Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
birthday question
Last post by hermeswind
Today 06:45 AM
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:07 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 06:02 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:59 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2020, 02:28 PM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Ebonykit looked at her with clenched jaws she wanted to yell at her, but she kept it inside. "I was wanting to explore the camp once again.", she meowed, holding back a snap. Stay Positive! Stay Positive!, thought the black cat.
Mistkit blinked and said "Ok cool" she said. "So," she whispered like she was spreading gossip. "Who do you want as your mentor?" and then answered her own question "I want Bearpaw." (Is he Bearpaw since that's an apprentice last name?)
Old February 15th, 2020, 03:14 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

When Thunderhowl said he'd be training them, Mistyfern had been expecting something a little more.. paws-on. As far as he could tell, he wasn't being trained, he was being lectured. And Mistyfern hated being lectured. His eyes hardened into slits.

"I hope you plan on demonstrating." Rumbled the medicine cat, his tail impatiently patting the earth.

@BILL. @Fae @Moon Lily

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old February 15th, 2020, 04:00 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@BILL. @Fae @Xeno

Irispaw nodded at Thunderhowl's quick lesson, recognizing most of the herbs. She'd learnt most of them during her time with Tallmarsh, but the further uses of them left her stunned. Her mentor hadn't explained it like this... Judging by Thunderhowl's comment, her basic training wasn't enough. She hadn't learnt...enough? Though it was true that she didn't have training all the time, she hadn't known how little she knew.

She felt her heart sink with sudden realization. Was she even cut out to be a medicine cat? She was failing already - She was a faliure. A failure, a failure, a faliure. The taunting echo rang in her head. She glanced up as Thunderhowl finished.
"Got it..." She mewed softly. She noticed Mistyfern's harsh tone and smirked at the tom. Evern with little herb knowledge, he managed to turn every conversation into a sparking flame. She envied him for this quality.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; February 15th, 2020 at 04:02 AM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 10:12 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

PATROLS

If you have been tagged here, it means you've been assigned on a patrol via the roster!

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Patrols need to be completed by February 22. I will be keeping an eye on the patrol activity. If you are unable to participate in the patrol, please let your patrol-mates know as soon as you can so that they can proceed without you!
If somebody in your patrol takes longer than 24 hours to respond even after notifying them of their turn, you may continue on without them and skip their turn. There are only seven days to complete a patrol post, so it's not reasonable to wait days on end for a response.
You do not need to gather your patrol in the clearing.

Once your patrol is complete, the leaders of each patrol are to report to Beastspark or Icestar, depending on which one assigned you on that patrol. If you are tagged in this post and are a patrol leader, then you are to report to Beastspark.

------------------------------------------------------------------

BORDER PATROL
Leader: Dawnstripe [ @Moonraven ]
Members: Thistlepaw [ @Ever ] Faithpaw [ @Fuzzy ]
(Optional Prompt: spot a black and white skunk at the border
The deputy was ashamed to say that he totally forgot to do border patrols since Icestar was currently unable to do so. He should start getting used to doing these himself. "Dawnstripe take your apprentices and mark Windclan's border." He orders the she-cat. He assumed she could do at least border patrols with her shoulder healing. "They moved the border last time, for now, move it back to its original place if they did again." He did feel a little bad for taking from that clan having seen them at the gathering. They didn't seem to be faring well. Yet it wasn't in his nature to go against Icestar's wishes.

BORDER PATROL
Leader: Thistlesnare [ @wick ]
Members: Tigerfur [ @Dab ] Birchpaw [ @Morningstar ]
(Optional Prompt: You smell something gross )
"Thistlesnare, you'll be leading Tigerfur and Birchpaw to Thunderclan's border." He told the patrol leader. "I know we have an alliance with them, but unless they have a reason to be there make sure no one is stepping over the border." They should at least be firm with their borders until Icestar's plans come to fruition.

BORDER PATROL
Leader: Creekwind [ @Shimm ]
Members: Sheeplight [ @x ghostie ] Larkpaw [ @GoldenWolf ]
(Optional Prompt: Fresh snow, someone stops to play in it)
He had been debating on sending himself on this last patrol but wanted to stay around the camp. "Creekwind, I need you to head to Riverclan's borders, since we've got our old territory back I want the borders marks strong." They hadn't gotten it back the way he would have liked, but land was land and now that it was theirs again he wanted to make sure Riverclan understood that.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; February 15th, 2020 at 10:12 AM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 12:19 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Thistlepaw shook out her grey fur and trotted over to the camp exit. A border patrol was exciting enough, at least it gave chance to meet another patrol! He mentioned that Windclan had tried expanding their border too, maybe they would have the chance to fight. All of this sounded exciting, but she doubted it would happen. She sat in the hard packed snow and waited for Dawnstripe and Faithpaw to join so that they could get going.

@Moonraven @Fuzzy
Old February 15th, 2020, 02:34 PM
Cuber fo life!

Tigerfur got up. He had been having a pretty good day... Did someone really have to come and snap him out of it? Nevertheless, he did get up and inch towards the clearing. None of his patrolmates seemed to have arrived yet...
@wick @Morningstar

Here's my huggle link! I wonder who has the most huggles on WCO...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaz..._as=subscriber My YT channel! I know it's bad...
Old February 15th, 2020, 03:03 PM

Birchpaw was excited. His first patrol as an apprentice! Even though he didn't have a mentor yet, he was doing real clan duties! Hearing the announcement, Birchpaw noticed Tigerfur, his patrolmate. He bounced over to him, but then realized he was acting like a silly kit. Birchpaw couldn't wait to check out borders. How much longer until Thistlesnare arrived? He couldn't wait.
@wick @Dab
Old February 15th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@Blissie Bliss

Redheart stared at the sky once more, listening to the meowing made by Blackfoot.
"I see," he said slowly. In a heartbeat, the young warrior felt his eyes getting tired and his paws becoming numb. "Good night, Blackfoot." he meowed, padding to this mossbed and slept.
Old February 15th, 2020, 08:25 PM

. @BILL.
Snowpeach had been looking all over in camp for the gold stand in for medicine cat. She needed to talk to him, soon. It was urgent! And terrifying. Something was wrong with her and she had an idea of what it was, but she wanted an expert opinion. Or at least that was what she told herself as she searched all over the clearing, calling out Thunderhowl's name now and again; mostly, she just hoped she'd be able to get some advice on what to do and a scarred shoulder to lean on.
Old February 15th, 2020, 08:50 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Acornpelt laid in her nest, satisfied after her fresh-kill. She was glad she was a queen, they eat sooner than warriors. I have to stay strong for my kits, she thought.

-------------------------------------------------------

Branchkit sat in his nest, bored. He thought about playing with the other kits. Some mossball would be nice... he thought.
Closed Thread