Today 09:55 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 09:50 PM

Old November 5th, 2020, 09:14 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Smallpines

Forestpaw gave a swift nod and turned her head in the direction she’d be going to check. She took a step forward before halting and turning around to look at her mentor. “Are we...marking b-borders or?” She asked lowered her ears in embarrassment.
( @Starfall @Roseleader )

Old November 6th, 2020, 10:00 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Sageflurry
@Roseleader @Wolfgirl8

The Calliby looked over at the Apprentice and gave a gentle smile. "Very good question Forestpaw. We'll be marking borders, and checking to see if everything's in order." she stated.

With that she headed off, leaving the two to their own devices as she began to mark.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 7th, 2020, 03:06 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @Rani @BILL. ]

Dogflame

He led Lionstar and Snakepaw to Smallpines, breathing in the familair scent of pine needles. The tom stood there for a bit, scenting the air. "I believe there are voles around and ... You're right Snakepaw. Finches" he commented. The warrior gave a quick nod of his head to say they could start hunting and he stalked off in the direction of a vole. He tried to be careful not to make any sounds or sudden movements as he slowly tracked down his prey.
Old November 7th, 2020, 10:24 AM
Rosepaw

Berrydust says so Forestpaw, we better start marking borders. @Wolfgirl8
Old November 7th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Hehe I exist

Forestpaw nodded again staying silent. The russet apprentice felt weird being so close to another clan! She vaguely remembered Riverclan from when she’d stayed there fro a day or two with the rest of Thunderclan due to the fire. “Okay Uh ye-yes I’ll start!” She said quietly.

After starting to mark the borders Forestpaw came across an unfamiliar looking plant. The plant was quite large with it seemed as if it was a bunch of one plant all together. Curious Forestpaw reached a hesitant paw towards it. Unknown to the apprentice the plant was nettle or rather...stinging nettle.
( @Roseleader @Starfall Poor Forestpaw she’s probably into it! Totally haven’t already decided she will )

Old November 8th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Snakepaw weaved his way through the area contentedly sniffing at everything, taking in the scents he was still inexperienced with. Looking up and around he took in a deep breath picking up on the birds and giving Dogflame a pleased ear flick. Finches, the waxy scent of pine, other riverclan who'd been here before aaaaaaand.... Snakepaw didn't know what that last scent was barley a flicker that the apprentice was lucky to pick up from a brief change in the wind. It was strange, the only thing he could liken it to was another cat but it was,,, wrong. Snakepaw decided it must be thunderclan, inexperienced as he was because they were on the border and all and what else could it be?
"I think I can catch the finches ok but I may need some help later if I want to have any chance of catching a vole, never hunted one of those before." His statement was almost a question if the warrior was willing to help him even if his pride wouldn't allow him to outright ask with Lionstar present.

Speaking of him time to set his plan into motion! Darting around a natural corner in the sort of path the others were heading down the tom snagged a low branch attached to a tree and pulled, creating tension as he pretended to 'just happen' to pass it. As soon as Lionstar rounded the corner Snakepaw let go causing the branch to whip around and potentially hit the leader, a good snap to the snout would help his overblown ego! (never mind that the tallest branches the young tom could grab were only chest or leg high for Lionstar given the hight differences) "Whoops watch out back there!" He threw out as he moved off to find a finch facing away to hide his grin.

@Lynxpaw @BILL.

Last edited by Rani; November 8th, 2020 at 05:37 PM.
Old November 8th, 2020, 08:54 PM

Sageflurry
@Roseleader @Wolfgirl8
The molly sniffed about as she finished marking, looking around the border to make sure there weren't any Riverclanners about. If there were she was sure there wouldn't be a scuttle, after all they could easily explain what they were doing.

The Calliby took a few more seconds to patrol the border before she set off to find her companions. Hopefully they were finished and they could report back. It always made the day a little better when the patrols went by easily.

Sageflurry was still a little ways away from the group, couldn't quite see her Apprentice or Berrydust.

-----------------------------------

Gentlethunder
@Slushie

The tom had decided he needed a breather. The camp was cluttered as always, not that he didn't love the busy buzz of Riverclan. But between the kits squealing and all the chatter that echoed in the opening he figured a few moment's of silence wouldn't hurt. Excitement was practically oozing from the clan. The new medicine cat's were announced, and frankly, it was a good pick-me-up. Needed. Of course he was overjoyed, proud, though one of them seemed as though they didn't wish to be a Medicine cat. It was understandable. Most wish to persue the art of being a Warrior. Sure, he'd gone over and offered himself as a canidate, but he was glad he wasn't chosen.

Heavy pawsteps stopped near the border of Thunderclan. Not close enough to where it would make a Thunderclanner sweat, but not far away enough either. He was at a happy middle. Although he loved the smell of their crisp river, he would be lying if he said he disliked the smell of the pines and the maples. Earthy. It was always a nice surprise. Letting out a long sigh he laid himself down. There was more grass near the border, so it wasn't hard finding a soft grassy spot.

So much hubub, he was finding it difficult to keep up. Maybe he truly was getting old? Thankfully, that train of thought stopped as he heard some snaps and cracks coming from the other side of the border. He did nothing more than peek open an eye and smile. "It's a pretty nice temprature, no? I don't plan on stealing any mice or anything like that from you. So don't worry. Preffer fish more myself anyways." he stated, tail thwacking behind him.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old November 10th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Hehe I exist

Forestpaw was about to touch the plant but thought better of it. Who knew it might be poisonous! Or it could be a regular plant and her paranoia was for nothing. The russet furred molly moved to sit down hoping her patrol mates would be back soon. She sniffed the air hoping to try and guess how close they were when suddenly....SNAP! Forestpaw yelped green eyes widening in surprise. She saw two glowing eyes getting closer....and closer. She tensed until she realized it was just a bird though she was still a little on edge.

Forestpaw had been waiting for a couple minutes and had calmed down when something caught her eyes. A small green frog was hopping about. Awww how cute maybe I can get a closer look. The russet apprentice crouched looking at the frog. Hmmmm I should probably catch it too bad it’s so cute....well maybe a little weird but cute. Two green eyes narrowed honing in on their prey. Pressed against the slightly wet ground Forestpaw creeped towards the frog and leaped caring it between her paws but falling into the nettle bush. “Yes I got it!” She exclaimed quietly. It wasn’t much but it was something! Then her eyes started watering and she blinked. Her paw pads suddenly stung as well as her nose not to mention some of the areas where her fur was thinner. Forestpaw slowly edged out of the nettle still gripping her catch. She dropped the frog to call out, “Uhhhm...Sageflurry! I fell into a plant and I think it stung me! ”. Forestpaw lowered her ears slightly embarrassed. “It’s not bad though!” She added as an afterthought.
( @Starfall @Roseleader )

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; November 10th, 2020 at 04:31 PM.
Old November 10th, 2020, 10:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Unfortunately for Snakepaw, Lionstar didn't go in the direction he thought he would.

Lionstar instead had gone around the trail, checking out the faint scent of a fox before he wrapped around to stand behind the apprentice. As Snakepaw let the branch go at nothing, Lionstar leaned over his shoulder to spook him. "Boo!"

Whether it worked or not, he didn't care - chuckling to himself as he trotted away to get closer to Dogflame. "Keep your ears peeled, a fox has been around within the last day or so." He'd start hunting in a moment, but he wanted to make sure Dogflame was aware of the potential danger.

[ @Lynxpaw, @Rani ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 11th, 2020, 09:29 PM

Sageflurry
@Wolfgirl8 @Roseleader

Her mosey turned into a sprint as she heard her name get yelled. She skid in front of the Apprentice, ears twitching. She took only a few seconds to look over the younger molly before she was gently urging her forwards with her tail. Brows furrowed in worry. "Does it hurt anywhere? I need you to be honest." she asked, lifting a paw, but pausing right next to Forestpaw's face. She held it there for a few moments before bringing it down.

"I don't know where Berryscorch went, but we're leaving without him. Let's get you to Frostbreeze and make sure you're okay." she stated, her voice stern.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea