Closed Thread

Old June 26th, 2023, 08:41 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

@WhiteDawn @Solar

Lakeblossom

Sprinting into the crowd she gave a nervous laugh as she tried to avoid the notice of her lateness, approaching her patrolmates she mumbled a sorry

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 27th, 2023, 12:27 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Judgement: Reversed.
Mumblepaw | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes and A Scarred Tail Stub.
Master Scout & Monkeys Paw: Permanently Active | Shadow Fiend: Disabled.

The learner gave their patrol mates quite the glance, side-eye if you would. Mumblepaw sprung to their paws. Mewing to Minnowpaw was they went to exit the settlement, now stopping briefly. “Don’t get lost, silly. If you run into any trouble and I mean it Minnowpaw, just follow your scent back to the settlement and find Gingerfrost, okay? He can help you, stay safe out there!” Head turning to the warrior’s leading Minnowpaw out. Mainly towards Cloudjumper. “If she doesn’t back alive or she is injured, I will find you both. Smiling widely towards Cloudjumper and Briarfang. A tone of seriousness creep up in his words, nodding to her as they fully exited ahead of its patrol mates. Jaw locked back onto the stick once more, with that over with, it was times to get to Small Pines.

My Patrol Mentions: @Silvershadow13 @WhiteDawn [ Moving This To Smallpines Now ]
Extra Mentions: @Beetlenose @Captain

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; June 27th, 2023 at 12:31 AM.
Old June 27th, 2023, 08:26 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Patrols

CLOUDJUMPER (he/him)

⋙ Still curled up in his nest deep in RiverClan’s nursery, the massive curly-furred warrior awoke with a jolt at the sound of Gingerfrost calling together patrols for the day. Oh, how lucky was he that he was being assigned to lead one of the border patrols. Cloudjumper groaned sourly and put his forepaws over his ears for a moment, not wanting to get up. A patrol was the last thing he needed right now and he was half-tempted to avoid such things by telling the grumpy deputy that he had a stomachache, but he knew well enough that would send him a one-way trip to the medicine cat’s den. Stonepaw needed those herbs for more important matters and not for Cloudjumper’s bad mornings. Swallowing the bile in this mouth, the black-and-white tomcat dragged himself out of his nest with an irritable huff and made his way outside, wincing at the sunlight.

Of course, as he stalked over to the area where various cats were gathered to join their patrols, his two patrolmates were already all present: Briarfang and Minnowpaw, right? When he’d been a fresh warrior and had just gotten his name, Cloudjumper would’ve been the first one here, eager to help in any way that he could, but these days, the curly RiverClan warrior couldn’t stand to do anything anymore. Funny how things changed. If it weren’t for his kids, he wouldn’t even be here anymore. Another cat was chatting with the apprentice, another one: Mumblepaw, who would soon turn to him, saying something about making sure she’d return alive and healthy. Cloudjumper just stared at him with this sunken, exhausted expression and almost rolled his eyes. Ugh.

Turning his head to Minnowpaw and Briarfang, the fluffy black-and-white warrior nodded towards the camp's entrance. "Let's go." He said, voice low but firm, before he'd start walking off without another word. His stomach felt like it was twisted into knots and Cloudjumper couldn't shake this overall sickly feeling that clung to his frame. Maybe he should stop by Stonepaw after all of this. Maybe not. He didn't know what to do anymore. All the lone RiverClan tomcat could bring himself to do was to just get this over with and go back to bed. Hopefully this patrol could be taken care of quick and easy.

[ Patrolmates: @The Doctor @Beetlenose | Interaction: @Solar | Next post will be made at the thicket sometime later today. ]

Last edited by Captain; June 27th, 2023 at 08:45 AM.
Old June 27th, 2023, 10:00 AM
:-)

My Mood: Pensive

Beepaw looked around the crowd of cats for Graytail and Darklight. She couldn't wait to go on her first patrol!

Old June 27th, 2023, 11:15 AM

Bump Policy: 1 week / 3 days (time-sensitive)
My Mood: Angelic

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙Firelight*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊

Firelight perked up when hearing her name called by Gingerfrost. Good, she was hoping to be put on a patrol soon. She padded up to the rest of her patrolmates, who were already there. “I’m here,” she said. “Let’s go.” Firelight led the way out of camp.

@Omari @Chrysanthemum
Old June 28th, 2023, 11:08 AM
oh , who is she ?

Bump Policy: bump me 3-4 days if i dont respond tbh
My Mood: Angelic

Redsea enjoyed when there were a lot of patrols to keep him busy. He padded over to the two and dipped his muzzle in greeting; he had seen the warrior around a few times, but not the apprentice. "Hello," His mew was serious and reserved, as usual, "I am Redsea." Despite the handsome tom's slightly reverential look, he was one that cats quickly warmed up to- and hoped these two would warm up to him too. "Shall we head out? I'm looking forward to it."

