Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:05 PM
The Snow's Moment (P)
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 12:01 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Fish
Today 11:59 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Fits
Today 11:58 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 7th, 2020, 11:47 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Voleskip's tail twitched after Beakspark's announcement. He was a little worried about the raccoons, but the deputy didn't seem to worry that they would be much of a bother to the clan as long as they avoided that area. That was good, at least a little bit.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:11 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Dirtfur
a hunter awaited in the bushes of the camp, eyes peering as warriors passed by. legs all exposed, just for the taking. the tom was tempted but yet did not bite. patience was key.. and jaykit had a target this time around. redheart! the ginger tom that the kit seemed to have set his eyes on. he bunched his muscles up, his tail flickering in the bushes making rustling noises but jaykit was focused. determined.
a flash of ginger legs!
jaykit pounce forward, soft fluffy paws outstretched for redheart's leggies! "r..rawr!!! take that you s..stinky wa..rr-rior!" jaykit yowl out, snickering in triumph. frogkit would be so proud right now. nehehe. he was such a cool cat, honestly!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:28 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Wings

Irispaw's eyes softened at her enthusiasm.
"Nice to meet you." She smiled. She wished she could have been like that as a kit- it would have been much more noticeable than anything else. Eyes sinking into nostalgic memories, she snapped back to attention at the younger cat's question. Or Echokit's, should she say. The question rang in her mind. How did she- oh, right, the meeting. But she hasn't realized that the kits would have heard. Or that older cats would have told them. Most kits she knew would have been terrified at the prospect of it.
"Yes, she does. So don't go wandering up to her den anytime soon."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:38 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Jynx

Irispaw looked up in slight confusion. A cat? Why would a cat be asking after her, of all cats? Unless...her eyes widened, an she scampered from her sitting position to meet the cat at the front of the den. Ouch. Scratches lined her fur, and she winced at the sight of them. Marigold, Cobwebs, and a few licks. She thought, trying to think. Those were the only herbs she had learnt that would help. Gazing up at the older she, she smiled.

"Come on in, I'm free at the moment!" She navigated her way through the den, stopping at a small cleared spot in the den, free for any sitting cats needed to do while in here. Although her body aches to get the herbs and get this over with, she needed to know more. Because her curiosity was killing her.
"How did you get those scratches?" She mewed curiously, eyes wide with wonder, "Oh, right, and what's your name? Otherwise I'll stick with scratchy cat, if that's okay with you."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 7th, 2020, 02:35 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Casper @Undertaker @SilentLamb ]

Duskstar's eyes narrowed at Icestar's reaction, but she remained civil nonetheless. It was useless arguing against the fiery leader, especially in her own camp. "I was unaware that he is not your medicine cat, forgive me. I simply followed where StarClan led me. If Thunderhowl chooses to help train Lionwhisker, I will be glad to accept it. However, I will not press on the matter for now. I do ask that he is spoken to and that an answer is given to us within three sunrises- ThunderClan cannot go with an untrained medicine cat during such weather for long." She turned her focus to Beastspark as she spoke, nodding to him politely. With Icestar's words of the broken alliance, Duskstar had to stifle the urge to roll her eyes.
"I would not hold your breath waiting for us to come asking for help. ThunderClan will thrive on its own. We will, however, be looking forward to a reply from Thunderhowl. Farewell, for now, ShadowClan. Come, Lionwhisker. We will return to our own camp." With a dip of her head, she spun around, walking out of the camp with perked ears. The apprentice that had taken up Thunderhowl's attention was of none of her business, and she would not press on such matters. Her tail swayed back and forth as a signal for Lionwhisker to follow her, remaining silent as she led the way back to their own territory. As she walked, her formality visibly dropped, a sigh leaving her lips.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 7th, 2020, 02:58 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@hxneysuckle
A frown appeared how disappointing.... "yes ma'am " he meowed only to follow his leader home . Who knew shadowclan could be so. ....odd.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 7th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Squirrelear

The ginger tom padded into the clearing, shaking some snow loose from his fur as he padded towards the fresh-kill pile. In his jaw he held two mice and a bird he had surprised while on the ground. Quite nice if he said so himself. He had been gone just a bit longer than expected but oh well. Not like anything had changed, he still recognized a lot of the cats. Sighing, he dropped the hunt into the pile and padded to a sunny area to clean his pelt a bit. Gagging at the taste, he almost cussed himself out in his head for letting his fur get so messy. Moving onto his tail, he opened one eye just in time to see two kits running past after a moss ball. He jumped back a bit, managing to withhold a hiss and quickly padded to a new area. No idea how he didn't notice he was right beside the nursery a moment before .

[ @Undertaker ]
Noticing the tom as he walked in and dropped some prey on the pile, Beastspark recognized him as one of the cats that had gone missing and his daughter's former mentor. He seemed a little disorientated to him which had the deputy swiftly heading over. "Squirrelear," He calls out while he approaches him as to not startle the cat. "You've found your way home. Where've you'd been? Most of the cats in the clan haven't seen you in a while. I've had to reassign Silentpaw to a new mentor." The big gray brawler wasn't sure the ginger cat understood just how long he's been gone.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 7th, 2020, 07:08 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

@Undertaker

Thistletongue padded back into camp, his shoulders tense, he was a bit rough looking, scratches all over him and a bit of tiffs of fur missing but nonetheless he had a calm expression on his features as he padded up to Beastspark, the deputy of Shadowclan. Thistletongue dipped his head somewhat showing atleast a sign of respect before looking at the Tom speaking cooly."Apologies for taking so long to get back... I was doing some hunting and let's just say I chased a loner off our territory but..seems like the loner had a few friends...took a while to get rid of them..I understand if punishment is needed for my absence I'm up for doing anything". Saying his apologies and his explanation he ignored the small stings the scratches were causing, he merely hoped he wouldn't get too many scars but he doubt they were that deep.
Old March 7th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

At the call of his name, the russet tabby shrugged his shoulders. "Gonna be honest with ya, I have no clue. Head hurts and everything's fuzzy. My guess would be from Dawn till Dusk but judging by the look on your face...that isn't the case." he stated. Really, the Apprentice couldn't remember what happened that day...or days he supposed. All he remembered was finding tunnels, he was going to go tell Burnetsnap his findings, but after that it was all incredibly fuzzy.
@Undertaker @pathos
Beastspark gave the apprentice a slight frown as he walked over to him. He had no clue what happened to the apprentice but if he couldn't even remember it made the deputy assume that Cardinalpaw had to have some sort of head injury. It could explain why he had come back to camp without telling. "Go to medicine cat's den and have Irispaw give you a quick check-up if all goes well then you're going to be confined in the camp until you report to me with three tasks you've done." It wasn't much of a punishment, but apprentices should not wander around without a warrior or mentor which is why he's getting punished in the first place.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 7th, 2020 at 07:12 PM.
Old March 7th, 2020, 09:48 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

. @BILL.
"It's parasitic," she responded idly. "Hungrier than I've ever been. A fullness that doesn't go away, and I honestly wish I was bloated instead, but that's not how leafbare works.." A wry smile flickered on her muzzle as she turned away from him to let it fade. However, the slightest twinge of hope still lingered in her even though she imagined it would be snuffed out. "I don't know what this is supposed to be like, maybe it is being bloated." It was spoken with a detached feeling, she didn't want to think about herself in this position.