Across The River
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 09:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 20th, 2022, 08:34 AM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

"NO!!!" She screamed, "I get what I want!!!" as she remembered Duskflight's words, No, Duskflight, why are you manipulating me, She thought. "Duskflight! STOP!" She screamed, trying to get Duskflight and her evil power out of her head, I trust Oaksong more than you, you just went around camp being stupid, she tried harder and harder to get Duskflight out of her head, Duskflight was a cat in exile, but nobody knew what happened to her after that. She spoke to Cloverpaw in the Dark Forest, so she was probably dead. Her mind was the same as Duskflight's, "You aren't gonna stop m-" She was interrupted by a thought of Duskflight

She fell to the ground, and finally, her mind was back to normal, "I am very sorry Snowleap. It's just.. my mother.. she manipulated me to do these things" She mewed, "I promise I will be a valuable member of RiverClan"
@masquerade
Old March 20th, 2022, 10:28 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄ [ @~Oakpaw3441~ ]

➢ At times like these, the tall dark-furred shield wanted to be able to think ‘this is not my problem’, but now that he was no longer a warrior, it kinda was his problem. It made him tired and irritated to the core. Why couldn’t he just mourn Kestrelstar in peace with his family right now? It wasn’t anyone’s fault, but Cloverpaw’s, and he knew that. Hearing her scream and shout hurt his head, but to his relief, the young molly eventually calmed down -- even apologizing in the process, which was the truly surprising part. His gaze softened, but only a little, as Cloverpaw explained herself. He related to her situation in a way, but not in the same way you'd think. “Just… please get it under control.” Snowleap meowed, shaking his head, “I… I don’t have the time to help you through this. Nor do I think I’m qualified to, for that matter. I need to be with my family and say goodbye to my friend. Please, Cloverpaw, just stay here until the vigil is over. And do better in the future if you truly mean those words - Riverclan needs strong cats during this tough time, more than ever.” With that, the oriental longhair walked out to the clearing to join his clanmates once again.

( Snowleap has left. )
Old March 20th, 2022, 10:37 AM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Cloverpaw nodded. Thankfully she fell asleep immediately afterwards, but in her sleep, she encountered Duskflight...
Old March 20th, 2022, 09:52 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Risingpaw | he/him | @sid short post, sorry dhjsjam

Ugh. Each day dragged by at a snails pace, each one offering nothing new to make up for it. It was exhausting. Risingpaw just wanted something, anything to happen that would lighten up the clan and himself. They deserved it, if you asked him. The sudden and abrupt loss of a beloved leader was like a punch in the gut. Over and over and over and over. Dozens of punches. Sparrowskip would do good, no doubt about that, but that wasn't the point. Kestrelstar was the only leader he knew, and the change came without giving him much time to prepare for it. What did Mudpaw think off all of this? Was he also as upset, or did he not really mind? The tom sighed lightly as he rolled over in his nest, his tail sweeping over to rest over his muzzle. Stars, he would love to talk to his brother, even if he wouldn't get much of a conversation in return.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; March 22nd, 2022 at 02:53 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2022, 10:55 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Atticus //

➵ mudpaw | he/him

today felt like it'd been dragged on for hours. everyone in camp seemed sullen, he couldn't blame them though. he was always moody, and felt even moodier considering kestrelstar was dead. he wasnt happy about it, stars no, but he wasn't the most damaged by it like some cats in the clan. not like sparrowskip, snakeheart...risingpaw. he knew his brother thought highly of the former leader, he couldn't imagine how he felt. if he wasn't the kindest, or the most patient, but is risingpaw needed to talk about it then he was all ears.

speaking of him, he wondered how he was doing?

not so good, he realized as he entered the apprentices den, catching sight of his brother with his tail over his maw. slipping past nests, he settled in his own which was right next to risingpaw's. he reached a paw, aiming to give his brother a small poke to notify him of his presence.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 3rd, 2022, 08:50 AM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

“Morningpaw? You in here?” Pebblepaw says as she walks into the den.

@littlelove

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old April 7th, 2022, 02:10 PM
steal my heart, its yours

My Mood: Tired

@starry.
Streampaw looks into the den, looking back and forth warily. He does not want any overly hyper cats to attack him. But if they do, oh well! He'll put up with it. His best friend, Yarrowkit, is still in the nursery and he feels she should be beside him. Going over to a nest in the very back, he was about to lay down when...
ThUmp!
he fell to the ground. He looks around. At his paws lay another aprentice - he tripped over them!
"Oh StarClan, I am sosososo sorry!" he mews quickly, backing away from the cat he had tripped over.
He starts to curse himself about his large paws and then stops. "I am very sorry, I was thinking about something else and I should have been paying attention to where I was going." he mew softly.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old April 7th, 2022, 02:54 PM

My Mood: Chatty

| @Parabatai |

Robinpaw had been relaxing in the "apprentices' den" - she still didn't quite know what it was, but in their opinion, the 26-moon-old feline was doing alright so far. Skysomething apparently didn't believe that she was his sibling, but oh well, she could get that mended later. Lost in their thoughts, she was startled when a cat tripped over them, jumping to their paws immediately. Oh gosh, that was embarassing, she'd just overreacted. If she really wanted a place in their brother's group she had to start getting better at interacting with others. When she was still an outsider, she had always been shy, but that had to end now.

"Oh, uh, it's fine," Robinpaw replied quickly, shaking out their golden pelt. "Nothing to worry about at all. Um... I'm Robinpaw, and who are you?" She tilted her head slightly.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 8th, 2022, 08:49 AM
steal my heart, its yours

My Mood: Tired

@starry.
Streampaw backs up slightly. "Er... I am Streamki- paw." He says, almost using his former name. He looks at the ground, licking his blue-grey, cream and white chest in embarrassment. He's not really used to being in the apprentice den.
'Curse me and my stupidity!' He thinks to himself, the six moon old apprentice has more usage of vocabulary than most cats his age. Streampaw uses it to the best of his abilities, but sometimes it shocks cats - Coralsplash included - that he takes after a cat he isn't even related to.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old April 16th, 2022, 09:48 PM

My Mood: Amused

Wrenpaw hummed to herself as she headed out the den entrance to complete her apprentice duties.

[ late night activity post ]