Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:49 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:49 AM
Prophecy Journey for...
Last post by korok
Today 08:48 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:45 AM
The Flames in a Midnight...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:42 AM

Old January 5th, 2023, 10:04 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Oriolepaw listened carefully to Sootfur's words. He wanted to do a good job at this hunting exercise around his new friend. Sootfur seemed cool, too. Oriolepaw remembered him from his days as Ashpaw, although they hadn't interacted.

Silent gestures? The often-talkative Oriolepaw wasn't used to those in the slightest, so this was uncharted territory for him. Quietpaw would definitely have a leg up on him with this one! He didn't say as much out loud, though, since he wasn't sure if that would upset her.

When Sootfur questioned what the apprentices knew of hunting, Oriolepaw spoke up immediately. "I spent a long time practicing my hunter's crouch and leap when nobody was taking me out training, so I'm really good at it! Watch!"

The apprentice dropped down into a perfect hunter's stance, his paws positioned in such a way so as to allow him the greatest distribution of strength between all four of his legs. He set his sights on a large rock three tail-lengths away.

Green eyes focused, he tensed his muscles. His sharp eyes caught sight of a moth resting on the smooth stone. Perfect.

He leapt forward, right paw landing squarely on the moth. A perfectly precise strike. The apprentice removed his paw, and the moth fluttered away in fright. Proud, he flashed a bright look at Sootfur and Quietpaw.

( @Willow_Tree @Wingnettle )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 6th, 2023, 04:30 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

➼ @Starfall
Asterdance casted a doubtful look to Spiderthroat, tilting their head to the side to display such. (They hadn't quite caught onto the full sentence, but it was somethin' about having just muscle.) A dramatic squint of angled eyes, leaning forward and lifting a large paw to give a gentle poke to his side. "Soft. Soofttt. Lie!! LIE!! You are, softest. Inside 'n out. Squishy, too, " Made for a good pillow, actually. "Actually, your fur is ridiculously soft. It's like... silk.." Right, they were getting off topic. This was nothing new.

"I dunno how you DO IT!!! My fur is just, mrp, wonk. I try, or like, I used to try but I mean reallyy..." Asterdance looked at their own brown fur. Fluffy and messy, sticking up in awkward places, still a few lurkin' petals. "I think it's cursed. You think curses exist? I've heard sometimes cats have..." They lowered their head, voice becoming a hush whisper. "Powers.. Actually, ACTUALLY, dude, dude. I gotta tell you somethin'. I've met a powercat before. Mhm, mhm, " Leaning back with a mischievous grin, "She had.. uh, sparks. Sparks in her FUR. It was COOL, man, if you had a power what would... it.. be..." Cut the scene.

yes.

YES.

A happy chirp escaped from them at the gesture. Asterdance wiggled over, lifting two paws and pressing them against Spiderthroat's stomach. The dough-making begun. They were careful to not dig into too hard, one could not knead the dough too harshly less you get squished bread. A purr rumbled from their throat, cracking slightly - they weren't much of a rumbler, bit rusty, but they soon settled into a steady pace that was comfortable.

Asterdance rested their head against their sibling, looking up at him with a deep fondness. Mrrp, uh, oh stars. They - they had been a bit too wrapped up in what they were doing and uh, gosh. LOOK. They weren't paying attention. They confess! Pleading guilty! They just had to nod slowly. Pretend they understand. "...Sureee..... Mhm... " Asterdance replied, squinting their eyes very intensely now. They were Smart.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 6th, 2023 at 04:30 PM.
Old January 6th, 2023, 07:34 PM
underwhelming

Default Re: Giant's Rest

alderstep
he/him
thunderclan
russet tabby w/ white paws, green eyes
---
Alderstep hurried over to this area after rolling his eyes at Morningpaw. He'd nearly forgotten her "cleanliness." But at least she was grumpy instead of so sunshine-y now. "Sharpen your claws," he suggested, inclining his head towards the giant tree. It'd be bad if she fell out of a tree. But kind of funny.
@Caspian
Old January 6th, 2023, 07:37 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
alderstep
he/him
thunderclan
russet tabby w/ white paws, green eyes
---
Alderstep hurried over to this area after rolling his eyes at Morningpaw. He'd nearly forgotten her "cleanliness." But at least she was grumpy instead of so sunshine-y now. "Sharpen your claws," he suggested, inclining his head towards the giant tree. It'd be bad if she fell out of a tree. But kind of funny.
@Caspian
She nodded gloomily and began sharpening her claws on a nearby stone. Once finished, she drifted over to her mentor and waited for directions
Old January 6th, 2023, 07:41 PM
underwhelming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
She nodded gloomily and began sharpening her claws on a nearby stone. Once finished, she drifted over to her mentor and waited for directions
A smile (rather cruel) popped onto his face, but Alderstep covered it up before Morningpaw returned to him. He sat back and cleared his throat. "Pretend you're a squirrel. You grab the tree and use your shoulder muscles to hold on and use your back feet to push you up." Alderstep shrugged. "This is more of a cat instinct thing, really," He added in a low tone.

Last edited by val; January 6th, 2023 at 07:42 PM.
Old January 6th, 2023, 07:47 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
A smile (rather cruel) popped onto his face, but Alderstep covered it up before Morningpaw returned to him. He sat back and cleared his throat. "Pretend you're a squirrel. You grab the tree and use your shoulder muscles to hold on and use your back feet to push you up." Alderstep shrugged. "This is more of a cat instinct thing, really," He added in a low tone.
She nodded and grabbed a tree, she did as he said, using her shoulder muscles to cling onto the bark. She used her feet to launch up. She smiled as she began reaching the top. She looked around for a bit and sat down. She looked at her mentor, he seemed so small! She giggled and began licking her fur. Once clean, she slowly eased herself down and looked at her mentor, “How’d I do?”
Old January 6th, 2023, 07:50 PM
underwhelming

Quote:
She nodded and grabbed a tree, she did as he said, using her shoulder muscles to cling onto the bark. She used her feet to launch up. She smiled as she began reaching the top. She looked around for a bit and sat down. She looked at her mentor, he seemed so small! She giggled and began licking her fur. Once clean, she slowly eased herself down and looked at her mentor, “How’d I do?”
Honestly? He'd expected her to fail. To get stuck. Alderstep felt a little bitter and shook his head. Nevermind that. "You missed a spot!" he yowled up at her. He stalked over to the tree and dug his claws into the bark, climbing the way a 38 moon old warrior would. Experienced. He was feeling grumpy as he nestled onto a nearby perch, staring at the apprentice. Or really, glaring for no reason.
(( be back in maybe an hour lol sry ))
Old January 6th, 2023, 07:54 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Honestly? He'd expected her to fail. To get stuck. Alderstep felt a little bitter and shook his head. Nevermind that. "You missed a spot!" he yowled up at her. He stalked over to the tree and dug his claws into the bark, climbing the way a 38 moon old warrior would. Experienced. He was feeling grumpy as he nestled onto a nearby perch, staring at the apprentice. Or really, glaring for no reason.
(( be back in maybe an hour lol sry ))
Bouncepaw
http://https://ibb.co/mS6rkD2
A calico tom with blue eyes, he is medium sized and has a long, bushy tail

Morningpaw frowned as her mentor climbed the tree saying she missed a spot. She looked him dead in the eye and let her gaze harden

Last edited by Caspian; January 6th, 2023 at 08:10 PM.
Old January 6th, 2023, 09:35 PM
underwhelming

Quote:
Bouncepaw
http://https://ibb.co/mS6rkD2
A calico tom with blue eyes, he is medium sized and has a long, bushy tail

Morningpaw frowned as her mentor climbed the tree saying she missed a spot. She looked him dead in the eye and let her gaze harden
Alderstep maintained eye contact, even as he sneakily scooped some cold snow left on the tree on top of his paw. He attempted to fling it at Morningpaw. Maybe aggravating her will do something? Perhaps the apprentice would be so made at the russet tabby that she'll chase him. Then maybe she could get some experience running around in the treetops, like a real squirrel.
Old January 6th, 2023, 09:38 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Alderstep maintained eye contact, even as he sneakily scooped some cold snow left on the tree on top of his paw. He attempted to fling it at Morningpaw. Maybe aggravating her will do something? Perhaps the apprentice would be so made at the russet tabby that she'll chase him. Then maybe she could get some experience running around in the treetops, like a real squirrel.
She looked at Alderstep and grabbed the tree with her claws. Using what she had learned, she darted onto the same branch and chucked a snowball at him