@Leafie @Loveless.Fawn
Old June 28th, 2023, 12:04 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Beansprout
RiverClan Leader

Hunting patrol. He could do that. ...Otterslash. That would be a bit more of a challenge for the leader. Shaking out his fluffy pelt, Beansprout headed to the center of the clearing. Just in case Smokepaw hadn't heard, he poked his head in the apprentice's den first and let out a call. "Hey, Smokepaw? If you're in here, we're going on a hunting patrol, so make sure you're out here in a bit!" Beansprout didn't want to come off as too harsh or anything; he could tell from the previous meeting that his new apprentice was a bit afraid of him. That was most definitely not what he wanted.

In Beansprout's opinion, Otterslash didn't need a reminder to go out on patrol. the petty part of him wanted to just leave without her. Yet the rational side took over. He couldn't fix this Clan if he held unnecessary grudges. Extra paws, extra prey, yadda yadda. Resignedly, Beansprout padded toward the warriors den and let out a similar call in case the warrior was asleep. "Otterslash? Gingerfrost assigned us to a hunting patrol. Just wanted to let you know." Well, that was awkward. Brushing that off and trying to ignore any tension he held, Beansprout waited for his patrolmates.

// @Neso @Octavia! \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; June 28th, 2023 at 12:06 PM.
Old June 28th, 2023, 02:44 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours

OtterSlash
A golden tabby with orange markings

As OtterSlash heard her name for patrols she didn’t quite hear who she was patrolling with.. Her kinda good mood changed when beansprout called her name and told her that she was to patrol with them! Huffing and sighing as she exited the den, she didn’t say a word to the leader. She just waited for the new apprentice that probably shouldn’t be an apprentice yet to meet them

Otter never really allowed for a grudge to hold her from warrior duties and she wasn’t going to start now. This was a one and done type of deal, get prey and go back to camp. Easy, then she didn’t have to deal with bean any longer… aside from him being “leader” and all.

Awaiting her leave for the hunting grounds she kicked some dirt around, now she was in a foul mood! Why did gingerfrost have to put them together? Was this planned? Did ginger do this on purpose, it had to be. From the clan meeting till now she had a target on her back, speaking out to a leaders words and decisions always lead to a target being placed on that cats back. She wanted to lay low cause of this.. by laying low, she is not what she ment!

// @Velichor // @Octavia!

Last edited by Astraea; June 28th, 2023 at 02:45 PM.
Old June 28th, 2023, 09:53 PM
I am the reinforcements.

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Beansprout
RiverClan Leader

Hunting patrol. He could do that. ...Otterslash. That would be a bit more of a challenge for the leader. Shaking out his fluffy pelt, Beansprout headed to the center of the clearing. Just in case Smokepaw hadn't heard, he poked his head in the apprentice's den first and let out a call. "Hey, Smokepaw? If you're in here, we're going on a hunting patrol, so make sure you're out here in a bit!" Beansprout didn't want to come off as too harsh or anything; he could tell from the previous meeting that his new apprentice was a bit afraid of him. That was most definitely not what he wanted.

In Beansprout's opinion, Otterslash didn't need a reminder to go out on patrol. the petty part of him wanted to just leave without her. Yet the rational side took over. He couldn't fix this Clan if he held unnecessary grudges. Extra paws, extra prey, yadda yadda. Resignedly, Beansprout padded toward the warriors den and let out a similar call in case the warrior was asleep. "Otterslash? Gingerfrost assigned us to a hunting patrol. Just wanted to let you know." Well, that was awkward. Brushing that off and trying to ignore any tension he held, Beansprout waited for his patrolmates.

// @Neso @Octavia! \\
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neso View Post

OtterSlash
A golden tabby with orange markings

As OtterSlash heard her name for patrols she didn’t quite hear who she was patrolling with.. Her kinda good mood changed when beansprout called her name and told her that she was to patrol with them! Huffing and sighing as she exited the den, she didn’t say a word to the leader. She just waited for the new apprentice that probably shouldn’t be an apprentice yet to meet them

Otter never really allowed for a grudge to hold her from warrior duties and she wasn’t going to start now. This was a one and done type of deal, get prey and go back to camp. Easy, then she didn’t have to deal with bean any longer… aside from him being “leader” and all.

Awaiting her leave for the hunting grounds she kicked some dirt around, now she was in a foul mood! Why did gingerfrost have to put them together? Was this planned? Did ginger do this on purpose, it had to be. From the clan meeting till now she had a target on her back, speaking out to a leaders words and decisions always lead to a target being placed on that cats back. She wanted to lay low cause of this.. by laying low, she is not what she ment!

// @Velichor // @Octavia!
(fyi neso, smokepaw was an app before the other cats, and is 13 moons rn)

Smokepaw heard her name for a hunting patrol. Beansprout... and Otterslash... She sighed, her fluffy black and orange pelt in a mess, and followed her mentor and his biggest nuisance out of camp. "Where are we going?" she meowed, her copper eyes reflecting curiosity, "I was... asleep when... Ginger announced patrols..."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 30th, 2023, 09:30 AM
:-)

My Mood: Pensive

Beepaw couldn't find Graytail and Darklight anywhere. She padded over to Gingerfrost.

"None of the other cats in my patrol have showed up." she mewed
[ @Estelle ]