Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 11:18 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:16 AM
Puurk question.
Last post by Rani
Today 11:16 AM
The Snow's Moment (P)
Last post by ollie
Today 11:12 AM
I get lost in the process,...
by Mica
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 11:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2020, 02:46 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post

Wildfang nearly slammed into his haunches as he skid to a halt, but after a quick realization that he'd stopped, the raging she-cat leapt onto his back growling, "You stupid mouse-brain..." She hissed, dragging him into the dirt as she stood on top of him, sneering angrily, "You're going to make me the most luscious, sweet-smelling nest you've ever seen. " As she stood on him, her back claws pocked at his fleck, not breaking in but definitely causing some discomfort. Though his was terrible, one could only imagine what she would do to him if she found out about his fear of kits...

Squirrelear

The tom huffed a little as he was knocked over, but didn't really flinch at impact. In fact, his face barely moved but to wince as her back claws dug into his fur. His Squirrelear's eyes were locked onto the, what seemed like millions to him, kits running, playing, chatting, and just being young felines around the clearing. They weren't doing anything wrong persay, he was just terrified of them. He struggled to get away, not really paying attention to the fact there was a cat on top of him. A few words escaped his lips, barely audible to anyone but Wildfang. "Small... Too much fluff... Kits.... Backk...."His tail lashed wildly in the dirt, maybe even more furiously than the she-cat's stub had earlier. The previously snarky warrior had become nothing but a ball of shivering, wildly struggling fluff.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old March 11th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Squirrelear

The tom huffed a little as he was knocked over, but didn't really flinch at impact. In fact, his face barely moved but to wince as her back claws dug into his fur. His Squirrelear's eyes were locked onto the, what seemed like millions to him, kits running, playing, chatting, and just being young felines around the clearing. They weren't doing anything wrong persay, he was just terrified of them. He struggled to get away, not really paying attention to the fact there was a cat on top of him. A few words escaped his lips, barely audible to anyone but Wildfang. "Small... Too much fluff... Kits.... Backk...."His tail lashed wildly in the dirt, maybe even more furiously than the she-cat's stub had earlier. The previously snarky warrior had become nothing but a ball of shivering, wildly struggling fluff.
The beautiful calico female clung to him as he wobbled backwards, confusion washing over her. Why wasn't he reacting to her! This would have made her even madder if curiosity hadn't washed over. What is he talking about? She wondered, rolling off of him and examining him curiously, her head cocking to the side. As she followed his gaze, she caught sight of the target of his fear. "Are you scared of kits?" Her curious tone slowly turned to that of amusement as she followed him in his escape.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 11th, 2020, 03:53 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Beastspark watched as the tom walked off before spotting the pair of apprentices approaching him, Whitepaw and Ashpaw. The tom padded over to the pair tilting his head to the side as one apprentice dropped a dead fox at his paws. He decided to address Ashpaw first considering he was covered in blood. "Are you okay?" As much as he wanted to know where Ashpaw's been he was more worried about his wellbeing. He couldn't tell if the blood on his pelt was his or the young fox's. Glancing in Whitepaw's direction, he gives a mild twitch of his ear silently telling Whitepaw to wait a moment while he dealt with Ashpaw.
@Splashy @Mara Flynn

Ashpaw grinned. "Never better, sir." His legs faltered, but he regained his balance. "I killed it for the Clan," he rasped. "I brought a fox; just like I promised. You can ask Snowclaw."

- I left -
Old March 11th, 2020, 04:26 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:

Seeing that their act was coming to an end, the large she was getting ready to sit and stand, "Oh thank you, kind one..." And as she saw the little one go for her tail, she laughed under her breath, flicking it from side to side in an attempt to make her pounce more challengeing.

Duskkit didn't expect the tail to vanish underneath her. Landing with an omph the young molly got up quickly and wildly looked for her 'catch'. Spotting it a few mouse tail lengths away a mischievous grin blossomed on her face as she bunched her hind legs with her tongue sticking to the left in deep concentration. Launching herself again at the long black tail the kit let out another, "Ahhhh!". But...it disappeared again and only a few mouse tail lengths again! This seriously confused Duskkit but her determination never wavered. As she tried over and over and over to catch the tail.
Old March 11th, 2020, 04:35 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Duskkit didn't expect the tail to vanish underneath her. Landing with an omph the young molly got up quickly and wildly looked for her 'catch'. Spotting it a few mouse tail lengths away a mischievous grin blossomed on her face as she bunched her hind legs with her tongue sticking to the left in deep concentration. Launching herself again at the long black tail the kit let out another, "Ahhhh!". But...it disappeared again and only a few mouse tail lengths again! This seriously confused Duskkit but her determination never wavered. As she tried over and over and over to catch the tail.
Finally, the large molly allowed her to catch it, pausing the tails rapid movements so it got caught underneath the little one. "Hey! You caught it!" She purred loudly and nodded her head as a sort of praise for the kit's 'amazing' hunting abilities. "Now finish your prey." She commanded in a gentle, encouraging tone.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 11th, 2020, 05:12 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

It was as he suspected, training. He took note of the mild change in body language and became curious about the sudden change. He found the sudden shyness rather endearing and innocent. A small smirk crawled up his maw while he continued to ignore the yowling fools who called themselves warriors. "Let's head to the training ground." He answered in a low baritone aged with moons of experiences, Whiteshadow has never been a cat who liked using words too much. He often kept everything out of his maw simple and short, he was sure Slatepaw would get used to his silent, serene presence in due time. Whiteshadow was mindful as he walked around her to get out of the den, although she was rather large for an apprentice, she was still quite small to him and like all his former apprentices, he couldn't help but worry about accidentally harming her.
[Feel free to take this to the training ground @Slatepaw ]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 11th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:

The beautiful calico female clung to him as he wobbled backwards, confusion washing over her. Why wasn't he reacting to her! This would have made her even madder if curiosity hadn't washed over. What is he talking about? She wondered, rolling off of him and examining him curiously, her head cocking to the side. As she followed his gaze, she caught sight of the target of his fear. "Are you scared of kits?" Her curious tone slowly turned to that of amusement as she followed him in his escape.

Squirrelear

As soon as the weight was off his back, Squirrelear was gone. Jumping up quickly, the tom tore off back towards the warriors den to go hide. Sadly he tripped over the pile of fur he had left in the entrance and went flying to the space beside the entrance. Shaking like a leaf, he scrambled to his feet and looked back and forth terrifiedly. He was a good distance away from them now, but he still needed some time to regain a sliver of the good sense his momma gave him. Cowering in the entrance to the den, he glanced at Wildfang then back to the kits with a small hiss. Obviously he paid no attention to the molly's question.

[ooc: this is hilarious, I never get to use his fear!]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old March 11th, 2020, 05:33 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
This time, Falconpaw had his claws unsheathed to hook into her fur-- grasping onto her tightly in his attempt to not get knocked off.

[ @Casper ]
Hailstorm let out a mrrow when Falconpaw didn't fall off. "Nice work, but watch your claws! You have to keep those sheathed when you're training!"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old March 11th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Oh, this was easy.

"Well, you are a she-cat, Duskkit. Your body is not made to hunt or fight efficiently.. your body is designed to be bred, and to have and rear kits."

Falconpaw reached over to pat the top of her head with his paw. "The she-warriors you see are cats in denial of their calling, but it is StarClan's Will she-cats spend their life raising kits. That is why your Citrusflower is a permanent queen. She has accepted StarClan's Divine Will and is following the only path she-cats should follow."

This was completely new and out of the blue. "So...Auntie Icystar is defying Starclan?" What was this 'Starclan' even? She put a tiny paw up to her mouth, deep in thought. "So because of how small I am I can't become a warrior?" Lips slightly trembling as her large emerald eyes looked up at him.
"Who told you this?" High pitch voice wavering slightly as her hopes and dreams started to deflate slowly.
Old March 11th, 2020, 06:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Falconpaw leaned close to her. "Icestar has never cared for our ancestors.. her entire leadership has been tarnished by her She-Catly Emotions.

"I know, it must be hard to.. comprehend this. You are young, and you have spent some time playing hide and seek from our almighty leadership since they think you are missing, but..

"This is not about your size, Duskkit. This is about your body.. it is, simply not made to do the tom's task. She-cats are incapable of being effective warriors, and you should discard those blind dreams and do what StarClan has decreed your duty is.

"Even Icestar followed the proper path once! There is a reason she had kits, Duskkit-- but she fell from Grace and became touched by the Dark Forest itself. If you want Salvation, my dear-- you will heed my words and become a queen when you are old enough."

At her question, he gave her a smile. "I was Enlightened by StarClan themselves. This knowledge has run through our family for generations, and I would hate to see a sweet girl like yourself be punished because you were not informed."

[ @Shimm ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread