Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a bed of heather to rest...
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:19 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by dagnyme
Today 02:05 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:48 AM
Your Opening Act!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 4th, 2019, 06:53 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@DeadlyWolfDen

Embercry choked down the rest of his rabbit. ¨Alright, alright, let´s go-¨ He swiveled his head to scrutinize Leafpaw- ¨But remember; no going off on your own. ever.¨ With a flick of his tail, Embercry sauntered to the entrance of the clearing. Oh, Starclan, please don't let me mess this up! He was both excites and nervous to finally get to train his first apprentice.

just a critter
Old November 4th, 2019, 08:02 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
The kit listened closely to the story, bouncing slightly, his ears then perked. "Yes!"He darted out of the nursery bouncing form toe to toe. The untamable kit was excited, and continued admiring the other kits fur color and scent.

(im so sorry it's so short
Goatkit
Dual colored eyes widened as the kit sprinted off, laughter bubbling out of his chest as he followed, running after Alpinekit out of the nursery.

"So," he started, bouncing where he stood with a sneaky smile on his face, "have you ever been outside of camp?"

He'd snuck out several times himself to go exploring in the past, since it wasn't like he had parents that constantly checked up on him. But he kind of liked it this way, he got to explore a little bit of the territory, plus it was fun to try and hide from the warriors like it was some kind of secret mission. He never went too far of course. He was adventurous, not a total rabbit-brain.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old November 4th, 2019, 08:39 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: Cleaning Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Buttercupbreeze was, frazzled. Right after the announcement she had retreated to her den. Finally understanding why Blazingstar has done so after many meetings. Speaking to the whole clan was stressful. From the Breezerock you could see everyone, hear them too. It was not something she was used to nor would she be soon.
Sweeping some stay moss and bits of wool from around the main part of the den she just pondered over the whole thing. How the meeting went. Everything. Honestly the meeting was okay. Better then it could have at least. Though if it wasn't such a sensitive topic maybe it would have been a easier meeting. Getting lost in her mind the molly continued cleaning.
After this maybe she could talk to Beeblaze, he would go with her to get her nine lives she assumed. What if he didn't? Could he refuse? Would she even be able to get to the StarCave? She couldn't remember going before. If she was thinking straight she would obviously know he would go, he was growing into a fine young tom. Even if she didn't spend time with him she would know. He would defiantly accompany her. Yet she didn't understand that at the moment.
A call drug her from her thoughts and she momentarily looked up, enough to register it was a warrior but not who it was. "Yeah." She replied. The creamy feline then went back to work bushy tail slightly twitching as she did. Only did a second voicing from the warrior did Buttercup realize who it was and she almost kicked herself. Her best friend! And she was so sidetracked she didn't notice.
"No, not long at all!" She sarcastically replied only to regret it. Flattening her ears to her head she inwardly scolded herself. Now wasn't the time. "Sorry." The molly apologized before going quiet a moment. That wasn't something she should have replied with when it has been so long sense they had seen each other. "Umm... I'm okay?" Slightly hesitant she said. Her tone coming out more like a question. She wasn't thinking about how she was personally, she was trying to avoid that. "How are you?" Buttercupbreeze asked turning fully to Dawnstrike for the first time. Her pelt had a few clumps of moss and other stuff from the den. While her normally full of life capturing brown eyes where dull and showed signs of pass tears.
Unconvinced by Buttercup's sarcasm, Dawnstrike rolled her eyes and lightly bumped her shoulder. "Come on, cheer up, Buttercup!" She nuzzled her cheek playfully in an attempt to make her laugh. She took note of the dampness, which tugged at her heartstrings. Dawnstrike sighed. "I know it's hard right now, but that just means things can only get better." Her blue eyes glittered hopefully at her best friend, wishing to see a smile. "You know I'm fine, don't worry about me. I'll always be here to help you with anything, too, okay?"

The siamese she-cat continued scraping lumps of the old moss out of the den. Little bits of deep orange fur could be seen within the faded bedding, and it made Dawnstrike's stomach curl. She did her best to ignore it. She let her thoughts wander for a moment. This would soon be Buttercupbreeze's home, and that was still weird to think about. The whole Clan would be controlled by her best friend! Surely that was something to be excited about, right?

"How about we focus on the future for a moment," Dawnstrike mewed, smiling up at Buttercup. "Let's give our minds a break from the now. Do you have any fun plans for WindClan yet?"

Last edited by Doom; November 4th, 2019 at 08:41 PM.
Old November 4th, 2019, 09:33 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Anger bubbled up in Daisyrunner for everything Cherryfrost had just said. How dare she? How dare she live in the Clan, and act like she was doing them some sort of favor by gracing them with her presence? A warning growl sounded in her throat, eyes narrowing as she studied the rude warrior. "Useless rats? You, of all cats, are calling your clanmates useless?" She unsheathed her claws, kneading them in the dirt beneath her paws. She couldn't stand this warrior already. Thank StarClan she didn't run into cats like this on a daily basis, otherwise, she was confident she would've left the Clan.

"Buttercupbreeze, our new leader. Soon to be Buttercupstar. Or are you that featherbrained, that you don't even know who our leader is?" What was a cat like this doing in a Clan in the first place? She didn't belong here. Buttercupbreeze knew, with everything in her, that this cat definitely shouldn't be here. If only there was something someone could do about it.

"You have less worth than the tiniest, weakest kit in the Clan. If I had to save the weakest warrior or you, I would choose them. I'm sure even they are doing more for our Clan then you are." She spat the last words, fur bristling angrily. How dare this cat act like this? Didn't she know how stupid she was being?
"Buttercupbreeze, Buttercupsneeze, it's of no importance to me. Silly little maggots like you will lick the rump of whoever is leader, it's the same every time. It's a waste of effort, honestly. Why focus on such useless 'authority' when you could all be cleaning my fur and feeding me?" Cherrryfrost purred, raising her paw. She pointed a claw toward Daisyrunner and cocked her head to the side. "You're simply a pest, just as the others are. Even your very presence is ruining my appearance."
She grimaced, licking a speck of dirt from her paw. The Siamese then faked a sweet grin, stepping closer to the other feline. "I'm wasting my breath on a little worm like you. I could have saved this for much better activities, like getting my beauty rest!" Cherryfrost frowned, faking a yawn. "You would never understand what beauty is. Such a filthy feline doesn't deserve to know it." She chuckled, her eyes locked on Daisyrunner, watching her expression for that sweet look of annoyance she loved to cause.
Old November 5th, 2019, 07:59 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
Goatkit
Dual colored eyes widened as the kit sprinted off, laughter bubbling out of his chest as he followed, running after Alpinekit out of the nursery.

"So," he started, bouncing where he stood with a sneaky smile on his face, "have you ever been outside of camp?"

He'd snuck out several times himself to go exploring in the past, since it wasn't like he had parents that constantly checked up on him. But he kind of liked it this way, he got to explore a little bit of the territory, plus it was fun to try and hide from the warriors like it was some kind of secret mission. He never went too far of course. He was adventurous, not a total rabbit-brain.

He began to run towards the entrance at the other kittens words. He young kit was extremely fast for someone with such short legs. He was like a pile of sand thrown through the wind. He tried to stop himself in front of the tom but rolled and swallowed grass. He yelped and stood, spitting out the grass with a "Plah!"His eyes widen in excitement.

"No! I've never been outside before!"He bounced on his toes as well, purring loudly. He stopped in his tracks, his ears pulling back nervously. "Mother says kit's can't go out there."He sat,saddened.
Old November 5th, 2019, 03:44 PM
that quiet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
The calico tom blinked awake, he purred to himself stretching out in his nest. He blinked tiredness out of his eyes and took in deep breaths. I love mornings.He thought to himself, standing and stretching again. He had a peculiar dream, he was chasing a snake, unable to capture it in the vast Windclan fields. He caught up to the snake and eventually caught it, as soon as so, he was surrounded by hundreds of snakes, all carrying field mice. They each gave him a mouse then slithered away. Strange, but eh, dreams are just dreams.He chuckled thinking to himself.

He thought of what hew as going to do today, maybe hunt, talk with the elders, join the apprentices- apprentices, apprentices, why does that ring a bell? He got himself deep in thought. Apprentice, apprentice... JUNIPERPAW!! The tom jumped up and quickly started grooming his pelt. How could I be so mouse-brained!?He hissed to himself, finally smoothing the last bit of calico fur before racing out towards the apprentices den.

The tom came into sight of Juniperpaw, his shiny calico pelt glittered in the morning sun as he slowed to a walk padding towards the apprentice. His strong muscles flexed under his pelt, all properly trained warriors, male or female, had some bulk to them. They had no choice, constant training left them slender and strong. He purred as he approached his apprentice, his eyes shining apologetically and openly.
Juniperpaw spotted the tom immediately as he came into her view. Who could miss that handsome, calico pelt? A grin spread replaced her previously disgruntled expression. I guess he was worth the wait. Why haven't I noticed him around before? she wondered, amazed, rising to her paws. He'd been running, she'd noticed, but he'd was slowing to a walk as he neared her. Apparently, he'd been in a hurry to meet her. She bit her lip to hide the smug smirk that threatened to appear. Won't those poor apprentices be jealous once they saw her mentor!

"So, you're Twitchwhisker?" she asked, innocently. Strangely enough, the ache from her eyes had vanished, and she could now open them to reveal all their blue glory. "I'll have you know, I've been waiting here for--" she paused her complaining, brow furrowing as she tried to remember exactly how long she'd been sitting out here. "forever!" She pouted, but it was obvious from her twinkling gaze that she was teasing.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old November 5th, 2019, 03:56 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

Juniperpaw spotted the tom immediately as he came into her view. Who could miss that handsome, calico pelt? A grin spread replaced her previously disgruntled expression. I guess he was worth the wait. Why haven't I noticed him around before? she wondered, amazed, rising to her paws. He'd been running, she'd noticed, but he'd was slowing to a walk as he neared her. Apparently, he'd been in a hurry to meet her. She bit her lip to hide the smug smirk that threatened to appear. Won't those poor apprentices be jealous once they saw her mentor!

"So, you're Twitchwhisker?" she asked, innocently. Strangely enough, the ache from her eyes had vanished, and she could now open them to reveal all their blue glory. "I'll have you know, I've been waiting here for--" she paused her complaining, brow furrowing as she tried to remember exactly how long she'd been sitting out here. "forever!" She pouted, but it was obvious from her twinkling gaze that she was teasing.
The tom finally found himself in front of the smaller cat, wasn't she a pretty one? He nodded to himself. He was slightly nervous, this was his first apprentice after all. He noticed her bite her lip and tilted his head slightly confused as to why, but shrugged it off.

HE smiled when she said his name. "That's me!"He purred gently. He had a very low voice, but it was soft. He frowned teasingly, bending down to touch his nose to hers. "Forever? Does forever leave time for training?"
Old November 5th, 2019, 05:26 PM
eternally tired

@Starstruck
(Sorry this took so long!)

Leafpaw noted that in his mind, “Never leave without a warrior.” he thought to himself. Leafpaw followed Embercry into the clearing. “This is Beautiful!” He remarked, He decided to sit down for a second and listen and look at everything. This was his first time out ever, and he wanted to make sure he enjoyed it. He listened to the birds chirping, and looked at the big blue sky. He admired the green grass and the fluttering of butterflies. “I wish I could stay right here forever.” He said, still appreciating the beauty of everything. He lifted his head and took a big whiff. He smelled the trees and their leaves, the grass and its earthy smell, but then got overwhelmed by the smell of rabbits. “Whoa, that’s a lot of rabbit.” He commented “Can we catch one? Or maybe after we take the tour?” His ears perked up, he could hear the rabbits hopping. He had to resist the urge to go chase one down. Finally, he got back up, but not after taking another whiff of the forest before he did. He decided that was enough admiring, and got excited by the thought of going all over Windclan territory.
Old November 5th, 2019, 05:37 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

At his greeting Buttercupbreeze turned to Beeblaze, finally getting a good view of him. I'm the dark den it wasn't easy to pinpoint the tom.
Shifting she tried to think of a way to bring it up only to be beat to it by the Medicine cat. "Oh," She breathed a bit relieved that he had asked. It was better then her asking if he would go with her. See you were worrying about nothing. The creamy molly told herself. With a flick of her tail she brushed it away. "Yes, that's exactly why I was coming in here." Buttercupbreeze replied to the tabby. She wasn't sure how to get to Starcave nor had she been sure Beeblaze would come with her. Buttercup you need to stop doubting everything. The bushy tailed molly reminded herself.
"You'll come with me right? I think that's how this works but honestly I'm not sure." Buttercup added ending with an awkward chuckle to herself. She needed to calm down, think straight and do things the right way. WindClan didn't need a frazzled leader or one that didn't know what to do. They need a strong, confident leader who had her head on straight. She needed to be that cat. No. She would be.
( really short , sorry! )
The pale tabby would nod after giving a slight roll of his eyes towards the molly. "Well , yeah i will. It's apart of my job." He pointed out , dull green eyes narrowing slightly. He'd come a bit closer so he'd be easier for Buttercupbreeze to see in the dark den , realizing how dark it was and how hard it probably was to see him. "I assume we should leave right now , if you're ready." He hummed. He remembered the path to the starcave pretty well , seeing as it wasn't too long ago he went with Tallmarsh to the cave.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old November 5th, 2019, 07:03 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

( really short , sorry! )
The pale tabby would nod after giving a slight roll of his eyes towards the molly. "Well , yeah i will. It's apart of my job." He pointed out , dull green eyes narrowing slightly. He'd come a bit closer so he'd be easier for Buttercupbreeze to see in the dark den , realizing how dark it was and how hard it probably was to see him. "I assume we should leave right now , if you're ready." He hummed. He remembered the path to the starcave pretty well , seeing as it wasn't too long ago he went with Tallmarsh to the cave.
(NP, wanna just jump to the Starcave next post?)

Buttercupbreeze let out a slight laugh at his attitude. It was actually just what she needed to feel more relaxed. "Guess I should become more accustomed to your job description then huh?" She asked not exactly looking for an answer. While she knew that she would have to pick a deputy soon she was grateful to have Beeblaze as her medicine cat. He was quite dependable. Already helping her on her first day.
At his question Buttercup nodded. "Yes I believe it'd be best to go now and get it done." She answered confirming his question. Getting her nine lives would be the first step to a new era in WindClan. One she hoped would go right.
Stepping back from the opening she flicked her tail. "Lead the way."

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread