Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by dagnyme
Today 07:44 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:38 PM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by JellyCat
Today 06:59 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:56 PM
Wren finder [rc/atari]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 21st, 2019, 09:11 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Her paws scrambled to catch the ground, but it was too late. Tawnystep went crashing into Adderheart with a yelp, rolling over and landing on her side. She laid still for many heartbeats, cursing her luck as she caught her breath. Once she was ready to stand once more, the russet molly pulled herself to her paws and turned toward her Clanmate, glaring daggers as she shook dust from her pelt.
"That was my prey!" she exclaimed, stamping her paw on the ground with irritation evident in her voice. Her tail lashed. "You stole my catch and nearly broke my neck!" Tawnystep growled. She huffed, baring her teeth as she stifled the urge to pounce on Adderheart, itching to swipe her upside the head for stealing the prey she was chasing. Her ears flattened and her claws flexed into the ground with a low, annoyed grumble slipping through her lips.
It seemed as soon as her jaws clamped shut on the mouse's head, did a heavy weight go crashing into her side, forcing all of the air out of her lungs in a strong grunt, her jaws tightening even more on the mouse as she went toppling, rolling several feet away from where she stood. Once she was no longer moving, she dropped the mouse and stood, woozy and somewhat swaying on her feet. She gave herself a moment to recollect before she finally looked to the other she-cat, ear flicking dismissively at the exclamation. "It was getting away, you scared off mine so I wanted to make sure something was caught," she meowed coolly, her yellow eyes unwavering. Despite being tired, Adderheart was not a cat that backed down. She wasn't a pushover, and she wasn't scared of conflict.
"I will apologize for not announcing myself to you, but I will not apologize for bringing down prey that could have warned off even more prey in this part of the territory with its squeaking. You can take the credit for the kill, I don't really care, it doesn't matter. It's dead. It's going to be eaten, take it back to feed the elders, they need it." There was a tired note in her voice, almost as if she didn't want to have this conversation, like she shouldn't be having this conversation because it was childish.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 21st, 2019, 09:11 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
"three!" The tom sprinted left, refusing to stop intil he was almsot to another clan territory. The badger, at least, should have lost them

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Littlewish did the same, running off in the opposite direction. He stopped, trying to catch his breath. He jogged back, approaching the hill. The badger was gone!

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 21st, 2019, 10:15 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
It seemed as soon as her jaws clamped shut on the mouse's head, did a heavy weight go crashing into her side, forcing all of the air out of her lungs in a strong grunt, her jaws tightening even more on the mouse as she went toppling, rolling several feet away from where she stood. Once she was no longer moving, she dropped the mouse and stood, woozy and somewhat swaying on her feet. She gave herself a moment to recollect before she finally looked to the other she-cat, ear flicking dismissively at the exclamation. "It was getting away, you scared off mine so I wanted to make sure something was caught," she meowed coolly, her yellow eyes unwavering. Despite being tired, Adderheart was not a cat that backed down. She wasn't a pushover, and she wasn't scared of conflict.
"I will apologize for not announcing myself to you, but I will not apologize for bringing down prey that could have warned off even more prey in this part of the territory with its squeaking. You can take the credit for the kill, I don't really care, it doesn't matter. It's dead. It's going to be eaten, take it back to feed the elders, they need it." There was a tired note in her voice, almost as if she didn't want to have this conversation, like she shouldn't be having this conversation because it was childish.
She grumbled, glaring at the feline. "Fine." Tawnystep's tail lashed, swiping up dust from the ground. Her ear flicked and she began to step toward the feline, aiming for the mouse so she could take it to camp. Stopping, she then frowned and looked away. "I have to catch something myself," the she-cat mumbled, seemingly to herself. Her nose twitched and she sighed quietly, having begun to calm down.
Tawnystep moved away from the other and began to head toward the deeper end of the territory, silently cursing the horrible nature of how her day was going. She stopped once she was a few tail-lengths from Adderheart, closing her eyes and taking a breath. Her head swiveled to look back over her shoulder, a forced smile appearing on her lips. "You can have it. You caught it, it's yours." With a flick of her russet tail, she began to walk alone, continuing on her path to try to catch something.
Old November 21st, 2019, 10:25 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge's heart stopped in his chest.

The last thing he expected to see when he went on this walk was a familiar body curled up in the grass, a creamy pelt he hadn't seen since.. that battle. It was surreal. Was he dreaming? This had to be a dream, right? No, he knew it wasn't. This was real, and it made things worse.

"Aspenflight." His enemy then turned unfortunate victim, a cat he never meant to kill. His paw had slipped, and in that moment he watched the life bleed from his eyes. The life of a cat beloved by two cats Foxpudge considered his friends, he took him from them, and now-- he was back?

His stomach churned uneasily as he stared down at his motionless form. Foxpudge felt like he was going to throw up, a vivid reminder of all the blood on Aspenflight's pelt, the warmth seeping from his body as he succumbed to the throat injury. His pelt was clean now, but.. Foxpudge couldn't get the image out of his mind. He killed him. Oh, Stars, he killed him, and now he was back-- was this some sort of sick vengeance by StarClan? A twisted joke, destined to make him suffer for his mistakes?

He never wanted to hurt anyone.. it was the last thing he desired. And now he was being faced by the beginning of his misdeeds: his first kill. At least.. he knew he wasn't alone in being one of the few resurrected cats in WindClan, though that did little to comfort the panicked, overwhelmed thoughts in his mind. "I... are you.. awake?"

@Bliss Girl

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 21st, 2019, 10:44 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

| @BILL.; |

Aspenflight laid curled on the ground after coming back from starclan. The tom kept thinking this was all just a dream. He didn't understand why he was alive and breathing. He heard a familiar voice that he didn't think he would ever see face to face again. Aspenflight blinked his eyes open and looked at Foxpudge. He jumped to his feet.

The ginger cat flattened his ears down and his lips drew back with a snarl. "I am now!", he snapped. Half of him was frightened, but half of him was surprised to see him. Aspenflight straightened himself up and forced his fur to keep flat, seeing that he was no threat anymore. If starclan could forgive him he could too.

"Sorry for the hostility. This is all a shock to me. I'm not sure why I'm here.", Aspenflight meowed. The fluffy ginger tom calmed himself down by giving his chest fur small gentle licks.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 21st, 2019, 11:06 PM
the tale of six.

[CLOSED]

Her tail flicked high above her head as she caught another mouse, leading herself back from the deepest aprt of the territory. Tawnystep felt... odd. Each step seemed to be heavier, and her vision spun faintly. Was she sick? Just exhaustion- I have been awake for quite a long time, after all. Her nostrils flared and she picked up the two pieces of prey she had caught. Glancing toward her other patrol members, Tawnystep figured they wouldn't mind if she headed back to camp. She didn't feel well, they'd understand, she was sure of it.
Once away from the area, she noticed the difference in scent. It clung to her fur, the mice, everything. Tawnystep blinked in confusion, but did not pay too much attention to it as her condition quickly worsened.
As she walked, her pawsteps grew shaky, and she felt as though she were going to be sick. Dropping the mice, Tawnystep crouched and choked, emptying what little contents she had in her stomach. She groaned and stumbled to her paws. Definitely more than exhaustion.
The smallest sounds made her jump. Looking around, she tried to see things through a swirling gaze, but all she saw were faint shadows darting around. What are those? Foxes? Tawnystep felt her blood rushing through her ears, heart pounding in her chest. I'm not safe. Something is after me. Her eyes darted back and forth fearfully, watching for... something. Anything.
Shaking her head, she made it back to camp as quickly as she could, slipping into the entrance and almost toppling into the fresh-kill pile as she attempted to drop the mice. She then looked around in search of Brightstar, wanting to give her end of the patrol's report before she went to rest.
Old November 21st, 2019, 11:24 PM
the tale of six.

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Fuzzy ]

After dropping her prey on the pile, Tawnystep stumbled her way toward Brightstar, having pinpointed her location in the camp. She hobbled over, her stomach churning, and came to a shaky stop in front of the WindClan leader.
"The patrol was fine," Tawnystep reported, "I came back early as my patrol members decided to hunt together while I prefer to hunt alone." She opened her mouth to continue, but froze before any sound could arise.
Her pupils narrowed, her vision getting blurry. The russet feline lurched forward and vomited once more, emptying the rest of her stomach. She stood stumbling for many heartbeats, then looked up at Brightstar and snarling. Without a word, Tawnystep leaped at the leader, her paws outstretched and claws unsheathed, swiping wildly at Brightstar and aiming toward any bit of fur and flesh she could see. Only deep growls and snarls were heard as she did so, no coherent words being formed. She had to attack before she was attacked first.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 12:43 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @Fuzzy ]

After dropping her prey on the pile, Tawnystep stumbled her way toward Brightstar, having pinpointed her location in the camp. She hobbled over, her stomach churning, and came to a shaky stop in front of the WindClan leader.
"The patrol was fine," Tawnystep reported, "I came back early as my patrol members decided to hunt together while I prefer to hunt alone." She opened her mouth to continue, but froze before any sound could arise.
Her pupils narrowed, her vision getting blurry. The russet feline lurched forward and vomited once more, emptying the rest of her stomach. She stood stumbling for many heartbeats, then looked up at Brightstar and snarling. Without a word, Tawnystep leaped at the leader, her paws outstretched and claws unsheathed, swiping wildly at Brightstar and aiming toward any bit of fur and flesh she could see. Only deep growls and snarls were heard as she did so, no coherent words being formed. She had to attack before she was attacked first.

Being approached by at least one of the hunting patrol members Brightstar was pleased. Though she couldn't help but notice the way she walked. Weird, is she okay? The molly asked herself as Tawnystep stopped in front of her to report.
Nodding Brighstar gave a pleasant smile, pleased cats where starting to report back again. Before she could respond however the russet warrior in front of her threw-up right in front of her. Not wanting any on her Bright took a step back. "Are you o-" The creamy molly's voice was cut off as Twanystep snarled and leapt at her unexpectedly. Claws sliced her cheek and ripped her ear as the warrior brought her down. Causing a yelp of surprise to escape her mouth.
"What in StarClan's name is wrong with you?!" Brightstar demanded attempting to kick the warrior off her while also trying to keep away from her claws and teeth. This was no reason for this warrior to be acting the way!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 22nd, 2019, 05:32 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Littlewish glanced over at the shivering apprentices. No one is going to die today- He thought, glancing at the badger. At least, not if I can help it. He glanced at Springtail, nodding. He curled his tail around the two apprentices.
"Run to Riverclan." He ordered the siblings. he agreed with Springtail. He turned back to face the badger.
"Springtail, I'm staying."

~~~

Runningpaw scrambled down the hill, not staying for another second longer. She managed to find a stopping point halfway down.
"Come on Topazpaw!!"

Topazpaw scrambled down with Runningpaw, diving into an old burrow and making room for his sister. His heart was pounding wildly. That badger was already injured.. and it smelled of ThunderClan..

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old November 22nd, 2019, 07:04 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Being approached by at least one of the hunting patrol members Brightstar was pleased. Though she couldn't help but notice the way she walked. Weird, is she okay? The molly asked herself as Tawnystep stopped in front of her to report.
Nodding Brighstar gave a pleasant smile, pleased cats where starting to report back again. Before she could respond however the russet warrior in front of her threw-up right in front of her. Not wanting any on her Bright took a step back. "Are you o-" The creamy molly's voice was cut off as Twanystep snarled and leapt at her unexpectedly. Claws sliced her cheek and ripped her ear as the warrior brought her down. Causing a yelp of surprise to escape her mouth.
"What in StarClan's name is wrong with you?!" Brightstar demanded attempting to kick the warrior off her while also trying to keep away from her claws and teeth. This was no reason for this warrior to be acting the way!
Her lips curled as she did anything she could to hurt Brightstar. She seemed wild, almost as though she had gone mad. Tawnystep's breathing was heavy, chest heaving violently. Her eyes stared at nothing. With a growl, the she-cat was pushed off of Brightstar, being kicked in the stomach and winded. She choked on her snarls and stopped, stumbling around before leaping once more. However, as soon as she did so, Tawnystep lost consciousness, passing out mid-air and falling limp. Completely unconscious.
Closed Thread