Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:41 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:39 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 07:56 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:46 AM
Marigoldpaw Training...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 07:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 6th, 2020, 09:37 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Tawnyflame stretched quietly after wriggling out of the warrior's den. Her gold-red eyes squinted against the sunlight, so different from the calm darkness of the den. The world was bathed in soft morning light, so her eyes quickly adjusted. She glanced around, searching for someone to perhaps join her for a hunt. In the meantime she ran her tongue over her thick brown tabby pelt. It had really been a blessing to help keep her warm this leaf bare. Her mind was unusually untroubled this morning as well as she breathed in the damp late leaf bare air. So, she let her mind wander to the positives that she might encounter today like the possibility of finding some good prey, or spending some time with her sister.

@Arie

Ravenvine was eating some of the prey that had been leftover from the night, having been out on patrol late the night before and having decided that sleeping before eating was likely to be the best solution. The black tom was looking scrawny in the early morning sun that had managed to reach the camp through the dark and tall leaves of the pine trees that surrounded the camp clearing. He rose up, having finished his meal and shook his head slightly before yawning, the scar over his right eye stretching uncomfortable. The issue that had closed together over the wound had closed too tight for it to be comfortable for him. He shook his head again before looking out through his 'good eye' still only seeing the world as a cloudy mess. Not bothered to look where he was actually heading at that moment, thinking a nap might be good, he by mistake stepped on someone's tail before he jumped back, apologizing profusely, "I am so sorry. I'm so so so sorry."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:47 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Ravenvine was eating some of the prey that had been leftover from the night, having been out on patrol late the night before and having decided that sleeping before eating was likely to be the best solution. The black tom was looking scrawny in the early morning sun that had managed to reach the camp through the dark and tall leaves of the pine trees that surrounded the camp clearing. He rose up, having finished his meal and shook his head slightly before yawning, the scar over his right eye stretching uncomfortable. The issue that had closed together over the wound had closed too tight for it to be comfortable for him. He shook his head again before looking out through his 'good eye' still only seeing the world as a cloudy mess. Not bothered to look where he was actually heading at that moment, thinking a nap might be good, he by mistake stepped on someone's tail before he jumped back, apologizing profusely, "I am so sorry. I'm so so so sorry."
Tawnyflame hadn't been paying attention while she groomed to the approaching cat, and she jumped to her paws with a yowl of surprise. She quickly curled her tail tight around her hind leg. It hadn't really hurt, mostly surprised her. Her golden eyes softened when she recognized Ravenvine, understanding that he likely just hadnt realised that she was there and entwined her tail so that it perked behind her in a friendly manner.

"That's okay, just a mistake!" Tawny replied in her quiet voice, stepping closer to touch her nose to his shoulder comfortingly. She didn't want him to feel bad about it. "I was just trying to groom the mess of my fur before a hunt, untangling only to get it gangly again." She said with a bright chuckle.
Old March 6th, 2020, 10:54 AM
*TacoBellApproved*

My Mood: Dark

Willowfang (NOT Willowflame---as Undertaker mentioned) trotted over to Tawnyflame, her whiskers twitching in excitement. "I'm all ready, Tawny. I just hope my apprentice Foxpaw will get here soon enough...."
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:01 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

"Oh ok." Echokit mewed softly, her fluffy tail twitching. The young molly wanting to play so, as any kit would do, she started to annoy her brother. Echokit waved her feathery tail over onto Spottedkit's face, tickling his nose.
@Cloudsky @Solstice_X @Shimm
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old March 6th, 2020, 02:16 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@sugarcubes

Irispaw winced at her wail, trying to comfort herself. A hundred different worries echoed in her head- what if some of the line needle was still there? What if I didn't heal her properly?! She felt these worries pause at Fernpaw's relieved mew. She let out a small huff, smiling at the she.
"Well, that was very brave of you. And no problem!" She purred, happy with the attitude of her first patient. "See you around!

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 6th, 2020, 02:53 PM
#RedInStead

The young kitten slipped out of the nursery giggling. She had successfully distracted her mother and brother enough to slip out. Her beautiful silver spotted coat fluttered in the soft breeze. Echokit spotted a blue-grey shecat. The young kitten remembered somecat mentioning that she was the new medicine cat for ShadowClan. She raced over, her fur flattening with the wind. "You're Irispaw right?" Before the she-cat got a chance to answer she shot her with another question. "Do you need any help with herbs? Or anything else?" Her wide light-blue eyes wide with excitement and fur fluffed up from when she ran over.
@Moon Lily

Old March 6th, 2020, 03:02 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Wings

Irispaw was tracing lines in the dirt with her paws, looking on briefly at the cat's of Shadowclan. The lines etched deeper, and she stopped, realizing she was going to break her claws. Sighing, she continued to watch the simple curiosities of life here. It was so different from Thunderclan, and she didn't know most of the cats here. Counting out the three that she had met the other day, Thunderhowl, Bearpaw, the leader, and the deputy, she knew absolutely no one. Dragging her crippled limbs closer to her, she squeaked as a flash of grey approached her with great energy. She tried her best not to be irritated by her bounciness, she was a kit, after all. And a nice one, to be approaching her and asking her if she required assistance, at that. She smiled, eyes still flashing curiously.
"Uh, yeah... who are you?" She inquired, twisted tail twitching, "Well, not at the moment. But I'm happy to talk about it, if you'd like."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 6th, 2020, 03:30 PM
#RedInStead

"I'm Echokit!" The kitten squeaked, her feathery tail danced with delight. She noticed Irispaw's tail and paw but decided that it was just who she was. Echokit face went from excited to deep in thought. She wanted to find a good question to ask her. "Doesn't Icestar have Greencough?" Her eyes flashed curiosity as she asked the question.
@Moon Lily

Old March 6th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Stormlily was surprised at her name being called for a patrol, much less a raccoon patrol. A flash of worry went over her beautiful features, what about my kits? Yellow eyes glanced at her two blessings who were playing around. Well, Citrusflower could watch them, right? Shaking the worries away Stormlily quickly said her goodbyes to Echokit and Spottedkit before padding to her group.
"I'm ready whenever you guys are." Flashing a smile. The molly was ready to spend some time with warriors instead of playing moss ball in the nursery.
@Undertaker @BILL. @pathos
Old March 6th, 2020, 04:26 PM
Manga lover

My Mood: Yeehaw

"I'm here!!" Foxpaw squealed excitedly. "I'm so pumped! I've never been on an official border patrol before!!!!"

Last edited by Foxmasterrr; March 6th, 2020 at 04:27 PM.
Closed Thread