Last post by Luminous
Today 03:35 AM

Old April 14th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

"Thanks, I just needed to relax. So much has been happening...." He looked back to his friend, and his face fell. He remembered Bramblepaw, and he still had nightmares of what had happened. "Its a nice place. Me and Maplefall used to lie here and talk....." he closed his eyes and dipped his head.

{ Maybe we could have it so Bramblepaw was murdered by a dog, and Bumble and Soft used to be really close, and Soft was going to ask him to be her mate, when Maplefall appeared and stole his heart }
Softheart dropped her head and the taste of blood filled her mouth, she could see his mangled corpse, tears fell from her white cheeks,"I just miss him so much." she choked out letting her emotions go,"It should have been me I should have gone hunting with him and saved him!" she yelled

{good plot I like it}
Old April 14th, 2017, 08:53 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
The small she-cat kept up with him, she nodded "it's not your fault, I will tell Halestar what happened. I will have to keep a closer eye on you guys..." She mewed softly ( to camp? )
( @Moonfur )
Old April 14th, 2017, 08:58 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by paint splattered shadows View Post
Softheart dropped her head and the taste of blood filled her mouth, she could see his mangled corpse, tears fell from her white cheeks,"I just miss him so much." she choked out letting her emotions go,"It should have been me I should have gone hunting with him and saved him!" she yelled

{good plot I like it}
"No! Its not your fault, you cared for him, he was the closest cat to you, if its anyones fault, its the dogs." He rested his tail on her, looking into her large eyes. Shes so adorable, and I broke her heart. He shuffled closer to her, and licked her on the ear. "He sacrificed himself so I could live, he was brave. And caring."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 14th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

"No! Its not your fault, you cared for him, he was the closest cat to you, if its anyones fault, its the dogs." He rested his tail on her, looking into her large eyes. Shes so adorable, and I broke her heart. He shuffled closer to her, and licked her on the ear. "He sacrificed himself so I could live, he was brave. And caring."
"I loved him so much, he was my little brother that I thought was so annoying, I hate myself for not going, I could have saved him!" She choked out heart broken,"I'm the reason my little brother is dead, He should be a warrior with kits if I had gone hunting with him that day," she yelled,I wish it had worked out between us but it didn't, I wish I wasn't here, where he died, I was the one who dragged him to camp, they all blamed me
Old April 14th, 2017, 09:13 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by paint splattered shadows View Post
"I loved him so much, he was my little brother that I thought was so annoying, I hate myself for not going, I could have saved him!" She choked out heart broken,"I'm the reason my little brother is dead, He should be a warrior with kits if I had gone hunting with him that day," she yelled,I wish it had worked out between us but it didn't, I wish I wasn't here, where he died, I was the one who dragged him to camp, they all blamed me
Bumbleleap looked at Softheart, and rested his head on hers. "Its not ok. And its not your fault. And its no ones fault, he decided to do what he had to do, he saved so many lives, if he hadn't distracted that dog it would have headed strait back to camp, and then so many more cats would of died. It doesn't make it ok, but he died for others, and he didn't back down."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 14th, 2017, 11:28 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rusticash was loosing it, and fast too. But he wouldn't give Halestar, if she found them, the satisfaction of letting her know he had hit first. He wouldn't let it happen, he fought to keep control. "I beg your pardon? Do you have something against me?" He asked, voice tense and strained. What did this cat have against him, to open fire and accuse him of that? He had never aimed for leader, sure maybe he had daydreamed about it, but it wasn't his goal in life. No, his goal was the downfall of his sister. A benefit if that would be the crumbling if Halestar as well.
"Oh, to one who fought with Blazingnight, against us and StarClan, to a betrayer? No, nothing at all." he said, and he was calm. He had no tenseness, no anger, but resentment did hint his voice as he looked at the tom before him and his face was stern, stoic, and hidden from the looming darkness that filled the territory.
Old April 14th, 2017, 01:40 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

"Oh, to one who fought with Blazingnight, against us and StarClan, to a betrayer? No, nothing at all." he said, and he was calm. He had no tenseness, no anger, but resentment did hint his voice as he looked at the tom before him and his face was stern, stoic, and hidden from the looming darkness that filled the territory.
He had heard this befroe. Rusticash narrowed his eyes. "Look, cat, if you have something to say then say it. Just beware the consequences. And don't say I didn't warn you. But i would hate for you to feel as if you had to hold something back." he said, voice tense. He hated when cats treated him like this. The whole 'supporter of Blazingnight' crap enangered him. Blazingnight had been a great leader! These Starclan, brainwashed kits just didn't know true leadership when they saw it.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 14th, 2017, 04:46 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
He had heard this befroe. Rusticash narrowed his eyes. "Look, cat, if you have something to say then say it. Just beware the consequences. And don't say I didn't warn you. But i would hate for you to feel as if you had to hold something back." he said, voice tense. He hated when cats treated him like this. The whole 'supporter of Blazingnight' crap enangered him. Blazingnight had been a great leader! These Starclan, brainwashed kits just didn't know true leadership when they saw it.
"Alright then, fine." he said, his purple eyes flashing. "You are nothing to this clan. You mean nothing, because the Dark Forest is full of evil and corruption, of hate and death. If you had even a mouse-brain you'd know that StarClan was the best place to go." he said. He rose to his paws, circled Rusticash, and went on. "You only see hate, resentment, and that makes you blind, foolish." he said, and to prove his point, he nipped at the legs of Rusticash. He continues to circle him, wanting to anger him, to prove his point. "You see no good in this world, you only want to be a ruler, not a leader. You are nothing, nothing to me, nothing to Halestar, nothing to your sister, and nothing to your clan. Nothing. At. All!" he snarled.
Old April 15th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Ibisprowl much preferred being in the front or back, it meant he didn't have to talk to anyone and he was very perfectly okay with that. If anything, he'd really like to do these patrols alone but he knew that was no possible, it wasn't safe to do that, what if he ran into trouble? Yada, yada, yada. He didn't care. He just wish he wasn't forced into interactions like this. Why couldn't he just be left alone in peace? Sighing out quietly, his head lifted slightly as he recalled the way they had to head, trusting that the two warriors behind him were following.
The older black and white warrior waited for a response from the she-cat he spoke to, as patient as if talking to a rock, he could walk for hours and not grow the least bit impatient with her. The only time he got agitated and frustrated was when cats didn't do what they were supposed to do.
"I'm Badgersong." meowed the tom simply enough. He knew the names of many of the older warriors, including Sorrelbreeze, he didn't know them personally but he knew their names because he practically grew up with them or around them. But the younger warriors, that's where the names start to elude him. But in a sense, he's always paid attention to names because he feels like that's the right thing to first remember about a cat. If you were to die side by side by your clanmates, you should at least know their name, that's his way of thinking.

Sorrelbreeze upon hearing his name. "Badger, huh?" She said, looking over, she utters, "Is that why you like nosing yourself into random cat's business?"with a raised brow. Looking back forward as she waits for a response, she eyed the younger tom in front. What is up with that one? she thought. She remembered him calling Badgersong his father. He certainly looks like him, but he doesn't seem to behave like him. She could tell he wasn't a nosy cat, unlike his father. In fact, it seemed like he was trying to avoid other's business. It intrigued her. She hoped to observe more of his character to see who he really is. Next time he evers sees him, she hopes not to mistake him for Badgersong.

Last edited by Lawlipop; April 15th, 2017 at 11:25 AM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
She stayed silent for a moment. She knew what the other tom was saying was true, but she couldn't help but see the good in everycat. Even after Ratnight, she couldn't help but to see that there was still good, without doubts. Maybe it was because she wanted to deny somecats were cold blooded and evil, or maybe she just wanted to give cat a chance and see the good in them no mater what. But she smiled at the other anyway at the nudge,"I appreciate it,you big strong warrior protecting me."she chuckled a bit,following his gaze. He knew some cats were to still be on edge,seeing as it wasn't so long that blood was a common scent of find everywhere and war was upon them, but everything was peaceful now. She didn't want others to be pledged by paranoia. To see that there was always beauty despite all of the dark things; there was always something to look forward to. And to Inkjoy, that was sky gazing. Reassuring herself her ancestors were up there, by the twinkling of the stars.
At her comment, his chest puffed out a little bit and he gave her a side glance followed by a wink. "It's my job, can't let little feline get hurt while I'm on watch," there was a teasing tone in his voice and just like he always was, he leaned over and gave her shoulder and little playful nudge with his head. Afterwards, he moved back towards his own little space. Jaguarclaw was known for his touchy personality. He didn't mind cats touching him and he certainly loved touching other cats, but he always knew his limits and which cats didn't like him rubbing up on them. He was very wary around them so in this case, it was tester to see how she would respond to his interactions. He'd note everything negative she'd react to if he sensed or saw it. "So, what now?" he asked, feeling an awkward conversation creeping up on them. He couldn't say anything to avoid it either because he was at a loss for words once more.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL