Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 01:45 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:44 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 01:44 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 01:43 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ghost<3
Today 01:38 PM

Old November 23rd, 2022, 10:07 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Spiderthroat
@x ghostie

The Calico was splayed out on this bridge made of tree, basking in the warmth that it gave. It wasn't as good as a rock, but he'd trade a rock for the sound the Waterfall made any day. Escaping out here to relax away from the loud Clan. Although this loud was an acceptable loud, it wasn't loud in a hollow promises and anxiety filled with stress and frustration kind of way. It was a 'I'm going to eat this rock, even though mom is telling me not to' kind of way. Not peaceful...but a step up from what it had been.

It felt weird, however, not having fights and arguments almost every day or every other day. Call him old but something in his bones missed it. He wanted that rusk, that sinking feeling in his gut that was rapidly replaced with elation as he wins the battle. The thrill of it all. He didn't know what to do with his paws, didn't know what he was supposed to be doing. He hadn't been put on a patrol, so there's no sense in going out and snatching food if they're being well feed as is. The moment patrols are lacking, however, is the moment he'll get up and stop being lazy.

As Spiderthroat let out a drawn out sigh, he heard an unnatural rustling coming from somewhere behind. Lifting his head up he turned his gaze towards where he believed he heard the noise, ears perked. Maybe it was just a bird, or maybe a vole or something else along those lines.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old November 24th, 2022, 01:57 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

~ Moosecrash | Hunting Post ~

The massive tom made his way to Wisteria Falls once more, taking note of those who were already there. Everything seemed in order here. The thought brought him a sense of relief. This beautiful, calm area was a true asset to Thunderclan. Parting his jaws to scent the air, Moosecrash wove his way into the undergrowth. He may have taken it upon himself to patrol the area regularly, but it would be a good idea to take the time to hunt here as well.
His hazel eyes snapped open as he heard a rustling in the undergrowth. A squirrel was nearby, digging among the roots of a tree for nuts to eat. With a smirk, the Maine Coon dropped into a hunting crouch, ignoring the mild pang of pain from the scars on his shoulders. He crept forward slowly, gaze fixed on the feathery tail of the creature. Pulling his paws underneath himself, he launched through the air, paws planting squarely on the back of the creature. His size meant there was enough force to immediately snap the spine, putting the squirrel to rest. Taking a moment, Moosecrash lifted his face skyward.
"Thank you for this prey," he murmured before carefully picking up the squirrel. It wasn't large, probably young. Perhaps this was it's first leaf-fall. Regardless, it would feed someone well. Turning away, he began to walk back in the direction of camp.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old November 27th, 2022, 11:08 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Giant's Rest

Batblood
@~SilverShine~ @Fernwillow

The dark-furred tom slipped away into the undergrowth, pleased to be partly and momentarily freed from the other two and finally being allowed to just act and do what a cat was born to do. Hunt. Smooth movements, paw barely making sounds as they were placed on the cold ground, and tail hovering over the dead leaves. Quiet as a snake as he crept forward.

The first sound to catch his attention was made by a mouse, which was swiftly killed by him. After that, he found a robin that had settled on the ground to pick at something. A mistake considering this was the hunting grounds of a very large group of cats. And that mistake would come to be its doom since it wasn't difficult to sneak up on it and pounce.

Two catches, that would do for now since he trusted the apprentices would also make sure to catch something at least, so he turned back to waited for them to return.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old November 27th, 2022, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea View Post

Batblood
@~SilverShine~ @Fernwillow

The dark-furred tom slipped away into the undergrowth, pleased to be partly and momentarily freed from the other two and finally being allowed to just act and do what a cat was born to do. Hunt. Smooth movements, paw barely making sounds as they were placed on the cold ground, and tail hovering over the dead leaves. Quiet as a snake as he crept forward.

The first sound to catch his attention was made by a mouse, which was swiftly killed by him. After that, he found a robin that had settled on the ground to pick at something. A mistake considering this was the hunting grounds of a very large group of cats. And that mistake would come to be its doom since it wasn't difficult to sneak up on it and pounce.

Two catches, that would do for now since he trusted the apprentices would also make sure to catch something at least, so he turned back to waited for them to return.
Moonpaw returned to Batblood carrying the squirrel and mouse she caught. “Look it! I caught these both!” She sat down and waited for Stormpaw to return.

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old November 27th, 2022, 07:10 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Stormpaw stalked a bird thats pecking at the ground as he was close enough he pounced then returned quitely" i got the prey" he meowed
@Flea @Fernwillow
Old November 27th, 2022, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ View Post
Stormpaw stalked a bird thats pecking at the ground as he was close enough he pounced then returned quitely" i got the prey" he meowed
@Flea @Fernwillow
“Great! We should probably head back now so we can complete it on time!” Moonpaw bounced to her paws and collected all of the fresh kill she had caught.

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old November 29th, 2022, 10:27 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werecat View Post
"Only when I'm in the mood for giving the elders and kits squirrels. The squirrels are quite abundant on these trails." He crouched, tail lilting back and forth and pounced into the foliage. With a soft snap and a few minutes, he returned, a dead squirrel in his jaws.
Flameheart raised a brow. I suppose warriors take turns giving the elders and kits prey... makes sense. She looked around once more, this time her green eyes were looking in the branches of the trees for any squirrels that seemed oblivious to the pair of warriors below them. As she was staring, her ears turned their attention to snaps of twigs and squirrel scent. Turning her eyes toward the scent, she realized the squirrel was already dead and in her Clanmates' jaws.

"Oh, well done!" she purred softly and began stalking in the opposite direction the tom had, her crouch low and her tail still. Silently, Flameheart traversed through the thick undergrowth and let the wind come toward her face as she stalked a squirrel. It was thin, a sign the weather around the forest would change soon, but the squirrel was tall- lengthy. Guess it's best to try to catch it...

The young warrior quickened her pace and paused as soon as she got closer to her prey. Staring at the small creature, Flameheart exhaled softly and pounced, though the squirrel was not in her jaws nor was it under her paws. Darn it! she hissed softly and padded back to Thunderclaw.

"That squirrel darted right under me and escaped," she reported unhappily. "I don't hunt in this part of the territory, so I suppose that makes me inexperienced... doesn't help I'm a newer warrior."

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old November 30th, 2022, 06:46 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

=== > @Starfall
Asterdance's stomach was rolling with anxiety, churning in uncomfortable motions, threatening to throw up the food they had swallowed. This wasn't this first time going out of camp alone - but it was one of the first few times. They were attempting to get better. Grasping out straws how to heal, how to step over the triggers that plagued them day and night. They were getting better. Asterdance was out in the camp alone.

Their plan was to go the furthest they've had. They wanted to live again. To explore. The warrior moved swiftly through the territory, letting their paws carry them across the wind. Soon, they were starting to pick up in speed. The adrenaline running through their veins... Asterdance felt a gleeful grin started to spread across their face.

They broke out into a fast sprint, paws slamming against the ground. Their pupils dilated largely, freedom.

Bursting through wisteria bushes, the petals clung to their pelt, and they let out a ferocious war cry. Oh hey. There was Spidy-bro.

Oh wait.

HEY!!! Asterdance KNEW THAT GUY!!

He looked rather calm. Relaxed.

Would be a shame.

If someone was to.

Interrupt his peace.

It was bound to happen the moment they saw him. With mischief gleaming in their eyes, they pounced onto the tree. "RAWRR!!!! BOO!!!" Asterdance squealed, their claws digging into the tree bark to keep themself stable. "Hi!!!" Waddle waddle, they came closer to Spiderthroat. "Whatcha dooiinggg?"

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old December 1st, 2022, 09:38 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

*: Iro:*

Ahhh yes... Thunderclan territory. Quite a place to be, with the towering trees, dense undergrowth, and not to metion the 'freindly' locals who reside here. Yes, quite a place indeed.
Inhaling loudly, the cow spotted tom took in the surrounding scents. It seemed there were no present clanners in the area, which to say the least was disappointing. Iro thoroughly enjoyed bothering the living daylights out of them, and it was always a shame when no one showed up.
But he could tell that this time was different, someone would show up. He just knew it....

( OPEN)

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old December 1st, 2022, 10:39 AM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
*: Iro:*

Ahhh yes... Thunderclan territory. Quite a place to be, with the towering trees, dense undergrowth, and not to metion the 'freindly' locals who reside here. Yes, quite a place indeed.
Inhaling loudly, the cow spotted tom took in the surrounding scents. It seemed there were no present clanners in the area, which to say the least was disappointing. Iro thoroughly enjoyed bothering the living daylights out of them, and it was always a shame when no one showed up.
But he could tell that this time was different, someone would show up. He just knew it....

( OPEN)
Lilacfall was hunting when she saw an unfamiliar cat, they smelled like an outsider, "Who are you? State your business being here! I won't repeat myself before I rip a couple patches of fur out!" She hisses taking up a defensive stance.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; December 1st, 2022 at 10:40 AM.