Today 10:11 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by wendigo
Today 09:53 AM

Old March 31st, 2017, 04:24 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Eddsworld RP

Edd and Ell looked down at Tamara and Tom's bodies, before setting them in the trunk as carefully as they could, shutting the trunk once they were done, getting in the front seats again, waiting for the others in complete silence

Tom and Tamara looked at the glass in front of them, hitting it with their hands, though nothing happened, they just ended up staring at the glass, trying to figure out where they were, they had died, but they were alive again, staring through the glass silently
Old March 31st, 2017, 04:31 PM
Max bab

My Mood: Innocent

Tord and Tori got in the car after the two brunettes, sitting in the backseat, making enough room for the two gingers, staying quiet, still in shock of what they've done.

The two gingers got in the car after the others did, sitting in the back as well, making sure that the two weren't near Tord and Tori, staying silent.

(Want to time skip the car ride?)
IT'S MINE AND I WILL NOT LET YOU WEAR IT
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Me and Blue Wishes belong in the TomTord group!
Don't mess with us!
Old March 31st, 2017, 04:41 PM

(( Yes XD ))

Edd and Ell drove the car back home in silence, and, once they got back, picked up Tamara and Tom's bodies out of the back, walking into the house and into a back room where they placed the two bodies, before leaving the room, the two walking into the kitchen in silence, each grabbing the bottle of cola, saying nothing aloud

Tom and Tamara stayed where they were for the time being, not knowing what to do, hoping that someone came into their room soon, though they doubted it would happen, pressing their foreheads to the glass in annoyance
Old March 31st, 2017, 04:48 PM
Max bab

Tord and Tori got out of the car in silence as they got home, quickly heading inside and walking upstairs, wanting to go to the Brits room and drink themselves away. Tord opened the door of their room, the two stepping inside and locking the door, looking around the room. They spotted a few bottles here and there, planning on drinking them anyways, the two still silent, not noticing the two mirrors on the floor, both thinking over what just happened.

Matt and Matilda watched the two Norwegians quickly head upstairs, knowing they were probably going to Tom's room, both sighing as they sat on the couch in silence, not knowing on what to do.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!
Old March 31st, 2017, 04:51 PM

Edd and Ell walked back into the living room, sitting next to Matt and Matilda, not knowing exactly what to do, taking a sip of cola, watching the wall blankly

Tom and Tamara watched Tord and Tori come in, both of the, scowling as they saw their murderers, banging on the glass again to no avail, trying to figure out what was happening to them, just watching the two Norwegians for now
Old March 31st, 2017, 05:02 PM
Max bab

Tord and Tori thought they heard some sort of noise, but ignored it, the two sitting on the floor, the silence starting to grow until Tori finally spoke up. "That wasn't supposed to happen" Tord looked at her, knowing what she was talking about, glancing to the side and grabbing two bottles that had liquid in them, passing one to his counterpart. He drank some, hating the burning sensation it gave him, placing it down next to him. Tori stayed quiet afterwards, not knowing what to say again, the two staying quiet, Tori refusing to drink from the bottle.

Matt and Matilda noticed that Edd and Ell sat next to them, but they didn't say anything, already missing Tom and Tamara's presence.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!
Old March 31st, 2017, 05:47 PM

Edd and Ell burried their faces in their hands, trying really hard to not start crying, taking a shaky breath in, their cola cans falling to the ground, though they didn't care, it just didn't feel right without Tom and Tamara

"Damn right it wasn't," Tamara muttered, crossing her arms as she watched the two, a scowl still on her face, while Tom was now pressed up against the glass, a scowl on his face as he yelled "Don't drink my damn Smirnoff commie!" Banging his fists on the glass as hard as he could
Old March 31st, 2017, 06:20 PM
Max bab

Tord and Tori lifted their heads, both glancing at each other, not knowing if they just imagined that, Tord placing the bottle of Smirnoff down cautiously. Tori got up, noticing that there was something in the two mirrors in front of them, the two picking up on of the mirrors, almost dropping them as they saw who was there. "Tom? Tamara?" The Norwegians both said in disbelief, Tord thinking that the Smirnoff seriously messed with his head.

Matt and Matilda flinched as they saw Edd and Ell, both glancing at each other then back at them, scooting next to them and patting their back, not knowing how they could comfort them. "It's okay," They awkwardly said.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!
Old March 31st, 2017, 06:25 PM

"The one and only," Tom and Tamara muttered in annoyance, flinching as they were picked up, the world rushing away from under them, even though they were still in that same glowing room, both of them glaring at the Norwegians, their arms now crossed across their chests

Edd and Ell said nothing, grateful for Matt and Matilda, though they still didn't know what to do, trying not to cry, tightening their grip on their heads, fighting to keep their breathing steady
Old March 31st, 2017, 06:32 PM
Max bab

The Norwegians were both obviously happy that they were alive, but tried not to show their happiness, both only groaning in fake annoyance. "Should've shot more bullets through them," They both mumbled, rolling their eyes.

(LET'S MAKE A EDDMATT/ELLMATILDA MOMENT XD)

Matt and Matilda both decided to hug them instead, knowing that it would be okay for them to cry, since it seemed okay at the time, but only stayed quiet as they held onto the brunettes.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!