Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
alternative points of data...
by Apollo.
Last post by glitch
Today 07:51 AM
✰Rowan’s Writing and...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:49 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:45 AM
Wren finder [rc/atari]
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:45 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 6th, 2019, 11:31 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyWolfDen View Post
@tutler

Wolfpaw sat up as Coyotesnarl walked up to him. "Took you long enough." He scoffed. He looked at Coyotesnarl's face, but didn't recoil or do anything that would suggest he was weirded out. He just passed over it with the same curious expression on his face, Then it turned to annoyance as Wolfpaw said "Weeellll? What are we doing? Sitting around all day? Are we going to eat? Hunt? What??" He was more curious then annoyed when he gave his barrage of questions. "He seems nice, maybe he will be better then the other cats." He thought. "But no promises" He said to himself. He looked around Coyotesnarl, wondering where they were going for the day.

Coyotesnarl recoiled with a snort at his accusatory comments. His ears gently flattened and he felt his temper bubble up in his chest- he was young. It wasn’t his fault. “We’re patrolling” he ignored his scoffing tone and turned on his heels. “And get rid of that attitude” he snorted over his shoulder as he slunk towards the entrance to camp. He had passed the first test, he didn’t recoil as he’d expected. Now he wondered whether or not the tom would do well with getting the sass back.

(Feel free time post in the territory)

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 6th, 2019, 01:09 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartstruck View Post
@Slushie

Moodrift was sobbing uncontrollably as the creature flung her off. Tears blurred her vision, but she had to persevere. She pinned down the wicked creature's tail and yanked it backward.

"You will not live to see my mind again!" She leaped atop the still-grinning shadow for a final time, screaming with rage. Moondrift clamped her teeth around its throat and ripped it out.

But it did not stop there.

I was still alive, still grinning. She grabbed the severed head and ripped, tore. Die die die die die.

~

Her efforts... successful, Moondrift lashed out at the nearest dark figure.
@sunflowerseed
A Screech escaped the young tom, fear filling to air as the claws of the older warrior stuck him. "No! Please no! Mother help me! Mother please!!"He screams, swiping to the best of his ability at his attacker.
Old December 6th, 2019, 01:27 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@sunflowerseed

Moondrift shivered as the shadow let out an ear-splitting shriek of pain.

Maybe it's more human than I thought it was. Though this was plausible, she preferred not to think about it. After all, I have to finish what I started, or send a message to scare these things off.

It was also then that she noticed something odd- this thing was far smaller than the other grinning cats. Still, she ignored the red flags and bit down hard on the spine, crushing it beneath her jaws and wincing as she felt the crack-crack-crack-crack that resounded in her mind.

It was dead almost instantly, and the thing evaporated into clouds of smoke.

Moondrift was exhausted, but the battle was far from over. She had to keep going if she wanted to survive, so she whirled around and raked the nearest 'face' with razor-sharp claws.

@Psycho Bandit

just a critter
Old December 6th, 2019, 01:46 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
She blinked, rolling onto her side and looking up at the deputy with fear in her eyes. "I- I attacked you? Are you okay? I think I'm alright... I'm not sure though. Do you need anything? I can help you clean up the blood. I don't have any medicinal knowledge but I can make sure the wounds are clean," Tawnystep mewed, speaking almost as fast as a hawk. Her tail flicked and she stretched her neck up, trying to see how bad Twilightshine's wounds were. "I don't know what came over me. I just saw shadows trying to reach out towards me and I was so scared-" she shuddered at the thought, "I don't know if it'll happen again. I keep attacking others, I don't know why. First Brightstar, now you. Something isn't right. I just snap into this... crazy state and I just want to attack and kill whatever is trying to hurt me. Am I going insane?" She swallowed, her mouth dry from speaking so much. Her bicolored eyes were filled with fear, at herself and at the commotion around her.
"What's wrong with me?"

Twilightshine took a moment to look over her body at Tawnystep's question. The two long scratches on her shoulder were a little deep and bleeding the worst next to the one on her chest, she could feel a stinging sensation on the right side of her neck but those were merely nicks thanks to the long fur there. The scratch along the left of her face just underneath her eye would most likely scar without proper attention along with the ones on the right side of her chest, not that she was overly concerned about. She was sore, but it wasn't too bad. She drew tongue over her paw and rubbed it along the scratch on her face since it was aggravating her the most. "Nothing's too bad, I'll be fine." She spoke as reassuringly as her flat tone allowed her.

Her interest peaked as the warrior told her about the shadows she was seeing. Twilightshine had a wicked headache, but not shadows in her vision. She couldn't put her paw on what the problem was however at least understood why she was attacked, and perhaps what was going on with the rest of cats. "You are not the only one acting weird, most of the cats in the clan are acting crazier than a fox in a fit and attack each other." She said somberly, lapping at her chest wound. Twilight's never been the greatest with words, so she wasn't really sure what she should say to take some of the fear out of Tawnystep's mismatched eyes. "We'll figure this out." If Tawnystep could snap out of it so could the others.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 6th, 2019, 03:30 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
"Good prey. Good hunt," Bramblebear stated with a nod, moving toward the area Quicksilver pointed to. Her tail lashed back and forth as she walked. She looked back and forth, moving quickly toward the patch of heather that was spoken of. Her ears were perked, nose twitching to scent the air. Not paying attention to Quicksilver, Bramblebear approached the area and stopped, looking around for any visible prey. At the sight of a mouse many fox-lengths away, she crouched down and prepared herself to catch it.

The tom followed his companion, ears flattened on his head and nose in the air to sniff. He glanced to side as Bramblebear walked off, allowing her to go on her own hunt while he looked around for another small animal to catch. He walked further into the heather patch, nose twitching as he caught a scent. And his eyes lit up profusely. Rabbit. He crouched to the ground, beginning to stalk slowly around the rabbit he could now hear in the bushes ahead. Taking a breath, Quicksilver bunched his muscles before he sprang forwards, landing just a mouse-length from the rabbit. The animal instantly turned and sprinted, Quicksilver hard on it's heels. What he didn't know is that he was leading the bounding rabbit right to where Bramblebear had been hunting. And the tom was steadily gaining on the rabbit, paws thrumming on the ground as he stretched his strides longer. With a final leap, the tom had the rabbit's throat in his claws, and the next thing he was crashing through the heather, rolling over the grass until he had landed right at Bramblebear's feet. Dazed blue eyes blinked upwards, claws loosening on the rabbit he held tightly in his claws as he tried to decipher what he was seeing.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 7th, 2019, 12:09 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

This is what I must do.

Mistyfern craned his neck toward the sky and tested the crisp, afternoon air. It was leaf-bare now.. The winds would carry the cold from afar. The snows would follow soon. He hated the cold. He hated the hot too. There wasn't much he liked. Not anymore, anyway. His gaze slowly lowered to rest upon the lichen-draped mouth of the leader's den. He'd waited long enough. It was time. He sucked in a sharp breath, squared his shoulders and marched forward, ducking into it's shadowy depths. He squinted towards the far wall, looking for movement. His eyes just weren't as sharp as they used to be. It took a while for his them to adjust to the sudden change in atmosphere.

"Brightstar!" He called out into the darkness, hunching over so that his haunches didn't graze the ceiling. "Pardon the intrusion." The tom offered a quick dip of the head, realizing he had barged in without asking. Under normal circumstances he wouldn't have given it a second thought, but he figured it wouldn't look very good if he acted rashly just before asking a favor. He cleared his throat and continued. "I.. want to replace Beeblaze as medicine cat.. If you would allow it.

@Fuzzy

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old December 7th, 2019, 11:21 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

"Oh, how great this is, to be stuck within a clan that has literally gone crazy." Flowerpaw had stayed back most of the time during when her fellow clanmembers had apparently "gone mad" preferring to watch from the sidelines as they attacked each other. Then that storm had come and everyone seemed to calm down, but the young she-cat was still weary. She was hiding out in the apprentice's den, teal eyes watching out for any cat that might attack her with no reason. Plus she was freezing. There was nothing worse for thick, fluffy fur than cold, cold rain. She had been surprised that it wasn't snow, it was so cold. But just her luck, the molly had gotten soaked, and her fur was still drying out. "Something needs to be done about this clan." She scoffed, wrapping her tail closer around herself.

(open)

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 7th, 2019, 01:58 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The tom followed his companion, ears flattened on his head and nose in the air to sniff. He glanced to side as Bramblebear walked off, allowing her to go on her own hunt while he looked around for another small animal to catch. He walked further into the heather patch, nose twitching as he caught a scent. And his eyes lit up profusely. Rabbit. He crouched to the ground, beginning to stalk slowly around the rabbit he could now hear in the bushes ahead. Taking a breath, Quicksilver bunched his muscles before he sprang forwards, landing just a mouse-length from the rabbit. The animal instantly turned and sprinted, Quicksilver hard on it's heels. What he didn't know is that he was leading the bounding rabbit right to where Bramblebear had been hunting. And the tom was steadily gaining on the rabbit, paws thrumming on the ground as he stretched his strides longer. With a final leap, the tom had the rabbit's throat in his claws, and the next thing he was crashing through the heather, rolling over the grass until he had landed right at Bramblebear's feet. Dazed blue eyes blinked upwards, claws loosening on the rabbit he held tightly in his claws as he tried to decipher what he was seeing.
Right before Bramblebear managed to pounce on her prey, she was caught off guard by her patrol member suddenly appearing at her paws. She looked down at him, her eyes alight with confusion before she realized what had happened. The large tabby molly blinked and pulled her lips into a thin, unimpressed line, her tail flicking side to side. "Scared prey. Must find more," she said, looking up to see that the prey she had been pursuing ran off. Bramblebear sighed, stepping back from Quicksilver and flicking her ear. "Silver boy have care. Scare all prey. Clan starve." Her paw stamped down on the ground to emphasize her words, eyes stern as they stared at the other feline.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 7th, 2019, 03:15 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Question Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightshine took a moment to look over her body at Tawnystep's question. The two long scratches on her shoulder were a little deep and bleeding the worst next to the one on her chest, she could feel a stinging sensation on the right side of her neck but those were merely nicks thanks to the long fur there. The scratch along the left of her face just underneath her eye would most likely scar without proper attention along with the ones on the right side of her chest, not that she was overly concerned about. She was sore, but it wasn't too bad. She drew tongue over her paw and rubbed it along the scratch on her face since it was aggravating her the most. "Nothing's too bad, I'll be fine." She spoke as reassuringly as her flat tone allowed her.

Her interest peaked as the warrior told her about the shadows she was seeing. Twilightshine had a wicked headache, but not shadows in her vision. She couldn't put her paw on what the problem was however at least understood why she was attacked, and perhaps what was going on with the rest of cats. "You are not the only one acting weird, most of the cats in the clan are acting crazier than a fox in a fit and attack each other." She said somberly, lapping at her chest wound. Twilight's never been the greatest with words, so she wasn't really sure what she should say to take some of the fear out of Tawnystep's mismatched eyes. "We'll figure this out." If Tawnystep could snap out of it so could the others.
She swallowed and nodded, lifting herself into a sitting position. "I don't know what happened. First, I attacked Brightstar, and now you. But I feel fine now. The shadows aren't coming back." Tawnystep gave an uncertain glance around the camp, her tail pulling closer to her body. She lowered her ears flat against her head and shuffled her paw, genuine fear in her eyes. "There has to be an explanation for this." Tawnystep closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to settle her thoughts and think of all the possibilities. "I went to the far side of the border and started feeling sick after hunting. Then I came back and blacked out while talking to- and attacking- Brightstar. I woke up not too long after to see shadows surrounding me as the camp went haywire, and now here I am, perfectly fine after attacking you. It's so strange." She sighed and looked at Twilightshine once more, hoping that the other had any ideas.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 7th, 2019, 04:05 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"Oh, how great this is, to be stuck within a clan that has literally gone crazy." Flowerpaw had stayed back most of the time during when her fellow clanmembers had apparently "gone mad" preferring to watch from the sidelines as they attacked each other. Then that storm had come and everyone seemed to calm down, but the young she-cat was still weary. She was hiding out in the apprentice's den, teal eyes watching out for any cat that might attack her with no reason. Plus she was freezing. There was nothing worse for thick, fluffy fur than cold, cold rain. She had been surprised that it wasn't snow, it was so cold. But just her luck, the molly had gotten soaked, and her fur was still drying out. "Something needs to be done about this clan." She scoffed, wrapping her tail closer around herself.

(open)
Bunch of buffoons, he thought to himself. For some reason he wasn't affected by the chemicals, watching away has his clanmates go crazy chasing tails and literally attempted..and some succeeded to kill each other. It was horrifying to watch at first, stepping in to stop them yet they would either ignore him or try to snag a bite of his fur. Anger abrupt like a geyser within him when they tried to touch him with their foaming, crazed self. Absolutely disgusting. After all that, it seemed to die down literally. Instead of horror and fear, Warblerpaw hoped that Brightstar would gain control of the situation because if the next cat tries to touch him again he'll give em' a good scar for life.
The maine-coon apprentice slowly stride passed the den until he heard a weary voice echoing from deep within. His ears strained to hear anything else but it went silent. Seems like some cats are still afraid," he murmured. Warblerpaw started to pad in the den until a little light sparked in him revealing a half smirk, blue eyes gleaming with mischief. It'll be more amusing if I spook them just a tiny bit. He quietly stepped, making no sound then suddenly rushed before the cat has a chance to get a good whiff of him, yowling loudly. "Grahh!" he pounced toward his denmate, claws sheathed.

Last edited by tye; December 7th, 2019 at 04:34 PM.
Closed Thread