshed frequently. That is the main purpose of border patrols. But, that is not something you need to concern yourself with."

[ @Stonewolf ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; May 22nd, 2020 at 05:54 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:19 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Ah, so she was naive.

A part of him wanted to play along.. but he would not indulge that urge. "It is just a story. Dead cats immediately go to StarClan or the Dark Forest. There is no middle ground-- do not allow kit stories to scare you. They are tales for a reason."

Falcondive did quick work of marking the border before he directed his attention back to Eaglepaw. "It indicates our boundaries and that we should not pass unless in dire circumstances or with our leader's permission. The markers are not permanent-- they need to be refreshed frequently. That is the main purpose of border patrols. But, that is not something you need to concern yourself with."

[ @Stonewolf ]
Eaglepaw shifted on her paws for a moment, hot embarrassment flooding through her. I can't believe that I fell for a kit's tale! Falcondive probably thinks I'm a baby now! She shook her pelt, trying to look like she wasn't bother by the fact that she had acted like a kit.
"Of course, I'm sorry..." She didn't like her mentor, but she knew that she should still be a little respectful.

Eaglepaw waited as he marked the border. She looked out at the willows, wishing she knew if the story about the dead cats was true. She turned as Falcondive started to talk about the borders. "Wait, so she-cats can't even mark borders? What's your made up reason for this, huh?" She lashed her tail, creeping through the undergrowth, not wanting to listen to her mentor.
She slowed down as she remembered that she was out here to learn from her mentor. She sighed, stopping so that her mentor could catch up.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries