Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:01 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:50 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:41 AM
I want to lock you out of...
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:26 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 5th, 2019, 01:41 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[Open]
(Nobody kill them)

A black and white small molly sat in the corner of the camp, watching as cats tried to rip each other apart. Fear of getting hurt or even killed hung in her brain. She didn't understand how this all started.

Snailblossom looked at her father who didn't know what was happening. Pinewish had only been here for a couple of days. The apprentice ran to her father and hid in his fur. She felt like a kit again. "Whats happening?", she asked shivering.

~~~

Pinewish felt a cat press up against him and saw that it was his daughter. He pressed closer to her, protectively. He wasn't going to let anything happen to her. Not while he were alive again.

The ginger cat shook his head. "Im not sure whats happening either. Everyone has gone mad.", he whispered. Pineuwhs was just as frightened as she was.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 5th, 2019, 02:00 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Heartstruck

The hulking beast barreled toward him with startling speed, and he barely had enough time to look around wildly for an escape before it crashing into him. He was bulldozed into the ground again, coughing and sputtering as dirt forced its way into his mouth. He spat it out again, twisted his head around to stare at the gigantic form snarling down at him. Its razor-sharp claws gouged into his back, and he let out a yowl of pain.

He had a split second to catch a glimpse of its dripping fangs and beady red eyes, shining with bloodlust, until it roared and dug its claws into his eyes. He howled again, a high-pitched scream that almost drowned out the monster's garbled, frantic chant. He tore away from it, gasping and stumbling and horribly, utterly blind. He could feel the scarlet dripping down his face, and he swung his head from side to side, trying to relocate the beast. "Stop!" he called out, but his voice was choked with agony and broke.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 5th, 2019, 04:39 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Slushie

Moodrift was sobbing uncontrollably as the creature flung her off. Tears blurred her vision, but she had to persevere. She pinned down the wicked creature's tail and yanked it backward.

"You will not live to see my mind again!" She leaped atop the still-grinning shadow for a final time, screaming with rage. Moondrift clamped her teeth around its throat and ripped it out.

But it did not stop there.

I was still alive, still grinning. She grabbed the severed head and ripped, tore. Die die die die die.

~

Her efforts... successful, Moondrift lashed out at the nearest dark figure.
@sunflowerseed

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; December 6th, 2019 at 12:14 PM.
Old December 5th, 2019, 08:20 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Rabbitpaw pressed himself to the ground as the demon form of his sister came closer. As it touched him, he hissed loudly, the hallucination taking over him. "Demon! Get away!" He saw his mentor looming closer behind Runningpaw, his eyes dark pits of hatrid, a creepy smile plastered on his maw. "HELP ME! HELP!"

(Oooh right the clan plot) @sunflowerseed

Runningpaw jumped back, panicked. Rabbitpaw had turned out exactly like the others. Littlewish was still in his next, hallucinating as well, and she could hear him across the clearing. But personally, She was scared to go to the older cat. His hallucinations scared her. Though it scared her more to see her brother like this.
"Rabbitpaw, I know you probably can't wake up, but, please, try!" She mewed, her voice grave. She turned to Springtail.
"How do we stop this!?"

@Nebby
(Just so you know, Eagle is ready to become a warrior. I'll ally when Dream is ready as well!)

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 5th, 2019 at 08:22 PM.
Old December 5th, 2019, 09:02 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Coyotesnarl let out a howl as he tore away from the tom taking hits of bloodied flesh away with him, maw dripping with blood from his own wounds and that of Robins. He stood panting for a moment tail lashing anxiously while he awaited the toms next movements. ‘ ‘ is that all you’ve got? ‘ ‘ he spat ears flicking back and pinning to the side of his head while his claws hooked into the moss. When the tom sprang again he was slightly stunned and had little time to move out of the way before the warrior crashed into him with his full weight before suddenly having him pinned up against the moss. He felt his claws hook into his shoulders and let out another roar of pain before kicking up with his hind legs in hopes to dislodge the tom.
@DeadlyWolfDen

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 5th, 2019, 09:08 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

(i'm honestly not sure if the pain thing is fox's slash landing!)

Foxpudge let out an angry hiss as the ghoul launched itself at him, and he shuffled to the side in an attempt to dodge Aspenflight's corpse. Claws raked across his shoulder and he made another attempt to lash across the monster's side. At this point, he was growing desperate-- wanting to escape the shade of the first cat he killed.

Coyotesnarl was thrown off feeling the claws rake up his torso towards his hips and managed to land and whip himself off in the next direction. The shapeless form seemed to swing from side to side in a dizzying dance of success. He shook his head in attempts to clear the blurring image into something with texture- something he could feel under his paws but it wouldn’t change. Incoherent and garbled words tumbled out of its mouth while it continued to shift. His claws hooked into the ground and he felt himself sag with exhaustion... but it only seemed to simmer. He blinked the blood from his eyes trying to put himself into focus before stumbling forward rather ungracefully in its direction. He lunged to swipe at the shapes face

François Lelord

Old December 5th, 2019, 11:03 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@vermin
Thistle's lungs constrict with fear, and his yells end abruptly as he feels Cowpaw fall limp and fall into a deep slumber. Eyes unseeing and staring into nothingness, Thistlefeather's features freeze into a terrified expression. He hears nothing, sees nothing. He can feel nothing but the stuttering rise and fall of Cowpaw's chest and the abyss of horror his mind trapped him in.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 5th, 2019, 11:51 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

"Yes it did!" Brightstar confirmed before taking a breath. She was getting to excited. Even after everything, the hard lives the long way back she felt wideawake and full of energy. Like she could go on all day. Though she might just be slap-happy.
Smiling brighter at her friends willingness to listen Brightstar tried to figure out what to start with. "You wouldn't believe it but the StarCave is amazing! With the moonlight its breathtaking. I hope one day you'll get to see it." She started honestly not sure what she was allowed to talk about. There was some rules following that right? "But the best part was getting to see cats in StarClan. I saw Aspenflight and Blazingstar. They both gave me a life." Brightstar added. It was nice knowing Blazingstar was looking out for her in StarClan but she needed to tell Dawn. He was even willing to give her advice.
Dawnstrike gasped in awe as Brightstar explained her time in the StarCave, smiling ear to ear with joy. "Oh, how wonderful!" The molly exclaimed, blue eyes glittering with interest. "I wish I could have gone with you, I'm sure the StarCave is such a holy place." She smiled at the thought of being there herself one day, witnessing the beauty StarClan had to offer for her. "I'm so proud of you, Buttercupstar! You never cease to amaze me." She purred, nuzzling her best friend's cheek, something she always did.
Old December 6th, 2019, 11:09 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyWolfDen View Post
@tutler

Wolfpaw padded out of the apprentice den early in the morning. "Ahh, what a nice day." He thought to himself. He still wasn't sure he trusted his mentor at all. Actually, he knew he didn't trust his mentor. "Everyone is different" he thought to himself. "Maybe he will be better than the other cats I've met." He wondered where the cat was. It was like, Coyotesnarl right? This was the first day of Wolfpaw's training, so where was he? He sat down while he waited for the darn cat to get over to him.

Coyotesnarl sat patiently. He wouldn’t be the first to admit it but he was stressed, in a subtle way of course. He’d feared training an apprentice for some time- his sour memories would ring around in his head for moons to come. Now he only sought to make... wolfpaw was it? Make his apprenticeship better then his own. He cocked his head back to examine the sky for a brief moment, if there was a starclan up there he’d want them to help him now.
However mangled his face truly was he only hoped the tom wouldn’t recoil like most others did. The raw pink flesh and revealed gums and teeth would be unsettling. He’d only hope the small tom could live to bear seeing it everyday. Once he saw the tom emerge he rose subtly to his paws and padded across the clear towards the den. He wore kind eyes- or at least his version of them. “Wolfpaw” his voice however was stern, far more foreboding then he had originally planned it to be.

François Lelord

Old December 6th, 2019, 11:16 AM
eternally tired

@tutler

Wolfpaw sat up as Coyotesnarl walked up to him. "Took you long enough." He scoffed. He looked at Coyotesnarl's face, but didn't recoil or do anything that would suggest he was weirded out. He just passed over it with the same curious expression on his face, Then it turned to annoyance as Wolfpaw said "Weeellll? What are we doing? Sitting around all day? Are we going to eat? Hunt? What??" He was more curious then annoyed when he gave his barrage of questions. "He seems nice, maybe he will be better then the other cats." He thought. "But no promises" He said to himself. He looked around Coyotesnarl, wondering where they were going for the day.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; December 6th, 2019 at 11:18 AM.
Closed Thread