Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Today 01:37 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 01:15 AM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2016, 08:19 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@fenic! @S A G I E
Singenight entered his den, fur still spiked along his spine. He paced around the small cave, processing his newly discovered information. Skyclan? he thought, the name flowing through his thoughts. So now was the time for something to show up. Something that could possibly ruin his plans, just now as he had attained a firm hold on his Clan? Bucknight dead, Shadowclan being attacked as he paced, obviously distressed about the ordeal. Quickly becoming frustrated he unsheathed his claws, lashing out at the dirt wall before him. He clawed deeper, hitting the same spot repeatedly, until he had unleashed his anger. He dipped his head panting, and slowly looked back up to see the deep marks he had left. He sighed, knowing it was best he had found out from Onyx, but he wasn't sure if that was really what he needed.
Sliding into the leader's den quickly, Sorrelskip's eyes brightened as she saw her mate residing in the cave- though he seemed tense, and the claw-marks she noticed right by her paws were further signs of the tom's unrest. Her eyes softened with slight sympathy at his frustrated expression, though they were also sparked with interest at his sudden range of emotions, knowing that he was definetly a dangerous cat to mess with. "Hey... are you alright?" She asked carefully, trying not to upset him as she probed, attempting to find out what was wrong. They were mates, and she had put her trust in him- and the molly was also sure that Singenight trusted her as well. They had fought Dapplestar together, and created a clan of murder and chaos, one with rules drenched in blood. They were the rulers of a kingdom that seemed unstoppable, with a coalition of allies from places such as the Dusk Syndicate at their beck and call. They were the final bosses, the ones who didn't hesitate to show mercy. These were fully-fleshed killers, and they weren't ashamed of it. Sorrelskip had killed her own former mentor, Cypressmoon, for the sake of her own plans- and she was willing to kill again.
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:35 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Sliding into the leader's den quickly, Sorrelskip's eyes brightened as she saw her mate residing in the cave- though he seemed tense, and the claw-marks she noticed right by her paws were further signs of the tom's unrest. Her eyes softened with slight sympathy at his frustrated expression, though they were also sparked with interest at his sudden range of emotions, knowing that he was definetly a dangerous cat to mess with. "Hey... are you alright?" She asked carefully, trying not to upset him as she probed, attempting to find out what was wrong. They were mates, and she had put her trust in him- and the molly was also sure that Singenight trusted her as well. They had fought Dapplestar together, and created a clan of murder and chaos, one with rules drenched in blood. They were the rulers of a kingdom that seemed unstoppable, with a coalition of allies from places such as the Dusk Syndicate at their beck and call. They were the final bosses, the ones who didn't hesitate to show mercy. These were fully-fleshed killers, and they weren't ashamed of it. Sorrelskip had killed her own former mentor, Cypressmoon, for the sake of her own plans- and she was willing to kill again.
The tom turned as his mate entered the den. The Savannah gave her a small smile, trying to encoursge her she was fine, but he knew she was too smart for that. "Not exactly my dear." he said approaching her softly, his temper at bay for now. He felt is spine fur still prickling along his spine, but didn't bother to fix it. "I'm not going to hide it from you, but..." he trailed off. "I met a loner in the territory earlier. The name he told me was, Onyx. He informed me, since he came from Riverclan, that they were attacked." He stopped here, gazing straight into his mates eyes. Singenight trusted her more than any other cat there was, so he tried his best to tell her everything. "Bucknight is gone. Killed in battle." He said a concerned look on his face as he told her this, almost saying there was more, but he figured he would wait a moment for it to sink in until he told her the rest of the news.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:45 PM

My Mood: Daring
Post Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
Quillkit let out a small yowl after her father spoke. Though she didn't know her own name, she was already showing signs of a sharp tongue as the sound was let out because Charredkit had accidentally pawed her in the face. The small foot made her scrunch up her snout and push away from her mother and brothers, curling up on her own.
As Dawnkit walked in she noticed a young she-kit yowling in complaint and came over to investigate. She sniffed the younger kit and asked Gorsefeather, "What's her name gonna be?" Dawnkit enjoyed her own name and wanted this kit to enjoy hers too!
(me, Dawnkit)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...5f52f5cb20.jpg

Last edited by Moonwhisker; December 15th, 2016 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Fixing
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:50 PM

My Mood: Hopeful
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Feeling hungry Jasper looked around until he found a pile of prey. He walked over to the pile picking out what he wanted to eat. The tom didn't bother to see if Singenight followed him. Seeing a bird the black and white tom picked it up eagerly.
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:53 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Tiny Moony @mirefern @Duskflight

Singenight's temper began to flare once again. He wasn't exactly found of the way Onyx was addressing him. The least the Syndicate tom could do was show respect for him, since he invited him in. The Savannah cast his yellow glare to the new cats that had followed him. His ears flattened against his head as he spoke, noting the confidence in which Onyx spoke. "Greetings Rook." he said, his voice oddly calm, for the temper brewing inside him. "So you said we had business to attend to? Or are you just going to ignore me now that you've entered my Clan?" he sneered.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:53 PM

My Mood: Daring
Post Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Forestkit let out a low hiss. Dawnkit leaving her didn't exactly help her mood. Walking away was almost the worst thing to do for this cat. She unsheathed her tiny claws, sinking them into the loose dirt below her. "Dawnkit, are you serious?" She said in even more annoyance now. She hated when people let her natural temper get personal. She knew that letting cats get personal meant for your own defeat, so she didn't let it bother her. Apparently though not all cats acted that way.
She turned back around and padded back over to her. "Yes Forestkit?" She meowed sweetly, trying to be as nice as possible, remembering the threat she had made about telling her father, who was a big authority around here.
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:57 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
@Tiny Moony @mirefern @Duskflight

Singenight's temper began to flare once again. He wasn't exactly found of the way Onyx was addressing him. The least the Syndicate tom could do was show respect for him, since he invited him in. The Savannah cast his yellow glare to the new cats that had followed him. His ears flattened against his head as he spoke, noting the confidence in which Onyx spoke. "Greetings Rook." he said, his voice oddly calm, for the temper brewing inside him. "So you said we had business to attend to? Or are you just going to ignore me now that you've entered my Clan?" he sneered.
"Temper, temper..." Onyx mumbled.
"Yes. You help us in the Syndicate, we help you defeat this new clan. Simple. But if you are to refuse, then we will leave you, and let you die by the paws of this Grousestar." he said, clawing the ground again.
"But, it doesn't have to come to that. Just help us, and we'll return the favor. That's our business, and I'm not one to take no for an answer..." he growled.
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Speedy Windclan cat ^-^

My Mood: Amazed
Red face Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Ravencall sat silently. He was all alone at the moment. The old tom weakly shook his dusty black coat, and proceeded to watch the apprentices play in the clearing. Ah the good old days: when he had a shiny pelt and bright eyes. That was over, but he could still watch the present apprentices play in the snow. His orange muzzle and green eyes always seemed to glow from the elders' den. Maybe because it was so dark in there. If anything, Ravencall had memories. He wanted to share those memories. If only some young cat wanted to listen to him. Ravencall had it figured out. He beckoned a lonely apprentice to join him in the elders' den. Surely both of us need company (Anyone can be the apprentice)

Last edited by Amberwing; December 15th, 2016 at 09:00 PM.
Old December 15th, 2016, 09:04 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Moonpaw nodded at this, though didn't say hello to her with the addition of her name since that would be the third time that she had said hello in the past minute or so. Instead she tried to find some kind of topic to attempt the beginning of a conversation with this she-cat.
"Nice to meet you. Have you been an apprentice long?" She asked, slightly uncomfortable at having to ask this when she should know this already. Still, it was the best thing that she could come up with to say.
" Yes, I have been a apprentice for quite awhile now." She said, " How about you?" She asked.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 15th, 2016, 09:10 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Jasper dragged the bird to a bush near the clearing. He crouched and started eating. Reddish eyes watched the other cats.
Closed Thread