Last post by burntToast
Today 04:38 PM
Ambushing a Hawk [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 04:32 PM

Old May 27th, 2020, 01:03 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Nettlespark had settled down properly by the time his apprentice caught up, and when Cowpaw approaches and speaks, he swivels his head to gaze at the younger tom. The moment he admitted to missing his home Clan, a pang of pity reverberates within the warrior. He couldn't empathize with him, no, but he could still imagine how difficult it really was, getting to know a whole new way of life in a whole new setting. He nods slowly, not saying anything. He couldn't think of what to say, anyway. His eyes go back to the moors as he wonders for a moment why Cowpaw had even asked Icestar if he could stay with them anyway. But before he could ask any tactless, snoopy questions, Creekwind arrives.
"It's fine," he meows dismissively, not wanting to get into any long-winded conversations or confrontations. Besides, it seemed that the she-cat genuinely felt bad about it. While that didn't make him feel good about himself, it helped to loosen his grip on the bitterness on the whole situation. "Cowpaw's noticed an abnormal smell hereabouts," he informs her, nodding towards the apprentice. He couldn't detect anything out of the usual himself, so he was curious about what Cowpaw could scent.
[ @vermin @Shimm ]
Old May 27th, 2020, 01:06 PM
all that i’ll ever need

As Flurryheart fought against Creek, a second rogue appeared from the undergrowth. This cat cared naught for either member of the fight, but he’d gone too long without letting out some of his anger and this seemed a perfect way to do it. Besides, the stench of the clans was only making him feel more like killing something. Thus, the distracted clan cat was the perfect target.

Watching Flurryheart strike out at the other rogue, the dark brown tom crept up from behind and leapt, using his signature move. He landed perfectly on the tom’s back and hooked a paw around to slice the fluffy tom’s throat with perfectly sharpened claws. Just as the gurgling started, the rogue gracefully hopped to the ground, nodded to his fellow rogue, and disappeared into the foliage.

-

Flurryheart had been to preoccupied with fighting the she-cat to hear the other rogue creeping up behind him. Perhaps it was the fatigue that dampened his senses. Whatever caused his lapse in ability didn’t matter within moments as the first sign he noticed of the other tom came in the form of claws in his throat. Flurryheart gasped as the claws tore across his neck and the large warrior soon realized that it came out in a gurgle. Flurryheart fell to the ground and writhed, still too in shock to really feel the pain but definitely noticing his inability to breath. It was over within moments and the life left his eyes as he reminisced regretfully on his life. If only he’d made more of an effort to find love. Maybe he wouldn’t be dying alone.
Old May 27th, 2020, 05:33 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Like a bobblehead saying 'mhm, mhm' excitedly at them both then gestured his tail far off to the right along the borderline. "I'll show you!" And then he was off like a jackrabbit weaving through the shrubs turning tail to see if they're following behind and cautiously looked left and right before advancing ahead. He sneezed, twitching his nose from the strong, pungent smell of pine now that the pine trees seem to close in, clustering around them. It was getting kind of dark, the sun light's unable to penetrate through to brighten up the forest floor. Paws slicked on the wet leaves yet it didn't break the tom's pace and came to a screeching halt. "Here! It's here!" he pointed at a bunch of piled leaves, a small glint flashed in it. Cowpaw carelessly brushed away the leaves with his paw to show an odd contraption. It shone a greyish-silver color with teeth. "It bites, look look.." eyes dashing through he found a branch and picked it up with his jaw then slowly stuck it between the shiny teeth... CLANK! It clamped down, snapping the branch in half. "Just imagine if that was my paw!" he stared eye wide at his clanmates. "Gosh, good thing I stopped and looked around. There was another one but I took care of it!"

Last edited by tye; May 27th, 2020 at 05:35 PM.
Old May 27th, 2020, 06:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Rainquail @Quailsong

Ears flicking he gave a nod and started to refresh the markers, he looked behind him and was hoping to see the other warrior ..but...He didnt?
"hey dimtail...where's ..misty something?"

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 27th, 2020, 08:18 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

"I can clearly see you've been eating well enough," Mountainmist snicked at her friend. She had truly missed Cloudberry, the snarky apprentice from when they'd been young and stupid was now a grown up like she was an it was indeed a strange concept to handle. Wherever to feel unsure about this entire thing, this apparently random meeting. But it wasn't random was it? It was just like them..Just like the good old days, for them to meet up here and just sit and stare at each other and just be... themselves. It was a nice change for them, to just be here and staring at each other. But then Cloudberry of course had to go ahead and start insulting Windclan. How typical was that? She didn't know any other cat who was capable of hating that much but still liking a member from said clan... Oh well, it was Cloudberry after all and she would not question it. Unless Cloud made her question it. "Me? In Shadowclan? Cloudberry we both know that I would not be able to survive a moment in that damn sketch of a forest. I cannot, breathe. If you remember right." She shook out her long fur as she finally just laid down in the grass and rolled onto her back, stretching the front paws. "Ohh.. Cloud I would've joined you. But you and I both know... that the moors my home. Got an apprentice now... Though he's soon becoming a warrior too."

Cloudberry let out a huff of amusement. It reminded her of the teasing she got as an apprentice. Getting called fat was something she was used to. "I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!" She would always say... Before some, unspeakable, events she didn't eat as much as she did now. Cloud knew that, she knew things changed after that. It just didn't bother her anymore. She used to be a more agile, average weight for her size if not lighter. You'd never believe that though. No one is ShadowClan would. All they ever knew was her pudgy self.
Tail slightly lashing Cloudberry pulled herself from her thoughts. Just to listen to Mountainmist turn her down again. Over and over this had happened. Why wouldn't she just give up? Maybe she should have long ago. "I've survived moons..." She'd mutter at the comment. Cloudberry hated hearing this! Just like when they were apprentices. "It's not all dark and smelly y'know. We've got open spaces, pine smells nice too and there's places here that aren't just bleak darkness." The fluff ball would point out, however pointless it was. Cloudberry flopped down as well, staying on her side of the border. It was like an invisible wall separated them. Always would... "C'mon you can't use an apprentice as an accuse. They don't train forever." She paused before huffing again. "Yeah, you've always loved it there huh."

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 28th, 2020, 02:32 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHTOWL View Post
@Rainquail @Quailsong

Ears flicking he gave a nod and started to refresh the markers, he looked behind him and was hoping to see the other warrior ..but...He didnt?
"hey dimtail...where's ..misty something?"
Dimtail frowned a bit and also looked for the other warrior. When he failed to find her, he huffed, irritated she skipped on them. "I haven't the faintest idea," he hissed lowly.
"But I will be noting it when we return. Keep marking the borders, hopefully we don't encounter trouble since we're down a cat." He made sure to keep his voice low on the last part, in case an enemy patrol was, for some reason, listening in.

@Quailsong

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 28th, 2020, 07:08 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewolf View Post
Eaglepaw was walking behind her mentor when he suddenly turned on her, slamming his paws on her head. She had expected for Falcondive to be mad, but didn't think that he would hurt her again! She stood her ground, not wincing while he pummeled her with his blows. She lifted her chin a little, looking at him with a defiant glint in her eyes. She tried to keep herself calm, her head a little dizzy from the attack.
She felt her head throb in pain and she spread her paws out a little more, kipping herself stable.

Eaglepaw knew that she couldn't run away from him. He knew the territory better than her, and he was bigger, stronger, and faster than her. She knew that she couldn't fight him either. She was dwarfed by his huge size. Not to mention that she was only 6 moons. She took a deep breath and sighed in relief as the throbbing pain subsided to a small throb every so often. She didn't speak as he threatened her. She wondered why Icestar kept in the clan.
He did more to hurt it than to help it. She stayed quiet for a moment after he finished speaking before meowing, "Let's just get this over with...I want to be back in camp in time to get some fresh kill before I go to my nest." She looked away from him and watched the forest, wishing she was as far away from this tom as possible.

@BILL.
There was no remorse in him as he watched her advert her gaze from him to look at the forest.

There was no regret for striking her.

Falcondive lost any sense of compassion for this kit the moment she started arguing with him. But he did see this as a stepping stone to breaking her, something his father had once done to him to keep him in line.

If she wanted to be resistant, he would beat her. Again, and again, until she no longer had the strength to open her stupid mouth.

"We are going to Herondive Hollow next," he spoke sourly, muzzle drawn tight. "It is the ThunderClan border. Misbehave, Eaglepaw, and you will have worse than just a headache."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 28th, 2020, 11:34 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

There was no remorse in him as he watched her advert her gaze from him to look at the forest.

There was no regret for striking her.

Falcondive lost any sense of compassion for this kit the moment she started arguing with him. But he did see this as a stepping stone to breaking her, something his father had once done to him to keep him in line.

If she wanted to be resistant, he would beat her. Again, and again, until she no longer had the strength to open her stupid mouth.

"We are going to Herondive Hollow next," he spoke sourly, muzzle drawn tight. "It is the ThunderClan border. Misbehave, Eaglepaw, and you will have worse than just a headache."
Eaglepaw struggled to keep her short pelt flat. She gave her fur a couple of licks to calm herself as she heard the sourness in Falcondive's voice. He will never brake me. I might stay quiet, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to listen to him. As soon as he isn't looking, I'm going to practice attacking with another apprentice. I can't wait until I'm a warrior, free from him and free to do what I want. She shook her pelt, hoping that doing this would distract herself from the dull throbbing, but it just seemed to make it worse.

Eaglepaw froze as she heard what Falcondive said. Worse than just a headache? What's that supposed to mean?? He wouldn't kill me...Would he?She quickly unfroze, knowing she couldn't show her fear.
She nodded and walked after him through the forest.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 28th, 2020, 01:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Rainquail

Nodding, Skypaw did as told. Ears twitching, the tom peeked over at shadowclans side "hey you hear that?" to him it sounded like ..frogs? Nah it can't be! Shaking his head he kept on marking. But the noises seemed to be getting louder..how strange.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 28th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

@Puddle~

Mouseleap lead her apprentice to the last territory border of Shadowclan. She meowed, "Here is the Whispering Wetlands where we share a border with Windclan. Take a look around and ask any questions."

(Sorry I didn't see your quote oi)
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan