Last post by zBlaze
Today 10:00 AM

Old May 28th, 2020, 03:00 PM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHTOWL View Post
@Rainquail @Quailsong

Ears flicking he gave a nod and started to refresh the markers, he looked behind him and was hoping to see the other warrior ..but...He didnt?
"hey dimtail...where's ..misty something?"
"Right here and it's mistystorm"she says annoyed she licked her paw and looked at the toms
Old May 28th, 2020, 04:25 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
@Puddle~

Mouseleap lead her apprentice to the last territory border of Shadowclan. She meowed, "Here is the Whispering Wetlands where we share a border with Windclan. Take a look around and ask any questions."

(Sorry I didn't see your quote oi)
(you're fine )

Following Mouseleap up to the final border, Ribbitpaw gazed across the border at the moor. It was so... different. He much preferred the feel of the pine forests of ShadowClan. The moor looked so open and exposed. Welp. It was a good thing he didn't live in WindClan. The young tom was getting ready to start renewing any scent markers, but at the sudden realization of something, the apprentice frowned a bit. "How do we mark the borders here? There's almost no trees. What do we rub the scent on?"

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 28th, 2020, 04:33 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
(you're fine )

Following Mouseleap up to the final border, Ribbitpaw gazed across the border at the moor. It was so... different. He much preferred the feel of the pine forests of ShadowClan. The moor looked so open and exposed. Welp. It was a good thing he didn't live in WindClan. The young tom was getting ready to start renewing any scent markers, but at the sudden realization of something, the apprentice frowned a bit. "How do we mark the borders here? There's almost no trees. What do we rub the scent on?"
Mouseleap watched as Ribbitpaw explored around. She smiled when he asked her the question. "You see those clumps of plants over there? That is where we will rub our scent on."She padded up to one of the plants that had a faded mark and rolled her scent in it. "Since Windclan likes open areas, they are a bit more vulnerable from an attack, but do not underestimate their speed. Their name is wind for a reason."
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 28th, 2020, 04:39 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Mouseleap watched as Ribbitpaw explored around. She smiled when he asked her the question. "You see those clumps of plants over there? That is where we will rub our scent on."She padded up to one of the plants that had a faded mark and rolled her scent in it. "Since Windclan likes open areas, they are a bit more vulnerable from an attack, but do not underestimate their speed. Their name is wind for a reason."
"Ahh, ok," Ribbitpaw mewed, mimicking his mentor's demonstration. Padding up to a nearby clump of bracken, he tilted down and began rubbing against it, renewing the old marker. While he worked, he listened to the rest of what his mentor had to say. It brought up a question from earlier which he'd forgotten to ask. Walking over to another small clump, he continued working diligently as he asked the question. "Okay, so if we're good at sneaking around and nighttime activities, WindClan is good at running, and RiverClan is good at fishing and swimming... then what does ThunderClan do that's related to their name?" It had always confused the young tom ever since he was a wee kit in the nursery, but this was the first time he'd ever bothered to ask.

Old May 28th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Ambivert

Quote:
"Ahh, ok," Ribbitpaw mewed, mimicking his mentor's demonstration. Padding up to a nearby clump of bracken, he tilted down and began rubbing against it, renewing the old marker. While he worked, he listened to the rest of what his mentor had to say. It brought up a question from earlier which he'd forgotten to ask. Walking over to another small clump, he continued working diligently as he asked the question. "Okay, so if we're good at sneaking around and nighttime activities, WindClan is good at running, and RiverClan is good at fishing and swimming... then what does ThunderClan do that's related to their name?" It had always confused the young tom ever since he was a wee kit in the nursery, but this was the first time he'd ever bothered to ask.
Mouseleap opened her mental book and meowed, "In battle, ThunderClan is fierce, courageous, and loyal. They are known to often take loners and kittypets into their Clan to either swell their ranks or because the cat is in need of help or shelter, although this did not happen much until Firestar became leader of ThunderClan. The first leader was Thunderstar, so they named it after him."
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 29th, 2020, 02:04 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Cloudberry let out a huff of amusement. It reminded her of the teasing she got as an apprentice. Getting called fat was something she was used to. "I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!" She would always say... Before some, unspeakable, events she didn't eat as much as she did now. Cloud knew that, she knew things changed after that. It just didn't bother her anymore. She used to be a more agile, average weight for her size if not lighter. You'd never believe that though. No one is ShadowClan would. All they ever knew was her pudgy self.
Tail slightly lashing Cloudberry pulled herself from her thoughts. Just to listen to Mountainmist turn her down again. Over and over this had happened. Why wouldn't she just give up? Maybe she should have long ago. "I've survived moons..." She'd mutter at the comment. Cloudberry hated hearing this! Just like when they were apprentices. "It's not all dark and smelly y'know. We've got open spaces, pine smells nice too and there's places here that aren't just bleak darkness." The fluff ball would point out, however pointless it was. Cloudberry flopped down as well, staying on her side of the border. It was like an invisible wall separated them. Always would... "C'mon you can't use an apprentice as an accuse. They don't train forever." She paused before huffing again. "Yeah, you've always loved it there huh."
Mountainmist let out her own small laugh. "Are you sure you've survived? Maybe... you're on your fourth or fifth ghost, how should I know?" She took a step forward and rubbed her cheek against Cloudberry's. Her friend in all honestly looked like one of those hay-bales that would sometimes be seen on the moors in leaffall, and it amused Mountain to no end. "Not dark and smelly you say, but dearest Cloudberry... What is it like then? Is it free and cold like the moors? You know I overheat and risk passing out if I am getting too hot... all this fur does me no good when it comes to the warmer seasons." She let out a soft smile again at that but... she did miss Cloudberry. She missed the hilariousness, the amusement that they'd shared under their combined apprenticeship. Sliding through a pool of mud only to fall cause the other one slid into you.... pushing each other into streams. Mountain had always been so very fond of this molly in front of her, and it hurt, it burned when she learned that Cloudberry had indeed picked Shadowclan over Mountain herself. "Well that apprentice is soon becoming a warrior anyway, so I might take you up on the offer soon enough," she mumbled with a glint in her eye.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 29th, 2020, 12:44 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Mouseleap opened her mental book and meowed, "In battle, ThunderClan is fierce, courageous, and loyal. They are known to often take loners and kittypets into their Clan to either swell their ranks or because the cat is in need of help or shelter, although this did not happen much until Firestar became leader of ThunderClan. The first leader was Thunderstar, so they named it after him."
[sorry it's so short]

Ribbitpaw continued to renew the last few markers, while simultaneously listening to his mentor's explanation. "Ohhh, okay. Now, where are we off to next?" he mewed, renewing what he was pretty sure was the last scent marker.

Last edited by Puddle~; May 29th, 2020 at 12:44 PM.
Old May 29th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Ambivert

Quote:
[sorry it's so short]

Ribbitpaw continued to renew the last few markers, while simultaneously listening to his mentor's explanation. "Ohhh, okay. Now, where are we off to next?" he mewed, renewing what he was pretty sure was the last scent marker.
(It's okay)

Mouseleap nodded in approval that Ribbitpaw had finished his side of markers and finished with her side of the markers. She looked at Ribbitpaw and meowed, "This is the last border of our territory. It's time for us to head back to camp. See you later Ribbitpaw, we will see how your hunter's crouch looks like."
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 29th, 2020, 03:07 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
(It's okay)

Mouseleap nodded in approval that Ribbitpaw had finished his side of markers and finished with her side of the markers. She looked at Ribbitpaw and meowed, "This is the last border of our territory. It's time for us to head back to camp. See you later Ribbitpaw, we will see how your hunter's crouch looks like."
"Alright, see you," Ribbitpaw mewed, almost walking off, before remembering they were both going back to camp anyways. Following Mouseleap, he wondered whether Croakingpaw had also seen all the borders, or if he'd beat him to it.

Old May 29th, 2020, 10:01 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHTOWL View Post
@Rainquail

Nodding, Skypaw did as told. Ears twitching, the tom peeked over at shadowclans side "hey you hear that?" to him it sounded like ..frogs? Nah it can't be! Shaking his head he kept on marking. But the noises seemed to be getting louder..how strange.
Dimtail turned to the Shadowclan half of the forest, mid marking and listened. Maybe? "I think? It's pretty distant, though." He frowned.
If Skypaw was concerned about it, they could start going about this faster and move away. "Is it worrisome?"

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.