Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Spider.
Today 08:09 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 08:09 PM
Chasing the clouds away[P]
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:06 PM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 08:05 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by nyme
Today 08:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 24th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravekit View Post
“I don’t know... I’m actually enjoying this.” A cloud that looked like a cat floated by, slowly losing limbs and then vanishing. Hawkmist thought about Ebonywing and Fadingpaw. At least, Fadingpaw until the whole worlds crumbled down.

@FuzzyRatto
"Oh, okay! ...Hey!" She pointed with her tail to a long wavy cumulus cloud, probably made by an aeroplane. "That one's a snake!"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; March 24th, 2020 at 02:18 PM.
Old March 24th, 2020, 02:33 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

@Slushie
(sorry, my post got deleted )
A small nose poked into the den, followed by a grey muzzle and two twinkling golden eyes. Condorkit nosed aside some branches and shoved his head farther into the den, twitching twigs away from his ears. He sniffed tentatively, checking the air for any relaxing warriors but the den seemed mostly empty and the few forms he could see were soundly napping. Condorkit snuck the rest of the way into the den and flicked his tail happily. This was his favorite pastime when he was bored and his siblings weren’t around to play. He’d sneak into the warrior’s den and stretch out in a secluded empty nest and pretend it was his. Some days he would imagine daring adventures and others he would simply pretend he was trying to catch a few more moments of sleep before heading out on patrol. It was far more fun than simply napping in the nursery. Condorkit headed expertly for the back of the den, where he usually played, but was brought up short within a tail-length of his destination. He’s stepped on something. Just beside him was the form of a warrior in a nest that was usually empty this time of day. A quick intake of breath chilled Condorkit’s blood as he realized that it was Buckbranch, and he’d just trod on his tail!

Last edited by dionysus; March 24th, 2020 at 02:34 PM.
Old March 24th, 2020, 03:32 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Beau ]

Just as he was finally drifting off, something moved the branches of the den's entrance. He muttered something inaudible and shifted in his nest, thinking it was just a fellow warrior coming back from a hunting excursion. He had cracked his eyes open just the smallest bit, and now he closed them again, sighing through his nose.
Then someone decided it would be a wonderful idea to step on his tail
His head shot up, eyes snapped open, and he yelped. "Watch where you're stepping!" He drew his tail closer to his flank and narrowed his eyes, so he could see better in the dim light of the den. Oh. It's just a kit.
Buckbranch let out a silent groan, squinting at Condorkit. "You know you aren't supposed to be in here, right?" he asked.
Old March 24th, 2020, 03:54 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

ashcloud sighed, dear starclan when will this meeting end... he was eager to get out and start training with fallenpaw already, but he decided to be patient and wait for the meeting to end.
Old March 24th, 2020, 04:04 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Slushie
Condorkit grinned sheepishly and nodded his head, “yes, sir.” He made sure to address the warrior with respect, knowing that he’d never hear the end of it if his father caught wind that he’d been disrespectful. “I didn’t mean to intrude,” he added, ducking his head and gesturing towards the back of the den, “I just wanted to...” Condorkit trailed off suddenly. He had just realized that his reason for being in the den seemed rather silly and he shuffled his paws, licking his chest fur in embarrassment. The kit knew, however, that he wasn’t meant to leave warriors wondering and he reluctantly mumbled the end of his statement, “cause I like to pretend I’m a warrior in one of the empty nests when most warriors are out...” The tom-kit blinked at Buckbranch, feeling his skin grow flushed beneath his fur and still unconsciously shuffling his paws in the dust.
Old March 24th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebelly View Post
Sweetsong turned to Tigerleap with a quiet chirp, "Silversky isn't leading, shes on rest at the moment, so I honestly assumed we didn't have to go?" The young warrior suggested with a head tilt, padding over to join her, "But if you're willing to take up leadership then sure."
Tigerleap nodded at Sweetsong.
"Okay" She meowed. This would be the first time she'd lead a patrol, but she wouldn't let that stop her.
"Let's go to the Thunderglade then!" She said with a smile and headed out in to the forest.

(Continuing in the Thunderglade thread ^^)
Old March 24th, 2020, 04:09 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Speckledrose grabbed a piece of fresh kill and sat down to eat it. She was a little lonely, no one seemed to want to talk to her. So she sat down and contemplated romance. She always had dreamed of finding that perfect someone.

Open

Last edited by DarkNight; March 24th, 2020 at 07:38 PM.
Old March 24th, 2020, 04:27 PM
fresh outta mercy

[ @Beau ]

Buckbranch blinked, a sudden pain gripping his heart. "Ah…" The visitor reminded him of Sagepaw. Curious, eager to become a warrior, even after his father left... A sad, yet wistful expression flickered over his face, and then he pushed it away with a small smile. "Hey, if that's your reason, who am I to judge?" he meowed. "I knew... A friend? Someone whom I considered my son? He flipped through the options, and then settled for, "I knew a cat who was like you. I was, too, if I'm being honest. ow often do you come inside here?"

Last edited by dino.; March 24th, 2020 at 04:28 PM.
Old March 24th, 2020, 04:57 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Slushie
The embarrassment flew from Condorkit’s mind as soon as Buckbranch spoke and was replaced with eagerness. He was delighted to hear a comparison between himself and a respected warrior and his friend- after all, that was exactly what Condorkit wanted to be. He hopped closer and sat down directly in front of Buckbranch, kinking his tail happily behind him. Pretty much every day,” he shrugged, “whenever I’m bored and there’s no one to spend time with.” He was suddenly struck with an idea and scooted eagerly closer to Buckbranch with a big grin, “buuut, you’re awake now so I could spend time with you! You can teach me battle poses!” In his excitement at his idea, Condorkit leapt to his paws and dropped into his best approximation of a battle crouch.
Old March 24th, 2020, 05:21 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Slushie
The embarrassment flew from Condorkit’s mind as soon as Buckbranch spoke and was replaced with eagerness. He was delighted to hear a comparison between himself and a respected warrior and his friend- after all, that was exactly what Condorkit wanted to be. He hopped closer and sat down directly in front of Buckbranch, kinking his tail happily behind him. Pretty much every day,” he shrugged, “whenever I’m bored and there’s no one to spend time with.” He was suddenly struck with an idea and scooted eagerly closer to Buckbranch with a big grin, “buuut, you’re awake now so I could spend time with you! You can teach me battle poses!” In his excitement at his idea, Condorkit leapt to his paws and dropped into his best approximation of a battle crouch.

[ @Beau ]

The small smile spread into a grin and Buckbranch laughed. It felt good to laugh. What with everything happening with Duskstar and Flintspirit - it STILL felt weird to call them that - and with Bluegorse and Sunsnow and possibly even Foxbound, he hadn't had the chance to in quite a while. Then suddenly this tiny kit barges his way into the warriors den and he's suddenly chuckling to himself.
"Normally I would say 'no' to teaching you these kinds of moves so early, but... ah, heck, why not?" He got into his own battle crouch, whiskers twitching with amusement. "Pretty good, but try to keep your tail low and your paws evenly spaced - about lined up with your shoulders. This stance is good for hunting, but it can also be used to prepare your attacks and to brace yourself against incoming strikes."
Closed Thread