Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 06:13 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Snowy the Ghost
Today 06:11 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:09 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 06:08 PM
DRAGON'S PEAK [OPEN!]
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2020, 04:50 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

The tan she padded into the clearing. She stopped dead, dropping her mouse. Her face started to show her furious anger as her mind processed what Duskfart had said. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?" Her ears pinned and fur bristling, Duskpaw hissed. Claws digging into the ground, the molly growled. "Yes maybe Flintstar needs to change some things in his leadership but, who made you deputy in the first place? Then, if Flintstar needs to change things, you, as the deputy, should help him do so!" Picking up her piece of prey she padded over to the fresh kill pile and dropped it in. Glaring at Duskfeather while she stood at the edge of the group. "And Silversky!" The she paused as she looked over. "Flintstar is right there!" Duskpaw motioned to were the clan leader sat at the back of the group. The tan she padded over to Flintstar and sat beside him, tail lashing with anger.
[ @hxneysuckle @Skye @RedHead ]
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; March 1st, 2020 at 04:58 PM.
Old March 1st, 2020, 04:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Buckbranch, let me remind everyone here you're the cat who wanted to betray our Clan by telling the other Clans our plan to expand!" It was a fact everyone knew, a bitter memory. "You spent your entire time on probation being a nuisance and the only reason you were named deputy is you fought with Flintstar once against a badger. Your entire time as deputy was lazy, unmotivated, and you stand as one of the reasons our Clan has suffered so much."

Now Bluegorse was on his feet, hackles raised. "Your demotion was the best thing Flintstar did during his entire leadership, and that's not saying much when you never earned that position to get it. Your presence in this Clan has been met with carelessness and a disregard for ThunderClan life and you have no right to act like you care about the Clan. You're so focused on yourself you're blinded by the fact you've done little to contribute to the Clan."

And, more coldly, "you can't even finish your patrols, dude. Before you talk dying for your Clan maybe you should put some effort into feeding and defending them, first."

[ @Slushie ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 1st, 2020 at 04:53 PM.
Old March 1st, 2020, 04:53 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quillpaw busted out an exaggerated sigh. He moved in closer, weaving past many pelts to reach up to where cats clashed in protest. " I wholeheartedly agree with Bluegorse. I've only been here for a moon or so and you sir have left a bad taste in my mouth from day one. You're nothing but a disrespectful mozzie, you jalopy you. Now step away from my mentor, you're a tad too close."

The tabby stared up at Duskfeather with cheery yellow eyes. " I am torn between the two however I support my master all the way. She will make a fine leader and will take Thunderclan to new heights." Then he glared down at the pesty warrior. "Bog off, will you? Hmph!"

@Slushie @hxneysuckle
Old March 1st, 2020, 04:57 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

"Yes, I can see that," Silversky spat. "But where has he been?" She glared in Flintstar's direction. "I think I can speak for most of the Clan when I ask why he's been absent for so long. If he's honest with us about all of this, I just might change my mind, Duskpaw!" [ @Wings ]

- I left -
Old March 1st, 2020, 04:59 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud smiled cheerfully as dawnblossom got an apprentice, he didn't lose hope in getting an apprentice though, maybe next time... his ears perked and his eyes went wide when he heard the deputies next words, "how could you think of demoting our own leader!" The fur on his neck began to rise, he couldn't keep this in. ashcloud got up and lashed his tail, "flintstar is a fine leader and has earned his place as thunderclan leader!" he hissed at the deputy, he hadn't meant to be rude, but this was outrageous. He lifted his chin, his amber eyes narrowed as he finished speaking. @hxneysuckle

Last edited by kittygirl; March 1st, 2020 at 05:04 PM.
Old March 1st, 2020, 05:02 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @BILL. @vermin @hxneysuckle]

"That was a mistake and I have payed for it," he snarled. "I was angry and unfocused, and of course I never would have brought my threat to pass. And at least I fought beside him. I could have taken that chance to run, but I didn't."
He was digging his claws into the ground, spine arched and fur spiked. "I wasn't a good deputy, I REALIZE that. There's no reason for you to keep accusing me of being horrendous! I don't act like I care about ThunderClan, I do care about ThunderClan. Don't you accuse me otherwise!"
He bared his teeth. "Every patrol I have been on, I have finished! You're wrong about that, Bluegorse. I have the sense to complete my responsibilities, even if it isn't always done on time."
Now he glared down at Quillpaw. "You've hardly been here for a moon, Quillpaw. I haven't even talked to you until now. Don't make our first interaction a sour one."
He returned his glare to Bluegorse, though every couple of seconds he would cast his gaze to the rest of the cats standing around him to make it known he was speaking to ALL of them. "If you want to overthrow Flintstar, you will have to do so over my dead body."

Last edited by dino.; March 1st, 2020 at 05:07 PM.
Old March 1st, 2020, 05:02 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Silversky let a heavy sigh escape her lips. "Duskfeather inspired me when I was a young warrior. She brought me out of some dark places in the past. But that doesn't make me think less of the Clan's safety.

"I say we take a vote. All those in favor of Duskfeather taking Flintstar's place and all those in favor of Flintstar remaining in office."

@weary @Fuzzy @Tundra @Pepperkins @ponyapan @SilentLamb @Vessel @twinArmageddons @Slushie @Blissie Bliss @|+Tired Rose Child+| @Shimm @Kitty Mama @RuinsNight @Sneakyfox55 @FlameQueen @Skye @Solstice_X @meowsticool @doghouse @vermin @Bluepetal @Yelloweye @Dirtfur @Lonestar23 @implimm @Brightspot @wick @MagicCat99 @sugarcubes @Dust @Grimshadow @Radetzky @EagleWatcher @Eveestar627 @amber'light @Sassy @Bravekit

- I left -
Old March 1st, 2020, 05:07 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

"Well then, before we take a vote why don't we just all let Flintstar speak!" Duskpaw tried to make her voice stand out amoungst the cats. The she looked at Flintstar with calmer, concerned eyes.
[ @RedHead ]
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; March 1st, 2020 at 05:09 PM.
Old March 1st, 2020, 05:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Skye @Ever
Seriously ? A vote? it won't do much at all...But he admired Silverskies attempt to keep the peace....why not humor her?
Raising his head "I vote for duskfeather taking Flintstars place" he meowed with a puff of his chest. But he was still waiting for duskfeather to make her say.
He finally looked back at Cedar "and ? Sometimes rules have to be broken. This is one of them. Who wants to support somebody who's done a lousy job at something ?"

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 1st, 2020 at 05:18 PM.
Old March 1st, 2020, 05:10 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud looked over at buckbranch with an agreeing nod at his words, "I'm with him, you can demote flintstar over my dead body." he trotted over and stood next to the tom, "your a good and loyal warrior and even I know that, so don't start bluegorse." he shot a glare at the warrior. @Slushie @BILL.

Last edited by kittygirl; March 1st, 2020 at 05:12 PM.
Closed Thread