Today 08:17 PM
Will you kill for me?
Last post by Undertaker
Today 08:08 PM

Old August 15th, 2017, 02:54 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Redkit didn't know why she was in the clearing. She had stumbled out the nursery, not something a kit should had done. But, she was bored. Probably not an excuse. What if her parents caught her out? The she kit doubted it. With everything goin on...a depressing family. She seemed to be the only one trying to bring hope in everyone's lives, yet she was the one most scared. More guarded than usually. She wouldn't play, nor was she close to her brothers. One that died, and another who was in the medicine cat's den. Thinking of Beachkit, Redkit wondered if her brother was alright. She wanted to visit him, but knew it wasn't her place to leave the nursery. She didn't want to get in trouble. But, right now she was in the clearing. Being defiant? Perhaps. Her glossy dark red fur stuck up like a porcupine. She had always looked like a puff ball since birth, and just found it hard to maintain her fur so she kept it sticking up every which way. Redkit padded ever so slowly across the opening of the clearing. Her eyes down casted and refused to meet the gaze of wandering cats. She was so sad on the inside that she didn't know what to do with herself. Or, where she was going. If Starclan were able to do miracles, her family needed it. They needed it now. Scorchedpetal tried to cheer her up, comforting her in a mother's love. And, Cliffheart tried to extinguish her worries by a father's protectiveness. But, who would protect her parents!? Didn't they need saving as well? Redkit knew she shouldn't allow these things to worry her. And, playing games have taken her mind off such things. But, playing by yourself with none of your siblings? It wasn't fun. It got lonely. The small kit sat down letting out a huff of displeasure. Right now would be the perfect time for a game to get her mind off other...things. But, as she looked up; she hoped her eyes were gonna be filled with wonder.

@Nighty

Old August 15th, 2017, 10:07 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Redkit didn't know why she was in the clearing. She had stumbled out the nursery, not something a kit should had done. But, she was bored. Probably not an excuse. What if her parents caught her out? The she kit doubted it. With everything goin on...a depressing family. She seemed to be the only one trying to bring hope in everyone's lives, yet she was the one most scared. More guarded than usually. She wouldn't play, nor was she close to her brothers. One that died, and another who was in the medicine cat's den. Thinking of Beachkit, Redkit wondered if her brother was alright. She wanted to visit him, but knew it wasn't her place to leave the nursery. She didn't want to get in trouble. But, right now she was in the clearing. Being defiant? Perhaps. Her glossy dark red fur stuck up like a porcupine. She had always looked like a puff ball since birth, and just found it hard to maintain her fur so she kept it sticking up every which way. Redkit padded ever so slowly across the opening of the clearing. Her eyes down casted and refused to meet the gaze of wandering cats. She was so sad on the inside that she didn't know what to do with herself. Or, where she was going. If Starclan were able to do miracles, her family needed it. They needed it now. Scorchedpetal tried to cheer her up, comforting her in a mother's love. And, Cliffheart tried to extinguish her worries by a father's protectiveness. But, who would protect her parents!? Didn't they need saving as well? Redkit knew she shouldn't allow these things to worry her. And, playing games have taken her mind off such things. But, playing by yourself with none of your siblings? It wasn't fun. It got lonely. The small kit sat down letting out a huff of displeasure. Right now would be the perfect time for a game to get her mind off other...things. But, as she looked up; she hoped her eyes were gonna be filled with wonder.

@Nighty

The small Abyssian tom stepped out of the nursery and into the sunlight. As it hit his pelt and warmed his fur he couldn't help but smile. He was free. He was healed. He was fine. Now everything would be back to normal. He and Strikerkit and Redkit and Sagekit could all go back to playing games, making friends, causing trouble, and being trouble themselves. He was back to being a kit again. He felt great, even just the sun on his face was enough to spcheer him up at the moment. A wide grin crossed his maw as he scanned the clearing, and it only got wider as he spotted the spiky red kit. The pelt of a cat he had missed so dearly. "Redkit!" He screeched, shooting across the clearing, not giving his stiff leg a second thought. It was his sister, his amazing beautiful sister. He crashed right into her with a fit of laughter and giggles of happiness and joy. "I'm healed Redkit! I'm healed!" He cried joyously. He scrambled back off of her and jumped around her in a circle. "See? All better! Ebonyfrost gave me the good-to-go. I can come back to the nursery!" He suddenly stopped bounding around. "Wait....why do you look so sad?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 16th, 2017, 01:21 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The small Abyssian tom stepped out of the nursery and into the sunlight. As it hit his pelt and warmed his fur he couldn't help but smile. He was free. He was healed. He was fine. Now everything would be back to normal. He and Strikerkit and Redkit and Sagekit could all go back to playing games, making friends, causing trouble, and being trouble themselves. He was back to being a kit again. He felt great, even just the sun on his face was enough to spcheer him up at the moment. A wide grin crossed his maw as he scanned the clearing, and it only got wider as he spotted the spiky red kit. The pelt of a cat he had missed so dearly. "Redkit!" He screeched, shooting across the clearing, not giving his stiff leg a second thought. It was his sister, his amazing beautiful sister. He crashed right into her with a fit of laughter and giggles of happiness and joy. "I'm healed Redkit! I'm healed!" He cried joyously. He scrambled back off of her and jumped around her in a circle. "See? All better! Ebonyfrost gave me the good-to-go. I can come back to the nursery!" He suddenly stopped bounding around. "Wait....why do you look so sad?"
Tag...? No, it was stupid to play tag with yourself. Mossball...? If only she did have moss laying around somewhere. Follow the leader...? Who would had been the followers? Exactly, no games for her to play. Redkit felt herself fuming at herself for a moment. She sure did wish she had company. She was lonely in the nursery all the time. And, she was tired of hoping. Just dreaming that something would change. She had hope though, but she was more guarded than ever. As she looked up, her sight caught something to behold. Something that made her fur spikier than ever--if that was even possible. "Beachkit!" When he ran into her, she caught hold of his ear, nibbling on it playfully. Oh boy! Oh boy! It was her brother! It was her brother! She was excited in that moment, weaving around him, sniffing him, making sure he was okay. He was gone for a long time. She had worried. She was scared that she would never see him again. Like she would never see Sagekit again. She couldn't lose Beachkit. She was the closest to him out all her brothers. And, that was saying a lot for a small she kit who became a lot more guarded as the moons went on. "I was so worried about you!" She fussed. "And...scared that you would never return." Now, she began to get sad as she thought about their family once more. It was so broken. How life was. How her parents were so sad and she couldn't do anything about it to help them. Now, her brother was here. Was this some type of sick joke? What was Starclan really planning? She almost felt herself crying at Beachkit's words. Instead of saying anything, she buried her head in the crook of his neck, savoring his scent and the feel of his smooth pelt. "I can't loose another brother," she whispered, sighing. "I'm so happy Ebonyfrost let you go!" She pulled her head back, trying her best to keep a excited smile. "It must had been boring in that den! I wanted to visit you but I think...mommy and daddy are very busy with other things." She told him, then allowed her eyes to flicker towards his leg. It could be easily seen that it was hurting. At least-- was it hurting? Could he feel the pain? "Does it hurt, Beachkit?" She asked, softly, using her snout to point towards his leg. She wondered how he was doing. She had missed him incredibly too much, and was glad to see him moving about.
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:32 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He felt aggrivated slightly that she didn't notice him so in a shyish voice he meowed," Silverslash." Before pretending to be basking in the sun Why am I scared to talk to her...gah!
She finished her rabbit and heard Cucumberpickle say her name, but when she glanced at him he was in a totally different position. Eyes narrowing in amusement, the she-cat rose to her paws and moved silently to lay down beside the tom who had his eyes screwed shut again. She rested her head on her paws and closed her eyes. "Cucumberpickle," she mewed, then let her mouth fall slightly open, looking for all the world like she was asleep.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old August 16th, 2017, 12:45 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Tag...? No, it was stupid to play tag with yourself. Mossball...? If only she did have moss laying around somewhere. Follow the leader...? Who would had been the followers? Exactly, no games for her to play. Redkit felt herself fuming at herself for a moment. She sure did wish she had company. She was lonely in the nursery all the time. And, she was tired of hoping. Just dreaming that something would change. She had hope though, but she was more guarded than ever. As she looked up, her sight caught something to behold. Something that made her fur spikier than ever--if that was even possible. "Beachkit!" When he ran into her, she caught hold of his ear, nibbling on it playfully. Oh boy! Oh boy! It was her brother! It was her brother! She was excited in that moment, weaving around him, sniffing him, making sure he was okay. He was gone for a long time. She had worried. She was scared that she would never see him again. Like she would never see Sagekit again. She couldn't lose Beachkit. She was the closest to him out all her brothers. And, that was saying a lot for a small she kit who became a lot more guarded as the moons went on. "I was so worried about you!" She fussed. "And...scared that you would never return." Now, she began to get sad as she thought about their family once more. It was so broken. How life was. How her parents were so sad and she couldn't do anything about it to help them. Now, her brother was here. Was this some type of sick joke? What was Starclan really planning? She almost felt herself crying at Beachkit's words. Instead of saying anything, she buried her head in the crook of his neck, savoring his scent and the feel of his smooth pelt. "I can't loose another brother," she whispered, sighing. "I'm so happy Ebonyfrost let you go!" She pulled her head back, trying her best to keep a excited smile. "It must had been boring in that den! I wanted to visit you but I think...mommy and daddy are very busy with other things." She told him, then allowed her eyes to flicker towards his leg. It could be easily seen that it was hurting. At least-- was it hurting? Could he feel the pain? "Does it hurt, Beachkit?" She asked, softly, using her snout to point towards his leg. She wondered how he was doing. She had missed him incredibly too much, and was glad to see him moving about.

Beachkit was in the best mod he had ever been in the past few moons. Sitting around with nothing to do, waiting for a leg bone to heal, it wasn't much fun. But no when he was back with his siblings, he felt much better. Happier, for that fact. Cliffheart had come to visit occasionally, and Scorchedpetal had been in with him for most of it, but other than that no other cats had come to see him. "You should have come to see me anyways. You could have gotten Strikerkit or Sagekit to tell Mom or Dad where you had gone. It would have been fine. I almost died of boredom in there!" he laughed. He had been a bit confused by her words that she whispered, and she probably hadn't intended for him to hear. But he did, but he didn't say anything. "Hurt? Nope! Here you can touch it." He said sitting down and holding the back left leg out for her to inspect. "Ebonyfrost said it was completely healed! Now we can get the others and run around and play games and have fun and mess with the warriors and....well, I don't know. We just have to do something! I can't do nothing any longer. I'm tired of doing nothing. We should do a game." He thought for a moment longer, on what game to play. "Oh, I know, Cat and Mouse. I'll be the mouse though, cause I think you'll wanna be the warrior."

~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; August 16th, 2017 at 12:46 PM.
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:59 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Blazingcomet looked towards the pile of twigs and leaves, his golden eyes seeming to fix themselves on it for a moment before he cleared his throat and looked away. "We-ll... we could always spar, that's fun!" He was trying to think of something to do that wouldn't give Drizzleshard the wrong impressions. Though sparring seemed to be exactly what would. She was aware of his flirting, of course, but the tom never looked serious and he was always willing to leave in favor of the other cat. But - he didn't really want to leave his time with Gingerblossom! She was great company for him, they just seemed to sort of... click, in a way. He supposed that mostly had to do with her and her cheerful nature, it was easy for her to make friends - as far as he could tell. "Actually nevermind, umm..." His voice trailed off and he wasn't sure how he thought of it, but one way or another, his mind turned to the battle. The pained yowls of the injured and dying. Blazingcomet had never minded fighting, but the past couple of battles had been pretty brutal.

