Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:31 AM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:25 AM
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 23rd, 2019, 04:14 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Fuzzy

The tom trotted into the now gathering crowd in slight confusion. I wonder what is happening now? Ceremonies? He thought to himself. Sitting neatly the cat wrapped hus tail around his paws and listened.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 04:26 PM
Cuber fo life!

My Mood: Lurking

@Fuzzy

Scratch walked slowly up towards the Breezerock... He wondered what his clan name would be. He was quite nervous, however, at the other cat's reaction to him joining WindClan... He just prayed they would accept him.

Here's my huggle link! I wonder who has the most huggles on WCO...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaz..._as=subscriber My YT channel! I know it's bad...
Old November 23rd, 2019, 06:00 PM
Cat in a Teacup

My Mood: Incognito

omg sorry i just noticed this))
Crowkit ran out of the nursery, but stopped. She sat, excited, knowing what's happening next.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 06:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @Fuzzy; |

Aspenflight was sitting in the camp with his daughter Snailblossom when he heard his sister call a clan meeting. This was the day where he would get a chance to start over. He had asked for a new name after he had come back from starclan. Aspenflight gave Snailblossom a couple of licks on the head before he stepped forward. He sat on the ground and shook out his fur.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old November 23rd, 2019, 06:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

He could feel the wind tangle between his legs, carrying upon it the scent of something rotten far off. Un mistakable the queasy warmth of something that lay moulding and rotting to the ground in eternal unrest, and the wind which carried that scent and pressed it suffocatingly up against his sides. The sky seemed small today, the dark thunder clouds crushed out most light from that sun and the razor bladed wind cut sharply against the lay of the land, it was uncomfortable. Despite knowing the sky would never fall or shrink down onto them didn’t help the creeping suspicion they were on the cusp of something that would choke windclan out. Feeling so vulnerable and closterphobic
underneath the clouds as large as the highstones, short of breath and uneasy the tan Tom slipped from the hill down into the gravely underbelly of a once flowing ravine that snaked endlessly through the hills. It provided little windcover but just enough.

He didn’t exactly like the idea of being so exposed to the elements. Even though that’s all windclan was. Exposed.

He was sure footed along the path his eyes on a constant swivel. It wasn’t often he was nervous at least for nothing. There was no war anymore, no tensions, nothing to his knowledge that was going on that could disrupt his world. Silly to think he could get so riled up by nothing. Perhaps the weather was bothering him- but even then in his young years he’d braved storms and not a spot of rain had fallen yet. He slipped back into though and mindlessly followed the dusty and walked trail feeling that smell of warmth grow stronger. It occurred to him then that maybe it was the smell of death- something rotting all by itself out there. Positive it wasn’t a cat but also somehow not convinced.
Had it been so long since he’d had the taste in his mouth and the suffocating eyes of the dead on him? No. He could not mistake such a scent it would be to easy to tell. Though he supposed this is what could be making him uneasy.

His quick steps subsided into a dainty walk as the size of the rocks of the dried stream grew and the wall of scent increased too. Almost to much to handle- he would push on nonetheless to find it. He was curious that way... no recognizable scent was left behind but death, earth, blood and most importantly mold. His eyes were watering now as her swerved around the rocks biting back the urge to turn and head back, and surely there was enough time too, it wasn’t his job to bury it. There would be snow soon that would cover the monstrosity from those who chose to hunt here and then it would be returned to the dirt from which it came. But he was.. intrigued.. called by it.
Swerving around a final jumble of rocks it hit him like a wave. The stench got into his lungs and filled his mouth and cling to the roof of his mouth. Never had he smelled something so foul. And there laying amiss in the sand was the jumbled remains of a crow. Black feathers tattered and flesh exposed greening from exposure to the elements. Few lazy flies lingered lazily lifting from one feather to the next and larve squirmed amongst its flesh.

He felt a tear snake down his cheek followed by a hoarse cough and the alarm at the sight. It was odd to see so much life on it when the fall season was drawing its final breath. No matter. He had to get rid of it. Nobody was waiting for the snow to cover it.

He turned quickly and slipped back up onto the hillside and went to work immediately. He wanted to rid of its beady undead eyes before anybody else happened to stumble upon it. Pawful after pawful of dirt was scooped and shovelled out back between his legs disrupting the wind beaten earth around him. Working against time and his tolerance to the smell in order to get a suiting grave dug. It was shallow but the earth was damp. He could pat it down enough to trap anymore starclan forsaken scent to breach through, he spun on his heels blinking the tears out of his eyes, now for the hard part. Nimbly he slid his way back down into the ravine weaving through the large stones until the ungodly sight came into view. It only occurred to him then how mangled the body was.. and he wondered what had exactly killed it and left it to rot in such a matter. No flesh was consumed by its killer- it was left that way.
He shook the thought clear from his mind and tip toed forward biting his tongue and keeping his tail curled up against his leg. He could see its sunken eyes having been picked at, dry and unblinking settled in the socket. He fought the urge to yack and crouched before it. Extending his neck forward to clasp his teeth around a tail feather feeling tears roll down his cheek one after the other.

He was quick but careful as he half dragged half threw the limp body towards the hole he had dug. It wasn’t deep enough- what was he thinking? It didn’t matter now. No amount of water or snow could wash this scent out of this gulf for moons anyways. He pushed the mangled body into the shallow grave and didn’t even pause to think as he scooped the dirt towards it. Forever trapping it’s body under the earth. Before long the hole was covered and even a rock had been pushed over it... not that he was worried of the crow itself crawling it’s way back up to the world of the living but moreso whatever foolish soul wanted to dig it back up. Though he doubted that any windclan cat would attempt to he was more worried about other animals. He let out a low relieves breath and took a few staggering steps back. His lips, eyes, throat and nose all burned
But the deed was done and to him that’s all he needed to know. It troubled him that somebody or something could leave a crow so mangled and not drag it off somewhere secluded but it wasn’t his problem anymore. The winds would no longer carry that smell of death and decay over the moors anymore.

He could only hope that unsettling feeling would go away.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 23rd, 2019, 06:32 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
~ @Venus ~

Brightstar waved her tail was she entered her den. She had just gotten back from her nine life ceremony recently and had been looking everywhere for Dawnstrike. "I've been looking everywhere for you Dawn!" She exclaimed looking back at her best friend. The creamy molly wasn't mad at her she was just excited. Something she didn't expect but she was. She was excited to discuses this with Dawnstrike.
Spinning around and sitting she offered the multi colored warrior a seat. "I want to talk to you about some stuff." Brightstar added giving a smile. I hope she says yes. The molly mused to herself. This was important to her and she really wanted her best friend to except.
Danwstrike hurried after her thrilled friend, huffing tiredly in joyful exclamation. "Wow, Buttercup! I assume your trip to the Star Cave went really well?" It was nice to see her like this. The last they spoke was a little...depressing. The siamese couldn't figure out where all this energy was coming from, especially after that long journey, but it was more than refreshing to see her doing better.

She took her seat in the den across Brightstar, an intrigued smile curling when she mentioned a needful discussion. "Oh? Yes, do tell." She leaned in excitedly, curling her tail neatly around her dark paws.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 07:46 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Daisyrunner was exhausted, to be honest. She'd been running back and forth, her legs now shaky from the effort of all the hunting she'd been doing, and keeping a constant eye on the sky the whole time. She didn't want to get caught out in the cold. Leaf-bare was a bad time of year for her. The snow, the cold, cats complaining all the time about the snow and cold, little prey.. it was all too much for Daisyrunner. She would push herself to the brink again and again simply to get away from other cats. Unless, of course, she was exhausted.. as she was now. With a yawn, the cream-colored she-cat found a comfortable place to lay down, unaware of the tom already sitting there. Once she'd curled her tail around her body (partially around her face, as well), Daisyrunner caught sight of the cat already there. Swallowing hard, she half-jumped from her comfortable place laying down, the tip of her tail twitching with pent-up nervous energy. She couldn't spend it on hunting; she'd end up scaring all the prey away. It was there, like a predator waiting to pounce until she made some mistake, and then it would attack her mind.

"Apologies," She muttered, curling her tail around her paws as she settled down again. Daisyrunner wasn't good in social situations like this. As a matter of fact, she was happiest when she was telling someone else what to do. Which, coincidentally, was what she chose to do next.

"Find somewhere else to go. I've been hunting since this morning, I'm exhausted." Entitlement played a part in Daisyrunner's command; the other part of it was her pure nervous energy, at this point. See, she liked to be in control. She felt the most in-control when she was bossing some other, hapless warrior around. Some of the cats in the Clan were almost scared of her; others were irritated by her bossy behavior. Either way, Daisyrunner wasn't exactly a favorite. More of one of those weird little warriors who was obsessed with everything. Then again, control was important to her. Some might even say that it was the only important thing to her.

He’d pondered leaving for a hunt, he’d spent the day daydreaming as he often did. Only reinforcing the fact most would tease him about having his head in the clouds. Some would regard him as lazy for it, though it was the behind the scenes work he often partook in. Memories of leaving after dark to perfect hunting in the cover of night, working until his paws were raw to reach himself without the prying eyes of those who sought to tear him down. Flashes of his apprenticeship returned in an instant, that bitter memory like a rotten taste clung to the roof of his mouth. To say the least he’d struggled with it greatly, the ever lying struggle of not quite knowing who you were. Lashing out at peers to vent your own anger onto them. He’d figured it out for himself.. bullies felt that power. He cocked his head back with a breath of disappointment. If he could he’d avoid thinking of his training moons and even if you could learn from the past he’d taken as much as he could- and ran with it. Gale had learned much, He was slower then most. Even now he often stuck out like the sore thumb. Though it never bothered him nowadays, he wasn’t an extrovert so he didn’t bother trying to make himself like others. It was a waste of time and effort that could be better spent anywhere else.

Just as daisyrunner entered camp the tom cocked his head back his unusually large ears set forward as he heard the she cat approach before lifting his partially lidded eyes to examine her. She looked tired and anxious... the subtle tail twitch that lead him to believe she was unsettled. Things he’d learned to examine.

He watched as she got comfortable right next to him and felt an anxious flutter in his chest but he quickly flushed it out. He’d never met the cream coloured molly before but she had that air about her, most had encountered and some avoided. ”no need” he interjected quietly a dainty smile touched his lips and he turned to examine the clearing once more, slightly off put but her nearness. Then he was shocked to hear her demand and gently glanced back over at her taken aback by the harshness. “Excuse me?” his voice went pitchy and his ears pinned to the back of his skull “s- sorry I-“ he felt those urges to recoil like a snake and go fleeing. So coincidentally timed with memories of childhood. You are no longer a coward Gale. He shook the thought away and chewed his lip anxiously before chewing the inside of his cheek.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 23rd, 2019, 08:01 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

After being ditched by Aspenflight, Foxpudge supposed he should find Snailblossom and tell her the ...good news.

It didn't feel good to him, but he knew it'd make her happy.

Once he paused in his steps, it didn't take long for him to find her: turned away from the rest of the Clan with a gray she-cat beside her. The gray cat seemed more focused on sleeping than talking, so Foxpudge took the opportunity to approach the young tuxedo he considered a friend.

"Snailblossom, are you busy? I'd like to talk for a moment.. it's about Aspenflight."
@Bliss Girl, @Moonraven (since twilight is chillin beside her)

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 23rd, 2019, 10:06 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Alright this was a good turn out, everyone she wanted for a ceremony was here. Bramblebear, Frozendrift, Twilightshine, Crowkit and Scratch. The question was who should she start with?
With a thoughtful look Brightstar carried her brown gaze over the gathered cats. I'll do announcements last I'll need a patrol anyway. That in mind she looked for the little kit. Excited Crowkit. "We have a few ceremonies to be held today. " She explained.
"Crowkit!" Brightstar called scanning for the small kit again. " Please step forward." The creamy molly added locating the kit.
@Deerkit / Goldenmist

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 24th, 2019, 09:16 AM
Cat in a Teacup

My Mood: Incognito

Crowkit stood up, and stepped forward. This was it, she was going to be an apprentice! She thought ahead about what her warrior name would be, but decided to focus on her apprentice name.
Closed Thread