Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by JellyCat
Today 06:59 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:56 PM
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by Windy
Today 06:47 PM
Wren finder [rc/atari]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:44 PM
Feathers and Wax Make of...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2020, 08:52 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Nightkit woke up then glanced over to her still sleeping siblings and mother, before getting up and stretching as she let out a yawn. It hadn't been to long since they returned and a faint scent of twoleg still lingered on her fur.

It seemed to still be quite early although she wasn't sure. The white kit took a few steps forward before flopping down on her side and rolling onto her back
"borde..." she shighed.
Sleep had now long left her, and even if she wanted she couldn't fall back too sleep again; she rolled onto her other side and started scan who was already awake and who wasn't.
(open!)
Shadequill went into the nursery to check on his kits and mate again. They were sleeping soundly, which made him smile. He made sure to give them a little nuzzle before he padded off. He then saw a white kitten on her side, looking right at him.
"Hello, little one. I was just checking on my mate and kits, how are you?"
@Wings @Shimm @Solstice X
@
Old March 1st, 2020, 09:14 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightkit jumped a little at the sudden sound of the toms voice, she hadn't realized that she had been staring straight at him.
"oh! Uh..h-hi..!" she mowed, lifting her head up.
She spoke quietly with the usual stutter that would hopefully soon fade away. Her eyes went from the tom to his mate and kits, she hadn't really noticed them before up until now. She soon looked back to the tom and spoke, again, with her usual quiet voice and stutter "i'm f-fine sir.. a-and yo-you?"
@Cloudsky
Old March 1st, 2020, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Nightkit jumped a little at the sudden sound of the toms voice, she hadn't realized that she had been staring straight at him.
"oh! Uh..h-hi..!" she mowed, lifting her head up.
She spoke quietly with the usual stutter that would hopefully soon fade away. Her eyes went from the tom to his mate and kits, she hadn't really noticed them before up until now. She soon looked back to the tom and spoke, again, with her usual quiet voice and stutter "i'm f-fine sir.. a-and yo-you?"
@Cloudsky
He looked at the stuttering kit and gently smiled at her.
"I'm alright, as I said I've been checking up on my loved ones. Are you hungry, because I just caught a mouse." His voice was more gentle than usual, and he went out of the nursery and came right back with the mouse.
"It's a bit small, but I don't think that's really a problem for you." He let out a mrrow and sat down.
Old March 1st, 2020, 09:31 AM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsky View Post
He looked at the stuttering kit and gently smiled at her.
"I'm alright, as I said I've been checking up on my loved ones. Are you hungry, because I just caught a mouse." His voice was more gentle than usual, and he went out of the nursery and came right back with the mouse.
"It's a bit small, but I don't think that's really a problem for you." He let out a mrrow and sat down.
Nightkit was somewhat put at ease thanks to the tom's gentle voice, she sat up and although hesitant to do so, she nodded. Ofcourse it wasn't like her mother didn't feed her, quite the opposite, she was just a little hungry right now and didn't want to wake her up.
"t-thank you" she said looking at the tom, before her different coloured eyes fell upon the mouse.
Again, she was a little hesitant, but still took a bite of what was her favourite food: mouse.

After having taken a few small bites she looked up at the tom again "w-what is yo-you'r-e na-ame s-sir?" she asked quietly.
Old March 1st, 2020, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Nightkit was somewhat put at ease thanks to the tom's gentle voice, she sat up and although hesitant to do so, she nodded. Ofcourse it wasn't like her mother didn't feed her, quite the opposite, she was just a little hungry right now and didn't want to wake her up.
"t-thank you" she said looking at the tom, before her different coloured eyes fell upon the mouse.
Again, she was a little hesitant, but still took a bite of what was her favourite food: mouse.

After having taken a few small bites she looked up at the tom again "w-what is yo-you'r-e na-ame s-sir?" she asked quietly.
"My name is Shadequill, because I can be a little prickly towards other warriors sometimes." He let out a slight mrrow, then continued, "What about you, little one? After all, I can't just call you 'little one' all the time."
Old March 1st, 2020, 09:44 AM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
"My name is Shadequill, because I can be a little prickly towards other warriors sometimes." He let out a slight mrrow, then continued, "What about you, little one? After all, I can't just call you 'little one' all the time."
"re-really? Yo-ou don't se-em pri-pri-prickly a-at all" she commented in surprise.
"m-my name i-is N-Nightkit" she answered after having taken another bite if the mouse "s-some are sur-surprised by m-my n-name b-because i'm a w-white kit" she then added. It was true; Nightkit was perhaps a bit of an unusual name for a white kit. But when she thought about it, it was perhaps for the time she and her siblings had been born, although she was not sure.
Old March 1st, 2020, 09:53 AM

Quote:
"re-really? Yo-ou don't se-em pri-pri-prickly a-at all" she commented in surprise.
"m-my name i-is N-Nightkit" she answered after having taken another bite if the mouse "s-some are sur-surprised by m-my n-name b-because i'm a w-white kit" she then added. It was true; Nightkit was perhaps a bit of an unusual name for a white kit. But when she thought about it, it was perhaps for the time she and her siblings had been born, although she was not sure.
Shadequill was a bit surprised that her name was Nightkit, but then he had an idea.
"Well, maybe your name is Nightkit because on some nights, the moon shines bright enough that the world looks white, a bit like your own pelt." He decided not to comment on the prickly part, because he didn't need to convince a kit he was a bad guy, he really wasn't. He just doesn't like most warriors.
Old March 1st, 2020, 10:03 AM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Shadequill was a bit surprised that her name was Nightkit, but then he had an idea.
"Well, maybe your name is Nightkit because on some nights, the moon shines bright enough that the world looks white, a bit like your own pelt." He decided not to comment on the prickly part, because he didn't need to convince a kit he was a bad guy, he really wasn't. He just doesn't like most warriors.
"y-yeah, that must b-be it" she said now smiling up at Shadequill "I w-would really li-like to se-e that s-some day" Nightkit said, trying to imagine what the world would look like all white.
"i-is it f-fun being a wa-warrior? Do...do you h-have t-to hurt o-ther ca-cat's a lot..? she asked after a few moments of thinking. Her voice started happy and curious but got a ltitle sad, slightly shaky, when it came to her second question.
Old March 1st, 2020, 10:08 AM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@MagicCat99

Owlkit tossed the leaf into the air, tensed up his legs, springing into the air to take it from Cottonkit.
This is fun.
he thought. I like having friends.

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old March 1st, 2020, 10:23 AM

Quote:
"y-yeah, that must b-be it" she said now smiling up at Shadequill "I w-would really li-like to se-e that s-some day" Nightkit said, trying to imagine what the world would look like all white.
"i-is it f-fun being a wa-warrior? Do...do you h-have t-to hurt o-ther ca-cat's a lot..? she asked after a few moments of thinking. Her voice started happy and curious but got a ltitle sad, slightly shaky, when it came to her second question.
He paused when she asked those questions, and thought about it for a moment.
"Well, being a warrior can be fun sometimes! You can play... Hide and fight, where you hide, and if the other cat finds you, you try to not get tagged. You can also play Catch the Mouse, which is a bit like Hide and Fight, except you're the seeker, and you kill the prey if you find it. As for the second question... Only if the other clan attacks first, or if we need land." He tried to explain being a warrior as best he could without scaring her, so he made warrior duties sound like fun games instead.
Closed Thread