ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:10 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by birdbrain
Today 02:04 AM

Old November 18th, 2022, 05:01 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Muskrat Mire

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleander View Post
☄. *. ⋆ Honeysplash
Once the others had joined the patrol they quickly lead the way toward Muskrat Mire, tail flicking as they were in the more humid area of Thunderclan, they hummed lightly, turning toward the others, "Be careful of the muskrats, Tumblepaw you will be with me so I can teach you. Lilacfall you can go where you would like to hunt just be careful. Muskrats can hurt you a lot."
@maple. @Streamtail
Lilacfall nods and pads away. Seeing a robin she creeps up slowly before pouncing, proudly carrying her catch back she burries it for later and goes out again.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old November 18th, 2022, 08:21 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleander View Post
☄. *. ⋆ Honeysplash
Once the others had joined the patrol they quickly lead the way toward Muskrat Mire, tail flicking as they were in the more humid area of Thunderclan, they hummed lightly, turning toward the others, "Be careful of the muskrats, Tumblepaw you will be with me so I can teach you. Lilacfall you can go where you would like to hunt just be careful. Muskrats can hurt you a lot."
@maple. @Streamtail
With a nod, Tumblepaw padded after Honeysplash, looking out for the muskrats... despite not knowing what they look like.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old November 19th, 2022, 09:47 AM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: Giant's Rest

Moonpaw sniffed out a squirrel and, wanting to impress her patrol mates, dropped into a skilled hunting crouch. She pounced and killed it with a sharp bite.

@Flea @~SilverShine~

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old November 19th, 2022, 10:40 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Batblood
@~SilverShine~ @Fernwillow

After the strengthening of the camp, the Keeper had stopped guarding outside the nursery and gone back to his other duties and he was now watching the life of the clan go about as patrols were assigned out. He half-heartedly had listened for his name. But his head turned as he felt a gaze on him, and his eyes met the deputy's as he saw a thinking look in Copperfire's gaze. A moment later he was given a patrol to lead and figured the deputy had been sizing him up for a patrol, perhaps remembering the event.

The two apprentices he would be leading were quick to show up (and he was glad he wouldn't have to wait around for them to get there) so Batblood wasted no time getting moving toward Giant's rest. "I take it both of you know how to hunt, so it will be for the best if we split up a little. But stay close enough so that you can call for me if something happens." If there was nothing more he'd like to get started now. Moonpaw seemed quick with her first catch, and unless Stormpaw ad something to complain about Batblood would head out now.

He lowered himself into the vegetation somewhat and began to check the air for scents.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old November 19th, 2022, 11:19 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werecat View Post
@SpiritedWarrior

Thunderclaw shook his head,"Of course not. I never mind company!" He turned and took a popular squirrel trail.
Flameheart smiled happily after hearing her offer to accompany the tom was accepted. Following the older warrior, she took the opportunity to look around, having never really seen this part of the territory before. The scents surrounding the area were very familiar- squirrels, so it would hopefully be easy to track down and hunt them.

"Do you come here to hunt often?" she asked, gazing around at the tall trees as they walked down the squirrel trail.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old November 19th, 2022, 02:48 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

* hunting! uhhh oh boy* he thought nervous then went to find a prey he lowered hiimself stalking closely the tom pounced with a deep grab with his teeth the tom lifted and smiled then continued to hunt
@Flea @Fernwillow

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 20th, 2022, 03:14 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

So much was happening at once - the previously panicking apprentice found it hard to keep track of it. So very hard. She had to sit back, behind the commanding warrior, trying her very best not to look at the body, trying not to think of the argument taking place over it. That wasn't what Badgerbranch deserved, that wasn't what any fallen warrior deserved. And still it was happening. Dandelionpaw felt almost tired when her yellow-green eyes lifted to meet Hazelpaw's, the fellow apprentice's question just barely ringing in her ears. Albeit still shaken, the warrior-aged bengal managed to pull a smile, nodding slowly.
"Y-yeah. Just... Like, a bit shaken."
She hadn't expected her voice to sound so soft - like a small breath. Embarrassed, she cleared her throat and looked away.
"Um- thank you.."
The brown and white apprentice mew as she suddenly looked back to Hazelpaw, wanting to thank the apprentice for her help. It was kind... Dandelionpaw appreciated it.

Then, came Bumblebreak. The small smile she had barely mustered for Hazelpaw fell as she came to look upon the warrior, momentarily averting her gaze before nodding in understanding. She wasn't sure how to start - when to start. The bengal looked past the warrior to the body then back to the warrior, taking in a deep breath.
"Well- uhm... I was.. Ah, following back. But I must've gotten... Off track. Too distracted, I guess. And when I tried to like, orientate myself back on the correct way, to camp, there was this... Weird smell."
She couldn't help the fretful glance towards Badgerbranch, now knowing it came from... That.
"I decided to, like, follow it because... Well if it's dangerous, and... And I'm basically finished with my training..." she winced "I-I know it was stupid. I just... Thought that if it was dangerous, I should, like, know what it is, so I can act... Accordingly?"
Stupid, stupid, of course that hadn't been the right choice. Bumblebreak was certainly going to be mad at her for this.
"A-anyway... When I followed the scent, I found... Him. Badgerbranch... I-I don't know if you, like, remember him, he-- he was a warrior. Here. And, like, I guess, went missing when I was just a young apprentice... I think. Or big kit... No, apprentice. The point is - I saw him around. I... I guess he... tried to get back, but..."
She couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence, eyes falling onto the wounded, old body.
"He must've been here for a while"
She muttered softly, forgetting what she had to do until a shift in her paws brought her attention back onto the matter at paw. Right. That... All that wasn't what Bumblebreak asked for.
"S-sorry... Uhm- after I, well, found him, I... Wanted to, like, say goodbye... Send him of? I didn't know him very well, but... He was still a good warrior... I think. He looked nice, back then. So, I also thought he should be buried, with everyone else, you know? He couldn't... Stay here, anyway... So- so I called for help, because he's, like, heavy. That's when Streamtail showed up, followed by Russetflare who... Got really close." A bit of an uncomfortable expression "And then Hazelpaw suddenly came and, I think, attacked him... For that."
She briefly glanced back to where the few had presumably left.
"That's... All that happened. B-because then you came and, well... You know the rest"
Finished, Dandelionpaw felt... Weird. Uncomfortable. Awkward. Embarrassed - still shaken. Many emotions all at once, and she couldn't quite meet the warrior's gaze because of that. Knowing she probably let them all down by making bad choices, and letting Badgerbranch down. It had become a mess.

[ @jupiter @dino. @NinjaBloss @Streamtail @forest - III'm not exactly sure who's turn it was again, so apologies for that! ]

Old November 21st, 2022, 08:10 AM
I am who I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Flameheart smiled happily after hearing her offer to accompany the tom was accepted. Following the older warrior, she took the opportunity to look around, having never really seen this part of the territory before. The scents surrounding the area were very familiar- squirrels, so it would hopefully be easy to track down and hunt them.

"Do you come here to hunt often?" she asked, gazing around at the tall trees as they walked down the squirrel trail.

"Only when I'm in the mood for giving the elders and kits squirrels. The squirrels are quite abundant on these trails." He crouched, tail lilting back and forth and pounced into the foliage. With a soft snap and a few minutes, he returned, a dead squirrel in his jaws.
Old November 22nd, 2022, 05:01 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Honeysplash
Once Lilacfall had gone their way, Honeysplash's tail flicked as they looked at Tumblepaw, luckily no muskrats were around it seemed, though that could change quickly, "Okay copy this crouch and movement once I show it to you. It's called the hunters crouch."

The warrior easily moved into a low crouch, tail kept low, and ears were perked as so they could listen for any prey, and they started to slowly stalk forward, keeping their paws quiet. Once they had moved forward a few times they stopped and turned to look at zir apprentice, "Now you try it."

@maple.

@Streamtail

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 23rd, 2022, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ View Post
* hunting! uhhh oh boy* he thought nervous then went to find a prey he lowered hiimself stalking closely the tom pounced with a deep grab with his teeth the tom lifted and smiled then continued to hunt
@Flea @Fernwillow
Moonpaw pounced on a nearby mouse, just barely catching it. “Lucky catch I guess!”
@Flea

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!

Last edited by Fernwillow; November 23rd, 2022 at 12:20 PM.