"Have you ever been in a battle before?" His golden eyes studied Gingerblossom as though he expected to see her scars spring out of nowhere. He had a couple from the previous one, the one with the Dusk Syndicate, and a few from the Liberation battles. Those had gone well... very well. He hadn't died. The same couldn't be said for a few of his more unfortunate clanmates, and Blazingcomet's golden eyes seemed to change from friendly and inquisitive to dark and angry. The thought of the Evil Era, and the Dusk Syndicate, made his mind change. He wished he had killed them all. Every single one of them. He wished they had all died in the violent battle. It was a nightmare, really... he had dreams about it that would send shudders down anyone's spine. But he wouldn't mention those. He didn't want to worry Gingerblossom too much about it - perhaps Drizzleshard would be a good cat to tell.

Yes, Drizzleshard would be perfect, just as soon as he was done with his talk with Gingerblossom. There had to be something the two of them could do. The feline wasn't entirely against making the flower and leaf crowns, but if there was something better to do... he would prefer that, definitely. Now, Blazingcomet had always been one to try and please she cats any way he could - but he wasn't really looking fowards to wearing a crown. It seemed a little weird, though he supposed he could give it a try.

Gingerblossom's minty eyes widened in horror. That's the one thing she knew that was bad, that was horrible. Battles. Cats fighting. And for what reason? Gingerblossom had never figured out why cats would want to use their own teeth and claws to hurt one another. But she'd been a victim in battle before.

"Yes." The calico's eyes clouded as she remembered the fear, the horror. The rich, metallic scent of blood, the claws flashing and teeth knashing. The dark black pelt that had loomed over her.

"Fight you kit! You're not afraid are you?" Gingerblossom shook her head weakly, blood pouring from multiple wounds all over her body. "No. Fighting is never the answer. Why can't we all just get along?" The cat narrowed her Amber eyes. "You're such a Kittypet." Gingerblossom yowled in pain as the feline sliced her claws through her neck, cutting deep. "See you around pet." Gingerblossom lay on the ground, her breath getting shallower. "There's still some good in you Nightheart. I know it." The black feline's eyes widened slightly, but then she turned and bounded off.

Gingerblossom shivered as the memory played through her head. "I don't even know how I survived." She mumbled, curling her tail that around her paws. She looked up at Blazingcomet. She had almost forgotten he was still there. "Fighting is wrong. I never want to participate in that again." She meowed, rubbing a paw along the scar hidden beneath her neck fur. "Even in training or playtime." The feline turned her head away from the Tim. His words had brought back bad memories. And she needed a moment to recompose herself. "It's okay though Blazingcomet. You didn't know."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 17th, 2017, 09:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

Beachkit was in the best mod he had ever been in the past few moons. Sitting around with nothing to do, waiting for a leg bone to heal, it wasn't much fun. But no when he was back with his siblings, he felt much better. Happier, for that fact. Cliffheart had come to visit occasionally, and Scorchedpetal had been in with him for most of it, but other than that no other cats had come to see him. "You should have come to see me anyways. You could have gotten Strikerkit or Sagekit to tell Mom or Dad where you had gone. It would have been fine. I almost died of boredom in there!" he laughed. He had been a bit confused by her words that she whispered, and she probably hadn't intended for him to hear. But he did, but he didn't say anything. "Hurt? Nope! Here you can touch it." He said sitting down and holding the back left leg out for her to inspect. "Ebonyfrost said it was completely healed! Now we can get the others and run around and play games and have fun and mess with the warriors and....well, I don't know. We just have to do something! I can't do nothing any longer. I'm tired of doing nothing. We should do a game." He thought for a moment longer, on what game to play. "Oh, I know, Cat and Mouse. I'll be the mouse though, cause I think you'll wanna be the warrior."

Redkit gave her brother an odd look, but she was happy at the fact that he was okay...he just seemed to have been living under a rock since he was in the medicine cat's den. The spiky red pelted kit squinted her eyes. Did he even know what happened to Sagekit...? Or, should she out right tell him that their brother was..taken from them. Strikerkit haven't really been in the mood for anything. All in all, Redkit was rather bored, but she knew her family was grieving, and so she tried to mask her pain to at least be the only bright star surrounding them. "I don't think momma would had allowed us to leave the nursery, Beachkit..." She affectionately brushed her tail above his head. "Sorry, sorry," she giggled. "I died of boredom too, you know! Being in the nursery den is awful without you in there! Everyone is always busy, and Strikerkit didn't wanna play with me." She whined, scrunching her nose for a moment, but she still felt relaxed that her brother was alright. It could be like old times! Only, with the three of them. She analyzed his leg further, as he put it in her view. The she kit was scared to touch it. She didn't want to hurt her brother. But, he did say it didn't hurt. As she gingerly allowed a paw to grace it, she quickly pulled it back. "I didn't hurt you did I?" She squeaked. Almost toppling over as she sharply pulled her tiny paws away. But, his leg had interested her. As he talked about Enonyfrost, Redkit smile widened. "She sure did take good care of you!" Ah, didn't they have an awesome medicine cat? Redkit only hoped she wouldn't be the one next in the den. She didn't want to get sick. She didn't want to die. She heard that the herbs tasted horrible...another reason why she refused to go to the medicine cat. At her brother's words, the she kit began to get into a playful crouch, her tail lashing with excitement. "Definitely! We can take over the forest now!" Maybe, even Strikerkit would play with them. Just...maybe. He looked so distant. Especially after the death of Sagekit. And, the fact that Beachkit was in the medicine cat's den. "Just wait until Strikerkit sees you now! He's going to be so happy!" She could had pinned her brother down in an affectionate manner, but she stayed in her spot. Beachkit was excited to began playing games already. It made Redkit giggle at his enthusiasm. At the mention of the game, Redkit pounced on her brother without warning, "Gotcha, mousy!" She purred, laughing before jumping off him. "I'll give you a ten second head start - then, the hunter's coming for you." She growled, rather playfully as she displayed her growing fangs. Playing games was something Redkit enjoyed doing with her siblings. Now that Beachkit is back, hopefully things will go back to normal. But, she still worried for her brother. She hoped he was fine. His leg looked good. Hopefully - it's going to function as good as it looks.
Old August 17th, 2017, 10:20 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Redkit gave her brother an odd look, but she was happy at the fact that he was okay...he just seemed to have been living under a rock since he was in the medicine cat's den. The spiky red pelted kit squinted her eyes. Did he even know what happened to Sagekit...? Or, should she out right tell him that their brother was..taken from them. Strikerkit haven't really been in the mood for anything. All in all, Redkit was rather bored, but she knew her family was grieving, and so she tried to mask her pain to at least be the only bright star surrounding them. "I don't think momma would had allowed us to leave the nursery, Beachkit..." She affectionately brushed her tail above his head. "Sorry, sorry," she giggled. "I died of boredom too, you know! Being in the nursery den is awful without you in there! Everyone is always busy, and Strikerkit didn't wanna play with me." She whined, scrunching her nose for a moment, but she still felt relaxed that her brother was alright. It could be like old times! Only, with the three of them. She analyzed his leg further, as he put it in her view. The she kit was scared to touch it. She didn't want to hurt her brother. But, he did say it didn't hurt. As she gingerly allowed a paw to grace it, she quickly pulled it back. "I didn't hurt you did I?" She squeaked. Almost toppling over as she sharply pulled her tiny paws away. But, his leg had interested her. As he talked about Enonyfrost, Redkit smile widened. "She sure did take good care of you!" Ah, didn't they have an awesome medicine cat? Redkit only hoped she wouldn't be the one next in the den. She didn't want to get sick. She didn't want to die. She heard that the herbs tasted horrible...another reason why she refused to go to the medicine cat. At her brother's words, the she kit began to get into a playful crouch, her tail lashing with excitement. "Definitely! We can take over the forest now!" Maybe, even Strikerkit would play with them. Just...maybe. He looked so distant. Especially after the death of Sagekit. And, the fact that Beachkit was in the medicine cat's den. "Just wait until Strikerkit sees you now! He's going to be so happy!" She could had pinned her brother down in an affectionate manner, but she stayed in her spot. Beachkit was excited to began playing games already. It made Redkit giggle at his enthusiasm. At the mention of the game, Redkit pounced on her brother without warning, "Gotcha, mousy!" She purred, laughing before jumping off him. "I'll give you a ten second head start - then, the hunter's coming for you." She growled, rather playfully as she displayed her growing fangs. Playing games was something Redkit enjoyed doing with her siblings. Now that Beachkit is back, hopefully things will go back to normal. But, she still worried for her brother. She hoped he was fine. His leg looked good. Hopefully - it's going to function as good as it looks.
Beachkit rolled his pale green eyes. "Yeah yeah yeah...died of boredom. At least there were other kits in there to play with. All that was in the medicine den was me at Ebonyfrost and other warriors. I even saw Auntie Aurora once and she came to check on me! But that was it." He ended abruptly. He watched as she very carefully reached out, her movements slow. Part of him wanted to kick his leg at her so she touched it in a quick flash. Wouldn't that have been fun. But she had just barely touched him when she pulled away. He saw her teeter for a moment on her balance, just because of the speed at which she flinched away. "No silly! I told you it doesn't hurt any more." He jumped around on his paws, slamming his hind leg against the ground with hard thumps just to prove his point. "It's normal again." He promised to her, finally stopping his jumping. At his sister's agreeable to play, he gave an excited purr. It had been moons since he had gotten to play an actual kit game, not the things he had tried to entertain himself with in the medicine cats den. He gave a huff as he splatter to the ground as Redkit pounced on him. Wow, was he out of it. Normally he could predict some of the things Redkit would do. He hadn't even been paying the slightest attention to her at the moment. "Get off of me..." He grumbled wiggling desperately to free himself. Then when she finally clambered off, he gave a puff of satisfaction. "There we go. Now you count I'll hide. And NO peeking." He said as he dashed off. He ran around the clearing a bit, unsure of where to hide. He then spotted the prey pile and ran around it, skidding to a halt behind the pile. He made sure he stayed crouched down and still, that way Redkit wouldn't see him there.
Old August 19th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Sunpaw shrugged. "Perhaps a game of tag?" he suggested. "Or just a game of cat and mouse?" The tom was randomly thinking of the games of his head. You see, Sunpaw didn't often play. He didn't often do anything fun. He was an outcast from things like that. But Sunpaw didn't care. He really didn't like to play. But when he was with Dawnpaw, for some reason, he did.
Dawnpaw herself was unsure of what to do. Honestly, she didn't care what they did, she just wanted to be with him. "Well, we could do those things if you'd like or we could just stay here and chat." She said, gazing into his eyes sweetly. Nervous that he wouldn't want her to do this or he wouldn't like it, Dawnpaw scooted closer to him st that their fur touched each other's. She avoided his gaze for a moment, and moved her tail back and forth on the ground apprehensively.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old August 19th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
Dawnpaw herself was unsure of what to do. Honestly, she didn't care what they did, she just wanted to be with him. "Well, we could do those things if you'd like or we could just stay here and chat." She said, gazing into his eyes sweetly. Nervous that he wouldn't want her to do this or he wouldn't like it, Dawnpaw scooted closer to him st that their fur touched each other's. She avoided his gaze for a moment, and moved her tail back and forth on the ground apprehensively.

At the sudden touch, Sunpaw couldn't help but move away. Sure he cared a lot about Dawnpaw, she was like a sister to him. Maybe more, he wasn't ready for the way she had moved so closed so that their fur touched. They weren't sleeping next to each other! The gazing into the eyes wasn't as bad, but he still didn't like it. It made Sunpaw uncomfortable. "Maybe we can just sit here and chat." he stated, still a bit nervous. He didn't like the fur brushing, so the tom moved away a bit. He wasn't in the mood. He cared about Dawnpaw, with all his heart, but no, just no.