Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:02 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Seamrog
Today 11:53 AM
[Atari] All I See is Red...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:48 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2020, 06:36 PM
*TacoBellApproved*

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

"Are you sure...? I mean, has my nose ever been wrong?" Willow scrunched up her face and twitched her whiskers as a light breeze blew past. "Let's just double check the borders, just to be safe." Willowfang glanced around with a look of uneasiness. This place doesn't feel right.... she thought to herself.
Old February 26th, 2020, 06:40 PM

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@FuzzyRatto @Jynx

"Hmmmmm..... I smell a mouse, it's actually close by" Lionpaw said.
Old February 26th, 2020, 07:34 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

| Open |

Ebonykit padded out of the nursery like she did everyday and stepped over to the fresh kill pile. The molly wasn't planning on taking anything she just wanted to sit beside it. The large fluffy black kitten looked around the camp at everycat. Normally a lot would be afraid to see all these cats at such a young age, but she didn't nothing really frightened her. Ebonykit have out an emotional and her usual grumpy look.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 26th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@stumpy4000 @Jynx

"Finally. Find it, and catch it. I'll teach you more once I gauge how well you hunt."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old February 26th, 2020, 08:18 PM
i am kenough

[mentioned for the mention: @FlameQueen ]
Nettlespark emerges from the warrior's den, stretching luxuriously on his way out. He still wasn't used to going and coming, but how long was it since he'd been made a warrior? The tom hoped he'd get used to it soon. He makes his way to the fresh-kill pile as Twilightheart is walking away from it and scoffs openly at her. A blind cat hunting? It was a wonder she even brought anything home. Maybe she'd just pretended, on second thought. He wouldn't put it past the molly. Staring down at the prey she'd deposited now, he reaches out a paw and tentatively pokes at it. Rat-dung, still warm. She did catch something, after all. As if this revelation is an annoyance to the young warrior, he exerts a sigh and picks it up. Might as well eat it, then.

[OPEN]
Old February 26th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
Whitepaw was chilling in the clearing, grooming his flame-orange and white splattered fur. He was a brand new apprentice, 6 moons old, and already acted like he was used to being an apprentice.

Albedo, an albino tom, traveled through the trees. She wasn't afraid of falling because of her secret, but she was careful all the same. She happened to look down and she saw a small orangey-whitey cat through the foliage. The tom, taking advantage of her position, dropped from the tree landing right behind this small cat.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old February 26th, 2020, 08:34 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
[mentioned for the mention: @FlameQueen ]
Nettlespark emerges from the warrior's den, stretching luxuriously on his way out. He still wasn't used to going and coming, but how long was it since he'd been made a warrior? The tom hoped he'd get used to it soon. He makes his way to the fresh-kill pile as Twilightheart is walking away from it and scoffs openly at her. A blind cat hunting? It was a wonder she even brought anything home. Maybe she'd just pretended, on second thought. He wouldn't put it past the molly. Staring down at the prey she'd deposited now, he reaches out a paw and tentatively pokes at it. Rat-dung, still warm. She did catch something, after all. As if this revelation is an annoyance to the young warrior, he exerts a sigh and picks it up. Might as well eat it, then.

[OPEN]
Twilightheart stretched her neck out to pick out something but her head banged into another startled she jumped, landing on her rump and falling onto her back. What the hell are you doing?! she signed with her tail to startled to get up.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 26th, 2020, 09:23 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

@FuzzyRatto
Whitepaw let out a screech of alarm at the cat leaping on his back. He had fallen to the ground, struggling to stand back up. the tom wasn't much bigger than a kit, about 6 moons. "Get off me fox-heart!" He yowled in anger as he unsheathed his claws.

Last edited by Splashy; February 26th, 2020 at 09:34 PM.
Old February 26th, 2020, 09:45 PM
i am kenough

@FuzzyRatto @Splashy

Just as the male had turned away to select a quiet spot to settle down and fill his belly, a ruckus erupts elsewhere in the clearing. Nettlespark drops the prey as soon as he spots it- An unfamiliar cat dropped into their camp, seemingly attacking one of the apprentices who had been calmly cleaning themselves! The warrior's fur prickles along his spine, feathery tail bushing out even further. He abandons the still-warm prey to race over to Whitepaw. "Get back," he orders the apprentice, already using his body as a bit of a wall between the apprentice he didn't even really know and this invader. "Who are you," he hisses at Albedo. "What do you want with ShadowClan?" Laying his ears flat, the young tom suddenly realizes that it would probably be best if he had additional backup. A quick scan of the clearing has him hoping someone else would come to deal with this with him.
Old February 26th, 2020, 09:49 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Falconpaw doubted Beastspark's comment on she-cats, but he appreciated his willingness to swap her out for a real warrior if needed. Falconpaw could smell this failure from fox-lengths away, and it was no surprise when her tail got in a bunch over his comment. "I was not talking to you, she-cat." It was blunt, sharp-- tinged with emotionless-ness. Her feelings meant little to him when her attitude was just an extension of She-catly Emotions. Icestar suffered similarly, he learned early on.

"I asked him to place me on a patrol, but I was questioning his choices when you both clearly belong in the nursery with kits suckling at your side." The corners of his mouth lifted in a small smile, ready for the storm that'd surely brew from his words. "Oh, look. The absentee arrived. Another walking reason why you she-cats are incapable of being good warriors-- you cannot show up for your patrols in a timely manner."

His mood brightened clearly at Whiteshadow's arrival, and he moved away from the should-be-queens to join the big white tom. "Finally, someone who knows what they are doing!"

Falconpaw liked Whiteshadow a lot, frankly: though he only had one past experience with him he appreciated the warrior's straight-forwardness and simplicity. A shame his apprentice-- though he was missing now-- had been fatter than all of RiverClan combined. Falconpaw thought he would be a great teacher.

[ @Moonraven, @Jynx, @RuinsNight ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread