Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:35 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Blazimations
Today 03:33 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by aspen.
Today 03:32 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 03:28 PM
Purrkie Question
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 9th, 2020, 08:43 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Ravenvine had been occupied with his task at hand that he hadn't realized what she'd asked, but he could guess it was about the comment he'd made concerning the vile creatures that he didn't dare name. Looking up at her face, basing his head position off from the cloudy outline he could see through his left eye, he said slowly;"I don't really know the exact reason... it confuses me slightly. But" he gestured to the long scar on his right shoulder, "I got that from an attack by the vile creatures. I was just simply out hunting and spotted a blackbird in a tree, one of the first times I saw one that season, and went for it but I fell out of tree and got attacked by the creatures. They just same at me and gave me this massive scar. Be careful Tawny, they're vicious!" His voice had again become extremely paranoid and his large body was shaking with fear. Even when talking about them he was still so terribly afraid, cause they would hide underneath every leaf and listen to his conversations and they knew exactly when to strike. "Can you please, please keep an eye out? I don't want you to get a similar scar."

{OOC, Raven's scar is simply from when he fell out of a tree. He thinks its spiders tho xD but its quite obvious in the scarring that it is from a sharp branch.}
Tawnyflame listened quietly as he responded, not about the scar on his face but the one connecting to his fear of spiders. Her tail twitched once with an amused air before she made she to hold it still, he was truly shaking with fear after all. Her gold-red eyes peeked at the scar, a long thin line. The young warrior had never known spiders around here to be much bigger than her paw, and those big grey ones were very rare to find. She eyes him with a small frown, trying to assess if he was sane or not. Maybe he lost his eyesight before being attacked by... spiders. She shrugged it off and leaned in to run her tongue in soothing strokes down his shoulder to calm the shaking tom.

"You won't have to worry about me, spiders don't scare me at all." Now it felt pushy to ask about the scar that marred his face so she had to let her curiosity ebb. Falling quiet for a moment she listened to his rumbling and turned a front paw up to give her face a final wash, she shouldn't hang around much longer if she was going to get a good late leaf bar hunt in. "I should probably get going soon... Did you want to join me? Even just to stretch your legs while I hunt?"

She added the final part carefully, unsure of whether or not he was able to hunt with those eyes. Some cats could hunt well without sight, but they were also typically born sightless. The invitation hung nonetheless, it would be quite the change from her typical lonely hunts.
Old March 9th, 2020, 09:04 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
The crimson molly let out a slightly louder chuckle as she leaned down to eat the shrew. Creekwind didn't miss the glances Russetpatch sneaked and it honestly flattered her. Unless she was staring in disgust about her one eye. A stone dropped in her stomach at the thought of Russetpatch only hanging out with her because of her half-blindness. Memories rose in her mind like a tidal wave and came crashing down upon her. Then she felt it, creeping upon her, anxiety.
Russetpatch studied the she's face. "Are you okay?" She worriedly asked. The she resisted the urge to curl her tail around Creekwind. Did I say something wrong? She thought. Should I not have brought up her half-blindness? She took a deep breath and stopped scolding herself. The warrior kept her gaze on Creekwind.

Click my dragons!
Old March 9th, 2020, 09:06 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

- @Moon Lily -

"Sure," She meowed as Irispaw "questions don't bother me." She smiled and followed Irispaw into the den. "Thanks!" She purred and settled into a comfortable sitting position, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. The smell of herbs was oddly comforting and relaxing as Asterrose took in the Medicine Cat's den.
(( sorry this is so short ))
Old March 9th, 2020, 01:11 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Squirrelear

He looked up from calming himself down and gave a confused look. He hadn't thought it had been that long, it sure didn't feel like it. "I went for a hunt and finished my trip by the twoleg place. They have a lot of mice you know," he replied simply, as if that should have been obvious. Besides, he shouldn't have to ask permission to go out of camp, what was this, a prison? "Also, to be clear, I prefer not to be seen," he added on, before hearing about Silentpaw's reassignment. Thank god, he wouldn't have to deal with that pest or her big daddy again. "Congrats, she'll actually learn something, I sure couldn't teach the 'poor kitten,' " he mumbled under his breath sarcastically, turning to to Beastspark with a roll of his eyes, "Are we done here? I have better things to do than sit around and chitchat~"
Now Beastspark wasn't big on giving out punishments, but the gull of this cat was rather incredible. He didn't sound at all remorseful or apologetic for losing his apprentice or vanishing from the clan, was extremely disrespectful, and acted a lot like a moody apprentice. It was pretty disappointing, he faintly wondered how his daughter put up with this cat on a daily basis. The deputy didn't think he could deal with him for more than a few moments without getting to a fight. Their personalities would clash far too much. "Well, I appreciate you went hunting. You're free to go, although, you're not allowed to leave camp until you've reported back to me about three tasks you've done." He told the warrior with false jubilance while wondering if he was going to have a problem with him in the future. As long as he didn't do stupid stuff as Twilightheart had done, Beastspark could tolerate the attitude. "If I hear or see that you've disobeyed my orders you're probably not going to like the consequences." Squirrelear couldn't have anticipated anything else with an attitude like that. Beastspark turns away from as Thistletongue steps up to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
@Undertaker

Thistletongue padded back into camp, his shoulders tense, he was a bit rough looking, scratches all over him and a bit of tiffs of fur missing but nonetheless he had a calm expression on his features as he padded up to Beastspark, the deputy of Shadowclan. Thistletongue dipped his head somewhat showing atleast a sign of respect before looking at the Tom speaking cooly."Apologies for taking so long to get back... I was doing some hunting and let's just say I chased a loner off our territory but..seems like the loner had a few friends...took a while to get rid of them..I understand if punishment is needed for my absence I'm up for doing anything". Saying his apologies and his explanation he ignored the small stings the scratches were causing, he merely hoped he wouldn't get too many scars but he doubt they were that deep.
As Thistletongue walked up to him, Beastspark's eyes lost its irritation and gave way to worry as he noted how beat-up he looked. The deputy blinked his eyes a few times as the warrior explains why he's been gone for so long. Outsiders, some of them were real pains. Accepting the apology with a gracious nod of his head, he quickly directs the tom towards the medicine cat's den with a sweep of his tail. "Thanks for your hard work, make sure you get those scratches looked at by Irispaw." Beastspark didn't think his injuries looked too bad but if they got infected that could cause some serious problems he knew from experience. "Rest and fetch something to eat. You deserve it." If only Squirrrelear was more like Thistletongue.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 9th, 2020, 01:22 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Tawnyflame listened quietly as he responded, not about the scar on his face but the one connecting to his fear of spiders. Her tail twitched once with an amused air before she made she to hold it still, he was truly shaking with fear after all. Her gold-red eyes peeked at the scar, a long thin line. The young warrior had never known spiders around here to be much bigger than her paw, and those big grey ones were very rare to find. She eyes him with a small frown, trying to assess if he was sane or not. Maybe he lost his eyesight before being attacked by... spiders. She shrugged it off and leaned in to run her tongue in soothing strokes down his shoulder to calm the shaking tom.
"You won't have to worry about me, spiders don't scare me at all." Now it felt pushy to ask about the scar that marred his face so she had to let her curiosity ebb. Falling quiet for a moment she listened to his rumbling and turned a front paw up to give her face a final wash, she shouldn't hang around much longer if she was going to get a good late leaf bar hunt in. "I should probably get going soon... Did you want to join me? Even just to stretch your legs while I hunt?"
She added the final part carefully, unsure of whether or not he was able to hunt with those eyes. Some cats could hunt well without sight, but they were also typically born sightless. The invitation hung nonetheless, it would be quite the change from her typical lonely hunts.
The black tom listened to her voice and let out a breath he didn't even realize he was holding when she told him she was not afraid of spiders. It was nice to have some able to remove the hazards of the vile creatures should they ever encounter them and with him possibly accompanying her out on a hunt he would need someone to know what in starclan's name to do where they to encounter a hazard. As he just finished that thought Tawnyflame voiced exactly what he was thinking, but at her comment about him just stretching her legs he got a bit confused. Did she make the assumption that many did? That just because was blind he couldn't hunt. He did understand but it did little to elevate the hurt that had already taken root in his chest. Knowing he'd gotten lost into his own thoughts he replied gently as he gave her ears a final lick, "I would be happy to accompany you. I do think we could both contribute to the hunt though, I spent many months in the forest getting acquaintanced with it after I acquired my wound. Being blind is not good if you don't know where you're going and that takes a long time. I spent many hours out in the forest on my own or with a companion, just learning the paths and the sounds and smells. Its eerie how much more you 'see' without your eyes. I hunt better now than I ever did when I could see, as I can pinpoint the movements better based on the sound and smell of everything that is in that controlled environment. So yes, I am willing to go out hunting with you. If you want me to that is."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; March 9th, 2020 at 01:22 PM.
Old March 9th, 2020, 02:04 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

As she was about to answer with yet another question, the young kit heard a familiar voice coming from the nursery. Her mother had figured out where she went and was calling her back. Echokit looked back at the nursery and then back at Irispaw. "That's so cool how some plant can make a cat get better like that!" Getting up, smiling wide, "bye Irispaw!" Then the bouncy she scampered off to her mother back in the nursery.
@Moon Lily
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old March 9th, 2020, 02:05 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

The black tom listened to her voice and let out a breath he didn't even realize he was holding when she told him she was not afraid of spiders. It was nice to have some able to remove the hazards of the vile creatures should they ever encounter them and with him possibly accompanying her out on a hunt he would need someone to know what in starclan's name to do where they to encounter a hazard. As he just finished that thought Tawnyflame voiced exactly what he was thinking, but at her comment about him just stretching her legs he got a bit confused. Did she make the assumption that many did? That just because was blind he couldn't hunt. He did understand but it did little to elevate the hurt that had already taken root in his chest. Knowing he'd gotten lost into his own thoughts he replied gently as he gave her ears a final lick, "I would be happy to accompany you. I do think we could both contribute to the hunt though, I spent many months in the forest getting acquaintanced with it after I acquired my wound. Being blind is not good if you don't know where you're going and that takes a long time. I spent many hours out in the forest on my own or with a companion, just learning the paths and the sounds and smells. Its eerie how much more you 'see' without your eyes. I hunt better now than I ever did when I could see, as I can pinpoint the movements better based on the sound and smell of everything that is in that controlled environment. So yes, I am willing to go out hunting with you. If you want me to that is."
Her pelt prickled with a mixture of shame and an emotion she seldom felt. As the tom rattled on about how well he had learned to hunt without his vision the shame at her comment seemed to fizzle a little under the newfound irritation. It was an emotion that she often didn't feel, but it came out now and again to cover up the sentiment of embarrassement. It always had, even when she used to feel embarrassed about her heritage. One of the reasons that pushed her into silence and distancing herself from other. She pushed herself to her paws and took a step towards the entrance of camp, the fur along her spine prickling. At least they were headed into the woods where they could be quiet and she could regain her control over herself. For some reason the last bit of that bothered her so much. Tawny had been trying to be nice in inviting him, and the change of his tone in the last part of that made her feel small. She turned her conflicted expression to the camp entrance, her tail curling behind her with temper. Hopefully his eyesight wasn't good enough to see how much a few words could creep under her fur.

"I will be heading to the coyote's peak." She said quietly. glancing over her shoulder and not confirming her invitation to him. She didn't see the point, Tawny had invited him first and the more she thought about the if you want me to that is, the more her pelt seemed to tingle with irritation.

(feel free to reply in the territory if he's sticking around hehe, Tawny is kind but also a sensitive bean)
Old March 9th, 2020, 02:16 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Dark Kit laid there silently, trying to sleep.
Old March 9th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

Whitepaw was sitting in camp, grooming his pelt like usual.

Last edited by Splashy; March 9th, 2020 at 02:39 PM.
Old March 9th, 2020, 02:56 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Owlkit sighed.
"I don't think anyone wants to see us hunt, Cottonkit." he mumbled. "Maybe we should go back to the nursery." His heart drooped. He wanted to do this so bad. He KNEW they would make him an apprentice if they saw him. Sighing, he started padding back to the nursery.

(OPEN: If anyone wants to watch Cottonkit and Owlkit play hunt, they better do it quick!)

@MagicCat99

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Closed Thread