Little fish learns to swim...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 09:27 AM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:27 AM

Old February 22nd, 2024, 07:56 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Thundersnow looked up curiously at the babbling cat in front of him.

They might've just ruined his sanctuary, but no matter. At least they were nice and obviously making an effort for conversation.

He smiled brightly at them, his brown eyes soft and kind. He couldn't really recall the warriors name, but his scent was recognizable. It was mostly the sharp presence of fear that made his scent so distinct. Thundersnow began to wonder why the young cat was so skittish.

"Hello," He purred, his voice a low, but bearable whisper. "Lovely day out, isn't it?"

He sighed into the landscape beyond and smiled. Minus the cold air, today was practically perfect.

"Only Starclan could make such beautiful scenery."
Owlsky

The large tom sighs, relaxing a bit. That is... until the cat talks to him. Starclan this is scary, what should he do? Oh wait, he's talking about the weather now? Is it okay to ramble? Oh no, he seemed so peaceful before he came over, is he bothering him? Oh no, now he can't run away! He already initiated the conversation! What should he say? What should he do with his paws? How should he talk? What if he messes up again? Oh well, he'll just have to make a fool of himself.

"Y-yeah... the sky's b-beautiful," He says gazing up at it, so this is how it feels to be social, weird.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 22nd, 2024 at 07:56 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 05:06 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Owlsky

The large tom sighs, relaxing a bit. That is... until the cat talks to him. Starclan this is scary, what should he do? Oh wait, he's talking about the weather now? Is it okay to ramble? Oh no, he seemed so peaceful before he came over, is he bothering him? Oh no, now he can't run away! He already initiated the conversation! What should he say? What should he do with his paws? How should he talk? What if he messes up again? Oh well, he'll just have to make a fool of himself.

"Y-yeah... the sky's b-beautiful," He says gazing up at it, so this is how it feels to be social, weird.

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Thundersnow gave the Tom a calm but questioning look, his eyebrows knitting together slightly.

"You alright?" He whispered back at Owlsky's remark, his eyes littered with streams of confusion.

It's not like he could blame him though, Thundersnow wasn't very fond of interactions himself. It's not that he hated them per-say, it was more like... Well, it wasn't his usual way of communicating.

There was a reason why Thundersnow only spoke in low rumbling whispers. It was because he wanted any cat he came across or just sees casually to learn to stop depending on their words and how society has forced them to communicate. He wanted them to think about their responses, think about their body language as much as his.

Actions speak much louder than words, and Thundersnow believed that keeping that philosophy in full practice would better benefit the clan and their connection to one another. What you say is one thing, what you do is definitely another.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 22nd, 2024, 09:57 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Winterpaw sat silently in front of the freshkill pile, not having moved to take any prey for at least a minute now, which might've looked a little strange to anyone watching. He was hungry, yes, but what did he want to eat? Not like Winterpaw was that picky, he would take most all prey he was given, but he wanted to spend his time eating something he would enjoy. It was important to be grateful for all meals of the day.

Winterpaw wasn't a very big cat, or had a particularly big appetite, so any more hearty pieces of prey would be better to leave. It's not like he was planning on eating with any of his clanmates, anyways... hm. Truly, something for him to think about.

(@Theraphosa, since i thought you might want to reply.)

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 22nd, 2024 at 09:57 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 06:21 AM
german plant mom

Status: having an unhealthy obsession with this heart symbol -> ♡
Bump Policy: ♡ 1x per week ♡
My Mood: Dead

Pumpkinpatch
☀···· big boi ····☀···· warrior ····☀···· windclan ····☀
infosheet

Pushing himself out of the medicine den, Pumpkinpatch raised his nose into the fresh air and stretched his long body in a forward motion. Inhaling a little snowflake though interrupted his moment of tranquillity and he sneezed. The warrior shook his big pelt, trying not to move his aching head too much and set to move forward.
Lightningstorm had prescribed him some rest and fresh air. Seemed kind of redundant but what else could you do about a concussion? She would certainly know better than him.

In thought the warrior didn't notice another cat appearing from behind some foliage and bumped straight into her, only worsening his headache. "Ah, sorry!", he exclaimed surprised, looking down at the she-cat. "Goodness-!", Pumpkinpatch huffed as his gaze fell on her missing paw.
In all his delirium the tom seemed to have completely lost his manners. In front of a lady, no less! Pumpkinpatch swiftly forced his eyes back up at her and smiled embarrassed, hoping she hadn't taken note of his shocked reaction. "Oh, um, good day, M-...Madam..", he tumbled over his words, in an attempt to not look like the biggest idiot with memory loss.

mentioned ☀ Lightningstorm [Alchemist Kitsune]
addressed ☀ Mistyfalls [ @Ravenswings ]

♡ my kitty charas ♡★ camp reborn rp ★

Last edited by Indy; February 23rd, 2024 at 06:22 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 06:32 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

- Mistyfalls -
tortoiseshell she-cat with golden eyes and a missing paw / 43 moons
Mentions; @Indy

Mistyfalls snarled as a cat bumped into her, tho chilled as she realized that they were Windclan. With a sigh, she muttered, “Watch where you’re going or this will be frequent. ” She carefully sat down, her gaze flickering in interest. “While I’m here, might I ask who you are and why you’re in the medicine den?
Old February 23rd, 2024, 07:01 AM
german plant mom

Status: having an unhealthy obsession with this heart symbol -> ♡
Bump Policy: ♡ 1x per week ♡
My Mood: Dead

Pumpkinpatch
☀···· big boi ····☀···· warrior ····☀···· windclan ····☀
infosheet

The warrior's legs stiffened slightly as the lady gave him a - probably justified - annoyed response. "Sorry..", he repeated once more. His eyes followed her movement and Pumpkinpatch decided to sit down slowly as well.
A relieved sigh left his mouth and his shoulders relaxed. "Oh good, you don't know me either", he mumbled and cleared his throat slightly. "I mean- Ahem. I'm Pumpkinpatch. I work here. .. In WindClan I mean. Not the medicine den.." Internally screaming. "I hit my head. I think", he responded in a bit of an unsure tone and his tail twitched nervously. "And you are?", the tom added with a polite smile.

mentioned ☀ none
addressed ☀ Mistyfalls [ @Ravenswings ]

♡ my kitty charas ♡★ camp reborn rp ★
Old February 23rd, 2024, 07:54 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Thundersnow gave the Tom a calm but questioning look, his eyebrows knitting together slightly.

"You alright?" He whispered back at Owlsky's remark, his eyes littered with streams of confusion.

It's not like he could blame him though, Thundersnow wasn't very fond of interactions himself. It's not that he hated them per-say, it was more like... Well, it wasn't his usual way of communicating.

There was a reason why Thundersnow only spoke in low rumbling whispers. It was because he wanted any cat he came across or just sees casually to learn to stop depending on their words and how society has forced them to communicate. He wanted them to think about their responses, think about their body language as much as his.

Actions speak much louder than words, and Thundersnow believed that keeping that philosophy in full practice would better benefit the clan and their connection to one another. What you say is one thing, what you do is definitely another.
Owlsky

Owlsky cringes at the tom's words, 'are you alright?' Did he do something wrong again? Probably. Oh Starclan, he probably thinks he's insane! He really can't blame him... he's been acting like he has feathers in his brain. How should he respond to that? Should he say yes? Or maybe no? Is it that obvious that he's anti-social and scared to talk to other cats? Surely not, right?

"Uh... y-yeah... I'm fine," He replies, eyes set on the ground.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 23rd, 2024, 08:59 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Crinklekit grumbled as the badly burnt kit watched the clearing with his one good eye. He resented anything having to do with fire... after what those twolegs did to him, he never wanted to see a twoleg or fire again...

He envied the other cats, whos movements didn't remind them of all their scars.

he scowled, in a bad mood
(open)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old February 23rd, 2024, 10:25 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Winterpaw sat silently in front of the freshkill pile, not having moved to take any prey for at least a minute now, which might've looked a little strange to anyone watching. He was hungry, yes, but what did he want to eat? Not like Winterpaw was that picky, he would take most all prey he was given, but he wanted to spend his time eating something he would enjoy. It was important to be grateful for all meals of the day.

Winterpaw wasn't a very big cat, or had a particularly big appetite, so any more hearty pieces of prey would be better to leave. It's not like he was planning on eating with any of his clanmates, anyways... hm. Truly, something for him to think about.

(@Theraphosa, since i thought you might want to reply.)
Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 2 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit came bounding across camp as fast as he could from the kit corrals to the prey pile, covered head to tail in mud and water. Giggling escaped the regularly sandy-brown tom though the mud made him a lost less sandy colored. Cats made varying reactions to his sudden appearance but the little tom didn't mind at all.

Digging his claws into the clearing floor, Rabbitkit attemped to slow himself when the kit realized there was an apprentice suddenly right in front of him but failed to stop his momentum and tumbled straight into the older cat.

Rabbitkit bounced off and landed on the floor landing on his back with a thud and a wheezy, oof. Then after a moment of recovery, Rabbitkit got to paws with a sheepish grin to the apprentice, "Sorry, sorry! My paws were too fast."

The curiousity got to him and Rabbitkit bounced up and down with a wagging stubby tail, "Did you just bring prey in? Did ya', did ya'? I wanna know!" Without waiting for a reply, Rabbitkit crouched down trying to get his paws beneath him for a pounce onto the already dead prey in game of pretend.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old February 23rd, 2024, 11:36 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

- Mistyfalls -
tortoiseshell she-cat with golden eyes and a missing paw / 43 moons
Mentions; @Indy

Mistyfalls smiled. I’m Mistyfalls, and I didn’t guess as much. She purred at the awkward cat’s comment. Lightningstorm hasn’t gotten an apprentice since Cowtuft was exiled. Anyways. Hoping to change the subject without getting Pumpkinpatch frustrated or without making it awkward, she continued. I was originally a queen but my kits recently were made apprentices. She nodded to a small diluted tortoiseshell-coated she with green eyes and a smoky gray cat with lighter gray paws with her rosy pink nose. The tortoiseshell is Rosemarypaw, and the Smokey grey with lighter grey paws is Ravenpaw. Rosemarypaw is a sweetheart and I wouldn’t trade her for the world. Ravenpaw is a quiet one but they are no different than Rosemarypaw; They’re still my kit. And in a good 6 moons they’ll be warriors. She gazed at the two with a motherly gaze. Do you have kits of your own? She turned back to Pumpkinpatch. You are a warrior, are you not? Do you have a queen in the nursery?